The Notorious Villains Saves...

By Allioune24

"WHAT?!" Wei Wuxian was the first one to react. Hua Cheng and Luo Binghe bit their lips and glanced at the ne... More

I
II
III
CHOICE I
CHOICE II
CHOICE III
SIEGE I
SIEGE 2
Siege 2.5
Deception 1
Deception 2
Wrath 1
Wrath 2
Wrath 3
Wrath 4
Wrath 5

IV

513 21 0
By Allioune24

[WEI WUXIAN'S POV]

Everything is burning again.

For the first time in his life, Wei Wuxian felt that fear again. He stared at the very alive and in flesh, Wen Rouhan. He made the grave mistake of believing his own biases but who would ever think that the said man would return to life? Living in peace and silence dulled his intuition and senses. Right now, his very home for almost twenty years is again, without a doubt, burned to the ground. Memories of the past forty-fours years ago flashed before his mind, the freshness of blood and the thousand sacrifices.

Those memories...

The deaths...

That hatred...

"come on! Wei Wuxian! Wield that power and fight me! That cunning fox took me before but no one! No one can fight me head-on! Come on! Show me that gory hell! That power you used to annihilate my clan! Come! Come Wei Wuxian! Let's dance amid war again!" the laughter Wen Rouhan let out was one of insanity and arrogance. Wei Wuxian held his child close and replied, " I no longer have such power. You should've been dead!"

"But I am alive." The man smirked stating the fact that he is still alive and well. Wei Wuxian pressed his eyes close and opened them. Taking Chenqing to his lips, he played a song and commanded every fallen Lan disciple to wake up. Wen Rouhan smiled, totally liking the situation. He raised one hand and formed a black-purple ball that Wei Wuxian braced himself for. He had to protect everyone while Lan Wangji save his brother from these hellish fires. Wake up! wake up and protect this place! The fallen white, stood up, swaying back and forth along with the notes of his dizi, Wei Wuxian noticed Wen Rouhan's satisfied expression but it was never his intention to fight. He is doing so for the survivors to escape. Resentful energy clashed with Wen Rouhan's weird energy. The energy he felt from the said man was ominous, menacing, and downright demonic. It was denser and more forceful than resentful energy and more importantly, it was deadly.

Is this the real Wen Rouhan? The same forbidden cultivation he perfected when he was still alive?

Wei Wuxian could still clearly hear the continuous cries of falling disciples. His desperation had all fallen to a futile attempt. His heart bleeds, his mind going blank.

"Young master Wei!" Wen Ning's voice echoed following his order to fight. The Ghost General attacked Wen Rouhan in hindsight, solely to protect him and the fleeing disciples. Lan Sizhui assisted Wen Ning. They stood in front of him shielding him from the overbearing energy from Wen Rouhan.

"ah... we meet again, my dear nephew... as I have thought... you're not the last living survivor... your flame is dull and lifeless than the strong flame flickering inside my head." Wei Wuxian felt the pricking sensation on his spine when Wen Rouhan stared at his child. He shielded Lan Sizhui from Wen Rouhan's searching gaze. Lan Sizhui knew the meaning of Wen Rouhan's word, "and a strong one to boot."

"I see." With one fist closing, Wei Wuxian heard Lan Sizhui's frantic cries. He immediately moved closer to him but Wen Rouhan dragged him away with his overbearing energy. He was slammed on GusuLan's Mountain of Rules, his sword stabbing him. Wen Rouhan made a disappointed expression. The said man moved closer to him and hovered before him, his hand on his chin forcing him to make eye contact, "this is not the Yiling Patriarch I've been longing for." The dangerous look on Wen Rouhan's face spelled their impending doom. Wei Wuxian braced himself to summon another batch of resentful energy but Wen Rouhan merely snapped his finger causing everything's into purification,

Terrifying. This is the man who wages war against the world, this is the real and powerful Wen Rouhan. He can do everything to his bidding.

"This is not the man I wanted to fight..." dull silver eyes stared at Wei Wuxian.

"I am no longer that man." We Wuxian hissed and spit on Wen Rouhan's face. The man smiled devilishly and glanced at both Lan Sizhui and Wen Ning, "perhaps... I should kill the child you called yours."

Terrified, Wei Wuxian shouted, "WEN NING! TAKE A-YUAN AWAY! FASTER!!!"

In a blink of an eye, Wen Rouhan stood before Wen Ning and Lan Sizhui. With a swing of Wen Rouhans's hand, he sent Wen Ning thirty feet away, slamming him to an old tree and striking him. Wen Rouhan took Sizhui by the neck and raised him off the ground. He sees his son, Sizhui, squirming from Wen Rouhan's clutches, refusing to submit to the call of his blood.

"DO NOT TOUCH HIM! A-YUAN!" Wei Wuxian trashed his neck, wrist, and ankle bleeding. His eyes widen, calling and calling for his child's name... He watched how Wen Rouhan raised his free hand, smirking like a devil, and stabbed Lan Sizhui right through his chest. It was bloody. Wei Wuxian could no longer see anything but blood and the solemn face Sizhui wore after giving him one final glance. He watched how Wen Rouhan's offending hand shoved his child away, sending him a few meters away. He watched how his son's body rolled on the ground, blood spilling, and oozing from his body.

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"Xian-gege!"

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"Master Wei!"

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"A-Die."

Hate... hate... kill... kill... kill that man... kill him!

"WEI WUXIAN!"

*thud!* Wen Rouhan's sadistic grin turned grim. It took a few moments later when that grim expression run to something fulfilling and satisfied, "yes..." he muttered, enjoying every bit of the moment with a We Wuxian staring at him in hatred."... yes.. yes, this is it... this is what I want! This is it! Wei Wuxian!"

"pathetic." Wei Wuxian cursed raising chenqing into the air. Suibian flashed a dangerous glint as it move along the resentful energy its master commanded. Black tendrils of resentful energy solidified, and the raging red-orange flames sparked into green and black, Wei Wuxian's eyes have now become crimson red, repeating the history of his pandemonium in Chong Yang decades before. Every cultivator stood silent in their place. The suffocating resentful energy sent shivers down their spine. Beads of sweat voluntarily fell on their faces, some had tears in fright. They have learned the history of the terrifying Yiling Patriarch, but never in their wildest dreams, they'd witness this hellish demonical Wei Wuxian. Crows flocked over the sky, dark clouds were summoned and thunder rained on them.

"yes... I love that look on your face! This is it! This is the man I wanted to fight!" Wen Rouhan squealed in delight. He made a hand-down gesture that threw every spectator into confusion. Dark purple lighting shot right on Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian howled in pain. He played a tune commanding Wen Ning to stand and attack Wen Rouhan.

More... more... I need more... he kept summoning resentful energy but in this purified Cloud recesses, he couldn't summon more than he needed. He could the pain in his chest. His golden core surrounded with resentful energy trembles at the pressure. The shrill sound of his flute continued to echo, however, Wen Rouhan couldn't be happier than fighting him right now. The burning Cloud recesses have turned into a graveyard. He evaded Wen Rouhan's attack and commands both Wen Ning and Suibian with his flute. He continued every movement, his concentration bridled with thoughts.

"not enough." Wen Rouhan's disappointed voice reverberated in his ears. One powerful attack took him on his back, forcefully pinning him on the ground with gravity-like energy. "this is becoming so boring."

He couldn't understand why he remained pinned on the ground while Wen Rouhan walks away from him. He watched him approach the half-dead Sizhui.

"Might as well, make things more interesting." Wen Rouhan glanced at him, his hand commanded for Sizhui to lift off the ground. "do you know Soul Snatching?" Wei Wuxian wore fear on his face first time in his life.

Soul snatching is a forbidden spell that took a person's soul from its real body. It is a technique that requires tremendous and dominant energy to will a soul to leave its shell voluntarily. It is also classified as demonic art, for it uses human lives as a medium. The caster may control the soul, keep it, or worse, feast on it to become stronger.

"no! don't! take mine!" furthermore, this spell can only be invoked by one who dabs on demonic arts or masters forbidden techniques.

"fighting you have become so boring... living with this fuddy-buddies dulled your senses... I have no intention of fighting an incomplete Yiling Patriarh... so... let's play a game." Wen Rouhan gave him one pitiful glance. With his right hand on Sizhui's mouth, he made a pulling gesture and a blue-like flame went out from Sizhui's qiqiao. Wei Wuxian was forcing himself up. His son's eyes dulled at every moment.. he watched Wen Rouhan let go of his son, letting him fall to the ground like a doll. "hm? Powerful? Very powerful Wen soul indeed... never seen a pure and strong soul like this."

Wei Wuxian couldn't move even when Wen Rouhan released him from his spell. He remained in place staring with wide eyes at his son's serene expression. He crawled to him, every fiber of his being shouted in pain. What hurts the most, is his heart – his heart calling for his beloved son's name. The moment he held his son's hand, the same hand clasps tightly on him. His son's cold hands refused to let go of his hand. Wei Wuxian wept. His tears fell on the ground. He willed himself to sit despite the pain in his body. He cradled his son's body and cried himself hoping everything was just a dream. He howled in grief and desperation that echoed along with the sadistic laughter from above. He kept tracing comforting circles on his son's body hoping - just hoping, he would open his eyes again and smile at him. What met him, was nothing but his son's hand falling to the ground.

He raised his head and sees the other six figures above. However, the black clouds refrained him from seeing their face. Wen Rouhan stood and closed his fist dismissing Sizhui's bright blue flame. "he is not yet dead..." he hears the man declare, "I just removed his soul essence... fear not, Wei Wuxian, I'll be keeping this child's soul safe until you come around and fight me with your power... after all, having one last Wen have merits for me... however..." Wen Rouhan grinned delighted with his crestfallen but angered expression, "I will not wait long."

The seven figures above vanished along with the dark clouds. Wei Wuxian finally looked at his son's bleeding body. With his blood, he drew a sign on Sizhui's body. Resentful energy encircled Sizhui's body encasing it within a large open crystal. Wei Wuxian heaved a sigh and looked around, "treat the wounded!" he ordered.

"Wei Wuxian." He turned his head around and sees the Demon Lord carrying another injured person. Because they ever bothered listening. They have become indulgent in the happiness they experience for years. They failed to understand the things that made everything they have right now. That sadness, that pain, that solitude – because they refused to undergo the same painful moment, they turned a blind eye to everything that hurts them.

They hadn't realized everything is hard-earned prizes.

"Wei Ying!" Wei Wuxian turned around. Lan Wangji had an unconscious and injured Lan Xichen on his back. His spouse's eyes widen as he stared into the black crystal that has Sizhui inside.

"Wen Rouhan is back." He said. No one dared utter a single word. "he has come for me. Lan Zhan..." hesitation, he never wanted to fight anymore. He is enjoying life with his family in silence for years, "I am sorry... I keep bringing trouble all over again."

"I'm sorry."

However, Wei Wuxian who got used to apologizing over and over again was forced to hold his head high but Lan Wangji said, "Apologizing doesn't always mean you're wrong. It means you value everything... stop blaming yourself. So, don't bow." Lan Wangji glanced at Sizhui's crystal coffin.

"do not worry Lan Zhan... little radish is still alive... Wen Rouhan said he still has some use for him and he'll be keeping him alive... but..." Wei Wuxian sounded unsure for once, "he won't wait long." Good thing, assistance came right after the whole ordeal, the Jiangs and Nie's responded immediately after the distress signal was raised. "Jingyi, take care of Master Luo and his companion... I need you guys to call the sect leaders to assemble for me."

"w-w-ei Wuxian! How dare you command us!" a Lan Elder raised a question. "We are still the elders!"

Oh hell... is this the time for the Lan's to antagonize him? what the hell?

"Okay old man Lan's... firstly, Wen Rouhan is alive and kicking... second, you're in no position to command right now because this is the prize of your turtle-like decisions... thirdly, if you want to fight me right now for the command, come on... I'll take you... I won't be merciful right now since you shut Lan Xichen in his Hanshi and hoped for him to die in this ordeal. So? Sorry for the curse, shut the fuck off!"

The Lan Juniors moved immediately after hearing Wei Wuxian. They didn't want to incur the patriarch's wrath after seeing that awesome fight. No one dared raise their protest and move efficiently and swiftly while tending to the injured and preparing for the emergency meeting.

"Master Luo... how come you came here?"

"We were attacked. Rather, Shizun was attacked." He replied, "that Ghost's butterfly sent me here."

"Master Luo... what do you think of the situation."

"worst." Wei Wuxian noticed him holding Shen Qingqui's hand tightly, "I met with the original Shen... and said, that this person is an impostor."

"do you believe him?" Lan Wangji asked. Even though he didn't know the whole situation he knew this was connected to why Wei Wuxian vanished for a week.

"no... I don't."

"good... only you can determine the person who he is." Wei Wuxian smiled at him and patted his shoulder, "let's get him treated... at least his core is intact."

Wei Wuxian let Lan Jingyi take care of their visitor. It wasn't the best timing to have a visitor but at least, Wei Wuxian knew he is not alone in explaining everything. Furthermore, he has a huge problem to tackle. Sizhui's soul is in Wen Rouhan's grasp. He realized something while fighting the man, he couldn't defeat him with just his cultivation.

"It is true." Luo Binghe started, "they have come much more powerful than ever."

"that gramps has become even more formidable than before... I wasn't able to fight him during the war but that old man gave Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue difficult work. It seems that he's after me."

"I noticed during your fight... you demonic cultivation gave him damage... while all attacks from spiritual tools and cultivator did not matter."

"I believe the old man was right... we were chosen for no reason."

"But how are we going to persuade that ghost?"

"you're going to help?"

"I wouldn't turn a blind eye to the person who hurt my Shizun."

"there's one thing I don't understand." Wei Wuxian honestly said to Luo Binghe. "gramps he won't allow his pride to be defeated by a cunning bastard and he's bored playing with me. As much as I am fighting him, I was serious. But, he said, it wasn't the same power I had back then. I know that, but I don't have my golden core back then. And now that I have, I can freely control resentful energy at will."

"resentful energy is energy coming from the dead." Luo Binghe said, "that man you fought perfected his forbidden art... therefore if I must say, he is close to a demon like me. He is harnessing the energy called demonic energy..."

"Isn't it the same as using resentful energy?"

"no." Luo Binghe replied, "your demonic cultivation uses the energy emitted by the dead. However, demonic energy is transient and downright surreal. You could say it's an energy that is far more dangerous and erratic than that of using resentful energy. I am an example of that demonic, me, being a demon sprawl. I'm amazed you can keep calm despite the attack."

"I had to. If old man Wen did not tell me those things, I might have gone dead and dead against him." Wei Wuxian smiled and flicked the dice he so happened to steal from Hua Cheng. Luo Binghe gave him a good frown as he throws the dice. However, the dice did not turn right. He tried several times.

Luo Binghe tried rolling the dice too. Right now, they needed to have that lazy ghost in the same boat. The two demons kept throwing the dice until Lan Wangji, who could take it anymore, asked for the dice and rolled it to a good double six.

" As expected of my Lan-er-gege! Your luck is a grace."

"Hm. Wei Ying is trouble. I knew from the start, he is terrible with luck."

Luo Binghe swear he needed to keep his face neutral while watching this dog food he had never done with his Shizun.

"Say, how the hell did the two of you end up together?."

"Love/Fate." The simple answer made Luo Binghe ask once more, "what does it mean to be in love?"

Lan Wangji was the one who answered, "happiness... His happiness is also my happiness."

With a straight answer, the great ghost king finally appeared, eyes squinted like a devil and prodding on them.

"Hello, Cheng-Xiong! Nice to see you again! As you can see my whole house was burnt down so I have to ask you for tea on this rock!"

But even before Wei Wuxian could say a thing, the demon ghost said, "I'm right... There's no way you two unlucky brats can summon me... It must have been this whitey with tremendous luck. So? What?"

"You don't need to rub our terrible luck! And don't call us brats! We're just around the same age, right? Well, here to justify the old man's explanation at his plane. By the way, where is Master Xie?"

"Here?" Wei Wuxian beamed after seeing the god. He didn't know why but he likes him.

"I'm older than what you think."

"Are you okay now?"

"Hm... My spiritual energy is sealed but it's alright now. San Lang explains everything to me already... Taking into consideration of everything he said and what I'm seeing right now, Most of the enemies are people we knew."

"Most likely they're here for revenge."

"Shizun!!!!!" Luo Binghe cried in tears but even before he could hug his Shizun, Shen Yuan kicked him away, while hiding his face behind the fan, "Shizuuuuuuuun *sobs* Shizun! Shizun! Shizun! Shizun! Shizun! Shizun! Shizuuuuuuuun!"

"Crybaby." Hua Cheng exasperatedly said and rolled his eyes.

"San Lang." Xie Lian's voice was mindful, Hua Cheng sighed and straightened his back.

Hua Cheng, "So... Matters aside, we need to talk to that old man."

Wei Wuxian, "your fault, we fled."

Luo Binghe, "Right."

Wei Wuxian laughed seeing Xie Lian's serious face and Hua Cheng's slight change in movement. Oh? Wei Wuxian's Cheng-Xiong is currently malfunctioning in front of the god. "We'll just go back there." Hua Cheng immediately replied. Xie Lian turned to them with a smile, "of course you'll be going back there."

"There's no need for that!"

Again. The demon squad all fell silent—annoyed. To hear that annoying voice from the old man is enough torture and they just want to destroy the world then. They slowly turned around, with squinted eyes.

Only to see...

An old man in inner robes, loosely tied on his body. The same disgusting abs displayed before them. Furthermore, there are women. Loitering around the old man. He seemed like enjoying a vacation because of the snacks and drinks ready for him.

"Oh... You're so cute, A-Mei." Too good they haven't eaten anything yet after return so they pretty much had nothing to vomit. Hua Cheng covered Xie Lian's eyes. Luo Binghe stood in front of his Sizhun. While Wei Wuxian's?

Wei Wuxian turned to his husband and unceremoniously opened Lan Wangji's robe before closing it again and sighing.

"As I said, Lan Zhan abs is the best." He turned around and asked, "so. what's the deal, Old man?"

"Deal? Oh? Pretty girls with big chests and slender figures would be the deal.

*Snap* *angry veins*

"That's it... I'm going to kill this old man."

The demon squad stood before the old man.

ANNOYED.

"Oh... Do not worry... You three are not my type."

"Guh." Yes, they all vomited.

Well, it was a grand sight for the Martial Gods, the Cultivator, and Chang Qiong Peak disciples who just arrived at Gusu to witness, the three hot-blooded demonic masters of all time.

Feng Xin, "are they the saviors from the divination?"

Ming Fan, "*agreeing* they looked like overlords about to destroy the world."

For once, the media, peak immortals, and cultivators had one agreement.

They're gonna be the end of the world

Yes, they are.

...to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.1K 27
nighttime terrifies me , ever since childhood i find myself waking up panting and in a panic as if i had lost something ever so precious to me , the...
435K 21.7K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
3.8K 276 16
Tian Xing, as she faded away with her wishes being fulfilled leaving a grand future for those who she saved in Tian Guan Ci Fu, was content with her...
28K 1.2K 7
"You can't! You need to be gentle tonight," said Lan Zhan, making Wei Ying furrowed his brows in confusion. "Haven't you always liked it rough?" ask...