Forgetful [Yan!Marvel x Child...

Galing kay Mx_your_name

Child!Reader x Yandere!Marvel Who would have thought that one of the avengers meeting a child would have chan... Higit pa

INFORMATION
Plantonics:
Platonic Yanders: Villains
ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
🌟Christmas Special🌟
NINE
More Planotonic Yanders
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN

THREE

8.1K 230 23
Galing kay Mx_your_name

Short Recap:

'I'll ask them about shrinking and growing later after they sleep.' That was his last thought before walking out of the room towards the living room where Bucky is telling everyone's down.

~Where we left off~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avengers Tower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you didn't lose your virginity to a woman?"

"What!? No!"

Steve looked at Tony with a 'what the fuck' or 'are you serious' face. Only letting out a sigh before speaking up so he could clear more things up then he did before.

"I found her in the forest wandering around with her friend 'Kaburamaru' confused and lost okay?" Steve explained the whole thing on how he found them.

"You found her and you didn't even look for the parents?" Look over at the person who said that just to find out it was Natasha Rominoff herself looking at him with a serious expression.

"I did but I couldn't find them so I'm guessing they probably got dusted when the snapped happened." Telling the truth to Natasha was going to end up badly so lying was the only way out of it, especially when it came to his kid on the line.

The look from her face didn't really disappear but she just nodded her head going along with it but he knew that she's going to go ask [Name] if he did or not look for their parents.

After that conversation they all continued to talk about whatever they were talking about before while some of them asked Steve questions about the unfamiliar child in the avengers tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to Kaburamaru liking my cheek trying to wake me up for some reason. Pushing up off the white soft mattress, the blanket falling down onto my lap. Taking a look around the white and light grayish room, 2 doors one to the left of me, one to the right of that door by the closet.

A dresser beside the door that probably lends out to the hallway, a tv in front of the bed with a table, a big window to the right of me exposing the sunlight down on my small figure, and Kaburamaru white skin.

Looking down on my arm to find it burning a little bit from the sun, did the sunscreen go away already? It most likely did when falling asleep, the burning only started getting a little worse than it was.

Quickly throwing the covers off of me, jumping down onto the ground and running to the darkest corner in the room that I could find right now until I get some sunscreen on.

When sitting down in the corner with Kaburamaru wrapped around my neck, hearing one or two sets of footsteps running the hallways coming towards this room. The door opened very quickly, almost making the door fall off.

A person walked in looking around frantically looking for something or someone, I think his name was dad or was it Steve? I can't remember... his eyes looked around the room until they landed on my figure sitting in the darkest part of the room curled up with my legs up to my chest.

Rushing towards me, bending down, putting both hands on each side of my shoulders, answering questions that I can't really hear due to just waking up from my short-long nap I had a few seconds ago. Trying to listen to what he's saying and asking me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Friday said that [Name] woke up from her nap I was about to walk over there to go get them to meet the others and get her some food but when Friday spoke up again saying that they're skin was burning, that was when I quickly rushed over to the room that I put them in with Bucky and Bruce following right behind me.

Opening the door almost made it fall off in the process but that didn't matter at the moment right now. Looking around frantically when not seeing them in bed, my eyes looked around before they landed on a figure in the darkest part of the room.

Rushing over there to them, putting both of my hands on each side of their shoulder asking questions on if they're ok but also trying to look for the burnt marks but to no avail I didn't find anywhere.

"[Name] are you ok? What happened? Why were you burning?" My voice was laced with concern and fear for them ever getting hurt. They looked a little confused on what I was talking about but got a firm nod from them.

Scanning their arms and legs to see if there are any burnt marks just to find none, asking Bruce to see if we could give them a check up to see if there are burnt places around their body.

Picking them up, following behind Bruce were he was going to the elevator that's going to take them to the clinic. When we walked in the living room, the sunlight fell onto our body's not paying attention to it but instead to [Name] burning their skin very slowly making everyone in the room freak out about it.

"HOLY SHIT!"

"HER SKIN IS BURNING!!"

"BRUCE DO SOMETHING!!"

"WHY IS SHE BURNING?!?!"

She only looked down at her skin before her eyes widened on what was happening. Taking her to an area that doesn't have any light like where she was originally in my room, once she was in the dark part of the room her skin started to heal life it was never burning in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's really weird... not only is her skin healed completely but she can't really go in the sun due to it." Bruce spoke up, making everyone listen to what he was saying about [Name's] skin being healed and not able to go under the sun.

"But that's not possible. She was fine earlier when walking in the sun when we were outside." Steve peaked up, grabbing the attention making everyone more confused on who he wasn't burning before but now is.

"Sunscreen.." Squeaking out while looking at Kaburamaru, making all the eyes turn to her on what she said about sunscreen.

"[Name] паучок (baby spider) what was that?" Nat asked the child that sat on the bed in the room that's lit up with the room lights instead of the sunlight.

"Sunscreen.. I remember putting it on so I don't burn I think.. But I don't remember!" Turning her focus back over to Kaburamaru and continuing to talk to him about something's like clouds, food, and even asking questions on what the word "holy shit" means because of when they heard it back in the living room.

"I'll go get some sunscreen for her, I'll be right back!" With that Steve left to go get sunscreen in the bathroom where he thinks it's at. While he went to get sunscreen. Some of the others decided to ask the kid a few questions, especially Tony.

"So what's your name kid?" Making everyone's attention turn to [Name] who was sitting down on the medical bed that turned their attention away from Kaburamaru.

"Huh? What's going on again?"

"Uhh what? I just asked for your name, kid."

"Oh! [Name]... just [Name] weird... chihuahua." Glancing at him before saying a name that reminds him of something that he remembers from his old home wherever that was at.

"Chihuahua? CHIHUAHUA?! I don't look like a chihuahua if anyone does it's Capcicle!"

"Who's Capsicle? And why do they look like a chihuahua exactly?" Looking confused at Tony on who Capsicle was and what a chihuahua was again.

"Capsicle is your dad Angel." Now even more confused on the nickname he gave her but also on who's 'dad' again."

"Angel? Who's dad again? I don't remember..." Glancing over to Kaburamaru who was just laying down on his shoulder looking up at them saying nothing or doing anything.

"What? What do you mean sweetheart?" This time it was Pepper talking, breaking everyone from confusion about what [Name] said about they're adopted dad.

"I don't recall knowing a dad... oh! Is his name Steven? Stephen? Steve? Wait, it's Steve right?" Mumbling all the names they could recall around the name Steve not quite placing her finger on it.

"Yeah his name is Steve- do you have amnesia [Name]?" Bruce asked, lifting one brow up tilting his head slightly making himself look like a soft cuddly bear. That's what [Name] thought we not once doubted that new found fact that they made.

"Huh? Amnesia? What's that?" If he wasn't confused before she is now definitely more confused than before. Adding on to her questions, "Is it food? I love food! But I like clouds more. They all look so fluffy to touch... I wish I could touch clouds that would be amazing! Especially the bigger ones on a bright sunny day but not hot nor cold, just warm."

When talking they didn't even realize that they were rambling, not even noticing that Steve came back with sunscreen for them to use to go in the sun. Only realizing when Steve spoke up. "Little cloud I'm back- they're rambling about clouds again aren't they?" When saying that he looked over at the others that were also looking back at him.

"Uhh yeah she is... so she/he/they have amnesia Cap? And you didn't bother to tell us about it?" Tony was the one to speak up knowing that no one else was going to do it themselves.

"Uhh well I was when coming back with the sunscreen but seeing as now that you all know it there is no more point in telling you all about it." Steve said, walking over to where [Name] sat down still rambling but was soon turned into mumbling looking at the ground.

Only snapping out of her thoughts when seeing a pair of shoes in front of her, looking up at the person only seeing that it was his dad giving a soft smile, smiling back at him lighting up the room probably making everybody's heart melt from the cute and adorableness of their little small kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•Everyone had thought that Steve kidnapped you for a second.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.3K 451 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
61.9K 1.7K 81
You just graduated and received your doctorate when Tony have you a job in Stark Industry and the Avengers Compound. In the two years you have been t...
164K 5.7K 52
Natasha had never intended on acquiring a teenage mutate when Fury had given her the side mission. It had just, happened. The woman also wasn't on...
7.9K 377 18
❝ If I ever say no to a fight, I've been kidnapped by aliens and replaced with one. ❞ Casey Banks knew that what happened to her was wrong: evil, eve...