Centuries || ๐“๐•๐ƒ

By gossip_girl_2007

In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what s... More

Centuries
playlist
aesthetic
act oneโคฆ
๐šถ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
act twoโคฆ
๐šถ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง (flashback)
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

979 25 2
By gossip_girl_2007

s2, ep15: The Dinner Party

❝...forgetting him was like trine know somebody you've never met, but loving him was Red❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette had decided to join Jenna and Elijah on Elijah's research tour for his 'new book'. "The old fell property starts just beyond that fence over there," Jenna said, pointing to a certain direction.

"Ah the Fells, one of the 'founding families'." Elijah said mockingly and Juliette chuckled.

"Why do you say it like that?" Jenna asked him.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled, almost two full centuries earlier," Elijah explained. "There was a migration of townsfolk from the NorthEast. Um, it was Salem, to be precise."

"Massachusetts, as in the witch trials?" Jenna questioned, looking at Elijah.

"Meaning the ever lauded 'founding families',  didn't actually found anything," Juliette finished for him.

Jenna smirked. "Well, I bet it was the men who made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial," Jenna remarked.

Juliette laughed. "Understatement of the century."

"Yes they are," Elijah muttered and they all turned to see Alaric walking over to them.

"Uh, Elijah, this is my friend, Alaric Saltzman," Jenna introduced him and Juliette and Jenna shared a confused glance.

"I got you, uh, your message about walking Elijah through the property lines, and I thought I would take along. You know, being a history buff and all," Alaric explained. "Jules, why are you here?"

Juliette scoffed. "I love history." Biggest lie in human history, she absolutely hated it. Elijah knew this so he shot her an amused glance. 

There was an awkward silence for a moment. "Where to next?" Alaric asked with an awkward laugh.

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners," Elijah said. "Some say, you know, the  descendants of the slaves are the true keepers of American history." Juliette furrowed her eyebrows.

"I only brought the surveys, I've got that list in my car. Just give me a sec." Jenna ran back to her car, leaving Juliette, Elijah and Alaric.

"So, Alaric Saltzman, you're one of those people on Elena's list of loved ones to protect," Elijah said and the two men kept their eyes on each other.

"Yeah, so is Jenna," Alaric replied.

Juliette raised her eyebrows in disbelief, men.

"You don't have to be jealous. I don't really pursue younger women," Elijah remarked and Juliette snorted.

Alaric just looked at him.

Elijah rolled his eyes. "Lighten up, it's a joke." He said.

This was going to be a long day.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Alaric and Juliette soon got bored of walking around and so they headed back to the Mystic Grill and sat down with Damon and Andie.

"Other than your lecture on Mystic Falls, get anything out of Elijah?" Damon asked Ric.

"Elijah made a deal with Elena to keep people safe, and Elijah keeps his word. Believe me, you can trust him," Juliette assured them.

Damon scoffed. "Too bad because I don't trust him."

"Then trust me." She told him and he went quiet. "And anyway, the whole lecture was boring."

Alaric sighed. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming," Alaric said, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Oh my god, you're jealous!" Juliette realised. So that's why he wanted to leave.

"He does sound jealous, He sound jealous?" Damon asked Andie who hummed.

"Kind of do," The reporter nodded and Alaric scoffed.

"maybe we shouldn't talk about this here," Alaric muttered gesturing to Juliette and Andie.

Juliette sipped on her drink. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that after I told you can trust me." She commented.

"Andie's been compelled not to divulge my secrets, haven't you?" Damon said and Andie nodded and the two kissed.

Juliette turned around when she heard Jenna and Elijah. "Uh oh, look out. It's Jenna and her new boyfriend," She teased Alaric who nudged her slightly.

Damon waved them over. "Hi!"

"Hey guys!" Jenna greeted them and walked over with Elijah.

"So I hear you two had, uh, quite a meeting of historical minds today," Damon said. Juliette could tell he was pretending to be interested.

Jenna nodded. "Yeah. I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I've got papers to grade," Alaric laughed and went to move out of his seat.

"Hey, we should continue this. Let's have a dinner party!" Andie suggested and Juliette groaned.

"Oh Jesus," Juliette mumbled.

"Ooh, my girl. Full of ideas, I'll be happy to host," Damon said. "Say, tonight, maybe?"

"It's good for me," Andie said. "Jenna?"

"I don't know-" Alaric tried to say but Jenna cut him off.

"-Yeah, I'm free," Jenna told them.

"It'd be a pleasure," Elijah said with a smile. Everyone looked to Juliette who hadn't said a word.

She huffed. "Ugh, fine, I'll cook," She offered. At least cooking would get her away from everyone else.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Shit," Juliette mumbled as she sped around the Salvatore kitchen when she smelled something burning. "That's not good."

Juliette could sense something was going to happen tonight, she just didn't know what. She tried to figure it out as she marinated the chicken with garlic and other things and chopped the carrots and other vegetables. A recipe of her own that she knew her whole family loved.

"Why did I just smell something burning?" Damon asked as he walked in. "And why does my kitchen look like something exploded?"

"Because something is burning, and I spilt something earlier," Juliette told him as she tied her hair up because it was in the way. "Get out of my kitchen!" She shooed him away and he left.

Juliette placed the chicken in the oven and finally took a breath. It wasn't long before it was finally ready, she only ever made this recipe for special occasions like birthdays, for example. The first time she made it was for Rebekah's birthday in 1813, and everyone loved it.

Juliette carried the plates into the dining room and placed them in front of everyone. "Just a small recipe of my own, garlic chicken with steamed carrots and salad," She told them and caught Elijah's eye. Juliette winked at him when he seemed to realise what recipe it was.

"Why are you here?" She asked John bluntly.

"Jenna invited me." He replied.

"Bullshit." She scoffed.

"Juliette, manners please." Elijah reminded her. It seemed everyone now knew Elijah and Juliette were siblings because 'the resemblance is uncanny'. Juliette rolled her eyes because it made no sense in her eyes and sat down between Alaric and Elijah.

"Damon, I hate to break it to you but according to Elijah, your family is not a founder of this town," Jenna told him, pouring his wine.

"Hm, do tell," Damon said, pretending to be interested.

"Well as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1670s-" Elijah explained.

"-1690s," Juliette corrected quietly. When everyone looked at her, she spoke louder, "It was the 1690s."

"Right," Elijah smiled and continued. "Over the next hundred years the developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution."

"Hm, because they were witches," Jenna chuckled.

"There's no tangible proof that there were witches in Salem," Andie intervened as Juliette continued to just mess with her food because she was bored.

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts," Damon mentioned and Juliette rolled her eyes.

"Well, the lore says that there was a wave of anti-witch hysteria. Broke out in the neighbouring settlements, so they rounded the witches up. they were tied to stakes in a field together and burned," Elijah remarked. "Some say you could hear the screams for miles as they were consumed by the fire."

"Wonderful. What a delightful dinner conversation."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

When Juliette had finished cleaning up, Andie informed her that the men had taken off to the study so she decided to join them. 

"Ah, Juliette," Elijah called out. "Is your tantrum over?"

"Funny." Juliette sneered and poured herself a whiskey. 

"The food was lovely, by the way," Damon said to her but she simply ignored him to which he rolled his eyes. "So let me guess, in addition to the moonstone, doppelgänger, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, you need to find this witch burial ground."

"Because I feel we've grown so close, Damon, I'll tell you yes." Elijah said, admiring one of the paintings.

Juliette furrowed her eyebrows. "Do you know where it is?" She asked Damon.

"Maybe," He muttered. He looked between the two. "Tell me why it's so important."

Elijah shook his head. "We're not that close," He told Damon. "This is quite a collection you have here."

Juliette was now just sat on her phone, ignoring the conversation. "Here's a funny thing about books," Elijah continued. "Before they existed, people actually had memories."

Suddenly the door opened and Alaric and John came barging through. "Gentlemen," Ric greeted them, Juliette cleared her throat. "And lady. We forgot about dessert."

"Elijah." Andie said and held out her hand. Juliette furrowed her eyebrows, something wasn't right.

"Ms Star." Elijah took her hand and walked back into the parlour with her.

"Would you go make some dessert please Jules?" Alaric asked her but she reluctantly agreed. 

❤︎❤︎❤︎

She decided to make some cookies so when she put them in the oven, she joined everyone at the table again.

"What I wanna know, Elijah, is how you intend on killing Klaus," John spoke up as Juliette and Elijah made eye contact with each other and she sat across from her brother.

"Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now," Elijah said. "I allow you to live, solely to keep an eye on Elena. Make one wrong move, and my sister will be the only one protecting her. I allow Elena to remain in her house, living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, my sister and I will have no problem taking her away from you and you'll never see her again."

Andie came rushing back over. "Okay, my first question is, when you got back to Mystic Falls-"

Elijah let out a scream of pain when Ric stabbed him in the back with a dagger. Andie and Juliette also screamed out in shock. When the female original realised what had happened, she ran at Damon who seemed to have expected this so he snapped her neck and everything went dark.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette groaned in pain as she sat up. Elijah seemed to have woken at the same time and Juliette laughed when she realised the mistake the others had made.

"They forgot to keep the dagger in," Juliette chuckled and Elijah smirked. He helped her stand up and the two walked out.

After Elijah left, Juliette saw Katherine sneak in and found her in Damon's bedroom.

"Katerina," Juliette called out and the vampire turned around in fear. "What the hell did you tell them?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 973 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
417K 8.9K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
4.7K 165 9
When the Mikaelson come to town live completely changes for Bonnie and she find out secrets that change a lot of things for her
3K 139 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...