Road To Hell || taekook

By vkookify

"go to hell? where do you think i came from darling?" ::; vampire and yandere themed , πŸ”ž ::; top kook !Β‘ bot... More

π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
π“π‘π€πˆπ‹π„π‘
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
1 : red lips
2 : stop the bleeding
4 : french kiss
5 : the night is long
𝐕 𝐀 𝐌 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 [ must read ]
6 : love at first sight
7 : beloved
8 : make him mine
9 : don't let me catch you
10 : it's all mine
11 : lose control
12 : resist, doll
13 : curiosity killed the cat
14 : pumping heart
15 : we are mates
16 : you're beautiful
17 : history will repeat itself
18 : mating effect
19 : nightmare
20 : royal blood

3 : you're my type

5.6K 449 342
By vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"does it hurt?" jeongguk asked once he saw the brunette coming out of the small room with his index finger bandaged scruffily.

"y-yeah. thanks to you, the bleeding really stopped" taehyung blushed, not looking him in the eye.

it was only normal to be nervous around the person who sucked your finger. especially if you are attracted to them.

yes, taehyung could shamelessly admit to himself that he is attracted to jeongguk. he one hundred percent likes the raven head.

it doesn't take long for the brunette to fall for a man if he is handsome. taehyung is awfully weak for beautiful faces. and when jeongguk has it along with that charming personality of his- how could taehyung not fall for him? in fact, it would be weird if he wasn't attracted to jeongguk by now.

moreover, the raven head literally licked and sucked taehyung's finger in such a lewd way (it was for taehyung). if jeongguk didn't feel something for him as well why would he do it? when he knows that taehyung is gay. there's no way jeongguk did it without any alternative motives. right?

seizing so many thoughts inside his head, the brunette stared into jeongguk's eyes. those eyes twinkling hearing taehyung's response.

"that's good to hear. by the way, i turned off the stove, the stew was about to burn"

"ah thank you so much. you're my guest but i'm making you do all the work" taehyung bowed a little as an apology, embarrassed to make a mess when they haven't even started the dinner yet.

"please don't say that. you have taken such good care of me till now, really" jeongguk brushed his fingers over taehyung's arms to stop him from bowing which of course sent shivers down taehyung's spine.

although the brunette was confused about how he took care of jeongguk. if anything he made the male taste his freaking blood. now that can't be called taken care of, right?

but who would tell taehyung? his blood was better than anything he can offer jeongguk. that he had already made the raven head happy with it. so happy that jeongguk was becoming greedy.

"oh don't embarrass me" taehyung laughed subtly while jeongguk just stared with a thin smile. making the brunette nervous as never.

"u-uh anyway. take a seat, please. the dinner's ready" taehyung smiled, his cheeks turning I
slight red from staying under the raven head's intense gaze as he excused himself to serve the food on the dining table.

jeongguk nodded and sat down. watching taehyung serving food with a cheeky smile on his lips.

taehyung didn't know what was making the raven head so happy that he was smiling all the time. was he forcing it? taehyung hoped not. if he could be the reason a handsome man like jeongguk is smiling and actually enjoying his stay, then taehyung couldn't ask for more.

who knows. things between them might turn into something more intimate that way.

"everything looks delicious" jeongguk complimented, looking around the table finding many dishes before his eyes fell on his darlingest meal.

kim taehyung.

the raven head licked his lips, noticing how taehyung was again turning red under his gaze. how his love-shaped lips were pressed into a thin line as the brunette often looked down; to save himself from those eyes staring into his one.

jeongguk found it cute.

but he was eager for something else. something sweet.

something that will satisfy his thirst.

"shall we start then?" jeongguk added and taehyung nodded promptly, eager to hear how the food is from his guest.

the raven head took a spoonful of the stew and tasted it. his eyes twitching when the nauseating meat melted in his mouth, the bitter taste of the broth replacing the previous sweet blood he had in his mouth.

jeongguk almost gagged.

but at the same time, he didn't.

when he saw how taehyung was looking at him with such expectant eyes. how could jeongguk gag or even make a spazzed-out face?

taehyung watched the raven head eating with a contented face. the smile widening on his red lips as he gobbled the food he made.

"you like it mr jeon?"

"of course. it's one of the best stews i ever had" he lied without hesitation. keeping that sweet smile on his lips when he could just suck every ounce of blood out of the brunette's body instead of eating human food that tastes worse than shit.

but he decided not to. not yet.

"that reliefs me" taehyung was shy as he took a spoonful of stew himself. it was really tasty and since the brunette didn't have meat to eat for months, the food tasted even better. so good that he almost cried.

but he didn't.

both jeongguk and taehyung hid their true faces while eating dinner.

one wanted to gag because of how disgusting it tasted and one who wanted to cry because of how good it tasted. how ironic.

both males ate in silence until taehyung decided to speak, to make the atmosphere less awkward. "uhm mr jeon"

"yes?"

"thanks for helping me again. you don't know how much you have done for me. i'm really grateful"

jeongguk stayed mum for a few seconds, thinking about something before cracking into a small giggle. taehyung was confused about what the raven head found so funny.

"you're so cute taehyung-ssi"

"w-what?" taehyung was dumbfounded. there was a double meaning to those words but the brunette failed to catch it.

"can i have some more?" jeongguk changed the subject as he showed taehyung the empty plate.

taehyung beamed in happiness as he nodded. "sure!"

⋉⋊

"blergh" the bathroom resounded jeongguk's groans as he threw up in the toilet. making sure everything that he ate was out of his stomach.

he tried to keep his voice down while doing so. he didn't want taehyung to hear his emesis noises after all.

the raven head didn't even know why he was trying so hard to keep his real identity hidden when he can end taehyung there and then.

it wasn't hard. yet jeongguk found it troublesome.

after finishing throwing up, he washed his face and fixed his hair before coming out.

his eyes fell on taehyung who was washing the dishes. the raven head's eyes trailed up to down slowly as he checked out taehyung. poking his tongue against the inside of his cheeks, he smirked.

"may i help you?" jeongguk stood beside taehyung and tilted his head to look at the male who was surprised by hearing his raspy voice so close to his ear.

"no. just no" taehyung chuckled, finding it cute how jeongguk was trying to help him every chance he gets. even a while ago the raven head helped him in bringing the plates into the sink before excusing himself to use the bathroom.

jeongguk is a responsible man. taehyung sensed that vibe from him.

he observed how taehyung chuckled. his love-shaped lips forming into a boxy kind smile, cheeks pink and eyes twinkling.

wow he thought.

looking somewhere else jeongguk sighed and clenched his fists. it's gonna be hard to kill him.

"mr jeon?" upon hearing his name the raven head turned his head to the male who was looking at his face with such innocence.

it's really gonna be hard for jeongguk.

"yes?"

"would you like some tea?"

jeongguk pondered for some seconds before giving a brazen smile. "how about some wine instead?"

"i'm afraid i don't have wine at home at the moment" taehyung sulked, feeling down knowing he must have disappointed the raven head. however, the raven head placed his hand on his shoulder making him raise his head at the tall man.

"i have it at home. mind if i bring some here?"

"absolutely not" taehyung smiled.

"and then he followed me all the way here! isn't that creepy!" taehyung blabbered about his ex to jeongguk who elegantly sipped his drink, eyes only on the brunette who tipsily drank the wine.

taehyung could only afford cheap drinks at shabby bars that would leave a bitter taste in his throat and stomachache in the mornings so he wasn't that sure about wine when the raven head offered it. but now when he got a taste of it, he wondered if he ever even had a proper drink.

"this wine looks pretty expensive. is it okay for me to have it?" taehyung hiccuped, not knowing why he was getting drunk already. one glass of wine wasn't supposed to make him this tipsy and light from head. not forgetting the wine tasted oddly sweet. not that it ruined the taste, if anything it enhanced the liquor. so taehyung hesitated to have such good stuff from his neighbour who was supposed to be his guest.

jeongguk cheekily smiled and twirled the glass in his fingers, "it's not expensive mr kim. have as much as you want"

"ah no, how can i?"

"let me pour you a glass" jeongguk insisted as he poured taehyung some more wine into his almost empty glass.

"you're gonna get me drunk" taehyung hiccuped, smiling dreamily at the raven head as if he was asking for getting drunk. well if that's the case then jeongguk isn't doing anything wrong, is he?

"it's okay, you're at your own house. what can go wrong if we get a little drunk, right mr kim?"

taehyung nodded, sipping the drink with a small noise. the burning in his throat wasn't that strong since the liquid tasted sweet but he could feel his head getting even lighter, therefore all the curiosity he had for the raven head was now eventually coming to the tip of his tongue.

and so,

he asked the first one, the most dangerous one.

"do you like men?"

"huh?" jeongguk paused his drinking, putting the glass down he placed his chin on his palm and arched a brow at taehyung in curiosity. "why do you want to know mr kim?"

"you probably don't" taehyung didn't even wait for the raven head's answer. plus, the intoxication was getting to his head so he wasn't even aware of what crap he was spewing.

"who said i don't?"

"w-what?" taehyung blinked his eyes, lips parted as he stared at the grinning male.

"i don't mind men if they look like you mr kim"

"m-me? taehyung pointed at him, hiccuping in between.

jeongguk nodded with a smile. "yes, you"

"so you're saying. . . i'm y-your t-type?"

"bingo" the raven head winked, swallowing the last bit of liquid in his glass, all while keeping his eyes on taehyung who grew red and redder until he looked like a pure red tomato.

"y-you must be joking. . ." taehyung nervously laughed but when he saw the raven head keeping his face the same as before, with that cheeky grin– taehyung had to stop his fake laugh.

this man is dead serious about what he said.

"you're so beautiful mr kim. can you blame me if i say you're my type?" jeongguk dreamily sighed, staring into taehyung's enlarged sparkling eyes.

it was a soft and tender eye contact. melting taehyung's heart in a moment.

"t-then do you like me?"

"hmm" the raven head made a thinking face before gazing back into those sparkly eyes. "what if i tell you yes? will you kick me out?" jeongguk chuckled at the last part, keeping it in his thoughts either way.

taehyung stood up from his seat, the chair falling with a thud but the brunette didn't flinch as he always does. right now he had his love-at-first-sight crush asking him something very special, taehyung needed to be sincere too.

"if you say yes. i'm afraid i might end up kissing you"

jeongguk enlarged his eyes slightly before he squinted them a little from the way his lips twitched into a sly smile. "well then, i shall prepare myself. . ." he breathed out before staring into taehyung's drunk eyes sharply. and then he let out,

"yes. i like you mr kim"

━━━━♢━━━━

if you think this is fast paced. just know you're up for a ride because things gonna escalate real quick ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 3.3K 40
.............................................................................. " what a-are you , get away from me.!" " relax sweetheart , just a li...
11.7K 643 16
A collection of short fictions I wrote when I felt bored. Don't judge a book by its cover-lmao!! Feel free to critique πŸ˜€ so that I can fix the thing...
10.3K 873 34
β”Šfetus writingβ”Š ↬ despite having a hard time with life, taehyung decides to help his brother make money for a living β˜•οΈŽ β”Š ✎ a taekook fanfiction ...
36.7K 565 21
(q>﹏<q) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..