We fell in love in October.

By a-hl-stylinson

A short story about how the bakery/cafe owner falls in love with the boy who works in an antique bookshop. In... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The end.

Chapter 8

9 0 0
By a-hl-stylinson

Pov. Harry

Eventually we decide to just walk over to Louis' house.
I'll ask my mother if that's where I can sleep.
Even though I'm 19 my mother still makes choices for me.

We are now sitting on the sofa under the blanket I had bought earlier this month.
"Honey will you get my book please?"
I ask Louis.
"Which one?"
"My policeman, the one you gave me." I reply.

He nods and stands up.
After a few minutes, he returns with the book and pens.
"What about the pens?" I ask
"That's so you can take notes in the book. And then when I reread it, I can read it from your perspective." Says he.
"Ah ha." Says I before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

/must sleep now, page 109 in my policeman , last line/
"Lou come here." I say
"What is it?" He asks
"Look and read this."
"Must sleep now." Reads he.
"Honey, are you sleepy?" He asks further.

"Yes, but I also thought it was funny that it was like that in the book." Says I as I underline.

"Hm, just come to the kitchen. Then we'll make you an evening snack and tea. Otherwise you'll wake up in the middle of the night because you're hungry." Says he with a small smile.
"Hey! That was just once." Says I as I gently slap his chest for fun.

"Ouch, you broke my heart." Says he now looking glum.
"No way, come to the kitchen." I say as I hop to the kitchen and sit down on the kitchen counter.
Waiting for him to enter the kitchen.

Finally, he enters the kitchen and grabs a mug for me.
He also grabs the box of speculoos biscuits from the cupboard.

"Here grab a biscuit in advance, I'll make the tea." He says as he holds the box in front of me so I can easily take one out.

He pulls back the box and puts it back in the cupboard.
He grabs a tea bag from the other box and puts it in the mug.
He turns around and gives me a kiss.

Moments later, we are both in bed.
Tea drunk, biscuits eaten books half read.
But very content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...