Take Me Alpha

By salimahmanroe

love me alpha More

Authors Note
The Party
Not An Update
Vote and Comments

Chapter 1:"Mine"

89 3 0
By salimahmanroe

My name is Tifa Roe I am from the Dark Moon Pack. I have not yet found my mate and wasn't actually too enthused about it since I didn't really understand the whole mating business. From what I've heard is your mate is like your other half you know like a sole mate yeah that's it. I will just wait till I have found him. I will not rob my mate if my innocence I think he'd prefer me pure.

"Tifa dear please come down stairs". My mom called I got up from my bed and went downstairs as she asked. As I reached the last step my mother piped up. "Remember that today the alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack Is coming here to see if he can find his mate, so I want you to look your best incase you are you know his mate".

I blushed at what my mother said she had always wanted me to be the mate of an alpha like she was. I would love to be the Luna of a pack like my mom but I didn't get my hopes up too high thou . So I ignored her earlier comment and asked "what's for breakfast"?

I had just finished my breakfast of waffles with eggs and some milo tea which I loved so much. I was washing up when I heard my mom exclaimed "the alpha is here, darling go take a shower and get dressed in those clothes I place on your bed."

"Ok mom" I replied as I started making my way to my room where I went and quickly took a shower got dressed into the very tight dressed that my mother must have bought recently because I didn't recognize it. It was a blue dress that stopped a little above my knee, it hugged my very curvaceous body in all the right places making my butt stand out even more.

I then put on my diamond earings a necklace and bracelet which matched. I put on a little make up deciding not to want to look too fake even thou I love makeup ever since I was a kid my mother had said.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and watched as my dimple formed on my right cheek which I inherited from my mom. I knew I was attractive. Males in the pack would always lust after me but my father being alpha made them stay away this I didn't mind since I was waiting for my mate.

Tate's POV

I was in the office of the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack where him and Luna was sitting on a couch in the very big office. This was not my idea to go on a mate hunt it was my beta Raymond who is my best friends idea.

I spoke up "I'm sure you know why I am here I am searching for my mate. I have been to all the other pack and did not find her this is the only pack we have not yet searched I hope you don't mind the intrusion".

"And I am sure you are familiar with the issue of finding ones mate I have a strong feeling my mate is here."

The alpha sitting beside his wife spoke up "we welcome you and we do know of the issue of finding ones mate didn't take me long to find my little Susie here thou. The day after we both first shifted I found her he said smiling proudly at his wife."

The Luna piped up cheerfully "I am so hoping that you are my daughter's mate" she gave me a big smile.

"Wow" I thought to myself this lady did he her hopes up very high. "Well" I said out loud "we just have to wait and see" giving her the best smile I could muster.

"The party will start as soon as we leave here" said the alpha I nodded my head slightly and went outside to meet my beta who had accompanied me.

"How did it go" I ignored my beta knowing him he had turned on his super hearing and had heard every last thing." Don't play smart I know you were listening" he laughed and shook his head saying "you know me too well"

Back to Tifa now......

I was now fully dressed the party was now starting being as I could now here music booming down stairs.

Here goes nothing I thought as I closed my room door behind me locking it turning around very swiftly and bumping into a wall "shit" I muttered under my breath, then my senses kicked in fully i thought "wait the wall wasn't so close to my room door" and this wall was so warm and had fabric covering it.

My hands trailed up the wall my senses began to highten the more I went up with my hands.

My hand touched skin and it was like a jolt of electricity "Mate!!" my wolf yelled and then from the wall I heard a low growl as the wall reached out and pressed my towards it I welcome the gesture as the wall growled "mine" .

This was is the best wall I have ever layer my eyes on I thought then I realized I hadn't even layed my eyes on the wall.

I slowly trailed my eyes over the tall frame of my mate. Finally reaching his face I gasped in surprise as I saw how handsome his face was. I felt my knees wobble as a jolt of excitement ran right through me and right to my center.

I hardly had any time to study his features because those lips that I was admiring seconds ago was now on my yearning ones. His tongue invaded my mouth, large hands pushed me back against my room door his hands went to my hair which I had styled earlier but was pretty sure it was a mess right now was he undoing every done part.

He was so lucky I wasn't one of those fussy girls who.....

His hands were on both of my breasts molding them into his fist I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away but before I could protest his mouth dropped to my marking spot where he licked it and grazed it with his teeth.

I arched my body up to him missing his hands on my breast, wanting his lips on mine, and needing him to touch me in my most precious place. I pulled his hands from where they were on both sides of my tiny waist and placing them on my breast once again moulding my tits.

I was just starting to enjoy his hands on my breasts when he removed them this time placing one on my hip and the other hiking my dress and reaching my most sensitive area.

He growled deep in his throat as he started rubbing my front making whimper loudly."What's your name baby?" He asked in a voice that could have me coming over the edge right now.

"Tifa" I replied panting "what's yours?" I asked holding onto his shoulders as he shoved his finger inside of me, "Tate" he said pulling down the straps of my dress bearing my breast with his free hand.

I gasped he removed his hands from between my legs he then tweaked my nipples at once bringing me very close to the edge.

"Oh Tate baby" I moaned in his mouth as his mouth crashed into mine. "Do you want me to make you come like this baby?" Oh God his voice was so sexy "yes" I yelled "please". His head ducked and a moment later his mouth was on my breast I couldn't think straight I didn't care that we were in the passage way.

All that mattered was for me to reach my ,climax which I think my mate Tate referred to as "come" I figure it was a lame on term.

But it did make sense thou "come".

His tongue was doing crazy things with my nipples, I reached my hand up to his dark hair that was a little bit too tall but fit him perfectly. I arched into him as a deft finger went back to my cunt driving into me savagely, I started panting, God this felt so good so right I didn't want it to stop.

A sweet feeling washed over me as his finger curled into me hitting my spot I wailed out in both pain and pleasure as teeth came down hard on my nipple I was sure of a scar

My knees buckled as I could feel my knees buckle I was thrilled, I climaxed hard and fast. As I slowly drifted back to earth I felt as his hands started rubbing the little knob again but I pulled his hands away missing it instantly.

"We need to get to the party" I said in a low voice.

He looked down at me his tall frame towering over mine

He took my hand leading me to the party. Then I remembered the mess I was so I told him to wait until I fixed myself up.

"Damn he's hot my wolf Stella screamed"

"Shut it"

"You know he is so don't act like you don't know it"

"Ok ok he is really hot did you see those shoulders? " but of course she did.

I was interrupted from my thoughts as there was a knock on the bathroom door which I knew was Tate's since my heart beat started running away.

"You done?"

I stepped out of the bathroom put together again. He was blocking the doorway. "Yeah I'm done let's go" he took my hand and I welcomed it gratefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 8.5K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
411K 15.2K 46
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
69.5K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...