Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP11: [ELMESIA]

3.4K 85 22
By asusKELVIN

A/N: The cover of this chapter, is the design of Ashia. I didn't create this cover and found the picture on Pinterest. It's just to give you a look like of her design. XD

In the Jura Forest...................

in an unfamiliar environment, Ramiris, Veldora and Rimuru were thoughtful. They were all 3 in a large room.

"Oyi Rimuru isn't the best for us if we make this place a sort of control room. Since you need rule Tempest, Ramiris and I could manage the Labyrinth." Veldora said to him.

Of course Rimuru already know it was going to be like this, but he decided to keep quiet and let Veldora and Ramiris share their ideas.

"Rimuru how many floors do you want ?" Ramiris asked.

"Hundred floors. Like I said to you each floor will have a boss. Of course I already have them" Rimuru answered.

Rimuru created a door that opened onto a space outside the space-time in which Ramiris he and Veldora existed. Each in turn, 13 individuals appeared. Each of them was endowed with an absolutely boundless energy. Yes, they were the elite of Tempest. They were the King's guardians. Ramiris knows them all and has had many opportunities to converse with some of them. Despite this fact, the current Ramiris was just as stunned. The energy of those she knew was not at all the same. It hadn't just increased. She was as if free from all constraints. In 1 word, they had all become absurdly strong.

"R-R-Rimuru w-what is this ?" Ramiris asked while sweating.

"Kuahaha Rimuru you made some experiments on them right ? I can sense that Zegion's power is really different from the last time we faced." Veldora said.

"R-Rimuru are you ok ? You can't do something like that they are probably, I mean too strong even for the Octagram. If Guy is aware of that he won't leave you alone you know right ?" Ramiris said.

"I know, but we must also prepare our troupes right ? we don't know what the future is made of.." Rimuru answered.

"You are probably right but sti............" Ramiris wanted to continue but she was interrupted by Rimuru.

Rimuru instantly appear next to her and force a thought communication with her. Ramiris is a person that Rimuru appreciates enormously. Not only did she have an insatiable curiosity but always did everything to help Tempest especially in terms of technological development. For her hard work, and all the good memories of the past, Rimuru decided to give her a reward as well.

" I have something for you too Ramiris.... But I will give it to you when we are going to be together." Rimuru said to her.

In an instant, Ramiris' eyes began to shine, she was curious and immediately wanted to know what Rimuru was going to give her.

"What's it Rimuru tell me, tell me".

"I will tell you letter, when we are going to be alone. Okay ?"

"Geeeez I am too much excited about it." Ramiris said in a huge state of happiness.

"Here's how the Guardians of Labyrith will be distributed." Rimuru said.

"100th floors: This floor, is going to be the main domain and the most important one for the Labyrinth. This floor is going to be extremely large. Because it's going parce qu'il va sera l'espace personnel de Veldora mais aussi nos laboratoires ultra secret ainsi que notre salle de contrôle. The Guardian of this floor will be Veldora. No one ever has to succeed in conquering this floor."

100th Floor Guardian: Veldora."

"90th Floor: This floor is going to be the last resort before the main one. I have complete confidence in all of you. My friends. That is why the one who will be designated to be the guardian of the 80th floor is Kumara. Kumara you'll be known now as Chimera Lord.

"I will devote myself for this task my beloved master." Kumara said respectfully while bowing.

90th Floor Guardian: Kumara.

"80th Floor: This floor is going to be one of the most important. The person who manages to conquer this floor, will be considered as a threat. Why ? because the guardian of this floor is non other than Zegion. Zegion you will be known now as Mist Lord.

"I will devote myself with the task given to me by my lord." Zegion answered.*

80 Floor Guardian: Zegion

"70th Floor: Everyone who succeeds in getting here must be taken seriously. I have someone who is worthy enough to be the guard of this level. Adalman please come here". Adalman folded his hands as if in a prayer position as he approached Rimuru.

"I am here your Grace" He respond.

<Huh ? Your Grace ? Well we leave this aside for now.>

"I have a gift for the ones who was always with you. I'm talking about Albert and the undead dragon."

Adalman by a sign of his hand call Albert and the undead dragon. They were now next to her. But once they raised their head and saw me, they were in a huge state of confusion. They didn't know to react. They started to tremble in fear. Albert was literally laying with his face down on the ground. The dragon on the other side let her head hit the ground so hard.

"Oh my, you don't need to tense up like that please relax." even my words weren't enough to help them relax a little bit

"W-w-we are deeply sorry your grace" Wenti said in a scared voice.

<Seriously what's the matter with them. Even when I said they could relax but they are more tensed up. I am sure the main culprit of this situation is Adalman.>

"I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have done with Adalman. I got a gift for you." Rimuru said.

Rimuru then took out his storage a bright armor. On his right hands, a sword. The sword was still in its scabbard. But for a high ranking swordman as Albert, he instantly recognize the power of this sword.

"Albert, Adalman constantly praises your prowess to me. That's why I think you are worthy to have this armor.

"Your grace....."

"Rimuru is fine."

"Your grace thank you so much for your gift. But I can't accept it. It's too much for someone like me." Albert respond.

"Oh So you are refusing my gift ?"

"N-No not at all your grace but still. I don't think I should have such a high reward."

"I understand. But I know how hard you trained yourself to masterise your skills that's why. Please look at this gift like a result of your trainings.

"His grace doesn't need to use "please" to somebody like me. I gladly accept the gift given to me by his grace and I Albert, will make sure to never disappoint him and help lord Adalman."

"Hum that's what I wanted to hear. I count on you then. Now you" Rimuru said while looking at the dragon. The dragon was still under stress

"You don't have to be so tense. I don't have a material gift for you. But I will give you something more. An identity" Rimuru said while caressing her.

"From now on, Your name will be Wenti." Rimuru said.

Like the last time, her transformation begin. From the biggest dragon she was, she began to take on the appearance of a young girl with red eyes. Despite her harmless appearance, her combat weapon was a large sickle, which made her very dangerous.

"For His grace to give a name to a being like me? I could never imagine anything like that. Your grace, allow me to swear loyalty to you once again through Lord Adalman. I will serve you for eternity."

"Thank you".

"Kuahaha Rimuru you are truly a great leader. But you have already given functions to the other executives. How are we going to do with the higher levels? From the 69 to 1 ?Since there are not enough guardians?" Veldora asked.

"Good question. Actually Veldora. I have a good news for you too. You can release your aura now. By doing that you will create some monsters and the strongest among them will become some guardians."

"Kuahaha that's a nice idea Rimuru, but do you think they are worth it ?"

"Well no of course but it's the only solution we have for now."

"Ok understood. Kuahaha" Veldora said happily.

"Ok now guys. I am going to ask to leave Ramiris and I alone a little. Zegion, Kumara and Adalman you go and rest in your respective floors while waiting for the official opening."

"Understood Master." The three of them said. Veldora and them were together witch also help Veldora to discover is new house.

"Ok now guys go and wait for me in Tempest. Ashia go and tell Velzard to prepare herself. We are going to visite a friend."

"Understood master." She sais and left with the other.

Now in the Labyrinth Ramiris and I were in a special barrier that I created with the help of Ciel. She was in a huge state of excitement.

"Ramiris I really appreciate you."

"Geez you finally recognize my talents isn't it ? Fufu I the great and the strongest DL Ramiris-sama".

"I am serious. You really help with a lot of things here(Even in the past to but I won't talk about it) the creation of your labyrinth a lot of things."

Ramiris, despite the fact she is in the fairy form became really serious. Well it's really rare to see her like this did I offend her?.

"Listen Rimuru. For long time, I used to be alone without anyone. But then you came, you let me leave here with Master-teacher. I made a lot of friends and everybody is so nice with me. I think if you didn't came in the Labyrinth that day, I won't be happy as I am now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Rimuru." She said with a sincere smile and was even on the verge of crying.

It's probably the first time I saw her like this.

"Thanks to you Ramiris. And it's time for your reward. You told me you were the strongest DL right ? What if it becomes true ?"

"Eh what are you talking about Rimuru."

"Would you like to become the glorious and powerful queen of spirits that you are?" Rimuru asked her.

"Are you talking about my power ?"

"Indeed. Actually I have a skill which allows me to do something like this. But I have one condition. You must use your powers only in case of extreme necessity. It would not be good if everyone learned that the queen of spirits has become all-powerful again. Deal ?"

"Yay it's a deal Rimuru I gladly accept." Ramiris said in a state of joy.

C: <Will confirmed. The evolution of The Individual Ramiris will now begin.......Information. Soul corridor successfully established between Master and Individual Ramiris.>

C: <Using God of Creation [Shub-Niggurath] with [Turn Null].......Initialized sequences. Success. Analyse and Assets. Success. The evolution of the individual Ramiris is now over.>

"Oh that's was fast Ciel"

C: <It's not over Master.>

"What do you mean.?

C: <Through the soul corridor, the spiritual particles of individual Ramiris were harvested. Which led to the acquisition of the Ultimate Skill, [Queen of Spirits]: Ramiris.>

"What the heck is that? Now Ramiris too ? Wait Ramir...........? I wanted to say but I couldn't utter a word.

A woman was standing there in front of me. She was shining. She was tall and Majestic. Her long hair fell down her back. Her face was of unspeakable beauty. Was it the Ramiris I knew, or someone else? The amount of energy in her far exceeded that of Guy and competed with Veldora who himself had the greatest amount of energy among the True Dragons. Ramiris, the queen of spirits was well and truly back.

"What is it Rimuru ? Are you mesmerized by my beauty and power ?" Ramiris asked.

Even I blushed when I hear here and look at her. Well i need to hide it from Velzard or I am surely dead.

"Fufu I am just joking with you. Rimuru, this gift from you will never be forgotten. My debt to you is immensely big. I swear on my name that I will give the best of myself for the good of your country. No. For our country." She said.

"Yes. But Ramiris could you please go back to your fairy form? <I don't think I could resist longer to your beauty.> You know like we said."

"Ahh yes." She said and instantly took her fairy form

"Now Ramiris, I leave the Labyrinth to you and Veldora. I am going to deal with something, and I'll see you later."

"Thank you again Rimuru and see you."..............................

In Ingrassia..........

In his office, Yukki was not in a good mood. I wasn't angry at all but it's just like he felt useless. Everything he sets up against the country of monster is unsuccessful. That's why he was down.

"Yukki-sama what's happen?." Kagali asked him.

"I am so disappointed about myself. Everything I do against this Rimuru fails. I sincerely believe that we must abandon the idea of attacking them." Yukki said sincerely.

"Yukki-sama I never saw you like this before and it's literally not you. Do you forget we are a family? If you fail, it's our fail".

"Kagali".

"In fact Yukki-sama we still have some cards in hands.".

"What do you mean by that ?"

"Despite the fact that we didn't succeed to get rid of Hinata, Humans are still unhappy with this country of monster. So what if a human Hero was killed in this country ?" Kagali asked with a malicious smile.

"Fufu I am really sorry for being down lately. But this idea you got instantly boost me."

"I am happy to hear it Yukki-sama."

"Kagali. The table is slowly starting to turn. I think it's time to meet our Lightspeed hero"........................

Sarion.............

Sarion. A powerful country in the West. Sarion's Dynasty is a country full of elves and on the top of that, the powerful queen who rule this country was Elmesia El-Ru Sarion. An high elves with a tremendous amount of power.

Elmesia was silently relaxing inside her palace. Her manners was distinguished. But something started to disturb her. She sensed a huge amount of aura coming near her country. But the aura was also far from her country. She wanted to relax a little, but her fear was now reality. In a blink of eye, the queen who was on the sofa was now on her feet. Her aura started to leak dangerously which alerted her closest men.

"What's happen Elmesia-sama". One of the guards said in a state of confusion noticing the disturbance in Elmesia aura.

"We need to go now." Elmesia said in angry.

"But where ?" The guard asked.

"We need to stay at the entrance of the country something terrible might happen if I just stay there." Elmesia respond.

"But your high................"

"Shut up and let's go now" Elmesia said in a state of fury.

Sarion entrance..............

Velzard and I left Tempest a few minutes ago. At first, I wanted to use some teleportation spell. But Velzard wanted to fly with me. I was not against the idea but I thought it was going to be boring. Anyway I couldn't refuse too. The one beside is clearly a monster. I then accept to fly with her. We then fly for 15min and successfully reached our destination. From the sky, Sarion was a nice country. And I always loved to visit. Well of course my weakness are elves. Damn i shouldn't think about something like that. I am now in a proper relationship, so i need to behave.

Velzard and I landed silently in front of the gate of Sarion. Sensing danger, the guards instantly pointed their weapons at us. Velzard wanted to kill them but I grab her hand and look at her with a big smile to help her to cool a little bit. I look at the sky and I smiled. Just after this, someone landed with such a great force that it scared the guards. When the dust has dissipated, there was a stunning elves there.

"Y-Y-Your majesty." The guards said in a state of surprise.

"Drop your weapons now" She said in a serious state.

"I said drop your weapons now bunch of morons. If only you knew who you are standing in front of."

"U-Understood your majesty."

Rimuru was making a poker face. He didn't understand what Elmesia were talking about. Velzard on the other side, as usual were expressionless among the others.

"I am Elmesia El-ru Sarion. Queen of Sarion. And who might you be ?" Elmesia asked respectfully.

"Hello, I am Rimuru Tempest, Leader of the Monster Country." Rimuru respond.

"I am Velzard, people know me as the Frost Dragon" Velzard said.

"T-The Frost Dragon I see. Will you please follow me to the castle, I think we have a lot of things to discuss about". Elmesia said.

"Sure" Rimuru respond with a big smile.

Elmesia led Velzard and me into a beautiful garden in her private apartments. The flowers were beautiful and a pleasant scent circulated in the air, which made the atmosphere pleasant and conducive to a discussion.

"So Rimuru-san............"

"Rimuru is fine we are both Ruler of our territory"

"Then Rimuru. Before we start, what Velzard does with you, isn't she supposed to live in the ice continent with DL Guy Crimson."

I wanted to respond to the question, but I was cut by Velzard.

"I am dating Rimuru and we are leaving together in Tempest." She said calmly.

"AHHHH !!!! I see that's good then."

"El-ta.........I mean Elmesia. I am here just to talk a little with you and maybe to discuss about an alliance between our countries if you don't mind."

"I am totally listening to you".

"Great. Actually, my country is a mix between lot of races. Kijin, High orcs, demons, elves also humans live happily. My goal despite being a monster too, is to create a peaceful country where we can all live happily. Of course I can't do it alone that's why I need some strong allies."

"I see. Actually I received some intel about you and your country. I also wanted to meet you. Some elves there don't even want to come back. They are constantly talking about you, and how kind you are. I admit that this aroused my curiosity".

"Ahaha thank you.".

"Rimuru do you think I could visit your country first before I decided?"

"For sure, actually we are planning to hold a festival in Tempest. The main goal is to help the people discover our country and maybe build alliances and El-ta....... I mean Elmesia you are the first guest."

"Sure I will be happy too. And Rimuru what's El-ta ?"

"Ahaha it's nothing. You will know when the time comes."

"I see. Rimuru, I am really looking forward to a good relationship between our countries."

"So do I"........................................

My meeting with Elmesia is now done but my work is going to increase a lot these days with the festival. I am really looking forward to it this time................

To continued......................

Next Chapter: [Council]........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 923 21
What if rimuru came tempest too late from ingrassia. What if rimuru saw his people dead in front of him. What if rimuru went evil. What if stoy didn'...
56.9K 1.9K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
38.3K 879 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...
497K 12.4K 78
[A Draft to Rimuru's Restart: That Time I Traveled back in Time] Rimuru Tempest is the Strongest Fighter in the tensei slime universe at the end of t...