Sugar Mommy ๐Ÿ’—โ›“๏ธ

By sexytae07

Jungkook : sugar mommy?? Y/n: Yes baby boy? Jungkook : I want you Y/n : * smirk * I want you too Wanna know m... More

๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’—
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 14

2.6K 77 6
By sexytae07

What happened?

Author pov

Two friends hugging each other tightly in the middle of the university showing how much they miss each other presence.

Jungkook broke the hug , showing his Bunny smile to his alien type ( but handsome) friend who returned the smile gradually with his boxy one. Taehyung put his hand on jungkook shoulder aa they began to walk towards their respective class .

Taehyung: Bro I missed you so much!!!!! , Without you this world feel like strawberry milk without strawberry.

He said dramatically grabbing his left side from another hand showing his fake hurting expression . Chuckle leave jungkook mouths as he spoke.

Jungkook: Yah!! Stop your dramatic ass , I missed you too buddy!!!!!!

A playful smirk was showing on taehyung face .
Taehyung: ofcourse who won't miss this handsome face after all I am world's handsome boy alive.

Jungkook: * rolling eyes* yeah you are but in YOUR dreams, I'm more handsome than you.
He said while flipping his hair .

Taehyung: whatever , move your ass fast or we will be late for the classes. And while you were absent lots of things happen here , I have to tell you that so e can gossip latter!!!

He said while moving fastly forcing jungkook to move fast too.

Jungkook: okk but move a little slowly my back is hurting.

Taehyung stop walking a frown came up to his face as he raise his eyebrows looking at jungkook.

Taehyung: what you did , that your back is hurting??

Jungkook tense up a little, laughing nervously , because he can't just expose that now he have a sugar mommy And yesterday they had a mind blowing night which results in his back paining.

Jungkook:Ahh! Yesterday I have to do overtime in cafe so.......

Taehyung eyes soften knowing how much hardships his friend have in everyday life.

Taehyung: my stong bunny, don't worry today your handsome friend will take care of you .... But now let's speed up wait I mean let's walk slow and fast both.

Jungkook: seriously your alien talks never go well with me.

Taehyung: not everyone have brain jungkook and you are one of them.

Jungkook: * sarcastic smile* that's why you are my friend.

Time skips

Y/n company

In her cabin with jimin
Jimin: mam today you have meetings for your upcoming projects and we have to some works regarding company shares.

Y/n hums while sipping the hot coffee to start her day .

Y/n: okk anything else?

Jimin: ohh yeah there is someone who wants to meet you, she have your appointment at 3.pm .

Y/n : who?
Jimin: mrs. Yang......

Y/n tightly grabs the cup getting angry just by hearing the person name , she grits her teeth remembering the person.

Y/n : why she wanna meet me now?

She said professionally hiding her anger .

Jimin: she said there is something personal she wants to discuss with you. Can I take my leave now??

Y/n : yes , you may leave now.

Jimin leave the cabin as y/n almost crash the mug on the table closing her eyes tightly .

Y/n : Wtf she wants now ?? All she did wasn't enough for her .

Time skips
At University

Everyone was roaming here and there as it was free lecture.

Jungkook and taehyung decides to spend their time in cafeteria as both were gossiping .

Jungkook: no way she did that.

Teahyung: I was even surprised, she really beat her boyfie with her sandals after knowing his ass was flirting with other girls shamelessly.

Jungkook: He deserve that .

Taehyung nods his head as he remembered something.

Taehyung: do you know there is going to be a function in college soon .

Jungkook: no , what type of function??

Taehyung: carnival

Jungkook: omo , are you talking about the function where we had lots fun last year?

Taehyung: yep , and did you remember the girls wearing that sexy outfit for getting customer in their shops?

Jungkook: yeah the maid one .

Teahyung: don't you like it?

Jungkook: nah

Teahyung: wae?

Jungkook: that's not my type.

Taehyung: then what's your type??

Jungkook: kitten dress

Teahyung: damn that one is much better and cute .

Jungkook phone beeps as the notification was showing in front of his screen, he reads the message frowning a little as taehyung become curious too .

Jungkook: I have to leave

Teahyung: but why ??

Jungkook: something urgent came up I have to go
.
Jungkook: sorry I will make it up to you some other day .

Taehyung: no need you go .

Jungkook nod grabbing his belongings , running out of the cafeteria after bidding Gus bye to teahyung.

Jungkook: what happened to her?, Why she wants me now.

He while running to the gate as he stops seeing the luxury car in front of him .
.*message* y/n : come out I am waiting for you .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.3K 23
"Daddy, I need money." A story where a teenager named Y/n is desperately in a need of money so she goes on a sugar daddy website to find the perfect...
238K 9.7K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
167K 6.5K 24
"Your lips are as sweet as sugar~" Jungkook and Jimin are in love with each other the only thing holding them back is that they're both afraid to con...
350K 13.3K 53
~~~~ A Sugar Mama but much more sweeter. ~~~~ Hybrid!Yoongi x Reader โš ๏ธ~ MATURE THEMES ~โš ๏ธ ~ 06/01/2020 - 17/11/2020~