Wattpad Books That Make You W...

By AmIAnAuthorNow

Previously known as "Wattpad Books That May Cause Sleepless Nights." "Their story is for the books." Just a f... More

<3
Becoming Beautiful (Wattys2014)
In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)
One Friday Night
The Suit War
The Dream Crashers
How To Be A Queen (Myths Finding Love #1)
How I Fell For Death (Myths Finding Love #2)
She's Bad News
F.A.I.T.H: A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Six Degrees Of Separation
Touch Me Not
Perfect Addiction
Racing The Limits (Limits #1)
Aftershocks Of Kiss Cam
Breaking The Bad Boy
I Almost Killed My Crush's Mom
100 Voicemails
Hall of Games
Sorry, I Love You!
How To Reform A Rake (Myths Finding Love #3)
WHAT MAKES YOUR BOOK TERRIBLE IMO
The Hunt of Altswood High
Disarming Dakota
The Lonely King
WAVE
Fatal Attraction
Artificial Attraction
#PhoenixSpeaks02 - Tribute.
Unseen
Storm And Silence
GUESS WHO'S BACK AND NOT DEAD
When My Shift Ends
UNDISCOVERED TREASURES ALL UP YOUR A-

I Am Reese

12.4K 176 14
By AmIAnAuthorNow

DESCRIPTION:

Reese has always dreamed of being a YouTube star, but all she's done is make rant videos that she never posts. So when her younger sister finds them and puts them online as a prank, Reese thinks her life is over. But surprisingly, people think they're hilarious. On a confidence high, she decides to make these video diaries every week (with the help of a hot neighbor). Soon "I Am Reese" is the biggest thing in the country. But when so many people love you, there's gonna be a few that do just the opposite.

WHAT I FRICKIN' THINK:

It's BLOODY amazing! I just- I can't. Okay? I love how realistic it is and I think I just died laughing. The drama? Not that much, just enough. THE HUMOR Though! It's GOLDEN. HAHAHAHA The people at the restaurant just stared at me because I probably looked crazy. Anyway, READ IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
231K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
244K 6.8K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."