Chapter 1:"Mine"

My name is Tifa Roe I am from the Dark Moon Pack. I have not yet found my mate and wasn't actually too enthused about it since I didn't really understand the whole mating business. From what I've heard is your mate is like your other half you know like a sole mate yeah that's it. I will just wait till I have found him. I will not rob my mate if my innocence I think he'd prefer me pure.

"Tifa dear please come down stairs". My mom called I got up from my bed and went downstairs as she asked. As I reached the last step my mother piped up. "Remember that today the alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack Is coming here to see if he can find his mate, so I want you to look your best incase you are you know his mate".

I blushed at what my mother said she had always wanted me to be the mate of an alpha like she was. I would love to be the Luna of a pack like my mom but I didn't get my hopes up too high thou . So I ignored her earlier comment and asked "what's for breakfast"?

I had just finished my breakfast of waffles with eggs and some milo tea which I loved so much. I was washing up when I heard my mom exclaimed "the alpha is here, darling go take a shower and get dressed in those clothes I place on your bed."

"Ok mom" I replied as I started making my way to my room where I went and quickly took a shower got dressed into the very tight dressed that my mother must have bought recently because I didn't recognize it. It was a blue dress that stopped a little above my knee, it hugged my very curvaceous body in all the right places making my butt stand out even more.

I then put on my diamond earings a necklace and bracelet which matched. I put on a little make up deciding not to want to look too fake even thou I love makeup ever since I was a kid my mother had said.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and watched as my dimple formed on my right cheek which I inherited from my mom. I knew I was attractive. Males in the pack would always lust after me but my father being alpha made them stay away this I didn't mind since I was waiting for my mate.

Tate's POV

I was in the office of the Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack where him and Luna was sitting on a couch in the very big office. This was not my idea to go on a mate hunt it was my beta Raymond who is my best friends idea.

I spoke up "I'm sure you know why I am here I am searching for my mate. I have been to all the other pack and did not find her this is the only pack we have not yet searched I hope you don't mind the intrusion".

"And I am sure you are familiar with the issue of finding ones mate I have a strong feeling my mate is here."

The alpha sitting beside his wife spoke up "we welcome you and we do know of the issue of finding ones mate didn't take me long to find my little Susie here thou. The day after we both first shifted I found her he said smiling proudly at his wife."

The Luna piped up cheerfully "I am so hoping that you are my daughter's mate" she gave me a big smile.

"Wow" I thought to myself this lady did he her hopes up very high. "Well" I said out loud "we just have to wait and see" giving her the best smile I could muster.

"The party will start as soon as we leave here" said the alpha I nodded my head slightly and went outside to meet my beta who had accompanied me.

"How did it go" I ignored my beta knowing him he had turned on his super hearing and had heard every last thing." Don't play smart I know you were listening" he laughed and shook his head saying "you know me too well"

Back to Tifa now......

I was now fully dressed the party was now starting being as I could now here music booming down stairs.