Hi, I'm Harry's Cousin (Ziall)

By ziallstan

Traumatic incidents happen. This one being Niall's mother passing away. Now he has to go live with his Auntie... More

Chappie 1
Chappie 2
Chappie 3
Chappie 4
Chappie 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chapter 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Gay Marriage
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
Chappie 33
Character Ask!
Questions Answered
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Bromance Awards
Chappie 38
Bromance awards. Again
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 45

Chappie 22

8.2K 391 336
By ziallstan

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I got up not being able to wipe a smile off my face. I had the best birthday ever. Legit best birthday ever, even though my mom wasn't with me she still was. I grabbed the bracelet Zayn got me and grabbed my drawing sliding it in my book bag and then heading down stairs.

Harry was the carpool today and he wanted Starbucks so I got up early with no problem. We went out to his car and got in. I just climbed in the backseat and we went to Louis'. First thing Louis did when he got in the car was bring Harry in for a warm kiss before breaking apart and closing the door. They will always remain cute to me. Then we were off to Zayn's. I don't know I was just really wanted to see Zayn.

When we pulled up in front of his house Harry honked the horn like a maniac and I saw Zayn come out with a big canvas. Holy shit! Were we supposed to paint on a canvas. Fuck.

He came and got in the car. And I looked at him and the project. He laughed.

"It was for extra credit." He said and I wiped the imaginary sweat off my forehead.

He smiled shaking his head. "Good Morning." I said to him.

"Morning Niall how was your birthday yesterday." He said and I pointed to my phone so he understood I wanted to text him instead.

Me: It was great. You really made me feel like a prince yesterday.

Zen: Oh it's no big deal. I guess I was making up for Liam not being able to be there and do it for you.

I think he just threw shade. I find it hilarious though.

Me: I really had a great time. And I even have on the bracelet.

Zen: I see. It compliments your wrist quiet nice if I must say so.

Me: oh shut it. Have you talked to your boyfriend.

Zen: He's not my bf but have you talked to yours.

Me: Damn no. He didn't even send me a cute morning text.

Zen: Well then. Good morning beautiful I hope that you've had the best birthday ever. I do feel bad that I couldn't be there with you to cuddle you to death but I hope you've managed. It's Monday but let's make it count, I'll text you later but have a nice day love xx.

I blushed. That was so cute.

Me: that was so cute Zayn.

Zen: well somebody had to do it.

Me: damn if you keep doing it I might just fall for you instead.

Something clicked in my head then. Did I really just text that. But what can I say my thumbs work faster than my mind sometimes. Which is just a exaggeration because scientifically your actions can't work faster than what it's told to do so yeah.

Zen: You flirt.

Me: it just came out

Zen: that's what he said.

Me: you are so dirty.

Zen: I know.

I looked up and he was smirking at me and he grabbed my legs putting them on his lap. Then he just looked at me for a second. I mean from head to toe.

Me: Staring problem?

Zen: I swear if you didn't have a boyfriend.

Knowing me I had to blush. I looked at me and winked. Kicked him a bit and he laughed.

Me: Oh.

Zen: yup

Me: why

Zen: what do you mean why?

Me: what would you do if I were your boyfriend.

Zayn: Mature content.

Me: Ha!

Zen: What you're attractive and our relationship is completely platonic. So no strings attached.

Me: well then. I think that's enough of that convo.

Zen: yes it is.

We pulled up to the ordering thing-a-majig. I ordered a warm drink this time. It is getting chilly. It's really sad you know. Having a boyfriend in a whole other country. It's a tragedy really because it's cuddle season and I want to be able to cuddle. Previous years Liam would cuddle me but that's when we were friends you know. And Harry will be cuddled with Lou. And that's a little to romantic to be trying to squeeze in with them. And for Zayn I can't really do much, I made a agreement with Liam, it included cuddling as well. Sigh. Why won't things just work in my favor.

"Tall s'mores frappuccino blended." Zayn said.

It looked like heaven on earth when he got it. I sipped the hot coffee I ordered and looked at his drink.

"Want to try? It's good. Plus a Boy Scout like you would know a few things about s'mores, no?" He asked smirking.

"Shut up." I said and we traded drinks.

I actually drunk off his straw this time. And yes the frappuccino was life giving.

"Damn drink it all why don't you." Zayn said and I gave it back to him rolling my eyes.

He put his tongue on the straw and swirled it around before taking it all into his mouth and drinking it. He also winked at me. I texted him again.

Me: You are so dirty.

Zen: Well I figured that the only way I could kiss you.

Me: but did you have to do it like that. You made it look so dirty.

Zen: oh that was just a bonus.

I swear I couldn't take Zayn. He was just too much. When we pulled up to school I walked around saying hey to a few people then caught up with Zayn before art started.

"Hey Niall." He said when I joined him.

"Hey." I said and put my coffee on the desk.

"You're still not finished with that?" He asked.

"No. It's hot.." I said looking at him.

"I like things hot." He said winking at me before leaning over and getting my drink and drinking some.

"Stop winking at me." I said.

"Fine." He said and bit his lip.

I know he's going to irritate me today. "You don't know but it's sexual tension brewing." Zayn whispered in my ear which caused me to jump.

"It's not. I just miss Li is all." I said.

"Yeah." He said and sat back in his seat.

---

"Niall we've only been given one sentence to analyze and you can't do that." Zayn said annoyed as we sat in AP Literature.

"The sentence is: The ball means the world to Jimmy. Meaning he rather have the ball than earth." I said and Zayn rolled his eyes.

"No that means. Jimmy considers the ball like its something important. It's a hyperbole. Meaning he's exaggerating the meaning of how much he loves the ball." Zayn said.

"Well shit fuck it. You know." I said and he groaned.

"But you need to also learn it." He said.

"Well fine. But there's so much stuff that contradicts it. Like what if the ball actually means the world to him. What if the ball was there when he needed it. What if the ball was the only thing he had when he was making it through a rough time. Then that ball would mean everything to him. Therefore it's just a comparison not a hyperbole." I said.

"Niall you're crying." Zayn said frowning.

I can't have a breakdown in class. Please don't let me have a breakdown in class. Zayn got up quickly and walked to the teacher. I saw her nod and Zayn came and grabbed my hand and we left out the classroom. He pulled me on the bathroom and pulled me into a hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"My mom means the world to me. Now she only meant the world to me." I said crying.

"Shh shh." He said rubbing my back.

"Zayn I miss her so much." I said crying softly.

"I know. And she knows to Niall. She's in a better place now. She's happy. Looking down at you and seeing that you're doing well for her. She wants you to be happy Niall." He said and I held him tighter.

"Zayn I'm trying." I said with tears freely flowing down my face.

"I know. It takes time. But she does want you to get over the mourning process because she hates seeing you hurt as do I. But we both know that takes longer than it would." He said holding me and rubbing my back.

"Hold me tighter please." I said and he did.

"Stop crying Niall," Zayn said.

I rubbed my face on his shirt. "Okay, done." I said and he pulled away.

He cupped my face with his hand and began caressing my cheek with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go back to Lit." He said and I nodded going to rinse off my eyes and dried my face with the paper towel.

"Niall." Zayn said softly and I turned around to see his face.

"We don't have to finish the rest of school. We can go to my house and you can cry all you want. And you don't have to hide it Niall." Zayn said.

"Please." I said softly.

"Okay let's turn in our homework to our class first." He said and I nodded.

We went around to classes and the teacher frowned looking at me in the hallway then collected the homework and nodded.

We had to walk home because we did take Harry's car which reminded me to text Harry. But not now. I can't right now.

We walked to his house and we went upstairs to his room. I took off my shoes and climbed in his bed and crossed my legs. He did the same and looked at me while I looked down at my feet.

"Do you want a cuddle?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Look. Niall were friends and you need someone to hold you right now and Liam is not here. But I am." Zayn said and I looked up at him.

I held out my arms and he laughed a bit before pulling me into him. He held me for a long time, and I silently cried. My face was in his neck and he just held me. It was the best feeling ever being comforted when I needed it. I was beginning to fall asleep. He rubbed my back more. I was in the stage where I was partially sleep but not all the way. I heard Zayn's phone ring and him whispering on the phone.

"No I'm with my friend right now... Yeah and he really needs me... Yeah I'm just a very sweet person, I hope you're getting this down for traits in why I'm awesome... Yeah Wednesday sounds awesome... But mind telling me what we're doing... Usually I'm the one planning the dates and surprising my guest, not this time eh?...alright Wednesday... Bye Calum." Zayn whispered and then hung up.

That made me a bit sad but I couldn't really express how I feel I am same near sleep. I held him tighter.

"Shh shh. It's okay I'm here." He said pulling me into him more.

I know but you won't be. And it makes me upset.

---

My phone start ringing and I opened my eyes, my eyelids one fourth opened and still tangled against Zayn's sleeping body. I slipped my phone out to see Harry was Face timing me. I answered.

"Niall." He said immediately.

"Harry." I said.

"Where are you. It's lunch and I can't find you. Or Zayn." Harry said worried.

"We are at his house. I had a break down in class today. And he helped me through it. We came to his house. I didn't think I can do it today." I said and he frowned.

"Do you need me?" He asked but I shook my head.

"M'fine." I said.

"Alright. You want me to get your homework?" He asked.

"Yes please." I said.

"Alright get some rest I guess." Harry said and I nodded and hung up.

Zayn groaned moving around. "Harry?" He asked sleepily.

"Yeah." I told him.

He looked at me for a long while. "You know for someone who doesn't like me you sure do stare at me a lot." I said and he smirked.m

"For a person who has a boyfriend you sure do flirt a lot." He said.

"You a,ways have a comeback for what I say. Stop." I said. "And you just made plans with your boyfriend like 2 hours or so ago." I added.

"What a eaves dropper you are." He said.

"Well you brought up boyfriends so." I said.

"He's not my boyfriend." Zayn said.

"He is." I said.

"Well if he was wouldn't you be upset." He said and I gasped.

"I have a boyfriend." I said.

"And I'm happy for you." Zayn said with a stale face.

"You're gonna die a loner. It's okay Zayn. I thought I would too. But yeah." I said.

"What type of reassurance are you giving me." Zayn said and I laughed at him.

"Maybe, just maybe you will have a future with someone you like. Maybe. I'm giving you hope here Zayn." I said and he bit his lip closed his eyes and fell back on his bed.

"Zayn what are thinking about?" I asked him.

"My future with that someone." Zayn said.

"Well?" I asked him.

"We're happy." He said opening his eyes.

"Why'd you bite my lip?" I asked him.

"Because I was grabbing his bum while we were kissing." He said.

"Oh. Is it Calum?" I asked him.

"Surprisingly no. And I don't know if that means I am wasting my time on him or not. The way I see it is it was just one of my fantasies. I just thought it and it means nothing." Zayn said.

"Ugh don't think like that Zayn." I said and he smiled.

"Fine I won't, but I'm glad you said that." Zayn said.

"Um I'm bored Zayn." I said to him.

"Text your boyfriend." He said.

I guess.

Me: Hey Li.

Boyfriend😘👬💪: Hey Ni.

Me: I miss you. And my birthday was fine yesterday thanks for asking.

Boyfriend😘👬💪: I miss you too. And I'm glad. Sorry for not asking.

Me: it's fine. So wyd?

Boyfriend😘👬💪: Nothing. In class bored af.

Me: I had to come home I had a break down ):

Boyfriend😘👬💪: are you okay? It was about your mum wasn't it. God I wish I would have been there for you. Harry took you home?

I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want him to be mad at me. So I didn't choose the latter. I decided to tell the truth.

Me: No Zayn walked us to his house which is closer to the school. And because I don't have any classes with Harry or Louis.

Boyfriend😘👬💪: I thought we had an agreement.m

Me: we do.

Boyfriend😘👬💪: you shouldn't have told me that. Now I'm pissed off. Don't text me unless it's an apology.

The hell if I will do that. I don't know what I seem like to him. I've been the same Niall I have for years. I won't text him an apology because I feel I did nothing wrong. I didn't even tell him we cuddled and what not. He's just getting mad because Zayn walked me home. The hell! I be damned if he get a text at all now.

I sighed and Zayn looked at me. "You're red. Sad, pissed, or frustrated?" He asked.

"Frustrated and pissed." I said.

"Okay these are the good ones. Liam at something?" He asked.

"Yeah he just pissed me off.its just so frustrating, this him is aggravating the hell out of me." I said.

"Calm down Niall. But why did you want to be in a relationship with him then?" Zayn asked.

"I wanted a companion Zayn. I've known Liam for years and I thought this would be perfect. And probably it is because what's a relationship without fights right?" I sai.

"Yeah but you guys have been together for a total of 3 days? And have had what? 2 arguments." Zayn said.

"I like Li and he likes me too, he's just very possessive." I said defending Liam and I's relationship.

"Okay Niall. Whatever helps you sleep at night." Zayn said.

Did he just throw shade?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 308 29
when gabby was little her parents split , making her leave to Australia with her mum while her twin brother Louis still lived with her dad in Englan...
3.2K 74 26
Ally hylton has had a difficult life . Her mother died because of cancer . Now , she has moved into a new city , a new college , only recognizing fam...
113K 3.8K 17
Niall and Harry are bestfriends but when three brothers come along (Zayn, Louis, and Liam) they start to fall apart, but the weird thing is that Its...
40K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...