SidNaaz X Bigg Boss 👑 ✅

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to s... More

Introduction💜
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❤️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89💖
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❤️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers 💙
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120💌
121💘
122💛
123🍁
124💫
125🌸
126💜
127🎀
128🍂
129 🍃
130🖤
132❤️
133❤️
134❤️
135❤️
136❤️‍🩹
137💕
138💗
139💜
140💕
141 💗
142 💗
143🧡
144💘
145🌞
146🤎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🤍

131 ❤️

3.4K 447 83
By lost_beautyy

SidNaaz looked at each other with love.

Sidharth again whispered...

Sid: Shaadi kar le na yaar!

Sana: si... sidhaaarth...tu saach...saach bol raha hai?

Her voice cracked , she couldn't believe it. When they fell in love inside the bigg boss house, people told her that he is not going to reciprocate her feelings , he will change after coming outside. He has definitely changed but in a good way, in an unexpected way. He has started telling his feelings openly , he is so expressive in front of her and that's all that matters for her. She doesn't want to show off their relationship, all she wanted was love and he has definitely given her only pure love.

But this sudden proposal of marriage made her feel so overwhelmed. She wasn't expecting this, not at all.

He understood that she is feeling overwhelming emotions and thought to give her some time.

He again hugged her and kept caressing her head.

Sid: chal so jaate hai. Kitne din sukoon se nahi soya hoon.

She knew that he was giving her space and to be very honest, she needed this space.

Pulling her closer, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Because of her warmth , he slept in no time. Today she was admiring him. She was looking at him with all her love. Marrying this man would be the biggest blessing of her life!

Kissing his heart, she slept with a sigh of relief.

Next morning sana attended an interview where the interviewer told her - if she wants to ask any bigg boss contestant of her season a question , then what would be her question? She looked at him who was still sleeping in the bed like a cute baby with a little open mouth , hugging her pillow and snuggling into it making her smile.

She answered...

Sana: mai sidhaaarth se puchungi ki tu itna accha kyun hai?

After ending the interview, she went to wake him up.  He kept his head in her tummy and snuggled.

Sana: sidhaaarth uth jaa. Humara shoot hai !

Sid: umm sone de na baby.

Sana: uth jaa na bebu. Maine ready bhi hona hai. Pareshan maat kar meko.

He was only snuggling more in her lap making her smile. She kept caressing and kissing his head. After lots of pampering he finally got up.

Sana got ready and went to meet the ladies. Sidharth wore black kurta pajama!

They both went to shoot for a kurkure advertisement which was happening between couples or family members, it was again an indirect hint to the audience of their togetherness.

Sana was glowing as his proposal for marriage was still roaming on her head.

She shared an insta story of her glowing and happy face. Then they did their shoot. The shoot was quite easy for them because they had that natural kind of chemistry.

He danced while looking at her and pulled her closer while saying - tedhi hai par meri hai!

After the shoot , sana thought that they were going home but he was taking her somewhere else.

Sana: sidhaaarth hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

Sid: baby mujhe ek web series mila hai, broken but beautiful 3. Mai toh select ho gya. Meri opposite wali actress bhi selected ho chuki hai but director ne kaha tujhe le k aau ek baar! Toh waha hi jaa rahe hai.

Sana: par mai kya karungi? Aur tune baataya kyun nahi ki teko itna bada project Mila?

Sid: surprise dene wala tha baby.

She kissed his arms and kept her head on his shoulder. He kissed her hand as she was more excited for his project than him.

They reached in bbb3 set and met the director.

The director showed them the script. Sana saw there are a lot of kissing scenes between the actors. She felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. Sidharth knew that she was being nervous. So he held her hand and rubbed it. She looked at him and calmed down a little.

Director: Everybody thinks it's a story of Rumi and agastya but You will be a surprise package of this web series shehnaaz!  This is your script. Please see if you are interested in doing it. As you are my first choice for this role.

Sana read the script and Sidharth asked her - does she want to do it? Whatever will be her decision he is going to support that. His gesture made her more overwhelmed.

She signed the project and the director told her to try a wedding lehenga as her first scene will be in a wedding lehenga.

She nodded and went into the trial room.

She wore her lehenga but the blouse was loose. She wasn't able to tie the dori. Sidharth was waiting for her outside.

Sid: shehnaaz kya kar rahi hai baby?

Sana: sidhaaarth wo ...wo ...

Sid; kya hua? Darwaza khol.

She opened the door and he was looking at her in a daze. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful.

She looked down with a blush because of his intense gaze.

He kept walking towards her while maintaining the eyelock and she was breathing heavily as his intense gaze was enough to make her feel butterflies.

Her back touched with the mirror and he kept his one hand on the mirror, caging her. She looked down as she suddenly felt nervous.

He came closer and sucked her earlobe while she clutched his shirt in a fist.

He breathed near her ears and caressed her bare back making her shiver under his magical touch.

Sana: si .. sidhaaarth!

Sid: hshhhh!

He kept his finger on her lips.

He bent down a little and kissed her shoulder.

Sid:

shehnaaz....aab ye duriyaan mujse bardaas nahi hota. Mai tujhe puri tareeke se apna baana na chahta hoon , I want to make you mine when you will be officially mine. Mujse shayed wo typical proposal set up kar k , date plan kar k propose nahi kiya gya par trust me, I want to marry you. I want our souls to entangled with each other.

I want to see you dolled up as my bride. I need you in my life shehnaaz.

He again sucked her earlobe and said...

Sid; please haan kar de! Apna le apne Sidharth ko! Paata hai desperate ho raha hoon par tune badal diya hai mujhe. Pehli baar aisa ishq Kiya hai jisme sukoon mila hai aur wo sukoon mai hamesha paana Chahta hoon.

She breathed heavily and looked at him. The vulnerability in his eyes made her shudder.

She caressed his cheeks and he came extremly closer of her face.

Sid: marry me!

He touched their noses together.

She blushed and looked away.

He looked at her red face and smirked a little.

Sid: Is that a yes?

Sana bite her lips in shyness.  He groaned and took her lips in a passionate kiss!

The passion in the kiss made her more shy.

After breaking the kiss, he cupped her face and said...

Sid: toh gharwalo ko baata de ki shaadi karni hai hume?

She hugged him with a shy smile and all he felt was peace.

.
.
.
.
.

The shukla ladies along with Shehnaaz were looking at sidharth who was looking nervous.

Rita maa:  aab bolega kuch? Kaab se hume yaha baitha k rakha hai.

Sid: uh mom. I think...no I mean ...umm ....God! It's so difficult! Umm mai aur shehnaaz...wo hum...

Sana glared at him and thought ..

Sana: huh meko shaadi k liye propose karne k time kitna jada romantic baan raha tha aur aab dekho kaise mu mein lock laga hua hai iska.

Shru: mamu aap maun braat pe ho?

He coughed a little ..

Sid: wo ...I think aab shaadi ka season chal raha hai toh sab ko shopping pe jaana chahiye?

Preeti:  shopping pe jaana chahiye? Kyun bhai? Tu sab ko gifts dega kya jo bhi shaadi kar rahe hai?

Sid: abey nahi yaar di . Mai bol raha tha ki shaadi mein sab ko naya kapra chahiye hogi na?

Nitu: arey bhai jo bhi shaadi kar rahe hai wo hume thodi e na invite kar rahe hai jo hume naya kapra chahiye?

Sid: shit no ... I mean ...

Sana got up angrily and shouted ...

Sana: tere se itna nahi bola jaa raha hai ki hum dono shaadi k liye ready hai?

He looked at her and then everyone. The family members were looking at them shockingly.

Shru: Whatttt? Sacchi? Aap dono shaadi kar rahe hai?

Sid: umm ...haan.

Preeti: abey toh ye baat bolne mein tujhe itna time lag gya!

Sid: di yaar pehli baar shaadi kar raha hoon toh thoda nervous hoon .

Sana: toh mere konsa dusri Shaadi hai ye? Mai bhi pehli baar hi Kar rahi hoon na?

She glared at him and he pouted.

Rita ji blessed her children and the whole family was super excited.

Rita ji video called sana's parents and told them about the marriage.

Rita ji: bhaisahab hum soch rahe the ki abhi court marriage karwa dete hai baccho ka kyun ki inhone ek naya project sign ki hai. Aur bhaisahab aap ko bhi Kuch kaam hai apne kaha tha toh abhi toh aap log mumbai nahi aa saakte. Iss waja se Sidharth aur sana keh rahe the ki filhal ye court marriage karna chahte hai aur fir jab sab kuch sahi rahega dhoom dham se baccho ki shaadi karwa denge. Aap bas shehbaz ko bhej dena.

Sana's parents were happy for their daughter.

The next two days , they were busy in shopping. Sidharth chose a red saree for sana and she chose a golden kurta pajama set for him. 

Rita ji showed their kundali to their family pandit and he told them that there is a shub muhraat after three days.

Sana and Sidharth both were excited and happy as they were taking a big step towards their future.

Sidharth has made sure to maintain their privacy for now, later he will announce their marriage.  For now the marriage is going to be a private thing.  They will marry in a court which is out of the town and only in the presence of their family and close friends.

For teasing Sidharth, preeti di and nitu di decided to take sana in preeti di's house saying that - shaadi se pehle dulha dulhaan ko nahi milna chahiye.

Sidharth Sulked but they didn't give him any bhaw. So they had to stay away from each other and they were missing each other. Shru had taken their phones much to Sid's annoyance . He wasn't able to text or call her.

He had tried to sneakily go in preeti di's house to meet his fiancee and soon to be wife but he was caught by the ladies. As the ladies were watching a movie and he came in the room through the window.

The whole family teased them. Sana kept glaring at him because he embarrassed her Infront of everyone while he just nervously grinned.

Today was their marriage. Sidharth reached in the court with his mom and sana reached there with the other ladies.

They got down from different cars, looked at each other and were lost in each other's eyes.

They both were looking gorgeous in their own altires. He wasn't able to look away. She was looking super hot in that red saree!

Their family started teasing them making them blush.

They held each other's hands and went inside the court.

She was rubbing her fingers in nervousness. Though she is marrying the love of her life but this nervousness before marriage is normal!!

He held her hand and gave her an assuring nod, then whispered...

Sid:  baby relax.

She smiled and her nervousness flew away after seeing his deep eyes. His eyes were her favourite because his eyes showed the amount of his love which his words can never express.

She feels lucky to have someone who loves her so much, more than she ever expected. This Sidharth is still that angry young man like that bigg boss house, but he has another version now, an expressive  lover boy version which is only available for his shehnaaz.

He had told her that this sidharth will be only hers and he proved it. He is marrying her today, the biggest assurance, the biggest gift a couple can give each other is a commitment of marriage.

She had said inside the  Bigg boss house  that if she gives commitment, then she maintains it.  That's why she doesn't give commitments and says that she is not loyal. But the reality is she is damn loyal for the love of her life. He knows that and the smile on her face is giving him another kind of satisfaction. 

She was his from the day his eyes met with hers but today she will be his officially and his heart jumped with joy when this thought crossed his mind.

They looked at each other with smile on their faces and signed the paper which made them a married couple, officially.

As soon as the lawer congratulated them for their Marriage, a happy tear rolled down from her eyes.

He wiped that tear and said ..

Sid: I won't let you cry unnecessarily. Aab toh tu meri biwi bhi baan gyi hai moti. Aab toh rotli maat baan.

She slapped his arms and said ..

Sana: rondar tu hai.

The family members congratulated them . Holding her hand he pulled her closer, he kissed her forehead and whispered...

Sid: You are officially my wife now, Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla! ❤️

This sentence gave her a feeling of completeness. She is his wife now! It feels so surreal.

She hugged him and her happy tears kept flowing.

Sid: abey rona baand kar na bey!

Sana: kutte Shaadi hui hai humari, thoda pyaar se baat kar!

Sid: chal na bey gadhi paka maat!

They glared at each other and the next moment they were laughing. He again kissed her forehead while hugging her and mumbling a sweet ily in her ear and she just snuggled in the arms of her - husband ❤️

______________________________________________________

Nikah mubarak SidNaaz ✨❤️❤️

Hopefully you liked the chapter!

Keep loving ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
22.3K 2.3K 27
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...
394K 35.5K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
144K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...