𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

By mxdniqhtblxssom

❝Took you awhile to realize I'm useless.❞ 𓆙 Charlotte Anders has lived in a plain town filled with plain peo... More

𝟎.𝟎 𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝟐~ 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥
𝟎𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝟎𝟐. 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟑. 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟒. 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟓. 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟔. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟬𝟳. 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝟎𝟖. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲
𝟎𝟗. 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟎. 𝐢'𝐦...𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝟏𝟏. 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝟏𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟑. 𝐭𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚
𝟏𝟓. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝟏𝟔. 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬
𝟏𝟕. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟏𝟗. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟐𝟎. 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟐𝟑. 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝
𝟐𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

22 1 0
By mxdniqhtblxssom

"I might have copied his whole computer onto this thing."

Earlier on Spy School 2: Miles from Normal,

"Now that I'm here, you'll have to work extra hard then." I said.

Brian laughed, "I like you." He slung his arm around my shoulders just like how Grayson had earlier. I rolled my eyes. Was this guy that dumb? Could he not tell I wanted him to leave? I gave Grayson a pointed look, but then looked up to Brian and smiled.

"Brian, right?" I asked. He nodded. "I think I like you too."

---

Chapter 18

Student Library

1520 Hours

"Okay Brian," Grayson said, looking at Brian. "If you would stop flirting with Charlotte, we really should get going."

I turned red.

Currently we were in the Student Library in the Nathan Hall building. Grayson and I were just on our way to the principal, Sidebottom's, office. We had gotten sidetracked and made our way to the library on our way there.

Things were going pretty well with Grayson. We were now on first name basis, and he was a lot nicer to me than he was earlier.

Brian laughed, "Where are you two headed?"

"We're just going to meet a friend." Grayson lied.

"Can I come with?" Brian asked. His question was directed towards Grayson but he was looking at me when he said it.

"No," Grayson started, "It's sort of a-"

Brian shifted his gaze towards Grayson, "Oh c'mon dude."

"Grayson's right," I said. "Maybe it is best if you don't come with us this time. It's a private matter." I gave him a sad smile.

Brian sighed, "Well alright, you owe me though." He winked. Gross.

I laughed, "Okay."

"Are you going to the assembly Professor Murphy called?" Brian asked Grayson.

"Probably not. I have to meet with Professor Randobal." Grayson said, sighing.

"Lucky." Brian groaned.

"He wants to go over important matters with me. His words."

"You'll have to tell me all about it then, hm?" Brian said, letting me go and patting
Grayson on the shoulder. "I'll see you around, eh?"

"Yeah sure," Grayson said.

"Bye, pretty." Brian said looking at me.

"See ya."

And with that he started walking in the opposite direction of us and left the library.

I sighed, "Is he always that flirty?"

"Sort of." Grayson said, "It's never been that bad before though," He sent me a teasing smile, "He must really like you."

"Lucky me."

"We should head out." Grayson said.

"Should I take this with me?" I asked him, showing him the book I still had in my hand, Ripley and Hale Operations.

"Yeah," He said and began to walk in the direction Brian was just in. I followed.

"Hey, what's this about an assembly?" I asked. Grayson turned towards me once I caught up to him.

"It's something for all the fourth years." He said.

"How come you aren't going?" I asked. "Aren't you a fourth year?"

"Yeah, but Randobal wants to meet with me."

"Who?"

"He's the CIA History professor here."

"Right." I said, nodding my head. "He introduced himself to me on my first day. He had already knew my name."

"Like everyone else here."

"True."

Grayson then stopped at a metal door, and knocked in a pattern on the door.

"Come in," said a voice from inside. Grayson opened the door and we stepped in.

"Evening Principal." Said Grayson, his business mask on.

"Yeah, yeah, hello." The Principal said. His office was dark, the blinds were drawn and it looked sad. He sat there, looking tiny next to his large desk with paperwork scattered all over the place. He didn't look up to acknowledge us. Grayson cleared his throat. The Principal finally looked up and his eyes widened as he wiped his hand across his desk, scattering the paperwork on the floors. Grayson and I kept our eyes up, locked on the Principal, neither of us making a move to clean up the mess he had made. The Principal rolled his eyes, "What is it that you want?"

"Information on the whereabouts of Ripley, sir." Classic Grayson, always straight to the point.

The principal sighed, "I'm afraid I cannot-"

"It's about you know what, sir." I interjected. Grayson giving me a pointed look.

His eyes widened, but he quickly calmed down and sighed. "Do whatever you want, I'm out." And with that he took his stuff and left us in his office, not bothering to turn a on a light on his way out.

"Brilliant." I said rolling my eyes and making my way towards the light switch. Turning the lights on in the place really helped when it came to the mess in front of us. I turned towards Grayson who just stood still, a glint in his eyes. He looked like a child when they first walked into a candy store. Quickly he made his way towards the laptop in the middle of the desk and inserted what looked to be like a thumb drive, quickly downloading important documents. He stayed silent.

"What would you like for me to do?" I asked. I had no clue what I was doing. I don't know how I would have been able to do this without Grayson, good thing I had invited him to come with me.

"Check whatever you feel like needs checking." Grayson said. He wasn't listening to me due to being so concentrated on the laptop. His answer helped me lots.

"Okay." I said under my breath.

And that's how the next half an hour went by. It reminded me of the time I was in this office and found out my family isn't really mine. Grayson finished checking the laptop after a while and almost filled the thumb drive up completely with information. I looked through the papers scattered on the floor, reading just the titles and stuffing them into a nearby folder we would take with us. We weren't looking through the information, but we were skimming through it to see if it was worth looking through. After another period of silence Grayson spoke up.

"Alright, let's get out of here."

"You got everything?" I asked him, turning in his direction.

"I might have copied his whole computer onto this thing." He said, smiling and raising the thumb drive so I could see. He walked towards me. We high-fived.

"Let's go then."

Grayson and I then walked out the door. I began to follow him back in the direction of the mess hall. Where we would soon eat dinner and meet with the others.

—-

"What happened?" Max asked when I got to the table. Grayson said he has forgot something at his dorm so we decided we all would then go to his dorm after dinner to talk more in private.

"Grayson and I got to go through the Principal's office." I replied, eyeing my plate with suspicion. I was hungry, but I didn't know how far I would go to eat today's dinner.

"And?" Jack asked me this time.

"And nothing," I said. Their expressions dropped. "We haven't found the chance to look through it yet, but we did take a lot of stuff."

"How come?" Max asked, happier than earlier.

"I thought we should wait for you guys." I said smiling.

"When will we meet with Grayson?" Jack asked.

"Whenever we're finished here." I answered. Jack nodded. "I do have this though." I said. I picked up the book that had been resting on my lap, Ripley and Hale Operations. "Grayson said I should read this. Since we're going to be working with them, its good if we know more about them." I gestured the book towards them and Max took it our of my reach from across the table.

"Neat. Written by a guy named Chip." Jack said, looking at the book in Max's hands. Max and I exchanged glances.

"Could it be the Chip?" I asked. "The super famous one who was friends with your super famous dad?"

"If you're talking about the Erica, Ben, Zoe and Jawa gang...then yes." Max said, "I'm surprised you remember. I told you that like three days ago."

"Things tend to stick." I said, poking at my food and sending him a smile. He handed the book back to me.

"Where did you get it?" Jack asked.

"The Library."

"When did you go to the Library?"

"Earlier when I was with Grayson." I said, taking the book back from Max and opening to the first page where I began to read the introduction.

"Right," Jack said.

"I think we should start making our way to his dorm." Max said, "I can't wait to see what you guys were able to muster."

—-

word count: (1442)

Hii! I decided to change some aspects of Your Finale. Seeing as it is a WIP, and is always under editing, and I don't even have a plan...

I decided it was okay to change a key part in the characters.

Heres the changes, all which have been changed throughout the story,

Grayson is 14, so he is a fourth year.

Addy, Max, Lillith, Jack, and Charlotte are all in their third year and are 13 years old. It is currently the middle of the year, and Charlotte transferred. So she didn't transfer at the beginning of the year.

I changed all their ages because honestly, it's hard to write as if you were eleven again, seeing as it was such a long time ago, haha.

Right, so that changed. Its pretty similar to Ben's transfer story in Stuart Gibb's "Spy School". A spot opened so Charlotte was contacted, seeing as she the Academy had their eye on her.

I just thought of sharing this here due to the fact that not all of you would go back and read the first chapter over again, just for an added sentence or two.

Well, that's all! Thanks for sticking around to chapter 19, we've come a long way in three years (not).

Love you all,

Daliah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 479 21
After Ben, Erica and the gang finally defeat SPYDER once and for all, a sudden unexpected shock wave hits their brains upon reaching spy school. This...
3.2K 48 10
I rewrote Spy School Goes North, different plot, but still based on the description of the original book. This is a good book for people who felt let...
29.2K 527 22
Ben, Erica, Mike and Zoe have made some new friends over summer break. After nearly getting killed, all Ben wants is a couple of months of freedom fr...
77.7K 1.1K 28
There's a new girl at Spy School who is as good, maybe even better, than the great Erica Hale. Erica, obviously, is not happy about her arrival, wher...