๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†

By milanojournals

read all about it<333 More

โ… 
โ…ก
III
IV
๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”๐’”๐’”๐’” @'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’…
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX

XIX

170 9 0
By milanojournals

jyadia pov!

coincidentally my birthday was on college acceptance day, so i'd have to check what colleges i got into. im nervous for this but its whatever ive prepared myself for this day.

i walked to my laptop and facetimed dessa and jules. we planned to open ours together. we applied to a lot of the same colleges so im hoping we got into a lot of the same ones.

"yall open the one for harvard first" dessa said.

opened. skimmed through roughly and saw the denied words written at the bottom. cool harvard wasnt my main goal.

"denied" we all said at the same time laughing and moving on.

"okay do FAMU" jules said.

opened. skimmed. accepted.

i started jumping and punching the air and i heard dessa and jules doing the same.

"FAMU HERE WE COME" i yelled excitedly and now i actually wanted to do something for my birthday. we opened up a couple more and seen various mixed responses but we were content with the ones we got into. we talked some more before i went to get into the shower. kenedy was supposed to take me out later.

"happy 18th baby!" i heard my mom and dad say before bringing in some pancakes with sprinkles and whipped cream.

"thank you so much" i said trying not to cry. id never thought to see this day. it was all so special to me.

"your welcome baby you deserve the whole world everything and anything" my dad said kissing my forehead and lighting the candles.

"blow them out" my mom said clapping her hands getting excited.

i blew my candles out as my dad stuffed my face in the pancakes. he was so silly for that.

"i love you guys so much" i said again all happy before i finally got into the shower. im really excited for today because i was looking forward to seeing kenedy. once i got out the shower i checked my phone and got my birthday text.

"happy birthday my love im coming to pick you up later around 10" i said reading the text out loud. i was so happy about the college acceptations and that i was going to be spending the day with my lovebug.

i was still at my desk doing some online shopping for my new wardrobe. the hbcu girlies be eating everybody up with the skims, telfars and tote bags and i was going to be one of them. i got a couple things and went to shein for the rest. $678.65 was my total for everything i bought. surprisingly it was cheaper than i thought.

when i finished that up i went downstairs and saw reign with my parents. she got up and gave me a big, long hug. she pulled back and kissed my forehead before hugging me again.

"oh my gosh your finally 18 i never thought i'd live to see it" she said looking at me in amazement. we shared so much of the same features it was like looking into a mirror.

"yes, yes i am reign thank you so much" i said grabbing the rest of my breakfast. pops cooked again this morning.

"what do you plan on doing today jya?" my mama asked me.

"well nothing for the morning and later ill be out with kenedy she planned a suprise" i said in between bites of pancakes eggs and sausages.

"whos kenedy?" reign asked me. i never had that talk with her, the 'im gay' talk i didnt find it necessary because her opinion wouldnt change anything.

"her lil girlfriend" my dad answered nudging my shoulders.

"dad we arent even official yet but basically" i said laughing.

"whew chile your dating life is better than mines" reign said.

"are you dating anybody?" i asked her.

"no maam after my last failed marriage i decided that love wasnt for me" she said.

"yes it is you just havent found your person" i said trying to comfort her.

she chuckled, "baby im 34 it dont get no better than this"

"reign you are very young you still got it" my mom said to her and we started laughing some more.

once i finished up breakfast i went back upstairs to read my book. yeah i was nerdy i loved a good book. the book i was reading was 'trust issues' by only1nel .

its a good book the characters were interesting and i loved the storyline. i was getting to the good part when i noticed my insta dms and people were telling me happy birthday. i didnt post any pictures yet but i was gonna post some later.

i was going to chill until i felt like really doing anything so i made some tiktoks and watched a movie. then i was getting tired

i fell asleep and tuned out the world. i awoke to kenedy facetiming me and i answered. it was roughly 10 something.

"get up ma why you still laying down?" she said looking into the camera staring at me.

"i just woke up lemme get dressed" i said yawning and getting up stretching.

"okay we still have a little time till your reservations so get dressed and wear something nice alright?" she said and i nodded.

"i will baby im almost done" i said throwing on this dress, ysl purse and heels combo. some slight and since i had time i did a light face beat. i put on some jewelry and sprayed myself with my chanel no•5 perfume. my favorite fragrance right now.

"you look so pretty ma" kenedy said to me adoring my face as i got ready. she was the best i swear. we were on the phone the whole time i got ready.

"stop before we dont make it to those reservations on time stink" i said blushing real hard.

"you so nasty" she said and we both laughed. "im outside" she added and i walked down the stairs and said bye to my parents.

when kenedy saw me she got out of car and opened my side door. she then walked back to her side of the car.

"where are we going" i said while leaning over to kiss kenedy.

"a nice little restaurant and the rest will be a surprise" she said and i was excited. knowing kenedy she'd go all out.

we played music and drove along the city night lights in awe. once we got there we got seated soon.

"ma lemme take your pics you look good" kenedy said take off guard pics while i was cheesing.

"lemme pose hold up!" i said getting into position while she took more pics.

i didnt plan on posting these but they were nice memories. black and chic some simple for the girls you know?

"these are so pretty ken thank you" i said kissing her trying not to do my happy tears i did. i was a semi emotional person. nevermind who am i lying to i was a very emotional person.

she nodded as the waiter came up to us and delivered a big bouquet of roses with 2 note in it and money wrapped around the roses. see i could almost feel the tears about to come.

"oh my gosh ken i know you didnt" i said smelling the flowers. it was the sweetest thing i ever received. she was really showing out to make me happy.

"read the note" she said nudging the note my way so i could read it. i cleared my throat and started to read aloud.

"through all our tough times and struggles you stayed with me throughout even when times got hard you had my back. you helped me experience love that ive never felt before and only want to experience with you. your truly the best person to ever step into my life. will you be my girlfriend jyadia zenia anderson?" i happy cried throughout the letter.

"yes yes i will be kenedy" i said jumping up and hugging and kissing all over her face.

"thats not it though read the back and the other gifts are at the hotel" she said as i turned the note over.

"and to many more memories as future FAMU alumni" the back of the note read and i got even more excited. she got excepted into FAMU also so we'd all be there. i was high off life right now and nothing could top that.

"aww we're all going to be there im so excited" i almost squealed. we ate enjoyed and each other's time together until it was time to go to the hotel. ken doesnt know it but im wearing lingerie underneath and yeah i was prepared.

once we got there i walked in to see it was pre decorated with rose petals and balloons. it was so pretty and the rest of my gifts were near the bathroom. oh she was showing off alright.

kenedy really did her big one and i jumped into her arms when i saw the many gift bags. this was all the reassurance that i needed.

"i love you so much" she said to me and kissed me all over my face. at this point we were making out and clothes started to come off. it was getting hot and we already knew what was coming next.

she pulled my dress over my head revealing my bra and panties set. she looked in awe as she told me to arch. i was arching for a good minute while she went to get something but i dont know what.

when she came back she adjusted my arch and started using her strap on me. shit it had been mouths since i felt that sensation and i missed it truly.

"fuckk" i moaned out whining trying to get my body used to that feeling again. i guess my arch was slipping because she kept readjusting it.

"arch that fucking back" she said while i did as told. she was going in and all you heard was slaps from her slapping my ass and skin to skin contact. the moans that filled the room were amazing she was being rough and i enjoyed it. we were doing that position for a minute until she told me to lay on my back. my legs were over her shoulders and we were making eye contact as she fucked me.

"jya stop running" she said because i was pushing on her chest.

"it h-hurts omg" i said because it did but it was a good kind of hurt. she was fucking me so good i had to catch my breathe.

this went on for hours, literal hours until we finally ran out of energy. she picked me up and ran us a bath together before we took pics and went to bed. this was my favorite birthday ever.

"ken i love you so much thank you for everything" i said once more while she laid on my bare chest.

"you deserve it bae everything" she said again and i kissed her forehead.

she loves it here.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
how yall enjoyed this chapter?

this was kinda long for me yall imma start pushing longer chapters.

check out my other book they will most likely we updated at the same time🫡.

like

comment

vote

share

see yalls!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 206 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
53.4K 2K 18
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ." --๐š๐šŠ๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐š–๐šž๐š›๐š
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

21.4K 297 19
js read..๐Ÿ’•