Love Is A Sneaky Bitch

By _eyes_wideshut

Han Jisung and Lee Minho are very very good friends but love is often a sneaky bitch that catches you and ens... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

11 1 0
By _eyes_wideshut

A/N Hello my lovelies! If you wish to be alerted when I update any of my stories please follow _eyes_wideshut on Twitter. This story is fiction, I do not know or own the characters I write about. Minsung makes me happy and so I write about them. This is only posted here and AO3 and does not have permission to be posted anywhere else. Please let me know if you see it elsewhere. I write for the love of writing but comments fuel me so please, if you like what you read, let me know. This chapter is dedicated to all my fellow Minsung lovers who have all gone nuts for a certain neck kiss that rocked the world. So to those two beautiful humans and for them, or in honor of them I should say; and in honor of Lee Know's birthday where here he still has a few hours; Here is Chapter 5. Enjoy.

As the months went by, Jisung found himself becoming closer and closer to Minho. They were rarely separated anymore. The company had become increasingly unhappy with their closeness which Jisung didn't understand. They were only friends. He could never be lucky enough to get someone like Minho. They had never done more than hug and cuddle and some playful flirting. He handled his loneliness as he had always done. He dated occasionally but slept almost every night with Minho's arms around him. It didn't completely fill the need inside of him but it was better than nothing.

His date tonight had actually turned out to be a surprisingly good one. She was pretty and polite. She seemed interested in what he had to say and laughed at his stupid jokes. At the end of the date he kissed her softly and gave her a hug. It was nice. It wasn't how he had imagined a kiss should feel but he supposed feelings could grow over time. He gave her a wave and headed back to the dorm, looking at his watch and seeing it was almost midnight. He let himself in and waved goodnight to Chan who gave him a nod. He didn't see anyone else up and headed to his room to tell Minho about the date like he always did but Minho wasn't in Jisung's room like usual. He frowned. He checked Minho's room but his bunk was empty so he went to talk to Channie hyung.

"Where's Minho Hyung?" He asked curiously.

Chan glanced up from his laptop. "He went out about a couple hours ago." He answered before looking back down at his work. Jisung pulled out his phone but he didn't have any missed calls or texts.

"But he never goes out without telling me." Jisung said worriedly. Chan shrugged.

Quokka-

hyung you ok? I got home and you weren't here.

He went back into his room while he waited for Minho to answer. He brushed his teeth and slowly got ready for bed. He got more nervous as the time went by. He dressed in a t-shirt and boxers and slid into his bed. Finally his phone lit up.

Cat Butler-

yeah i'm fine. Go to bed Jisung.

Jisung frowned even more. Minho never spoke to him like that. It was obvious his hyung was not ok. Jisung thought back over the last couple of days to see if he could figure out what had happened and when but he couldn't think of anything weird. Minho looked totally normal. He was perhaps a bit tense earlier that night but they had had a hard practice. He read over the text again. His stomach was churning with worry. What could be wrong with his hyung? Had something happened after he left? Chan likely would have told him or Felix would have texted if something had happened but Minho was notoriously close mouthed about things that bothered him. He frequently only talked to Jisung. He thought about the rehearsal studio and that maybe Minho was rehearsing but he knew Chan would stop him from going out at this time of night and with his hyung planted on the couch working, he couldn't sneak out.

Quokka-

hyung, I'm worried.

Did something happen?

Where are you?

He wanted to put more but didn't know how to put into words the fear that was worming into his stomach. He bit on his thumb as he waited for the reply. He never got a reply and heard the front door open about ten minutes later. He looked up, a relieved smile on his face but heard the steps go past his room and that feeling in his stomach got worse. He heard Minho's door shut and he waited hoping his hyung would be coming over soon. He listened intently to the quiet of the dorm, hearing every sound. He heard Minho head to the bathroom, then the shower going and then he heard Minho go back to his room again. Jisung lay back on his bed, his confusion growing. What was wrong with Minho?

Quokka-

You not staying in here tonight?

Cat Butler-

no. Go to sleep Jisung

Jisung felt sick seeing those words. They hadn't fought, he had no idea why Minho was mad at him and it was freaking him out. He tried to respect Minho's obvious need for space but when he couldn't take it anymore he left his room and went to Minho's. He crept over, staying as quiet as he could but Minho looked over when he came in and purposely turned his back to Jisung. The younger went over to the bed and knelt beside it, looking at Minho in the face in confusion. "Hyung, what did I do? Why are you mad at me?" He whispered. Minho just stared at him before finally sighing.

"I'm not mad at you, Sungie." He finally said and the knot that had a tight grip on Jisung loosened immediately when he heard the nickname. "I'm just tired and in a bad mood." Jisung smiled at him and climbed into the bed without asking. Minho sighed again and opened his arms and Jisung snuggled up to him. Minho caught a faint hint of perfume and hated it. "You smell like her. Must have been a good date." He listened as Jisung told him all about the date and the kiss though he noticed Han's voice grew hesitant at that part. "If it was good, why are you acting like it wasn't?"

Jisung hesitated and bit his lip. "There just was no spark really. Like it was a nice kiss and all but I expected to feel something and I didn't." Minho felt his shoulders move as the younger shrugged. "Maybe it will grow in time."

"What did you expect it to be like?" Minho asked, his lips tilting up in a smile as his fingers threaded through Jisung's hair and the younger man unconsciously leaned into the touch. The faint perfume smell had faded and now his and Jisung's scents had mingled and Minho loved that smell. It was his favorite. He felt his body relax a bit.

"I don't know. We watch all those dramas and romance stuff and you always see these people feel something when they kiss someone. Like I felt her lips but nothing else. I just expected... I don't know, more, I guess."

"You'll get that amazing kiss one day, Sungie." Minho reassured him. "They aren't all amazing. Just be glad it wasn't bad."

"Have you had bad kisses?" Jisung asked, looking up at him in surprise.

"Yeah. A couple times. I've also had some like you had tonight. They aren't bad and they are nice, there just isn't more."

Jisung rested his head back on Minho's chest, his fingers absently tracing random patterns on the skin of his shoulders and neck. Minho shivered slightly at the feeling and mistaking the reason, Jisung pulled the blanket up higher over them. "Have you had one of the really good ones?" He asked softly.

"No." Minho answered with a wistful tone. "I haven't either." He kissed the top of Jisung's head.

"Where were you tonight?"

"I went to the studio and danced."

"What made the day bad? You seemed ok earlier." Minho didn't answer him and Jisung wondered what was going through his best friend's mind. He yawned. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Jisung finally said. "Can I sleep here? I'm lonely."

"Yeah Sungie, you can stay here." He continued running his fingers through Jisung's hair until the other finally fell asleep. Minho sighed. "I wish I could tell you." He whispered. Long after Jisung fell asleep, he gingerly got out of the bed and headed into the kitchen for some water. He had only taken a sip before someone rubbed his back gently. "Hey Bokkie, what are you doing up so late?" He turned and met the brown eyes looking at him with concern.

"I got up to go to the bathroom and heard you in here." Felix answered. "Are you ok, hyung?"

Minho wanted to roll his eyes but didn't want to offend Felix so he refrained. "Everyone is so worried about me tonight." He quipped.

"Well, you did disappear for a couple hours and are in your own room instead of Sungie's so..."

"I'm fine." He responded, his tone a bit too sharp to be believable. Felix patted his shoulder gently and hugged him.

"He feels the same way hyung, he just hasn't realized it yet." He whispered. Minho looked at him in surprise and there was a flash of the pain he felt inside before he blanked his face.

"I don't know what you mean." He lied.

"Hyung, I see how you look at him. He looks at you the same way, he just hasn't figured out what that means yet. He will, just be patient with him. He always thought he was straight and its messing with him a bit to realize he wants you more than any woman."

"Doesn't stop him from kissing them." The words slipped out bitterly before he could stop them. He felt Felix's arms tighten around him and he accepted it because how does one say no to their sunshine boy.

"He will figure it out, hyung. And until he does, you can talk to me if you need to."

Minho sighed and wrapped his arms around Felix finally. "I appreciate it, Bokkie. How long have you known?" His curiosity had gotten the best of him.

"Before debut. I heard your exit interview after you were eliminated and I wondered. I saw how he reacted to you not being here and the pieces began to click." Felix let go and touched Minho's cheek gently. "When you came back, the two of you couldn't be separated. I think Binnie hyung suspects it too but you know him. He is just watching. I see him looking back and forth between you a lot."

Minho started to panic a bit at that. "We aren't a couple." He finally said.

"Hyung, don't worry. I don't care and I don't think Binnie hyung does either. You aren't alone." He said.

"Thank you Lixie." Minho finished his water and washed his cup and put it up. "I'm gonna go back to bed now." Felix nodded and patted his shoulder again before heading to the bathroom.

Minho quietly went back into his room and slid back under the cool sheets. Jisung immediately rolled into him, smacking his lips cutely in his sleep as his head found Minho's chest again. "I would burn the world for you Sungie." He whispered and wrapping his arms around Jisung, he finally relaxed into sleep. His dreams were full of Jisung's smile. Jisung's dreams were full of someone faceless kissing him the way he always wanted to be kissed. He could feel lips kissing him everywhere and a body pressed tightly against him. Tongues dancing together erotically. Only just before he woke up did he see Minho's face but in the way of dreams, he promptly forgot his dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 17.3K 35
in which lee felix enjoys to be pleased by his best friend, han jisung who is dating lee minho, while he plays games on an online server. ...with th...
586 65 16
Jisung love his best friend Minho since childhood, like his own brother. But what happen when Minho is not seeing him back like that? Unexpected thi...
433K 23.6K 41
{Completed} They share the same friends, they share similar interests, but they do not share any affection. Minho and Jisung have always had a dislik...
66.4K 3.3K 24
minho likes jisung, everyone knew that. and it took them few incidents to make them realize on how they love each other. start: 1st july 2020 end: 5...