Khwaab ki Tabeer

By KrishnaLaasya

collection of desi short stories. More

Note
Yaariyan
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
Wedding Aesthetics
Epilogue
Aashiyan
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's Note
Author's Note
Announcement
Aatma
Aatma
Anaganaga....
INTRODUCTION

2

67 4 1
By KrishnaLaasya

Mansion

It's been a week since that incident.
After the incident Avyukth and gang made sure the security is tight. They even increased the protection of Aashiyan. And made sure that their Mansion, Business empire and Aashiyan are under the protection 24*7. They even brought Mahi with themselves to their mansion because they didn't want to take any risk. They were not able to track anything about the person who threatened them.

Presently the boys are sitting in the living room and discussing about taking a break from all the chaos that's happening in their personal life.
Because the incident that happened a week ago in Aashiyan was showing an ugly results on girls. They are very disturbed by the incident. By seeing the girls in disturbed state boys are becoming worried about their health.
So here they are sitting in the living room and planning on going on a trip so they can refresh their minds and relax for sometime.

Avyukth and Dhruv included the cops to track the mysterious person who is trying to harm them. They even included their PAs to look into the matter even more deeply.

Hume jald se jald kahi jaana hoga. Security issues ki wajah se bhi mental health ke liye bhi. Dimag karab kar ke rakha hai kameena. Said Dhruv.

Hmm. Avyukth hummed agreeing to Dhruv.

What about Kolkata? The city of joy. What say? Asked Ivaan.

Kolkata? Said Avyukth and Dhruv at the same time.

Let's just give it a thought. Said Ivaan.

After thinking for some time.

Kolkata it is. Said Dhruv.

To which Avyukth smirked nodding his head in yes.

During this conversation girls are in Ira's room watching Rocky and Ira play.

Ashlesha is sitting in the bed with Ira's head in her lap and Driti's head on her shoulder watching Maahi squealing loudly and playing with Rocky.

Meanwhile the boys barged in the room announcing about their trip.

Kolkata? Are you guys crazy? Apni situation ke baare mein socha? Iss situation mein trip? No ways. Said Ashlesha angrily.

I agree. Said Driti.

Hume pata hain ki humara situation kya hain. We are going to Kolkata and it's final. Said Avyukth.

Saying this Avyukth lift Maahi in his hands and left with her making them stare at him with shock in their eyes.

Within 5 hours they were in their private jet travelling to Kolkata with their most trusted bodyguard Mr. Khanna.

Through out the journey Maahi and Rocky were playing and making cute sounds like they were talking.

(Author: I'm translating my sweetie cutie aka Maahi and Rocky's convo. Omg it's gonna be soo much fun. Author is squealing now.)

Hello friends. I am Maahi. Maahi is a sweetie cutie of Author and Rocky. And kiddo of Guardian angels. Yes this crazy and amazing group of six are Maahi's Guardian angels.

Hey peeps. Myself Rocky. Naam toh suna hi hoga.

Rooocckkyy Roocckkksss. Yay. We are flyiiinnnggg. Maahi squealed.

Rocky Rocks, Look.... Clouds... Said Maahi.

Wow.. Cotton candy. Said Rocky.

Eww.. stop drooling Rocky Rocks. Those are clouds. Said Maahi.

Shut up Mini Mouse. I have a pic of you in which you were drooling. Said Rocky.

Nooo.... Squealed Maahi.

Both of them started fighting where Maahi is pulling Rocky's hair and Rocky is shouting.

Arey Arey abhi Tak toh theek the na. Ab kya ho gaya? Said Dhruv

Accha. Accha stop it both of you. Said Driti.

After 5 mins of fighting they stopped.

Kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hain ki yeh dono khelte wakt ek doosre se baat karte hain. Kaash mere pass doremon ke gadgets hote toh mujhe bhi samajh aata unn dono ki language. Said Ivaan.

Don't you think you should grow up Ivaan? Asked Ira.

Oh. Trust me. Not more than you. Said Ivaan winking at Ira.

To which started glaring Ivaan real hard.

Ashlesha? Trust me. The security is tight. And the cops are on duty. Kuch nahi hoga. And you know that we need this holiday for our mental health and peace right? And I'm sure we will be more secured and protected there. Trust me we will be safe. And we both will make sure of it. Okay? Said Avyukth by taking Ashlesha in a side hug.

To which Ashlesha sighed and nodded her head agreeing to Avyukth.

After the fight with Rocky, Maahi is snuggling in Dhruv's arms without showing her face to anyone. So Rocky jumped in Dhruv's arms as well and by snuggling inside his arms started licking Maahi's face which made her bring her face out of Dhruv's arms and start giggles loudly. Here they both patched up and continued playing and chatting which only the Author can understand and translate.

(P.s. Which she is doing 😜)

Third person POV

Somewhere in the lavish mansion a man in his early 30s is working out like a beast. He is looking like an absolute beast while working out. Sweating, Viens popping from his neck and arms from the impact of his workout, Well sculptured and toned muscles are making him look devilish.
After working out non stop for 3 hours straight he moved to his room to get a most needed shower. After freshening up he entered the dining area to have his dinner. All the house help in his mansion starts to shiver when they see him because of his aura. He always carries this devilish aura. After having his dinner he started moving out of his mansion only to find his PA ordering the driver to be quick. As soon as the driver saw him coming to the car he practically ran inside the car and started it. Nodding his head at the PA's greetings he made himself comfortable in his car. His PA also entered another car and ordered the driver to follow his bosses car. After roughly an hour of travelling they came to their destination which was a warehouse.
He started going inside the warehouse followed by his PA. As soon as they entered the warehouse all the men who are working under him stood up and greeted him. Nodding at everyone he made his way towards the person who is tied to a chair and was bleeding from all the tortures his men did. He smirked at the man being satisfied without giving the man the time to plead for his life he removed the gun from his pocket and shot him straight in his head.

So this is him. He is Yuvraj. Most Ruthless Businessman and a Powerful Mafia Leader with a devilish aura and attitude.

(Author's Note: Villain of our story)

Soham. Where are they? Asked Yuvraj still standing in the warehouse.

Boss. They are travelling somewhere in their personal jet. They increased the security of their empire and house. Said Soham Aka PA.

I want each and every detail of them. Keep updating me. Said Yuvraj.

Sure Boss. Said Soham.

After talking with Soham, Yuvraj left somewhere driving on his own.

Yuvraj

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
121K 3.9K 21
collection of short stories, where people actually fall in love incandescently and encourage affection by dancing even if one's partner is barely tol...
487K 25.5K 91
❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories