Alien - Skyler Gisondo fanfic

By sophieedoe

Alright, so there's this boy that goes to the University of Southern California (USC). A University that I ha... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.

Chapter 7.

502 12 5
By sophieedoe

-WARNING: There will be explicit language in this chapter. If you are under 13-years-old then please don't read. Thank you loves x-

*Paige's POV*

After the short train journey me and Skyler had yesterday, settled in to our dorms again, had a good nights rest; it was finally time for lesson time making me breathe in relief. I'd much prefer to be here than to be at home with mum.

The journey back here was... Rough. Every person that walked past both me and Skyler would stop and stare for a moment or two. They would all shiver slightly and their faces would turn pale which made me worried. What was going on back there? Skyler was always stiff and when a guy would walk past, Skyler would grip my side and pull me into him and stare at the guy until they had finally gotten past. It did scare me a little but I suppose I might as well get over it.

I gathered my books and headed to my first class. Literature. I need literature in my qualifications so I can't complain or even ditch this lesson. Besides, all lessons are important whether you are young or old and don't give a damn. You need to care about your future and now.

Once I had gotten to class, I sat at the back and waited until the rest of the students had gathered in. I pulled out my phone and texted Skyler. 'Where are you?' I sent to him. I placed my phone in front of me on the desk and put my book and pencil case in front of me also. I suddenly felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Is there something wrong? Did I forget to do my homework? Is there something I ate which is making me feel nervous all of a sudden?

As the day went by, things started getting really uneasy. I felt uneasy in myself especially. What is this? Why am I even feeling like this? Skyler hasn't text me back which has made me worried. I pulled out my phone from my pocket as I grabbed an apple from the canteen. I went to his contact and press the phone icon. 'Call'.

The phone started ringing to Skyler but after six rings, the phone went flat and I sighed out of frustration. Where is he?

I went outside the canteen and through the hallways. I passed Skyler's locker and my heart stopped. It has been vandalised. 'Freak' ,'Weirdo', 'Emo', 'Idiot' and some scribbles of different coloured spray paint that are now stuck against the locker.

I felt tears fill my eyes. I never thought that I would go back to such a cruel atmosphere. I didn't want to go to university but coming here will get the education and the knowledge that I will need to be able to do directing and all that I would like to do.

I dialled in Skyler's number once more and held myself against the wall. I expected the call to go to voicemail again. But I didn't. "Paige"? "Where the hell on earth are you Skyler"? He groaned and I suddenly got angry.

"Do you have any idea how worried I have been today"?! I screeched at him. "Yes I do fucking know. Alright?! Look, I'll explain later. Meet me at the park 3 blocks away from the school at 10pm" and then he hung up without giving me any time to reply.

-Later on-

I walked out of the university and down the street that led towards the park. The only thing I was most angry and upset about was Skyler not replying to me and completely ignoring me all day.

I finally had reached the park and sat under a tree and waited for a while. It had gotten chilly before I came out and I feel lucky that I had decided to wear a jacket out tonight.

I sighed and groaned. "Where the hell is he"? I heard a crunch like noise come from beside me and I became startled. I looked up and a tall dark figure stared down at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my spot. "Yes"? I asked. "I asked you to meet me at the other park. Not this one".

I stood up and took off the hood that the strange boy had on and I became upset seeing that it is Skyler. "I didn't know what park you was going on about. I have only been here a short amount of time". Skyler scoffed and turned his back towards me and started to circle around me and the tree. "Excuses. That is all you make up. It's always excuses and lies". My heart shattered and I felt a small lump in my throat. "W-What are you talking about"?

I stepped away from the tree and stood further away at the moment. I was less angry at him right now. Actually, I'm not even angry anymore. Right now, I am more frightened and upset than angry and upset.

"You know damn well what I am fucking talking about Paige! You just know and you know it so stop making up stupid ass lies"! He hissed. I looked down and picked at my nails. "Yeah, that's right. Feel guilty. That is how you should feel right now".

"I don't feel guilty. I don't even know what I have done wrong. I don't even get why you are upset with me" he came towards me and stood in front of me. Like there was absolutely no space in between us. "I'm not upset with you Paige" he placed his hands on my back and dug his nails into my skin making me whimper. "I am furious with you. Absolutely furious".

I put my hands on his arms and tried to remove his arms from my waist. "Skyler, let go". He smiled a devious smile at me and it was like I couldn't see an ounce of him anymore. It is more like I am staring into the eyes of a devil.

He gripped on tighter making tears appear in my eyes. He is really hurting me and he won't let go. "Skyler please" I put my hands on his chest and tried to shove him away. He pushed me against the metal fencing of the park and held me there strongly. Tears spilled out of my eyes and I started to whimper. "Admit it. You know what you did wrong" I shook my head. "ADMIT IT"! I cried out, turned around and tried to remove his arms again from around me.

"LET GO OF ME"! I finally managed to remove his arms from me and pushed him away. I started to speed walk away from him when I felt him grab my arm. I pulled my arm away from him without turning around to face him. I don't want to look at him. Nor do I even want to talk to him. I wiped my tears away as they continued to fall down my pale cheeks.

"I want to go back to my dorm and I need you to leave me-" I felt him grab my arm again, turn me around and hold me tightly against him again. The burning on my waist from where he dug his fingertips into me is horrific. I have only known him for such a short period of time and I actually thought that he wouldn't put his hands on me like the way that he did.

"Remember on the train? The boy. He smiled at you and then you smiled back at him"! He stated. I gasped in disgust. "I was being polite! Besides, it shouldn't even be a problem to you! It isn't like we're together as a couple or anything similar like that"! I pulled away from him and continued walking away from him.

It started to rain heavily and it started to thunder slightly. I walked out of the park and then I heard a cry out. "PAIGE! WAIT"! I turned around. "WHAT NOW SKYLER?! I am seriously so sick and fucking tired of this! I am sick and tired of being with you right now"! He walked towards me and stopped a few meters always from me. "You didn't reply to me ALL day. You COMPLETELY ignored me! I would never do that to you. I would never do that to you" I cried.

He walked closer and I put my hands up to stop him but he didn't stop. He walked faster towards me and my eyes widened. "I put my hand up to stop you! Not to keep coming towards me! Stop"! He was now at least 2 meters away from me. "Yeah well sometimes I love to break the rules".

He then did something that I never expected for him to do. He softly, but then roughly, pushed his lips onto mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly against him. I put one of my hands onto his neck and the other onto his chest.

He lightly pushed me against a wall and held me there. It is heavily pouring it down with rain and the thunder began to pick up. But I could care less. I am with him. And as if in the click of my fingers, the sadness and fright I had felt in my heart had suddenly gone. I pulled away and he still tried to put his lips on mine again but I put my finger lightly on his chin to let him know not to do it again yet.

"Why did you disappear Sky"? He leaned his forehead down onto mine and he moved closer against me. "There is something that you need to know. Although I don't want to tell you just yet, I know that one day I will have to tell you" I became slightly confused. "One day"? He nodded.

"Paige... I am just going to say it. Okay"? I nodded and put my hands onto his cheeks and stroked them softly making him close his eyes and purr. I giggled and stopped myself. But then I stroked him again. He leaned down into the nape of my neck and pecked softly. "What is it Sky? Are you okay"? I felt his heartbeat increase and then I started to feel uneasy.

"I am an alien and you are my mate".

A/N:

OOOOOHHHHH I NEED TO START ON THE NEXT CHAPTER YO LOL.

VACATION COMES OUT SO SO SO SO SO SOON OH MY SKYLER GISONDO I AM SERIOUSLY, LITERALLY AND UTTERLY SUPER DUPER EXCITED TO SEE MY BOO BOO IN IT LOL!

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.8K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
1M 46.3K 31
"Why are you here?" "You called for me, young warlock. I've heard a lot about you from The Beyond. Thank you for summoning me into your world, by the...
61K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
23.7K 1.1K 39
There's something in his eyes that can't be deciphered by anyone,although he is a social butterfly his soul is isolated;I don't know why but I feel a...