Entity 303 x reader

By Lokisgirl17

I haven't seen too much Entity 303 x reader stories so I thought I'm gonna create one myself. In this one all... More

Key and A/N
Prologue
A/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 and A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/n
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/n
Chapter 14
A/n
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
A/N

Chapter 9

112 9 2
By Lokisgirl17

4 Years Later

Y/n POV

Its been 4 years since graduating and I have finally learned how to control my powers, "guess the school was really useful," I tell myself. As I walk around the village I have made myself at home with, I go by bookstores, blacksmith houses and even a few other cozy little houses fit for a villager and his/her family. They all come to greet me and trade with me. I have become a protector for them from the monsters that dare threaten the village. Of course I have help from the Iron Golem, but I manage to kill them off a little quicker than he does. As im strolling through the village making sure everything is in order and no creepers to come around a corner (hate it when it happens), a see a white cloak out of the corner of my eye. I stop dead in my tracks and look to where I saw the white. I get closer, and turn the corner, but do not see anything so I go back to my leisurely stroll. As it gets darker, I head back to my little cozy home I have built and prepare for a long rough night. The monsters seem to get more and more challenging and becoming a lot stronger, so upgrading gear was a must. As I enter my house, my dog, d/n, is no where to be seen as he/she is usually at the door to greet me. As I finally look up, I see the last person who I have hurt in front of me petting d/n. Entity 303.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.7K 11
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE MATURE VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE WHOLESOME VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION I ON MY PROFILE.) Yo...
2.9K 201 12
#2 in the Destruction Trilogy So we're back home. Everything's going back to normal and Sky, Bajan, Jerome and Sub are continuing with their lives. U...
11K 707 30
Heroes get wrapped up in all sorts of crazy shit. That's just a fact, one that Jesse has proven time and time again. Every time she thinks no adventu...
476 31 12
yet another new story that starts with enthusiasm and fizzles out and goes silent for 7 years because i hate myself. MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING!! this w...