Can't You See Me?

Galing kay Haeminji1

Campus heartthrob Kim Minji is seen giving Hybe Entertainment CEO's daughter Haerin a ride home. I didn't eve... Higit pa

A/N
One
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
Thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
New Story!

five

2.7K 171 34
Galing kay Haeminji1

The week is Finally coming to a close. Only one more class then cheer. As I walk down the hallway all I can hear is stomping of feet, locker doors slamming, and the voices of my fellow students. I feel weird. I've felt weird all week, but especially today. I know why I just don't want to admit it. Kang Haerin, a sophomore girl in my math class. I don't know why I've been so obsessed with her recently. I've never really given her any thought before this week. I knew she existed, so why now?

"Is that Haerin with Niki?" I whip my head around to the direction Hanni was pointing at. I had to blink multiple times to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Why in the world were those two talking? Niki is on the football team with Jake and Jay, he doesn't really seem like Haerin's type. Haerin definitely wouldn't go for the jock type. Wait, am I technically a jock?

"How do they even know each other?" I raise my voice a little bit and start walking faster to my next class.

"Woah there cowgirl they were just talking not getting it on in the hallway what's got your panties in a twist." Hanni huffs and she yanks me towards the side of the hallway out of everyone's way.

"I don't know it's just he doesn't really seem like her type and I was just confused." The shorter girl doesn't say a word for a couple seconds and just smirks at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Hanni laughs a little and looks back in the direction of Haerin and Niki, which causes my eyes to also wander there. Niki is standing way too close to her for my liking. What could he possibly be saying to her for that long.

"You're jealous." My eyes widen and snap back towards the shorter girl.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You're jealous that Niki is talking to Haerin." I'm not jealous. I just think he would be a bad influence on her, I would know all of Jake's friends are the same.

"I am not jealous." I whisper as I yank her in the direction of my classroom. All I can hear is Hanni's giggles as I drag her to my class.

"Minji I don't even take this class, why are you dragging me?" Hanni tries to put up a resistance, but I'm too strong for her. "KIM MINJI LET ME GO OR I'LL CALL DANI!" I finally let the other girl go and sigh.

"I think I like Haerin."

"I knew it!" Hanni jumps up a little bit and claps her hand.

"Knew what?" Hanni and I both turn our heads at the sound of a deep voice. Jake. Shit it's Friday.

"Um, I have to go. I'll see you tonight, MInji." Hanni quickly runs away before I could stop her. Dammit Pham Hanni. I look towards Jake and he is just staring at Hanni's figure running down the hallway. Jesus why is she so embarrassing.

"Is she okay? What were y'all talking about?" Come up with a lie Minji come on you can do it.

"Yeah um she's just on her period and needed a tampon." Boom. Perfect believable lie. Jake just hums in response. "Well I have to get to class before I'm late." I quickly begin to turn around to continue my path to math. I hear Jake call my name but I don't stop. I still don't have a response for him. I don't want to go with him but what other option do I have? I'm not gonna go with Jay. He is way too pushy and I can't really tolerate any other boy at school. If I could do whatever I wanted I would ask Haerin. I doubt she would want to go with me. I'm not even sure if she likes girls, let alone me. She probably doesn't want to go at all; she's never gone to any of the other dances or activities like that that I know of.

 As I finally reach my classroom right in front of it is Haerin and Niki still talking. Literally what could they still be talking about? As I walk in class Haerin looks up and gives me a smile. A smile. She just smiled at me. Has she ever smiled at me? I don't know. I don't care this is the best smile I have ever received. I froze for a second before I gave her a smile back and walked in the classroom.

-

Finally school is done now. I just have cheer and then I can relax. Well besides Saturday because apparently I also have to be tutored then. I turn and see Haerin packing up her bags. She looks so good today even though she is just wearing the school uniform and a sweater. Honestly she looks good every day. Her hair is down today. She usually wears it up, it looks really good down. I look into her eyes and find her already looking back at me with a curious look in her eyes. God I really hope she doesn't think I was staring at her, even though I was. I continued to look into her eyes for a second longer before I looked away.

"Minji?" Her voice was so soft when she said my name almost like she was unsure of it. I turn back to her direction standing up from my seat. Haerin also begins to stand up and reaches around me. My heart stops as I feel her arm brush my side as she grabs something behind me.

"Yeah?"

"You almost forgot your pencil." she reaches her hand towards mine putting the pencil in it. The same pencil she gave me earlier this week. This is the longest I've ever had the same pencil and of course it's the one she gave me with her name engraved on it.

"Oh thank you." I give the younger one a quick smile before putting the pencil somewhere in my bookbag. I'll find it later. We both begin to exit the classroom together for the first time ever. It feels weird I don't know why. "You're friends with Niki?" Jesus christ why did I ask that. She is going to think I'm a stalker or something. It was silent for a second and I looked over to see if she heard me and I was met with her cat-like eyes already looking at me.

"I tutor him as well. Well not anymore." Oh that explains why they were talking. Wait, why not anymore?

"Why don't you anymore?" I might be being too nosy, but I just want to know as much about her as possible and I have limited resources and knowledge about her other than she is pretty, smart, and possibly the love of my life.

"I'll be spending the days I usually tutor him with you from now on so I had to find him another tutor." I knew all this tutoring would end up bothering her.

"I'm sorry that you have to spend all this time with me, my father is relentless. I'm sure there are more important things you could be doing." I see Haerin shake her head from the corner of my eye since I couldn't bring myself to look at the shorter girl.

"No, I like tutoring you." She does? I have a little mental celebration at this news. Well at least I know she doesn't hate being around me. "I don't really have any friends so it's nice to talk to someone." Are we friends? I mean we spend everyday together, but we really only talk about school so I don't know if that counts.

"Well I also enjoy spending time with you." I look out the corner of my eye again. I swear I see a little pink tint on Haerin's face. That's it I'm gonna make it my mission for her to fall in love with me. "Let's be friends, Haerin." I don't know where all this confidence came from. I'm usually a babbling fool around her.

"Really?"

"Yeah why not?" We stop in front of the girls' locker room and I finally make eye contact with Haerin.

"You have so many friends who are probably way more fun than me." Haerin looks down making a cute little pouty face. Omg why is she being so cute today, this is the most emotion I've seen out of her since I met her.

"You are fun Haerin. I always have fun and enjoy our conversations when we are together." I grab her clothed arm and rub up and down. I wish I could touch her skin. She has such nice skin. Haerin immediately looks up at me when I begin rubbing her arm. I felt her step closer to me and wrap an arm around my neck pulling me towards her and I was embraced in a little hug. The hug was quick but it felt like an eternity to me. She still smells like vanilla and flowers.

"You don't have to lie Minji. All I do is teach you math. There is no way you enjoy that you hate math." I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head.

"Haerin, I like spending time with you and I'd do it with or without us doing math." The bell rang signaling that I'm about to be late for cheer practice. "Listen I have to go, wait for me in the library and I'll come get you." The younger girl just hums and begins walking down the hallway. I'm going to do everything in my power to get to know her even if it kills me.

-

Cheer practice was exhausting as usual. Everyone could definitely tell I wasn't as in it as I am usually, but I can't help it. There is a very beautiful girl waiting for me to take her to my favorite coffee shop. I also decided to give Hyein a chance at being a cheerleader since she did good at tryouts. Which was probably a mistake with how much she is jumping around this locker room. I slump against the wall trying to catch my breath from running laps with the girls. How can Hyein even have this much energy right now? I should probably tell Haerin I'm almost done, but I can't because I've come to the realization that I don't have her phone number. I'm definitely going to have to get it.

"MInji! Today was so fun!" Hyein grabs my shoulders and begins shaking me. I laugh a little, removing her arms from me and head to my locker to get my stuff to take a shower. I begin removing my top leaving me just in my sports bra and some running shorts when I hear Hyein's loud voice again. "Someone needs to talk to you!" I whip my head around confused at who would need to talk to me in this exact moment when I saw Haerin. Omg i'm basically naked right now. I mean not really, but still. My eyes widened as I quickly put a shirt on my head. I don't even think it's my shirt.

"Oh I'm sorry I probably should've waited." Haerin's eyes immediately move down and light pink tint reaches her cheeks. Cute.

"No no it's okay you just shocked me. What's up?" I grab the shorter girl's hand and pull her to sit with me on one of the benches.

"Really it wasn't important, I just wanted to know what time we were leaving." Haerin finally looks up at me and I'm sure I look an absolute wreck right now which is quite embarrassing.

"Oh well I'm just going to take a quick shower then we can leave. You can wait here if you want." I brushed stray hair behind her ear that was blocking my view of her beautiful face. God where did all this confidence come from not even a day ago I was a blubbering mess around her.

"Okay"

"Okay great! Can I get your number?" Haerin's eyes widened for a second before she quickly nodded and pulled out her phone and handed it to me. I punched in my digits and sent myself a message so I would have her number. "Awesome you wait here and I'll be back soon." The younger girl just nods and I hop along taking a speedy shower so I can hurry up and see her again.

-

"You ready?" I just took the fastest shower of my life. I have never moved faster. I probably set a record for the fastest shower. I'm basically hovering over Haerin right now who is still sitting in the same spot I left her. She looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes. I felt the breath hitch in my throat. We stared at each other for a little bit before I realized that she couldn't get up because I was basically on top of her with how close I was. "Oh sorry" I stumbled backwards trying to give the younger girl some space.

"That was a fast shower." She completely ignored our close proximity which honestly thank God.

"Yeah just a lot of energy I guess." I nervously rub the back of my neck letting out a nervous chuckle. Haerin just nods and follows me as I walk out of the locker room. "I usually have to take my sister, but she is spending the night with one of her friends tonight so I'm glad you're keeping me company." I grab her arm lacing our arms together as we walk down the hallway.

"Hyein right?" How does she know my sister? Not many people know we are related since she is a freshman.

"Yeah, do you know her?" Haerin just shakes her head holding my arm tighter. God I wonder if she knows what she does to me.

"No she asked me if I was waiting for you and I said yes then she dragged me into the locker room." Weird. We finally let go of each other when we reached my car. God I forgot Dani and Hanni were going to be at the coffee shop as well. I just know they are going to embarrass me in front of Haerin, especially Hanni she has no filter.

-

We finally reached the coffee shop after the five minute ride that was not gonna lie a little awkward. Haerin didn't speak again after she told me about Hyein. I should be used to being in silence with her, but I feel like she has been talking a bit more lately.

"Are you nervous?" I grab my book bag out of the backseat and stand next to Haerin in front of the front door of my favorite coffee shop, Marsh's which happens to be Dani's parents coffee shop.

"A little I'm not used to hanging out with a lot of people at once." I nod a little bit to show her I understood. I can tell that she is because she had been fidgeting with her hands the whole car ride over here. I grabbed the shorter girl's hand rubbing her palm with my thumb, which caused her to tense for a moment before relaxing. "Thank you." Huh?

"For what?" Why is she thanking me? I haven't done anything. She looks into my eyes and gives me a quick hug.

"You always treat me nice. You are a good friend." I immediately let go of her because I felt my whole body basically light on fire. God we are friends. I am friends with Kang Haerin, the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

"You should always be treated nice Haerin, you don't have to thank me." The cat-like girl just gave me a small smile before walking into the coffee shop. Well here we go.

-

Fellow Adorians!

Campus heartthrob Kim Minji is seen giving Hybe Entertainment CEO's daughter Haerin a ride home. I didn't even know these two ladies knew each other existed so this is big news for Ador Prep! Honestly I ship it!

Xoxo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

15K 1K 53
Love seems to put their friendship on the line (Sorry had to change it!)
60.2K 2.7K 32
haerin can "see" the future and tells danielle about her feelings for her, but its too late as she looses some of her memory to a basketball game and...
6.3K 144 21
⚠️!WARNING!⚠️ this story contains Explicit Content, Language Violence And G!P This story is about Haerin Bullying Danielle btw
22.8K 1.6K 40
Being lost in life takes a new meaning when Haerin literally gets lost >.<