The Party

We entered the party his hand was wrapped around my waist which i found very comforting. Not a surprise thou since I he was my mate everything he did just felt right. I kinda couldn't believe what we just did in the passage way, i mean omg the guy had talent.

Everyone turned in our direction when we entered. I could see my parents in the middle of the room. I could tell that he was going to announce that I was his mate.

"Ladies and gentleman I have an announcement to make, as you all know I am here to find my mate. "He said with a powerful voice. "Well I'd like to inform y'all that I have, and she turns out to be this beautiful girl standing here right next to me."

There was cheering all over, my mom's voice was on top of everyone else's. My dad was beaming with joy and clapping, since he had wanted me to find my mate too.

I could see my parents making their way towards the stage. As soon as they reached I was being crushed into my mother's chest, who was congratulating me. While my dad was shaking hands and hugging Tate my mate as well.

My father then instructed for the packs to let the part begin. There was music now blasting and everybody was getting jiggy with it.

All that was on my mind was....when me and my mate are going to be alone again cuz I was feeling as horny as fuck. It is all apart of the whole finding your mate process you as soon as u find your mate all you want is to have them in every way werewolfly possible.

But I'm guessing I'll just have to be a good girl and wait so I walked around and busied myself by walking around and talking to my friends.

After a while i started to get bored so i went up to my room and was about to lock the door when I heard gentle rapping on the door. I new it was my mate because I felt him comming.

Suddenly I started to feel shy to be around him after what happened between the two of us earlier.

I took my own little time to open the door. He stood there in his tux with his right hand resting on the door jam with his head hung in a tired manner.

I cleared my my throat. "Ummm you needed something? " He looked up at me his eye dark with lust. His eyes roamed over my body and it just made me feel so hot all over again.

We stood like that for what seemed like forever until he cleared his throat and said " yah you." and with that he pushed the door open and came inside. I was sort of shocked by his actions so I was backing away from him. But that was a mistake because soon my legs hit the bed. Which signaled the end of the road.

I placed my hands on the bed gripping the sheets in my sweaty palms while staring up at him from under my long black lashes.

I know you must be wondering why I'm reacting like this towards him when I almost made him bang me against the passage wall but, that's the way it's meant to be. That happened earlier because we weren't in our right minds. It is just a instinctive mate thing that you would only understand if you were a werewolf but your not so yo won't understand fully.

So Tate my mate stood there scrutinizing me from head to toe, make me nervous as hell.

"Come here T". Oh shit he used my nickname. That always makes me weak. I started walking towards him my legs seam to be moving on their own accord. I continued moving until my body was pressing against his. Which i enjoyed because his body was so warm.

"Do you have any idea how much I wanna fuc*....I mean make love to you right now"? He quickly corrected himself.

I shook my head slowly.

He took me up into his arms and I instinctively dropped my legs around his waste. I could feel his erection pressing right against my pussy. And me tell you it felt so good rubbing on my clit.

I arched my back resulting in my breast pushing into his chest. He let out a strangled moan and I knew I had the same effect on him as he had on me.

I placed my arms around his neck a pulled myself up against him causing him to grunt so I repeated the action a couple more times. And I'm guessing he couldn't take any more so he placed a hand on my hips to still me.

"Stop doing that unless you want me to fuck......I mean make love to you right here and right now!!! "

By the way he was gripping my waist and squeezing his eyes shut I knew he was serious some said "ok" and stilled my hips.

He the opened his eyes and I looked into the and found that they were now my favorite color blue, i was so loving his eyes right now.

I was so lost in his eyes that I hadn't realized that his head had moved closer to mine and was now inches away Oh shit this isn't good, I was thinking this because I was remembering the first time we kissed and what nearly happened. His lips were now on mine and they felt so good I just couldn't stop myself.

I wiggled against him signaling that I wanted to be placed down. He placed me down and as soon as he put me down i took his hand and guide him over to my bed. I pushed him on the bed a little more force than needed.

I climbed on top of him my center was pressed against his front. He looked shocked at first but held onto my hips, i leaned down to kiss him. He was kissing me back with so much hunger. Our tongues dueled for dominance. His hands were roaming all over my curvaceous body.

It felt so good. I placed my hands on his chest and braced myself to sit up, trying to get some air. I breathe deeply trying to catch my breath. Before i could catch my breath good he was holding me and and was sitting up.

The next thing i knew my lips were being crushed against his again. His hands roamed every curve in my body, i loved the feel of his body against mine.

There was a sudden knock on the door but neither of us pulled away from each other, we heard anther knock and Tate pulled back and growled, "who is it?" I crushed my lips against his again, loving the feel of his lips on mine.

"It's Lisa, ummm is Tifa in there?", Tate replied. "Yup she is but she's kinda busy." he said the last part blinking at me