The coaches daughter

Galing kay storyhabbits

Due to a custody dispute Charlie Summers moved from her New York penthouse while only living with her mother... Higit pa

Introduction
*Chapter two*
*Chapter three*
*Chapter four*
*Chapter Five*
*Chapter Six*
*Chapter Seven*
*CHAPTER EIGHT*
*Chapter Nine*
*Chapter Ten*
*Chapter Eleven*
«*Chapter Twelve*»
*Chapter Thriteen*
*Chapter Fourteen*
*Chapter Fifteen*
*Chapter Sixteen*
*Chapter Seventeen*
*Chapter Eighteen*
*Chapter Nineteen*
*Chapter Twenty*
*Chapter Twenty One*
|~*Twenty Two*~|
|Twenty Three|
):Not An Update:(
|Chapter Twenty Four|
Chapter Twenty Five
Update
*Chapter Twenty Six*

*Chapter one*

17.2K 270 65
Galing kay storyhabbits

Charlies pov

"Charlie what in Hevans name is taking so long!" I hear my mother shout from down stairs.

"Im almost done" I reply. My mother is shipping me to Michigan to live with my father.

What she doesn't get is that I wasn't even happy here. You see she didn't have the "energy" to go back to court so she just gave my father full custody.

Considering that she is a partner in the biggest Law firm in all of Manhattan no, all of New York City you would think she would have no problem with a custody dispute.

"Charlotte!" I hear her yell.

"Coming!" I scream snapping out of my thoughts.

"I'm sending Vincent up!" She yells back.

Suddenly Vince, our butler, has entered my room.

"Miss summers may I take your bags?" He asks.

"Yes thank you." I say with as much as a smile as I could muster.

I take a deep breath as I take one more look at my old bedroom.

"Come on dear we will be late." She says as she rushes me out the door.

"Now I have asked lance to drive you he is waiting in the limo." She informs.

"Your not driving me?" I asked less surprised than I should be.

"I have a very important meeting this morning." She says with fake emotion behind her pale blue eyes.

"Thank you for everything Vincent." I say as he loads my bags in the car.

"My pleasure." he says with a the warm smile he always wears.

I get in the car and shut the door with out looking back at my mother.

About 5 minutes into the drive the car stops.

"Um, why are we stopping?" I ask with confusion.

"Mr. Jones's limo needs to be repaired so I will be driving him to the airport as well." Lance replies.

Wow that answered my question so well as if I knew who that was.

I chuckled, the only reason I had made this place home was because of our staff and the people I called my friends.

Someone got in interrupting my thought.

It was an old man. "Hello" I said awkwardly.

"Hm" he grunted.

"Nice weather" I smiled.

"Not nice enough" he growled and then paused "That jackets too provocative I don't like it" he huffed I'm his raspy voice.

The driver chuckles lightly as we began to drive.

Okay let me rephrase that, it was a mean old man.

After an hour of driving I got out and Lance in loaded my bags.

This was it, after 15 minutes I boarded my plane and headed to first class.

I figured it was my mothers apology for shipping.. no forcing me to a different state.

I sat down next to a man who has a benie outstretched covering his face and his head is tilted back by a neck pillow.

I put my bag above then sit down and buckle my seat belt as instructed as I Notice the man next to me has failed to do so.

"Excuse me," I say as I tuck my duffle bag under the seat in front of me.

"Yes," he says removing the hat from his face.

"You may want to put that on," I say gesturing to the seat belt.

"Oh thank you, sorry I always get little stressed when flying."

"I'm Charlie," I say with a friendly smile and he looks surprised.

"Harry." he says as waiting for me to say something. When I don't he looks surprised again then laughs.

I look at him confused.

And he laughs again. He has a great laugh.

"Harry," the  guy in front of us interrupts then looks at me.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?" He says with a thick accent and raising an eyebrow.

"Oh Zayn this is Charlie." Harry smiles.

"Hello," he smiles. Harry looks at him and they both burst into laughter.

"What is so funny?" I Say through a smile as the plane starts to move and Harry grabs my hand quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry." He says looking down removing his hand.

"It's just that I.. I meant to grab the arm rest" he begins.

"He's horrible at flying, escape while you can." Zayn says with a thick accent and smiles.

"You can sit up here next to me someone hasn't showed up so its empty" he explained even though his explanation wasn't necessary.

Harry gives him a look of distain.

I look at Harry and he looks at me then back out the plane window and back at me nervously.

"I think she's good Zayn." Harry said in a different tone then the one I heard moments before.

"I've done this millions of times and I hate it." He said directing his attention back to me and using a softer voice.

I realize he is wearing a black T-shirt and has tattoos on his arm.

"Then why fly so much?" I ask realizing we are now flying smoothly in the air.

"It's not exactly my choice." he says and looks at me with something in his green eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"It's a long story." he says with a little smile that is obviously forced.

"It's a long flight." I counter and give him a smile.

Zayn interrupts "Do you have a Skype?" And I can't help but laugh which causes him to smile.

"Do you always have to interrupt." Harry says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"So that's a yes then?" Zayn smiles.

"Yes," I say with an unsure smile on my face.

I tell him my Skype and he looks at Harry with a smirk.

"So what brings you to two to Michigan?" I ask, forgetting my earlier question to Harry.

"Oh it's not just us two, we are flying with three of our friends." Zayn waits a moment and throws his head back and burst out with laughter.

"We just got done with a sho- I mean visiting in New York and now we are going to Michigan to um.." Harry says and looks as if he wants to die.

"To visit." A man behind me interjects.

I assume he's one of the three friends.

"Visit who? Sorry I'm just curious" I asked.

"Zoey" The guys answered like it was obvious. "Actually don't say anything to anyone because the pres-"

"That's Liam" Harry cuts him off.

"He's almost as rude as Zayn." Harry chuckles and says so only I can hear him.

"I pretty sure she knows wh-" Liam begins but is cutoff again, by the planes shaking.

I look over at Harry and his eyes are wide and he is breathing heavily.

I hesitantly put my hand on top of his and he lets out a deep breath.

"It's just  turbulence."

"He does this every flight pay him no mind." Zayn says with something behind his Carmel.

"Excuse me.." someone behind me taps my shoulder.

God this is the most I've ever talked on a plane before.

"Yes?" I said shifting my weight to face him.

"Um, like Harry said my name is Liam and I was thinking since you know my name I think I should know yours." He said breaking eye contact at the last few words.

"Shouldn't you know since you such a great ease dropper." Harry snapped, his accent especially thick.

Liam looks away from us.

"It's Charlie." I smiled at him.

He returns the smile.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry turns to me, green eyes blazing.

"Sure." I say.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I don't know your not like most girls that's for sure." he says and laughs again as if I'm missing something.

When I don't speak he adds.

"I don't know it's just refreshing to meet someone real and have a casual conversation." he says "I don't expect you to understand." He sighs.

What is that supposed mean?

"So what brings you to Michigan?" He scrunches his nose at the word Michigan.

I contemplate telling this stranger the whole story.

I sigh before I do just that, the flight is six hours so I figure I have to kill the time somehow.

"Well my dad decided he wanted me in his life all of a sudden by filing a custody request, or how ever it works, and my mother is a very powerful lawyer by the way, and instead of making the problem just disappear she didn't even put up a fight." I sigh and look down.

"You deserve better." he softly remarks.

"Thank you." I say and look deep into his emrolad jade eyes and he looks right back.

"I guess I could use a friend a real friend." I sigh at the truth because 'the few close friends' I had I meant lance and Vincent. "don't get me wrong I had people to talk to and a boyfriend but I think it wouldn't make a difference to all of them if I was there or not." I feel tears well up in my eyes. In Fact Mark is probably under, no on top of some random blonde he met at his fathers stupid country club.

I go on my phone and log on to the planes wifi, of corse it costs money.

Harry stares at his feet unsure what to say.

"I'm sorry." he whispers.

"It's okay it's hardly the sob story." I muster a small laugh.

"I wish I could tell you." He says looking me in the eye with a hurt look on his face.

"Why can't you?" I say with out thinking my mind is no longer in sync with my mouth.

"I cant." he says and hurt and sadness flash behind his jade eyes.

"Why? You can tell me anything, it's not like I will judge you." I press.

"You don't understand I thought the second you saw me you would say what all the rest say, ask me for something, giggle like an idiot, pester me the whole flight, but now that I see how you look at me no different than any other person and that you treat me like an actual human being, I am sorry that I am selfish but I don't want anything to change." He finishes out of breath.

I am confused but I try to understand.

"I do." is all I say.

"What?" He looks confused by my statement and caught completely off guard.

"I do look at you differently that all the rest of the people on this plane." I say and a smile over takes his handsome face.

"And why is that?" He asks with an arched brow.

"Wel-"

"Drinks?" The fight attendant asks.

"Yes water please." I say.

"Nothing for me thank you." Harry says.

She proceeds after handing me a chilled bottle of water.

"You were saying?" He smirks.

"I just mean you're different than most people Ive met." I answer honestly.

"I could say the same." he laughs.

The plane shakes. Great more damn turbulence.

Harry looks like he's just seen a ghost.

"Harr-" I begin and the lights flicker off then back on.

Zayn is out of his seat and in the one one the opposite side of me in a flash.

"How did you get that man to switch seats with you, let alone so damn fast?" I gasp.

He shrugs.

"Buckle your seatbelt." Zayn instructs and I oblige.

"Lady's and gentlemen please fasten your seat belts there will be no moving about the cabin at this time." the flight attendant speaks.

As I look at Harry he is once again gripping the arm rest and his eyes are bolted shut.

I feel an ache in my chest for him.

The plane rocks again.

And I hear a whimper escape Harry's lips.

I place a hand on his arm. He opens his eyes to look at me.

"Are you doing this because you're scared or for my benefit?" He struggles to ask, his breathing fast.

"Both" I breath.

I look out this window and immediately regret it.

The sky is black and rain begins to violently hit the plane window.

With out thinking I reach over and close the plastic shade covering the window.

Harry doesn't seem to mind.

The plane rocks again.

This time I'm the one to squeeze my eyes shut.

Zayn looks at me with wide Carmel eyes that want to make me melt in my seat and hug him.

"It's fine." I hear him say in a tone under a whisper.

I now have one hand interlocked with Zayn's strong fingers and one with Harry's long cold fingers.

This flight is taking a turn from the worse.

"We should've never left England." Harry mutters.

"You don't mean that." Zayn retaliates.

"But I do." Harry insists.

There is more behind his words than I can make out.

I hate being left out on information.

"I must say having you here certainly does ease the pain, and I thank you for that Charlie." Harry says in a rich voice.

"Thank you." I manage.

"For what?" He half smiles but I can tell it pains him.

"Being here"

He smiles for a faint second before the plane shakes and his eyes instinctively snap shut.

He lifts up the arm rest and our hands sit in between us and Zayn does the same.

Okay...

I fall a sleep to the noise of the rain outside and the occasional rock of the plane.

When I wake Zayn has me pulled to his hard yet oddly comfortable chest with his muscular arms wrapped around me.

I can't help but feel at ease.

I glance over at Harry who is shooting him or perhaps both of us a murderous glare.

People are getting off the plane so I gently wake Zayn but miserably fail.

"Allow me" Harry says before standing to his feet.

Before I can object Zayn's seat belt is off and Harry grips him by the collar and forced him to his feet into the isle way.

"What the hell man." Zayn spits.

"I want to get out of here." Harry shrugs and does just that grabbing his luggage and pushing past me and Zayn.

"I'm sorry, love." Zayn says and I can't help but fell all giddy inside.

"It's fine it wasn't your fault." I say my voice smooth.

"You were asleep for four hours." Zayn smirks.

"Oh." is all I manage to say.

"In my arms I might add." he says the grin on his face growing,

"I hadn't noticed." I say under my breath.

"I mean sorry I just-"

"Don't apologize" his eyes flash with sincerity.

"You are something else." I laugh.

"No most people just don't really know me, I mean the real me.. my personality." he elaborates.

"I can relate" I give him a small smile

"Are you ever going to get the hell off this thing the drivers waiting" Harry barks. This not the same person I was holding hands with just a few hours ago.

The vulnerability in his eyes has vanished, replaced with anger.

The beautiful smile has faded from his face leaving no trace now replaced by a scowl.

Zayn grabs my bag down for me and I place my duffle bag over my shoulder and grab my suitcase. Zayn and Harry follow behind and the moment I step out I am pushed aside and I fall to the floor being trampled.

"Shit" Harry mutters.

"I had no idea they would be here" he says to Zayn.

There are at least 30 girls surrounding them.

Zayn's eyes widen at the sight of me on the floor as he struggles to push his way through Harry grabs his arm.

"It's not fair to do that to her for you dare drag her into this, she's trying to start over. You know very well if you help her up and lead her away we will never hear the end of it, neither will she." Harry's nostrils flair.

One girl steps on my hand. Ow. She steps harder.

"Damn!" I scream in pain and pure fury. I struggle to stand up and finally succeed.

"Marcus!" Zayn screams.

A large man followed by two others push through the crowd and lead the boys to a black limo.

Zayn gives me a pleading look before closing the door.

What the hell just happened?

The psychos chase the the car.

"Charlie?" Someone questions

"Charlie Summers?" The 6'foot browned eyed handsome boy questions.

"Ye-yes." I say warily.

He says nothing and gives me a devilish grin.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
360K 9.4K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
170K 6.3K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...