Lost in the Cruel World (Mika...

By EreMikaheart

Spoiler Alert! What if in an alternative universe, after the battle of Heaven and Earth, Mikasa gets another... More

1. Back to Where Everything Started
2. The Warmth of His Scarf
3. Trapped in a Small Cage
4. Indebted
5. To You, In 2,000 Years
6. That Day
7. A Dim Light Amid Despair
8. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
9. First Battle
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Primal Desire
16. Can't Look into His Eyes Yet
17. Special Operations Squad
18. Needed to be Done
19. Female Titan
20. Forest of Giant Trees
21. Defeated
22. Memories of That Day
23. The Attacking Titan
24. End Result
25. Mere Threat
26. Beast Titan
27. Soilder
28. The Fallen Warriors
29. Blessing
30. Ruler of the Walls
31. Memories of the Future
33. The Other Side of the Walls
34. Love Against Time
35. Grow Old Together
36. Lost In the Cruel World (Final Chapter)

32. Inevitable

868 19 2
By EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

Willy Tybur was sitting on a couch, holding a newspaper, reading an article about Middle East.

Suddenly, his surroundings changed to the middle of Northern Marleyan coast.

"Hm?" Willy said, confused, standing in the middle.

Then people started running past him, screaming in horror.

'What the...' Willy thought.

"Hey! What's going on?!" He shouted.

Just then, a giant shadow fell over him.

He quickly turned around and gasped as he saw an army of Wall titan were marching towards him.

"The Rumbling?" Willy said with a horrified expression.

The Wall titans continued to march while Willy stood there with a horrified expression.

He gasped as a Collosal titan lifted his leg just over him.

Just before he could get crushed, Willy's surrounding changed to a beautiful garden.

"Eh?" Willy said, confused. Then he looked around. 'A garden?'

"Willy Tybur. The representative of Marleyan government." A voice behind him said.

Willy gasped and turned around to see Eren there, sitting across a table in the middle of the garden.

"You...?" Willy said.

"Oh sorry. My bad. I'm Eren. The holder of the Founding Titan." Eren said.

"Founding Titan?" Willy said, surprised.

Eren nodded. "Yes. So, let's have a talk." He gestured him to sit on the chair.

Willy obliged and stepped forward and sat down on the chair accross Eren.

Eren poured some tea into a cup and pushed the cup towards Willy.

After that, he sat up straight. "So, as you must have guessed, I'm using the power of Founding Titan to have a talk with you."

"Yes." Willy said and took a sip from his tea. "May I know why I'm here?"

"You're here because I wanted to talk about making peace between Marley and Paradis." Eren said and put his cup down. "I know your arguments about how we are devils, we deserved to be eradicated etc." He leaned forward a bit. "So, why not we end our conflict and make peace?"

"Peace?" Willy said. "With a isla-"

"Island devil?" Eren said. "Aren't you also a subject of Ymir like me?"

"Yes I am." Willy said and put the cup down. "But I cursed the blood I was born with. More than anyone, I wished the Eldians were wiped out."

"Yeah. Why won't you be?" Eren said. "It's easier for someone like you to say this."

"If you don't know then let me tell you." Willy said with furrowed eyebrows. "Roughly 100 years ago, the Eldian Empire ruled the world with the Power of the Titans. From the rise of Founder Ymir until today, Titans have robbed enough lives to eradicate humanity three times over. Countless cultures and people have been wiped out by Titans; their histories stolen away." Willy said.

Eren kept listening to him with no emotions.

"The Eldian Empire's path of slaughter became humanity's history." Willy said "And when the Eldian Empire ran out of enemies, they soon began slaughtering one another. And you're here, talking about peace?"

"Yes I am." Eren said. "So what? Why should we be discriminated for something our ancestors did 100 years ago?"

Willy furrowed his eyebrows. "Because we are born in that blood!"

Eren raised an eyebrow. "Then why do you have five children, Mr. Tybur?"

Willy gasped.

"It would be a shame if those innocent children be punished for the trash of the father they have." Eren said. "Won't it be, Mr. Tybur?"

Willy looked away.

"How would you feel if I turn them into titans just now?" Eren asked. "I suppose you'd be fine with that as your children, what's their name again, oh yes
Fine, Alois, Bruno, Rico and I don't remember another one's name, are devils too?"

"What are you trying to accomplish anyways?" Willy asked, looking at Eren. "Talking with me won't do anything."

"Yeah I know." Eren said. "That's why, if necessary, I'll be using force."

"Hmm?" Willy said.

"I suppose you're aware of the announcement Karl Fritz made before he caged himself in the Walls as the Tybur family joined hands with him and sold out the Eldians to Marley." Eren said."

"I am well aware of that. He claimed that if they were threatened, thousands of Titans would be unleashed as revenge." Willy said. "However, this was never his intention. King Fritz made a vow renouncing war so his ideology would be inherited. Because of this, Karl Fritz's ideology has been passed down, and the Titans have never left the island to attack." He smiled. "So, even if you wanted, you couldn't be able to use the Founding Titan's full powers as you'd be possessed by him."

Eren smiled. "And that's where you're wrong, Mr. Tybur."

"Huh?" Willy said, confused.

"The 'Vow to renounce War' is bound to them only who have Royal blood." Eren said. "And I'm not Eren Fritz. I'm Eren Yeager, a normal Eldian just like you."

Willy gasped. "Normal Eldian?"

"Yeah. My Dad, who was an Eldian Restorationist from Marley, stole the Founding Titan from the king of the Walls five years ago and entrusted them to me." Eren said. "And as you can see, I'm using them without having royal blood within me."

Willy kept looking at him with wide eyes.

"So, I can start the Rumbling anytime I want." Eren said and leaned forward. "And you and the whole world wouldn't be able to stop me either as we have the nine titans on our side. You haven't seen how a real devil looks like, have you?" He sat up straight. "Even if you unite the whole world against us, it'll only make things worse for you and the world. As you can see..."

Suddenly their surroundings changed to where Willy Tybur was giving speech on a stage, uniting the World against Paradis.
.

"However, it is time to join as one and face this dreadful enemy!" Willy on stage said. "Lend me your strength, those of you who wish to live! Those of you who wish for a future!"

The crowd took photographs of him.
.

Eren and Willy stood on the left of the stage.

"What is this?" Willy asked, looking at the stage Willy.

"It's a deleted timeline." Eren replied. "Four years into the future, you tried to unite the world against us. So, take a look youself."
.

The building began to explode.
.

Willy's eyes widened.
.

"To the enemy forces of Paradis... a declaration of war!" Willy on stage yelled.

Just as he said that, the Attacking Titan came out in his Titan form behind him, destroying the building.

Willy on stage looked up at him, shocked.

The people in the audience stared at him, a few of them were hit with a brick of the building.

As the building collapsed, the Attacking grabbed Willy and threw him in the air.

Killing him in the progress, his spine broke. Blood flew everywhere in the air.
.

Willy beside Eren gasped.
.

Willy's dead body fell into the mouth of The Attacking Titan and he gulped him down.

Then the Attacking Titan turned around to the crowd, who watched him with shock and fear in their eyes.

Willy's blood trailed down the side of The Attacking Titan's mouth and his green eye piercing down at the crowd.

Then the crowd began to run in fear.
.

"This is exactly happened as you wanted." Eren said and looked at Willy. "You wanted to show that I'm a monster and you successfully did.." He turned around. "But at what cost?"

Suddenly their surroundings changed again.
.

Willy and Eren stood on a roof top watching as the sight before them.
.

The Attacking Titan grabbed onto the Jaw titan's head, dragged him across the roof and threw him down onto the ground while holding Lara Tybur's Chrystalized cocoon.
.

"As you can see, my future version is holding your sister's christalized cocoon." Eren said.

Willy kept staring at the sight with wide eyes.
.

The Attacking Titan stomped his foot on the Jaw Titan's chest and went to pull off the left arm of Jaw titan.

The Attacking Titan finally ripped the arm out and threw it against a wall before he went to pull the other one.

He again ripped that and tossed it aimlessly as the Jaw Titan began to let out a yell, that is until the Attacking Titan shoved Lara's crystal into the Titan's mouth between its teeth.
.

"Huh?" Willy said, confused.
.

The Attacking Titan grabbed onto the top of the Jaw's head and bottom jaw, lifted him and opened his mouth and put pressure on the head and jaw.

The crystal began to crack.
.

Willy gritted his teeth.
.

The Attacking Titan opened his mouth wider.

The chrystal began to crack.

It began to slowly turn into smaller pieces as the Attacking Titan continued the pressure.

Finally, Lara was crushed into pieces as her blood spewed out of the crystal.

The Attacking Titan brought the blood to his mouth and swallowed it.
.

Eren turned around. "See? That's the fate of your sister, Mr. Tybur." He walked away. "And then there is Marley, who thought it would be a great idea to do a surprise attack on Paradis."

Willy kept looking at Eren.

Suddenly their surroundings changed again.
.

Willy and Eren stood on a rooftop at Shiganshina and saw multiple flyingboats in the sky.

"But what they didn't know was that they were just shorting their own and the rest of humanity's time on this world." Eren said and looked at Willy. "Let's see how it ended."

Their surroundings changed again.
.

Willy and Eren stood a few metres away from a decaying Beast titan and an heavily injured Zeke while in the distance, Gabi was holding a anti titan rifle.

Zeke was hiding in his titan's skeletal remains and the steams were covering him.

"Glad you noticed, Eren." Zeke said. "Imitating Pieck and pretending to be dead worked perfectly."
.

'What really is going on here?' Willy wondered, looking around.
.

Eren continued to run towards Zeke.

"We're close!" Zeke exclaimed.

With a roar, the Armoured titan broke his hand free from the Attacking titan's hardening and brought his hand to grab Eren.

Suddenly, one thunder spears hit the Armoured Titan's hand and another one hit his face and stopped him.

Eren looked up to see Jean and Connie flying by.

Zeke brought his hand up. "Come on, Eren!"
.

'Why is he calling Eren?' Willy thought.
.

When the future Eren was closer to Zeke, he looked to his right with wide eyes as Gabi had pointed the anti titan rifle towards him.

With teary eyes, Gabi shot the rifle at Eren and the bullets severed Eren's head from his body.

Zeke stared with wide eyes as Eren's severed head spinned in the air, leaving trails of blood everywhere.
.

Willy smiled. "Is this what you wanted to show me?"
.

Then Eren's severed head fell on Zeke's palm, upside down.
.

"No." Eren said.

Willy looked at him. "Huh?"
.

Suddenly, the source of all living matter springs out of Eren's body and stretched across the area and attached itself to Eren's severed head that was on Zeke's Hand.
.

Willy gasped. "What that creature is?"

"The source of all living matter." Eren replied.
.

The source of all living matter grabbed Zeke with it's multiple tentacles.

A huge spark of blue lightning struck at that place, sending electric shockwave nearby.

Suddenly, the Walls of Shiganshina began to break.

The hardening materials from the Wall fell to the the ground and created shockwaves of dust.
.

Willy kept starring at the scene with wide eyes.

He gasped as a giant skull with glowing eyes roared and went up to sky as Eren's Final Titan's body began to form.
.

"As you can see, even if that girl killed me, I came back from the dead to start the Rumbling." Eren said and turned around. "And if you think the global alliance could stop me, watch this."

Their surroundings changed again to the Northern Marleyan coast where soilders were standing beside cannons.

A few metres away from the port, several battleships were there on the sea.
.

"Now, watch this." Eren said.
.

The Battleships started firing from multiple cannons.

The ammunition raises into the air before falling down with a loud whistle to the ocean.
.

Willy watched as the steam slowly fades away from the distance.
.

The Battleships resumed firing more cannons towards them.

More and more wall titans came swiming towards them, emitting hot steam.

The Wall titans swam under the battleships with large cloud of hot steam.

The Steam lifted the battleships into the air. When the battleships crashed on the ocean, all of them exploded.
.

Willy gasped.

"See? Nothing could stop me." Eren said and turned around. "Let's see another one."

Their surroundings changed again to Hizuru where people were standing at the edge of a cliff while Wall titans continued their march.
.

"As you can see, this is Hizuru." Eren said. "When you wanted to 'save the world', you were actually destroying it." He looked at Willy. "Let's go back."

Their surroundings changed to the beautiful garden again where they sat accross the table again.

"So, what do you think?" Eren asked. "Did you finally get that you can't stop me?"

Willy looked down.

Eren leaned forward a bit. "I know you don't care about Eldians. But, do you really want the World to be destroyed? Do you not want your children to have a better future where their won't be any wars?"

Willy looked at him.

"You kept doing what our ancestors did while condemning their act." Eren said. "Do you realise how stupid it sounds? What difference do you make anyways? You said we are spawn of devils but you yourself have five kids. But why? Are they not devils because they are a part of the Tybur family? I don't understand, Mr. Tybur." He let out a sigh. "You could never understand how life in the Walls is. For 105 years, we all believed that we are the last of humanity. But then suddenly we found out that there exist an entire civilisation of different races and cultures who are also our enemies. It's not our fault that our ancestors did a lot of horrible things. Should the future generations of Marley be punished too? Yes?" He let out a sigh. "Ah. You won't understand so it's a waste of time." He leaned forward a bit and furrowed his eyebrows. "Mr. Willy Tybur. Do you want the destruction of the world or peace? I will start the Rumbling if it means my family and friends will live a long life but do you really want the destruction of the world? One of us have to back down otherwise we'll collide. And I'm sure that I won't back down. So, which one you choose?" He looked dead into Willy's eyes. "Peace or destruction?"

Willy let out a sigh. "Fine... I want peace..."

Eren smiled. "Good. Now, you have to accept a lot of conditions."

"Hm." Willy said, defeated.

"So first things first, remove that stupid Eldian armband policy because I'll be taking their titan shifting ability from them. And remove that wall of Interment zone. Then, stop the resource wars and sign a peace treaty with us." Eren said.

Willy nodded.

"Come to Paradis for a trip. I've turned every titans back to human again." Eren said. "Come and take three out of seven warriors unit from us."

Willy looked down. "Fine..."

"Also, encourage other nations to trade with us." Eren said. "Do all of these I'll leave Marley alone."

"Ok..." Willy said.

Both of them stood up and walked towards him.

Then they brought their hands forward and shook.

"Let's end this years long hatred today." Willy said with a defeated look.

Eren nodded. "Yes..."

"2000 years long hatred..."

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.2K 48
An arrangement between a gay and his best friend? _______ Mikasa had been in love with Eren ever since they were kids but when she found out that he...
663 25 11
Eren Yeager is given a second chance to relive his life. He can change the past and make better decisions and he has a brighter dream for everyone in...
90K 2.9K 90
SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕝...
23.4K 574 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...