CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

Per RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... Més

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

preparation of the gremorys last game

519 10 0
Per RUINEDDRAGONARMY

I would like to cash in my favors. Issei said to the leader's as odin sirzechs were glad he brought it up, while azazel and michael were ready as well but thinking back to when they gave issei those favors at the peace summit and the only difference they see is he is wiser and stronger but still as kind as ever. While yakasan was shocked but blushed as she started to grow a liking to issei frim how close he is with kai and how he tried to protect kyoto.

Fist favor is from lord Michael. Issei said turning to the angel. I would like you to find a way to help iron not fall from love or lust because how her and the others love me and i for them. Issei said earing shock from nobles but tears from people with hearts and understanding.

And azazel if it is alright i would like you to help train me kai akeno and raynare. The fallens need help with the new powers they have or old one's like akeno and lighspears and raynare and dragon power while me and kai need a place to train and help control our new power in our own way. Issei said turning back to his fellow dragon and thinking back to the boy who has now grown to be one the strongest beings even stronger then the 13 longinus user's if he tries.

Those can be aranged issei after all i want to know more of your powers as well. Azazel said. And me and Gabriel will find a way to help irina. Michael spoke happy for issei caring that irina loves him and that she loves being a angel.

As issei was about to turn to yakasan as magic circle appeared showing kuroka and koneko in a hurry rushing next to the gremory family. Why are late koneko? Gasper asked as koneko's head was bonding.

She got a little drunk last night and needed a nap. Kuroka said making kai go red. As he thought back to last night with the sisters.

Pov abaddon estate last night lemon

As the meeting and diner was over kai and koneko circled to the estate to his new room.

So koneko i got to say thanks for th.. Before kai could finish he was kissed by koneko and being pushed on the bed as he felt her heart beat like crazy.

Kai i want you *hiccup* now. Koneko said drunk from drinking after the battle but hungry for her mate as kai smiled and hurried and undressed them both as they continued to make out ready for after battle love as in the hallway a black cat was watching them in pleasure and heat just like her little sister.

Oh god kai i felt you in the battle and your power made me so hot. Koneko said biting kais ear and slowly licking down his body as the two ignored the headache however there peeping cat got a headache making noise stopping the two.
You heard that two right? Or was that man boner wanting to fuck you. Kai said as his "dragon" peeked through his pants as his zipper broke making koneko get up.
As much as i want to lick you like an ice cream cone i heard my sister too so let me * hiccup* get her out. Koneko said as kai got up and rubbed her cat ears stopping her in place.
Sorry but i think she can join us after all for watching me and my queen she deserves a rooks punishment. Kai said as he grabbed his mates tail making her moan and fall on the bed to his joy seeing her what more as his dragon side wanted to show his dominance.

Oh shit they heard me maybe i can leave now before theu see me. Kuroka said aloud as she felt a hand caress her chin.
Dont leavr now my black cat of lust if you loved us warming up maybe join us we wouldnt mind but you do need punished for being a naughty kitten. Kai said whispering in kurokas ear as she turned red and was about purr.

I will s.. See ya later nya. Kuroka says as she runs out of the room and kai turns back to koneko but unknowingly kuroka still watches running back in the room hiding her power.

Who was that? Koneko asked rubbing her thighs as kai got back. Oh it was nothing now shall we try something new. Kai said as he let out his dragon tail and turned koneko on her belly to her surprise. Oh? What are you doing no..!! As koneko asked kai used his tail to rub and tickle her pussy making moan and bite her lip.

Oh you want to play that game*hiccup* well you dirty dragon my turn. Koneko says with a smile as she wraps her tail around Kai's penis and moves it up and down as kai does the same with his.
Oh you bad neko you will make a great queen but first i want to see you kick ass at your game. Kai says as they both move there tail's fast as koneko then cums and lets out her pussy cat juice's on Kai's cock and tail.

Oh that was hot.. *sigh* wow. Koneko said as she they looked at Kai's hard rod making her hungry.
Yeah it was fun what would you like to do now... Kai asked as he was suddenly flipped on his back by koneko with her on top. Time for pound town my mate. Koneko says as she puts Kai's cock in her pussy making her moan and kai growl as his insticts were about to kick in as koneko went up and down on her mate.

What's wrong love not fighting back how about we turn in up a level or two. Koneko says as she leans down to kiss kai as he grabbed her ears to her shock.
I agree, kai says as he switches to the top and starts to thrust with his eyes going red and blue and koneko teared up as she was glad to see kai accept his wild side. Come here love koneko said as kai leaned in with his eyes glowing part gold to control his wild side as the two mates made out passionately and their tails wrapped around each other and intertwined while kuroka made the floor wet whiel she watched the show cumming non-stop.

That was the best right koneko.. Koneko? Kai says as he turns to koneko now passed out after the fun they had along with drinking with a peaceful smile on her face making kai sleep calm with her.

2 hours later as kai sleeps.

We see a black little cat crawl under Kai's blanket and suddenly kai wake's up feeling heavey?

Huh koneko is that you? Kai said tired as he lifted up the blanket to see kuroka giving him a bj, well koneko wouldn't mind if i mark you we both have some similar idea's. Kai said as he leaned down and marked kuroka on the neck as he let his juices fire in her mouth.

W.. Well that was nice. Kuroka said as she showed kai her boobs as he let his insticts roar as he jumped on her fucking her full dragon style.

Flashback end.

Kai you good? Issei asked seeing kai look shocked at his mate. Yes I'm fine just i Wonder if kuno is ok? Kai asked yakasan as kuno stepped from behind her mother with a smile. Im fine kai, papa no reason to worry. Kuno said making both dragons go red as kai remembered his promise to kuno while for issei things rang out the same in the og story so she views him as a father figure.

Well moving on yakasan may i train with son o Kong from time to time. Issei asked. Of course issei. Yakasan said as issei turned to sirzechs. My last favor is i would like to train with team gremory and fight with them one last time in this game because we will always be family but as a king i can't be rias's pawn but i will always be by there side. Issei said to Sirzechs with shock from odin.
Wgat about a favor from me? He asked.
Freeing me and rias and loki under great reds watch through a trap i put on him it's alright however rossviasa if you want now that loki is done and over with care to join team gremory like you wanted. Issei asked as rossviavsa cried as rias grapped a rook piece.

With my family we always remember our premises. Rias says giving the piece to the Valkyrie as she looked to odin for an answer. Go ahead my humble Valkyrie you free to be the person you wish to be. Odin said as she took the piece in with joy. Ok issei i can do that favor as long as you help me with my problem is that alright? Sirzechs asked as rossviavsa walked towards rias's team.

Of course my lord. Issei said as he bowed along with the dragons and everyone left but saji and team gremory and the dragons. Wait why am i here? Saji asked. Because tell sona you will be given a promotion test for mid class for your bravery. Sirzechs said as saji bowed and left with joy.

Ok follow me issei. Srizechs said as he left to a room in the gremory building. Ok kai raynare train them you guys need the helo too. Isseo said as he left with the devil King.

Pov gremroy halls.

So why are we here? Issei asked as the two powerful beings walked near a room where Grayfia stood guard.
Issei here is your last gift and be careful i looked into his mind and he is powerful more so then you were vs vali at the summit but now i dont know his power. Sirzechs said with concer as he opened the door to reveal a room full of plates and one man on the bed.

Issei watch out brother his power feels high class at the least. Draig said sensing the being inner power yet no devil or dragon power. Got it partner thanks. Issei said as he walked up to the man covered in a blanket.

Excuse may i ask your name. Issei said to the saiyan we know as shallot. Yeah my name is.. IT'S YOU SHALLOT said entering ssj god and issei balance breaker king state as he was thinking the same.

(Nightfall darkness dragon yuma gear king state)

You both know each other? The mou sirzechs asked. Yeah his power summoned me. Shallot said with a smile. And he was the fighter i felt from the gap i wanted on my team to fight strong foes with. Issei said which caught shallots attention.

Fight strong foes? Sign me up as long as you help me with something if that's alright im not over 1000 years old for due to time travel for nothing. Shallot said as he and issei put it there with a smile calming the power.

Ok well if you want to be my alley then accept these 4 pawn pieces(mutated). Issei said as he put his hand out and shallot confused calmed himself and accepted them growing to ultimate low class devil power. I don't feel different? Shallot said confused you won't yet sirzecha here will explain after all now you are 80% your original dna and 10%dragon and other 10 devil because im nice. Issei said leaving his new PAWN to Sirzechs to explain the evil pieces as he promised to help the others.

Wait issei huh whatever. Sirzechs said while shallot thought. Brother i will get back home i found you once i can do it again.

Pov team gremory.

We see kai vs the rooks and knights honing there power and speed along with his own while raynare boosted her magic and power while same for the others since they all can learn from this fight as they have one day left till the game.

Who will win dragon or bael let us see. Both issei and sairorg thought as they meant with there teams to train.

Welsh dragon cardinal crimson promotion. Issei yelled getting everyone's attention.

Ok guys fight me and if you knock me down or out it's equal to bael after all rias you need to train and melee is good but long range is something we need to work on. Issei said as allk were ready to fight.

And thats all for now again sorry i have stuff going with my IRL going on so im busy but i want these to be as great as i can for you and check out DDCRIMSONDD his two stories are great and think of a name for issei's queen form for the yuma gear not king let me know till them dragon army out.
Also let me know if you like these short parts

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

19.3K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...
23.2K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
7.4K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...