Ninjago (Book 1): Gales Of De...

By NormalDood

Follow the adventures of the elemental protectors of Ninjago as they battle all kinds of enemies, gain allies... More

OC bio
King of shadows
the rise of snakes
home
realizing the full potential
Snakebit
reunited at last
can of worms
the snake king
Tick Tock
once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
the ignited savior
Yuno VS. The Ninja! A slumbering beast!
Reawakened at last!
the importance of family
the rise of the great devourer (book 1, finale part 1)
the day of the great devourer (book 1, finale part 2)
announcement.

Way of the ninja

419 11 1
By NormalDood

(hello there,this is my first time writing a ninjago story, I hope you like it and excuse me for any mistakes you may find.)

As the sun made its appearance, the sun slowly shined on the village of ignacia, birds began chirping, and residents of the village began farming and doing their daily activities, then, a young man walks into the village seemingly lost, as his golden eyes scan his surroundings and finds one of the villagers and asks them about the direction to some place, then he leaves with a calm smile as he sees a blacksmith shop with the name 'four weapons', as he was about to approach he heard the sound of a hammer pounding on metal, he smiles before getting closer and closer, then he heard a voice, and inside, a brown haired boy named Kai was pounding his hammer on the heated metal.

Kai: to forge the perfect weapon, you first need the right metal and plenty of heat, cool it off...and...presto!

However, instead of being straight, the sword ended up being bent, Kai sighed before putting the sword away, then his sister approached him laughing.

Nya : *laughing* you made it too quickly, Kai, be patient, if father was here-

Kai: I know. No matter how much fire you have, experience isn't something you learn overnight. That may work for you, Nya, but I'm gonna be a better blacksmith than Dad ever was.

Then, approached the young man from earlier.

???? : well, if that's your goal, then it's gonna take a long time...

The siblings looked at the visitor, and it was a close friend of theirs, then entered the blondish white haired teenager.

Kai : *sighs* not the time, yuno.

Yuno: not the time?? well excuse me for wanting a sword that lasts more than a week...

After yuno said that, nya broke into laughter, then the trio heard slow steps, they looked back to see an old man coming, Kai and nya didn't recognize the man, but yuno very much did.

The old man: Hmm... your metal is loud and heavy. Useful to slow one down. Useless in the art of stealth. All tools for a samurai, but nothing for a ninja?

Kai: Ninja? Huh, you're a long way from finding a ninja in these parts, old man. And the shop is called "Four Weapons," not "For Browsing." Either buy something or go peddle your insults somewhere else.

The old man: Ha! Too bad. Thought I'd find something special here.

Yuno and nya motioned to kai to show the old man around.

Kai: If it's something special you're looking for, let me sh-

Kai looked around but didn't see the man anymore.

Nya: what is it?

Kai: he was just....forget it...

Yuno:...you two wait here...I'm going after him...

And with no hesitation, yuno took off after the old man while nya and kai stayed in the shop, meanwhile, a dark Thundering cloud appears over ignacia, heralding the arrival of the skulkin, upon their arrival three skulkin generals appear on top of the skull truck.

Nuckal: Oh, oh! Let me go first! Please, oh please! I'm dying to go down there!

Said nuckal, his bones shaking from excitement, then another skeleton named kruncha shouted at him.

Kruncha: You nitwit, you're already dead! Try to control yourself in front of Master Samukai! *Changing his tone* But with all due respect, last time... you did say... I could go first.

Samukai: Sorry boys, this one is mine. Just remember what we're after and find that map. Attack!

As samukai said that, all the vehicles started accelerating, and the citizens started charging toward the skeletons to defend their village, but as soon as samukai showed his face to them, they got terrified and ran away, however that didn't go unnoticed by the siblings.

Nya: what are they?

Kai: I don't know, stay here.

Kai went out and battled the skulkin warriors, as one of them decapitates itself and threw its head at Kai and bit his leg.

Kai: ow! *Looks at the skulkin* bite this!

He kicks the head away, with two skeletons clapping at what they saw, nya came up behind them and sneak attacks them surprising kai.

Kai: I thought I told you to stay back!

Nya: and what? Let you have all the fun for yourself?

As the siblings started fighting the skeleton army, kruncha and nuckal sneaked their way Into the shop, looking for a map.

Kruncha: You're not looking hard enough!

Said kruncha as he hit nuckal who wore a samurai helmet.

Nuckal: Ow! You're not looking hard enough!

Said nuckal as he hit kruncha in retaliation, as the two continued tussling, they knocked down the shop's front sign and came across the map samukai was looking for.

Both: *gasp* the map!

Back outside, Kai finished off all the skulkins as samukai approached him, Kai faced him as samukai takes out four weapons revealing he has four arms, as he does that Kai realizes that he is outmatched.

Kai:...uh oh.

Kai tries to battle him but samukai easily disarms him, as samukai was about to finish Kai off, a golden tornado approaches samukai and attacks him then the tornado disappears revealing the old man from earlier.

The old man: Ninja GO!

Samukai: sensei Wu, your spinjitzu looks rusty!

Wu: nothing like bone to sharpen its edge, samukai.

Samukai then notices a water tank near Kai, then he destroys one of the legs making the tank fall as Kai looks at the tank.

Kai: oh no...

As wu was about to save Kai, a gray tornado accompanied by some leaves quickly makes its way to Kai, saving him from the falling tank, as the tornado disappears, it reveals yuno.

Yuno: *smiles* hope I'm not too late for the fun!

Samukai: uhh yes you are, retreat! And lord garmadon says take the girl!

Wu: *shocked* lord garmadon?

Kruncha laughs as he gets on the bone truck and launches the bone hand at nya and grabs her.

Yuno and Kai: Nya!

Yuno uses spinjitzu quickly but didn't make it in time as they flee with nya captured, yuno and Kai look at the fleeing warriors in sadness.

Kai: they took nya....

Then he gets hit by Wu's bamboo stick.

Wu: I told you...useless.

Then Kai got furious and questioned the old man.

Kai: Arrgh! Why didn't you save her ?! You could've used your twistitzu-

Yuno and Wu: spinjitzu.

Kai: but you did nothing! I'm going to get my sister back!

Yuno: as much as I like that idea, Kai, I'm afraid you can't do that...

Kai: why not?

Wu: Where they go, a mortal cannot. That was Samukai, king of the Underworld. And if it's true that he's carrying orders for Lord Garmadon, then I fear things are much worse than I ever thought.

Kai: Lord Garmadon?! Underworld?! What's going on?! What do we have that's so important to them?! And why would they take my sister?!

Wu: What's so important? How about everything in Ninjago itself? *A flashback begins* Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, by using the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu: The Scythe of Quakes, the Nunchucks of Lightning, the Shurikens of Ice, and the Sword of Fire. Weapons so powerful, no one can handle all of their power at once. When he passed away, his two sons swore to protect them, but the oldest was consumed by darkness and wanted to possess them. A battle between brothers broke out, and the oldest was struck down and banished to the Underworld. Peace returned, and the younger brother hid the weapons, but knowing his older brother's relentless ambition for power, he placed a guardian to protect them. And for fear of his own demise, a map for an honest man to hide. *The flashback ends* That honest man was your father. The older brother is Lord Garmadon. And I need to find those weapons before he does.

Yuno: wow..so the honest man was kai's father?

Kai: You're the younger brother? Then you came here looking for the map?

Wu: No. I came for something greater-you. Since my brother cannot enter this realm, it's obvious he has struck a deal with Samukai. If he were to collect all four weapons, even I would not be able to stop him again. But you! You have the fire inside. I will train you to harness it. Use it. Become a Spinjitzu Master.

Kai: Look, I'm flattered you think I'm all that, but I gotta save my sister! I'm not getting involved in your sibling rivalry.

Before he goes anywhere, Wu knocked him down.

Wu: Haha. Clunky mule. You are not even ready to face my pinky toe.*moves his toe* If you want to get your sister back, you must control the fire that burns inside. Only when you become a Spinjitzu Master, will you be able to face... Lord Garmadon.

Kai: alright then, when do we start?

The next day, Kai is shown to be struggling climbing a mountain while Wu easily climbed the mountain, and yuno defies the laws of physics and walks on it.

Kai: Bro! How can you do that?!

Yuno: don't focus on me and focus on yourself for once, kai.

As Kai makes his way to the top, he sees yuno and wu Infront of a monastery, then they make their way to the monastery.

Kai: *exhausted* How long is training gonna be? Aren't we in a bit of a rush since they have the map?

Wu: patience.

They enter the monastery.

Wu: You will be ready when you are ready. Not a minute sooner.

Kai: *surprised* A monastery? You expect me to learn to fight in a place of peace?

Yuno: no one said anything about fighting.

Wu: you will train here. To become a true ninja, first you must be able to see what others do not.

Kai: but there's nothing here..

Wu then proceeds to push back the dragon statue, revealing a button, he pushes the button activating the training equipment in the monastery.

Kai: *amazed* whoa! Is this gonna teach me how to do that cool move?

Kai goes on top of a wooden pole as it slowly descends, Wu and yuno look in worry.

Wu and yuno: oh dear..../..uh Kai you might-

But before yuno tries to warn his friend, Kai gets launched into the air before falling down.

Wu: Complete the training course before I finish my tea. Then we will see if you are ready.

He gets a cup of tea and drinks the whole cup.

Wu: Today you failed. Tomorrow you will try again.

Kai: *confused* Failed?! But I didn't even start to-

Wu: patience.

Wu said, but before he closes the doors, yuno walked to Wu.

Yuno: wait, Sensei Wu, I wish to talk to you while Kai trains.

Wu:....very well, yuno, come.
.
.
-with Sensei Wu and Yuno-

They both sat on opposite sides of each other.

Yuno:.... Sensei Wu, I just want you to know....I have no hatred or hidden hostility towards you whatsoever...

Wu:..are you sure about this? Afterall-

Yuno: Sensei, you taught me that with patience and a calm mind, everything will soon be clear to me, I won't lie, at first I was very angry with you...so angry that I ran away from the monastery, but over time I came to realize you probably did that for a good reason, so sensei,... please tell me why you stopped training me all of a sudden?

Wu: *sighs*.. alright..but first, I want to know what my former student was up to these last two years.

Yuno: *smiles* well...a lot actually, but I will tell you some of the important things

Wu smiles as his former student started telling him about his adventures, experiences, the lessons that he learned, the people he met along the way.

Wu: that indeed was an interesting journey, it surely made an impact on you, you look so much different than the last time I saw you, yuno, you look more mature, stronger, wiser...

Yuno noticed a change in his sensei's tone, it seemed that he was saddened by something.

Wu: now it's my turn to tell you...why I stopped training you..

Yuno: I'm ready..
.
.
.
Yuno was shocked to say the least, so shocked that he stayed quiet for a minute or two.

Wu: I'm not proud of this in any way, but because I was reminded of my mistake, I decided to stop training you completely in fear of you turning evil...I'm sorry..

Yuno:..like you say Sensei Wu, you cannot change the past, only the future, we can only learn from our past mistakes to make the future better.

Wu: *smiles* the student is becoming a master.

Yuno: eh, I learned from the best, anyway, I'm going to my old room.

Wu: before you go, yuno, as an apology, take this.

Wu handed him a box, he was confused so he decided to ask.

Yuno: sensei, what is this?

Wu: open it later, you will need it.

Yuno: uhhh, alright then, see ya later.

Yuno left the room, and went to his old room.

Yuno: man...I miss this place so much..*surprised* wow, it doesn't have a spec of dirt, sensei really went out of his way an kept my room clean while my angry ass left the monastery in rage....

Yuno looked in sadness before organizing the room, and he saw somethings like his old outfit and hat, some old photos as well, after he was finished he looked at the box.

Yuno: I nearly forgot about that, let's see what's inside?

Yuno then proceeded to sit down and open the box, and he was surprised by what he found inside.

Yuno: Holy First master of spinjitzu!

There he saw a sheathed sword, he unsheathed it to see a beautiful dark blue blade, with a white hilt, this design was simple yet so majestic for yuno, he picked it up and stared at it for a while.

Yuno: *excited* it's so awesome....

Yuno:...now that we're finished, let's go out and see how Kai is doing.

Yuno left the room and back outside, he saw Kai being thrown around by the equipment, he chuckled before going to help him, and for the next days, Kai trained, and continued to improve more and more, until one day, Wu and yuno watches as a determined Kai went through the training equipment once more Just as Wu is about to drink his tea, Kai knocks his cup away with his sword to stall him. When he pours some more tea into another cup and looks up, he notices that Kai is nowhere to be found, then yuno chuckled, as Kai sat beside Wu and offered a cup of sugar to a surprised wu.

Kai: Was that one sugar... or two?

Yuno: *laughs* bravo! Honestly, I'm impressed!

Kai: So, am I gonna learn this Spinjitzu I've been hearing about?

Wu: You already have. Your final test comes tomorrow.

Said Wu before closing the doors.

Yuno: I recommend you get some sleep, because the test will be hard.

Said yuno before leaving Kai alone and going to his old room in the monastery, after a while, Yuno then heard some noise outside but thought it was Kai, then he heard the sound of wood breaking and hurried outside with his new katana, only to see Kai and three ninja fighting him, he was about to step in but Wu came and stopped em.

Wu: stop!

Then stopped the ninja and separated from Kai.

Yuno: (so they are the rest of the ninja, let's watch where this is going..)

Kai: *confused* wait, they're your students too ?? This was my final test? Wasn't i-?

Jay: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You never said anything about a fourth. It's always three. Three Blind Mice. Three Musketeers. Three-

Cole: Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that three of us have trained together. We're solid.

Kai: didn't look so solid to me.

Zane: Master, what is the meaning of this?

Wu: Each of you have been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties. But first, ninja, Go!

Wu uses his spinjitzu and changed the Ninja's outfits and gave em a weapon as well.

Kai: whoa!

Cole: how'd he do that?

Jay: Whoa! Look what color I am!

Cole: Wait a minute, I'm still black.

Yuno: (heh.)

Wu: Kai, Master of Fire. It burns bright in you. Jay is blue, Master of Lightning.

Jay: Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing. A dabble in model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry.

Cole: *sighs* more like mouth of lightning.

Wu: Black Ninja is Cole, solid as rock, Master of Earth.

Cole: *to kai* Nice to meet you, kid. I got your back, and for the record, there ain't nothing in this world I'm afraid of.

Zane: except for dragons.

Cole: *annoyed* Dragons aren't from this world, Zane. I said in this world.

Wu: And White Ninja is Zane, Master of Ice, and seer with sixth sense.

Zane shows off his shurikens before making them vanish.

Kai: I sense this one takes things a little too seriously.

Zane: You too have the gift?

Yuno: (someone here doesn't have a good sense of humor..)

Jay: *laughs* He's just making a joke, Zane. Remember what we talked about? Your sense of humor? Huh?

Zane: yes, it was a joke, haha.

Wu: pay attention! You four are the chosen ones who will protect the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu... from Lord Garmadon.

Kai: but what about my sister?!

Jay: Wait, we're saving a girl? Is she hot?

Everyone stared at jay with annoyance.

Yuno: (come on man, not the time.)

Cole: jay...

Jay: I-I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into. Does she like blue?

Kai: back off!

Wu: When we find the weapons, we will find your sister. It is time! We must go to the first weapon!

Cole: Whoa! Hold on a minute. You said you were gonna teach us Spinjitzu.

Wu: Spinjitzu is inside each and every one of you, but it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found......
Come! My feet are tired. We will take the horse carriage.

Cole: great...

Jay: Now we have to find the key?

Cole: Yeah, I'm feeling like he's taking us for a ride.

Kai: Well, if it means finding my sister, then sign me up.

Wu: before we go, yuno! Will you come and help us or no?!

Cole, Zane and Jay: what ?

Yuno: what type of question is that? Of course I will!

Just then, yuno appeared in front of them, accompanied by a few leaves and a gentle breeze of air.

Yuno: nice to meet you guys, I am yuno, though I'm not really a ninja anymore, I will help you on your journey to defeat lord garmadon, but unfortunately, I won't help you find the golden weapons.

Kai: wait what? But I thought you are a ninja?

Yuno: sorry, bro, also you will be looking for the 'four' golden weapons, you don't really need me.

Cole: how do we know you're reliable?

Wu: instead of asking why don't we go And see the answer ourselves?

-time skip-

The next day, the four ninja pull the horse carriage which Wu is sitting on as they travel to the Caves of Despair to retrieve the first Golden Weapon, and yuno running as fast as them, even a little faster.

Jay: *mocking kai* "Sign me up". Way to go, spark plug.

Zane: I sense this is some strange form of team-building.

Cole: Just keep pulling. We have a long way to go.

Kai: So, where did Sensei find you guys?

Cole: Let's just say if it wasn't for Sensei Wu, I don't think we'd ever been seen together. I was testing my limits.

In a flashback, Cole is seen climbing a mountain when he stumbles across Wu drinking tea.

Jay: I was testing my invention.

In a flashback, Jay is shown to be testing his gliders, which were working well. Unfortunately, he crashed through a billboard, noticing Wu next to it after the accident.

Zane: And I was testing myself.

In a flashback, Zane is meditating under a frozen pond. He loses focus and starts struggling for air upon noticing Wu, who was apparently also underwater the whole time.

Kai: I see..and you? Yuno?

Yuno: hm?

Kai: how did sensei found you?

Yuno: *laughs* he didn't find me, I found him.

Jay: whoa ...you are sensei's master-

Yuno: No, you dumbo-

Wu: Shh... Stop!

Then they stopped, and there they are, the caves of Despair.

Wu: The Caves of Despair. Samukai must be close to unearthing the Scythe of Quakes. Remember, do not use the weapon. For its power-

Jay: Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's too much for us mortals. Alright, guys. Let's chop-socky this lemonade stand! Cole, you got the plan?

Cole: Sure do. First, we lower ourselves down the ledge. And then...

As cole looks at his teammates, he doesn't see Kai.

Cole:.... where's Kai?

Yuno: what do you mean? He's right here-.....

As they started looking for kai, they notice he is ahead of him.

Jay: *sighs* let's go..

Yuno: you guys go after him, i will take a different route.

Cole: you sure about this? They're aren't really something you could handle alone.

Zane: I sense yuno can handle them on his own, so let's leave him be and go after Kai.

Yuno: you heard the guy, now go!

Jay: Wait, didn't you say you weren't gonna help us? What changed your mind?

Yuno: first, if Kai wasn't an idiot I would've let you guys get the weapon, second, I wanna test something new.

Yuno said while looking at his new katana.

The three ninja and yuno went on their respective routes, while the ninja were looking for kai, Yuno was dealing with the skulkin warriors left and right, and lowering their numbers, not by a significant amount but just barely to make it noticable, eventually he meets up with the ninja again.

Yuno: *whispering* finally, you guys found him.

Jay: yeah. *Slaps Kai on the head* What's the matter with you?

Kai: shh.

Suddenly, they heard samukai laugh as he studies the map and leaves it as his base.

Jay: It's upside-down. They're digging at the wrong spot.

Yuno: Zane, get the map, we have to get the scythe quickly.

Zane: on it.

Quickly, Zane got the map with his shuriken, Kai quickly studied the map and rushed to the weapon without his team again.

Yuno: well, someone is in a rush.

Jay: what's with this guy?

Yuno: probably because he wants to save his sister quickly, you guys don't understand how important she is to him, now let's go.

As Kai sneaks in without being noticed, he tries to push a boulder out of the way when his teammates arrive.

Cole: Hey! Before you race off again, you need to remember that we're a team.

Kai: Yeah, whatever.

They push the boulder aside and enter the inside of the cave to see the Scythe of Quakes, as cole went and retrieved the scythe of quakes.

Jay: *excited* Wow! That is so cool! *His voice echoes*

As Jay's voice echoed, it alerted the skulkin.

Yuno: niiice..now it's only a matter of seconds before they come here, gotta have fun while it lasts...*inhales*..JUST JUMP UP, KICK BACK WHIP AROUND AND SPIN !

his voice echoes loudly, as Jay continued.

Jay: NINJA GO!

Yuno and Jay: NINJA GO! GO! GO-

suddenly they hear samukai yell.

Samukai: for the golden weapons' sake, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Yuno and Jay:...oops..

Kai: damn it.

Cole: alright then, let's show them who we are team!

After saying that, the ninja engaged in combat with the skulkin warriors, as Jay hits two skeletons with his nunshucks.

Jay: two points!

Yuno unsheathed his dark blue katana, and sliced up five skeletons at high speed.

Yuno: five points!

Jay: what?! How-

Zane: Kai! Here!

Kai throws the scythe to Zane.

Cole: going long!

Zane then throws the scythe to Cole.

Kai: There's too many of them!

Jay: Let me handle that.

Yuno: ahem ahem, let us.

Jay: *chuckles* yeah.

As Jay and yuno deal with the skulkin quickly, jay realizes the battle is just like the training course back at the Monastery.

Jay: Hey, guys! It's just like the training course! Over the planks! Dodge the sword! Here comes the dummy! Cha-Ching!

Then, jay performs spinjitzu, as the others got surprised by him.

Yuno: NIIIICE.

Kai: *surprised* Spinjitzu! Jay! What's the key?!

Jay: I'm just going through the motions. This is what Sensei must have meant when he said we already know it.

Kai: Over the planks! Dodge the sword! Here comes the dummy!

Kai also performs spinjitzu.

Kruncha: He just called you a dummy.

Nuckal: No, he called you a dummy.

The two Skulkin Generals retreat when they see Zane's Spinjitzu heading their direction.

Zane: I sense you do not stand a chance.

Samukai realizes the danger they're in and retreats but not before yuno gets in their way.

Yuno: *sadistic* come on now guys, the four ninja got to mess you up and you retreat before I get a piece of the fun? Not fair~ *grins* Ninja GO!

Then, yuno performs his own spinjitzu, a gray tornado as fast as the winds in a windy day, he kicks all of the skulkin out of the cave.

Cole: Huh! Guess they didn't want a second serving of these babies. *Kisses his biceps*

Jay and Kai and Yuno react in disgust and disappointment.

Cole: Good thing they didn't check out the merchandise in the back!--...

As the other ninja celebrated, Cole turns around and shuts up immediately.

Yuno: Cole, did the cat bite your tongue?

Zane: wait... didn't sensei say there was a guardian protecting the Weapons?

Yuno:....oh shit...

They turn around to see the dragon behind em.

Cole: Is... that... a... that's not what I think it is. Is it?

Yuno: i-it i-is.....

Jay: You mean a dragon?

Kai: Uh, that sure looks like a dragon!

Zane: I sense we won't be able to spin our way out of this one.

Yuno:....Kai..

Kai: w-what??

Yuno: give me the scythe..

The others: are you crazy??! Sensei--

Yuno: DO YOU WANT TO LIVE OR GET FUCKING EATEN BY THAT DRAGON?!

The others shut up as Kai handed Yuno the scythe, the. He got Infront of the dragon.

Yuno: hey, dragon....how about we play?!

Yuno then starts moving around the dragon as the dragon tries to hit him, but then yuno jumped up and hit with the scythe causing a little quake that got the dragon knocked out.

Kai: We got our escape!

Cole: We'll use Spinjitzu!

Yuno: QUICK!

They quickly escaped before the dragon got up and tried to catch them.

Cole: *After the ninja escaped* That was so awesome!

Kai: Yes! We are unbelievable!

Zane: We are the best!

Jay: Did you see that?! I was like "pow"! And you were like "bam"! And you, yuno, the way you handled the dragon!

Cole: I'm so jealous, are you sure you aren't the real master of earth? You handled the weapon like you used it before!

Yuno: *chuckles* well I was really concerned about getting us out of there alive-

Wu: (Infuriated.) Enough! *The others pause and pay attention to Wu* I told you not to use the Scythe!

Yuno: sensei, the dragon was trying to kill us, I had no other choice but to use it, if I didn't then we would've been killed.

Jay: sensei, he's right, it was the only option left to survive.

Zane: sensei, I know you told us not to use it but it was a do or die situation.

Wu then sighed and calmed down.

Wu: There are still three Weapons left, however, make sure you do not get in a situation like this again...

Wu then left as yuno looked at his teammates.

Yuno: thanks for coming to my defense guys, it was really needed.

Yuno and the others conversed for a bit before following Wu, Meanwhile, in the Underworld, Samukai begs Garmadon for forgiveness.

Samukai: Master, I have failed you. They have learned Spinjitzu and they have the Scythe.

Garmadon: Good, Then my brother was there.

Samukai: If I can gather my army, then we can easily ambush them and-

Garmadon: No. Let them think they're winning.

Samukai: But I... do not understand.

Garmadon: Everything is going to plan.

Garmadon laughs evilly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 17
***THIS STORY WILL BE REWRITTEN BECAUSE IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS ASS*** (It will have a complete different plot - maybe) !! The story cover is made by me...
8.1K 324 32
Inspired by the Flumptober fanfiction challenge made by @LuckyBugBooks! I hope you enjoy!
63.2K 846 40
The title says it all a bunch of Ninjago headcanons (REQUESTS OPEN) UPDATE: I'm just going through and editing the formatting and adding some more to...
751 22 11
An eerie Wind is blowing through Ninjago. A Wind that Charlie thought she'd never feel again. Morro, the deceased Elemental Master of Wind returned a...