π‹π¨π―πž πƒπ’π―πž || 𝐉.π‰πŠ...

Od TrusfratedJeonBooty

Jeon Raeya, Jeon Jungkook's only daughter. A book full of oneshots with Jeon Jungkook as a father, Jeon Raey... VΓ­ce

⋆ β‚Š ゚ ☽ * β‚Š ⋆ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 ⋆ β‚Š ゚ ☽ * β‚Š ⋆
Argument | 13
Office | 4
Boyfriend | 14
Bullied | 12
Jealous | 4
Social Media Posts #1
Girlfriend | 4
Thunder | 3
A Normal Teen | 14
Me, or her? | 2
Twin rivalry | 17
Birthday | 4
Social Media Posts #2
Inescapable Bully | 12
Hugs | 4
Abused | 13
Abused | 13 (2)
Sold | 13
Comfort Zone | 14
Social Media Posts #3
Comfort Zone | 14 (2)
Gun | 10
Leave me | 10
Noona? | 16
Cursed Blush | 23
Encounter | 15
Social Media posts #4
Adoption | 3
Fearless | 3
Rawr! | 4
Partners in crime | 8
Spending Time | 7
Betrayal | 10
Social Media Posts #5
Social Media Posts BONUS

Bunking | 12

1.1K 60 46
Od TrusfratedJeonBooty

Raeya : 12
Characters included : Raeya, Jungkook, JaeHyun
———————

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Raeya squealed as she jumped high in the air. Her best friend, Hyein, had found a secret route that lets you leave the school property, and today, they were going to bunk class for the first time.

Raeya had stolen a bit of money from Jungkook without him knowing, and they planned on going to a fair ground that had just opened up recently.

They ran out the property, avoiding all the security guards that were guarding the place. "Where's the money?" Hyein asks, making Raeya take out her little purse and show her the hundred dollar bill that she borrowed.

Hyein kissed the note "The perks of having a rich best friend" She sighed happily. "Nah, the perks of having a best friend with a rich father. I got some 30 cents and some lint in my piggy bank" Raeya replied with a laugh.

"Whatever, let's go, I got 5 dollars for a cab, would it be enough?" Hyein asks. "Yeah, it isn't far, so it should not cost too much" Raeya shrugs.

They caught a cab and told the driver the location. But it took longer than they thought. The ride cost 15 dollars, and they obviously couldn't pay. They needed the hundred for food and tickets.

"Uhh, uncle, can you see that?" Hyein said nervously, pointing outside the window.

"What is I— AHHH WHAT THE FVCK!" The driver screamed. Hyein had just signalled Raeya to take action. So Raeya whacked his head with a metal heavy steel water bottle that she always carried around.

"RUN, NOW!" Hyein yells and they run out the car together. Luckily for them, they blended in with the crowd, but they had forgotten one thing... the wallet.

Because of all the chaos, Raeya had left the purse in the cab. Hyein groaned "How can you forget that, you frickin' dumbass!"

"I don't know, but we gotta get it back" Raeya says, matching her high pitch. Hyein cursed under her breath and looked at the cab from afar.

They didn't the driver anywhere, so they assumed he had run off to find them. They slowly snuck to the car and peeked inside.

But to their misfortune, the driver was inside the car, waiting for them. He held both her wrists and stopped them at their tracks. "Gotcha!"

They struggled to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. He threw them in the car and locked it while he stood outside, waiting for the police to arrive.

"A-are we gonna die?" Hyein asked with a gulp. "I-I don't know... if my dad finds out, I'll be as good as gone" Raeya mumbled as she buried her face in her palms.

"What does your dad do anyway? Like he seems like a sweet guy" Hyein questions. Raeya scoffed "Sweet guy? This sweet guy you're talking about is a flippin' Mafia king. Have you seen his tattoos? His piercings? Even I'm scared to look at him"

Hyein's eyes widened "Mafia? He's a mafia king? What the fvck! Why didn't you tell me before? You think I would've dragged you in this mess if I knew that earlier?" Now she had really started to panic.

"God, what if he kills me for bringing you into this?"

"Don't worry, he won't kill you... because he'll be too busy killing me instead" Raeya assured her best friend with a gulp.

A few minutes later, the police arrived. The driver told them everything in a pissed tone and glared at the girls in the car.

The police drove the girls to the police station and demanded to know their parents' numbers. Raeya shook her head stubbornly and stuck her tongue out at them.

The police man clenched his fist in anger, scaring Hyein. "I'LL GIVE IT!" She blurted out as she took a random piece of paper lying on the desk and hurriedly scribbled her mom's number on it.

"And you, young miss?" The man raised an eyebrow, expecting her to follow her best friend. Raeya rolls her eyes and does what he wants.

In less than half an hour, two cars were parked outside. One belonging to Jungkook, and the other, to hyein's mom.

After the man has explained everything to Hyein's mom, she was taken home. Raeya couldn't escape the station because not only did she hit someone for no good reason, she also stole from her father.

The officer explained the entire situation, but Raeya decided to interrupt. "Dad, this guy is lying! I promise, I would never hurt anyone like that"

Her eyes were begging him to believe her. He glared down at her and signalled her to shut up. She felt small under his gaze, so she obeyed.

After the police man finished, it was the driver's turn to rant. "This brat hit me over the head with a metal water bottle. Like does she not have any fvcking shame? Have you not taught her how to respect her elders? My scalp still hurts from what this twerp did" The man complains.

Jungkook eyes him sharply before speaking up "I know my daughter did wrong, and I apologise for that, but it Doesn't allow you to yell out such profanities and insult her like this"

Raeya kept silent, she would be lying if she said she wasn't affected by the driver's harsh words. She felt guilty that her dad had to have his parenting skills questioned just because of her stupidity.

Jungkook left the station while tightly gripping onto her wrist. She sat with him in the front seat and watched him get into the driver's. "D-dad?" She calls out.

No response.

"Dad?" She said it a big louder this time, but still no response. That's when she knew she fvcked up badly. The anger was visible in Jungkook's eyes. One thing he hates is dishonesty, and she stole from him and skipped school.

He dragged her out the car and brought her into the house. Leaning on the wall with folded arms, he said "Explain"

She looked what him confused. "H-huh?"

"Give me a valid reason as to why you stole and bunked school" He said. Nobody would be able to tell if he was mad or not, his face was just blank and emotionless. But his kids, they're the only ones who are able to distinguish between their father's content face, and his angry one.

She couldn't find any reason good enough to calm him down, so she just stared at the floor silently "I'm sorry"

He slammed his hand on the wall, scaring her "Then why'd you do it?" He asked as he forced her chin up. Her eyes widened as they teared up.

She had always been a good kid, so she never gets scolded by him. She scores well in school, gets good reviews from all her teachers, is friendly with everyone, shows major respect for her elders, she was just the dream daughter. But because of hyein, she's been rebelling up.

"Dad..." She whimpered as she wiped her tears. She's never felt so scared before. All she could think of was her father shadowing her tiny figure.

Her eyes fell on the gun that is always hooked onto his belt. Gulping, she put her hands on his chest and trie to push him away. But it didn't work.

He wrapped his hand around her wrist and pushed it back against the wall "I didn't get my answer, Jeon Raeya" He muttered with grit teeth.

She winced in pain and fear. She mentally prepared herself for the only thing she could think of. She kicked his shin with all her force, catching him off guard.

She pushed him off her and ran away. "Jeon Raeya , get back here right now" Jungkook roared, making her cry out loud. She ran upstairs and burst into her brother's room.

JaeHyun was busy reading a book on the bed when she suddenly burst in. She hurriedly climbed on his bed and sat on his lap, hugging him tightly with her face buried in his shoulder.

"H-Hyunnie... p-please save me... dad's a-angry" She stuttered, hugging him tighter. He felt her shiver in his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back.

"Why's he angry, Hmm?" He whispered softly.

"I-I stole m-money and bunked school... and got caught by the police for hitting a cab driver" She confessed, making his eyes widen. "You did all that? I don't think he'll spare you"

She shrunk in his embrace and looked up at him with her scared eyes. "H-he won't? Wi-will he kill me?"

JaeHyun's eyes soften. "What makes you think I'd kill you?" Someone spoke. She turned her head and saw Jungkook standing by the door, watching his children.

She gulped when she saw him. "Leave hyun, I want to talk with her" Jungkook said as he lifts her up by her armpits and placed her on his lap.

JaeHyun nodded and stood up, but she held his hand, not letting him go "Hyunnie..."

"It's okay, bun, nothing will happen to you" JaeHyun kisses her forehead and leaves. "You didn't answer my question, love. What makes you think I'd hurt you?" Jungkook asked calmly.

Her throat felt dry, she didn't want to speak, she couldn't. "I-I don't know... m-maybe because you're a mafia... and you're big, mean and scary..." She mumbled.

Jungkook examined her face, observing her expressions. "So mafias can't love? They can't have loved ones whom they cherish with their whole heart?"

She stayed silent and looked down, fiddling with her fingers. She pressed her lips together while her eyes got teary. He sighed and stood up with her in his arms.

"Don't cry" He whispered as he walked back and forth in the room, rocking her in his arms like he did back when she was just a little baby.

She hugged him tight and cried into his shoulder. He sat down again and stroked her hair, prepping small kisses on her face every now and then, knowing how much she needed it.

JaeHyun walked back inside the room and sat beside them. "Why're you still crying?" He asks with a chuckle as he moves the stands of hair off her face.

She pouts and sniffles before saying "I-I got scared..."

Jungkook smiles lightly at her cuteness. He kissed her little red nose before turning her around on his lap so she could face JaeHyun.

The brother wipes her tears and kissed her forehead. Jungkook watches the adorable interaction between his kids with a smile.

She'll always be soft with them, regardless of how tough she is with others. She turned to Jungkook and shot him a smile before kissing his cheek. "What's this for?" He giggles softly.

"No punishment please" She smiles cheekily, mischief evident in her eyes. He rolled his eyes "Request denied"

She whined "Dad... b-but you love me"

"Yeah, and?"

"You said you won't punish your loved ones" She argued, making him sigh at her ridiculous attempts to escape.

"Yeah, and that means I won't shoot a bullet right through them and throw them in my basement" He responds, making her pout.

"Unless, that's what you want"

Her eyes widened as she raised her voice "NO! NO GUN OR BASEMENT" It didn't take a genius to figure out what goes on in the basement.

He burst out laughing, making her look at him in disbelief. Did he just laugh? Did The Jeon Jungkook just laugh? In front of her? 12 years on the planet, and she's only seeing this for the first time now.

The end

Puhleez give me suggestions cuz I'll die otherwise. And If I did, who's gonna give you your monthly threat? Ungrateful beeches.

Vote or Namjoon will become your fairy godmother, wearing ballet tutus and a butt ton of blush 🔪

Word count : 2002

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

7.2K 241 10
Some dark Jungkook Oneshots. Warnings ‼️ R@pe @buse Inc3st Foul language G0re I advise people to stay away from this book if they get triggered by...
47.7K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
6.9K 688 39
β€’β…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β…βœ¦β…βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β…β€’ "I am your daughter. No, I am a human... no, no! I am her daughter. Wait, you are a what? I am a what? Ugh!" A vampire father. ...
20K 746 18
where jungkook is a single dad and taehyung's lonely. hi this is my first fic ever so it sucks. just a brief warning i am sorry. warning: mature th...