ONESHOTS || KTH ||

By actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... More

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Sequel : Love me like I do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Gone

1.5K 87 52
By actually_aquarius

Taehyung again dumped the small tiffin box in the waste basket and walked towards his classroom . The girl who was behind the pillar saw this . Her heart clenched seeing him neglecting everything about her and her hard works .

Kim Taehyung . The most famous boy in the school. He is good at everything and his godly perfect figure is one of the most things everyone like about him . Though everyone has a crush on him no one will confess their feelings to him because of a girl .

Kim Y/N . The Queen bee and cold girl of the school. Though everyone likes her but no one will tolerate her cold and rude character . So she is all alone in the school .

Y/N looked out of the classroom through the window on her side , where she can see the school playground. She saw how the students in the lower class playing around .

She again turned her attention towards the black board . Her mind drifting off to many thoughts .

When the bell rang , she walked out of the classroom to the cafeteria . She picked food tray for getting the food. After filling her tray , she looked around finding one spot . Her eyes landed on the one particular place.

She walked towards there and sat on the empty space saying a ' cheerful ' hello . The persons passed a cheerful smile to her , mumbling a hello back , except one .

Y/N looked at the boy in front of her , his hold around the chopstick tightening .

Hi . She said looking at him . He didn't even bothered to even look at her . She placed the meat in his tray . His favourite .

He placed the chopstick down , looking at her . His eyes filled with hatred . Hatred for her . Her heart clenched seeing his hatred . He walked away from there taking the food tray with him. He dumped the food in the waste bin and kept the food tray above the used utensils , walking away from the cafeteria .

Y/N felt a hand on her shoulder . She turned around seeing Min Yoongi . The coldest yet sweetest boy in her only friend circle . Her senior. All her friends are seniors including the rude boy who walked away from there .

The six boys have a sad look on their face .

Are you okay ? Jung Hoseok asked to her. His always glowing face has a worried look . She put a smile on her face .

Yes I'm . Why wouldn't I be ? She asked tilting her face .

No you are not . Now it was Kim Namjoon who said it .

You are just annoying him . Can't you just stop this ? Jeon Jungkook blurred out . Soon he cried out when Park Jimin slapped his head .

Y/N , it's been a lot of time isn't it. Why you're still behind him ? He don't deserve you . He isn't worth of your time or love . Kim Seokjin said looking at her sadly.

Y/N , shook her head , standing up from the seat. Can you guys please dump this ? She said , pointing towards her food tray . Without waiting for their reply she ran away from there . To find him. Him , Kim Taehyung . Her crush . Her love.

Jin shook his head , seeing her again didn't listen his advice .

She will again get hurt . Namjoon said , poking his food with the chopstick .

Y/N walked towards the rooftop , seeing him smoking in the corner . She walked towards him , pulling the cigarette out of his mouth , throwing it away .

You- His words got cut off , seeing her .

Tae what's your problem ? Why you're behaving like this with me ? Can't you see how much I love you ? She asked .

My problem ? You are my problem. Didn't I already rejected you ? Didn't I already said I don't have any feelings for you ? Then why you're being like a creep ? He shouted .

Why ? Why don't you have any feelings for me ? She questioned .

Okay . I'll tell you . Your character. I just don't like your character. You are so rude , a creep and what , yeah a bully . He replied while gritting his teeth.

Bully ? When did I bully anyone ? She asked , confused.

Don't you remember ? The way you punched the girl who proposed me last time . He asked .

Yes I did. I don't like any girls being with YOU . She shouted . Her eyes filled with tears. She walked away from there leaving him alone.

And I don't like you being with me . He yelled .

Stopping at the entrance she looked at him.  Goodbye. 

Taehyung looked down , seeing the tears in her eyes. His heart tighten seeing her tears because of him . He don't want to see her tears. He would never want it . He can't even imagine her being sad. He just can't see the girl he loves being sad. He don't hate her . He can't. He just don't like her character . Why she have to be ride to everyone except him and his friends ? If she ever said , she would change her character , he is willing to be with her . But she won't . She will not change her character for anyone. And he definitely know that.

For the past few days , Y/N avoided Taehyung at any cost . It was not that difficult because both of them are from different classes but lunch time . She has to face him at lunch time .

Taehyung seriously missed the old
Y/N , who was sweet to him. Even though he didn't ate anything which was given by her or accept any gifts from her , he loved it , all of them . Her caring behaviour . But now he is missing it .

Two , three weeks passed but she became cold towards him. She is still the same towards his friends . He don't like the way she became silent whenever he is beside her .

No gift boxes in his locker , no special considerations while eating , no caring when he smokes , no scoldings .

He misses everything . He misses her .

His heart screamed to fix everything but his male ego didn't allowed it . So to make her , her old self . He brought a girl towards their seat at lunch. Their classmate Lee Soya .

Guys , today onwards Soya will be joining us . He said looking at everyone. She was very cheerful . Everyone except Y/N knew her personally as she is their classmate .

She is my girlfriend . He said looking at Y/N . He wanted her to jump at him saying the usual words . You're mine . But she didn't . She clenched her fist and walked away from there .

He was happy , seeing it affecting her . Even though she didn't said anything .

Every day was a hella ride to her . Seeing him , being clingy with other girl . He was not like this . He don't want to date anyone . But now he has a girlfriend.  That too , a fake one . She heard it when he explain it to his friends . Now he understands how much he hates her. How much he want to stay away from her. 

She slowly started being distance with him.  She don't want to force her love on him.  She don't want to.  She is tried of all. Tried of being in love with someone who don't love her. Tried of hoping to receive the love from him.

Maybe everything was meant to be like that . He was not her's from the very start.  But she hoped one day he will be her's . It won't happen.  Not anymore. 

Walking towards her house , her tears overflowed thinking about all of this.  Was she that much annoying to him ?

She will not do that anymore.  She will try to move on . He is not meant to be her's so why bother to rewrite the stars. 

It's been 2 days she came to school . No one know what happened to her . Taehyung became restless thinking what happened to her.  She don't likes to skip classes as she don't want to avoid any chances to be with him .

But it's been 2 days , is she sick ? Soya noticed everything . She confronted with him .

You love her don't you ? Soya asked while sipping the drink in her hands .

Who ? Taehyung asked looking at the vast area of the school building . His hands tucked in the pocket .

Y/N , she is cute though.  She said shrugging her shoulders .

Yes.  He said looking down at his feet .

I knew it.  She said. 

You are not sad , right ? He said carefully choosing the words .

No . Why would I ? We have already discussed it earlier . I'm your fake girlfriend.  Then why would I be sad. And I have a thing for a boy . In our neighborhood.  She said looking straight.  Her lip forming a smile , thinking about her crush. 

Taehyung hummed . He don't know what to say anymore .

Taehyung why don't you just date her ? Soya asked looking at him seriously .

She is not the girl I ever want . She is the complete opposite of my ideal type.  But somehow I like her . No . I love her . I just don't know why I love her.  And her character I don't like that.  I-

She is always rude to everyone . She bullies everyone.  You don't like that , isn't it ?  Soya cut his words off.  Taehyung nodded. 

Yes she is possessive of me.  And I don't want that . Possessiveness can destroy relationship . He answered. 

No Taehyung . It can't destroy your relationship . She IS possessive and people get possessive of their things . She is considering you as her's. She is afraid , Taehyung . Afraid that you will leave her.  Afraid that you will find someone better than her . Afraid that you will neglect her love .

I don't think she is as rude as you portray her . You just have to love her.  Treat her just the way she wants.  Just the way she have to be . You're my best friend and I don't want you to regret anything after this. 

And one more thing , you can't just change her character just because you want to.  You have to be with her . Only your love and affection can change her character . Only the right person can change wrong ones.  

She patted her shoulder and walked away from there.  She turned around when she was at the entrance of the rooftop .

Confess to her as soon as possible.  She said winking at him .

After the last class , Taehyung ran towards her house.  Her house is near the school . It would be better if he confess his feelings as soon as possible .

He stopped to buy a bouquet of red roses for her .

Her house came to his view . Getting closer to her house , he noticed the crowd in front of it.  His heart thumbed against the rib cage wildly seeing an ambulance and police vehicle in front of her house .

He walked towards the crowd . He can hear whisperings of the people who gathered there .

I didn't know they were like this .
How could she ?

What happened- Taehyung's words got cut off , when he saw a girl being carried out of the house.  They placed the girl on the stretcher and started giving defibrillation .

His eyes widened , recognizing the girl as Y/N.  He noticed her lips have a cut on the side . A palm print on her cheek.  Bruised eye.  Her hands are filled with scars and bruises . Both old and new . He didn't noticed it before as their uniform shirt have long sleeve. 

150 Joules . The doctor yelled.  He pressed the defibrillator to her chest . Her body jerked forward and slumped to the stretcher. 

Once more . He did the same once .

200 JOULES . The doctor yelled applying it once more . Her body jerked forward and slumped to the stretcher once more , lifelessly . The doctor shock his head , looking at the police officer opposite of him .

The bouquet fell down from Taehyung's hand .

The medical officers took her body to the ambulance . He saw her face which always had a smile for him , is not even looking at him , now .

When he wished to see her smile , she had closed her eyes . How ironic.

Forever.  She closed her eyes forever.

Y/N's parents died in an accident when she was 10 . Abandoning her all alone in the ferocious world . She don't have any relatives as much she remembers , because they were against her parents marriage.   She was nowhere to go other than staying at here.  She had a long relation with the uncle . She called him that , Uncle . She don't know if they even have a blood relation . He brought here at the night of her parents funeral , saying he was her uncle.  Her uncle was nice . Taking care her along with his son . But his son and wife were against the idea of keeping her here .

Last year , her only hope , uncle died.  He was a heart patient.  After that , her life was being hell . Abusing both physically and mentally , harassment . She was tired of everything. 

But she lived , hoping she would get a good life anytime soon . Loving her knight in shining armor , Taehyung.  Going on dates with him . Marrying him . Having two , three kids . She hoped so..... 

The next day's newspapers are filled with the brutal death of a 16 year old. Taehyung was devastated to hear this news . Even though he knew.  Even though he saw her death with his own eyes  .

I don't want you to regret anything after this . Soya's words filled in his mind . Regret . He was regretting it . Not to express his feelings for her.  Abandon her all alone in the dark world. 

His stood in front of his mirror , looking at the reflection of him . He didn't knew her Goodbye would be the last word he would ever hear. 

On the last month , he was desperately trying to avoid her as much as he could . But now he is begging to meet her even for once . To confess the undying love to her .

His sobs echoed in the room . Not once or twice . For the rest of his lives.

Don't wait for the right time because sometimes when right time comes , the right person may not be our side.

THE END

Even if we end up going to sleep and then waking up at different timeline , the fact I LOVE YOU will never change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
366K 12.5K 24
#1 btsjhope out of 24.8k stories #2 fanfiction- out of 1.39M Stories #2 Btsarmy- out of 30.5k Stories #3 taehyung- out of 176k Stories #13 love...
697 19 11
𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽. 🅢︎🅜︎🅤︎🅣︎ 🅘︎🅝︎🅒︎🅛︎🅤︎🅓︎🅔︎🅓︎. I͟'...