I Really Do Love you

By Patronus2022

A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and yea... More

Chapter 1: Dom
Chapter 2: Felix
Chapter 3: Felix
Chapter 4: Dom
Chapter 5: Felix
Chapter 6: Dom
Chapter 7: Felix
Chapter 8: Dom
Chapter 10: Felix
Chapter 11: Dom
Chapter 12: Felix
Chapter 13: Dom
Chapter 14: Felix
Chapter 15: Dom
Chapter 16: Felix
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: Felix
Chapter 19: Dom
Chapter 20: Felix
Chapter 21: Dom
Chapter 22: Felix

Chapter 9: Dom

129 2 0
By Patronus2022

The next day...

Today was my day off, not like I have much to do, so I stayed inside and ordered takeout. I should not have sucked his dick in that bathroom, after I realized what I did I basically told my workers to complete the rest of the room I was set to work in that day and I came back here. I lean back closing my eyes my arm over my forehead.

His back is pressed against my front as we lay in bed watching a movie, but I'm not watching it, I'm too busy watching him. I have had a crush on him since he sat down in front of me in the library and told me he was my tutor, and he was nervous because I was the quarterback of the football team. I'm big I know I am but boys with glasses and boys that are shy send a need running through me, to fuck them until they can't sit. He finally told me he never had a first time and he liked me, so I invited him over, my dick is hard pressed against him, but I don't think he notices.

"I have a girlfriend." He whispers so low I think I might have to ask him again.

"What?" I ask, and he sighs.

"I have a girlfriend." He repeats and I sigh turning over onto my back.

"What are we doing here then?" I mutter, throwing my arm over my head.

"I want you to be my first." He turns over, I can tell by the noise.

"You want me to fuck you?" I ask removing my arm making eye contact with those pretty green eyes. He blushes his cheeks turning a light pink looking down avoiding my gaze. 

"Yes." He answers in a whisper, looking down at his hands.

"Why?" I ask and he sighs again running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know what I feel with her but with you..." He trails off looking back up at me. "Being with you, I always want to be with you and with her, I am dreading on going back..." He whispers.

"Why not breakup?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't want to hurt her, and my parents...." He trails off. "Just please. I want you." He looks up at me.

"What if you like it this time and want more?" I ask and he blushes.

"We'll figure it out?" He suggests with question in his voice.

"Listen I'm going to tell you what I tell every other guy, I am all for sex, I am." I look up at him and he nods. "This makes you a cheater, are you okay being a cheater?" I ask and he arches a brow.

"Why aren't you concerned?" He asks.

"Like I said I'm all for sex, I am not dating the person you are. Are you okay being a cheater?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Yes." He answers with determination in his eyes.

I get pulled out of my memory with three tiny knocks on the door. I sigh, and pull up my sweatpants, walking to the door, I think it may be one of my workers wanting a day off or something. I throw open the door and I still seeing my guy in a suit looking back at me, my jaw drops, and he blushes at me running his hands through his hair. I grab his arm and pull him inside shutting the door before I turn around facing him.

"I want my night." He whispers when the door clicks shut.

"Why are you in a suit?" I question.

"Trying to sell the 'I had to stay at work all night' excuse." He answers and I nod.

"Is there anyone in any of the rooms on either side of me." I say gesturing to the walls.

"Why?" He asks. From the clueless look in his eyes, it unlocks something in me and my cock hardens I walk up to him eating the distance in two steps.

"Because I want to know if I should be worried about your screams." I whisper beside his neck; I see him suppress a shiver and I pull away wiping my thumb over my lip with a smirk.

"Not for the night." He answers simply.

"Kneel." I order, and he does exactly as I say before looking up at me. I put my hand on his chin before my thumb on his soft lips and I pull it slowly. "Do you remember?" I ask and he arches a brow.

"What?" He asks and I smirk, he blushes before he nods getting my meaning. He gets down on his knees licking his lips before making eye contact with me. I pull the string on my waistband with one hand before I shove my pants down freeing my cock. I put my hand in his hair, and I feel him put his mouth on me. 

"Just like that." I praise closing my eyes a moan running through me.

"Don't worry, after this you'll get exactly what you want..." I trail off. "Get a better taste." I open my eyes looking down at him, I feel him move his tongue over me and I tighten my hold on his hair when he moans.

"That mouth." I look at his lips locked around me, the feel of his mouth moving over me slowly, the feel of his tongue moving under my length. I feel his hand move to my length wrapping two fingers around my base, I remember that I told him to do that because he could never take me fully. His other hand moves to my stomach, I groan feeling him suck me. "Harder." I demand.

"Fuck." I groan feeling him do it so hard, like he's physically trying to pull it out of me. He starts moving his head faster up and down my length, I catch his gaze, and I drown in his green eyes. I feel a shiver run down my spine, my cock twitches, and he starts licking my tip. "You're doing so good, baby." I moan, my jaw going slack. I feel my high run through me, I tighten my hold on his head holding him against me until I empty my load into his mouth.

"How would I ever forget?" He pulls away whispering, wiping the back of his hand over his mouth. He stands up in front of me and I grab his hair pulling him to me taking his lips in a kiss so consuming, the heat runs through me so hard I know I should pull away but I don't. I feel his tongue and I taste myself on it and I groan I push his jacket off his shoulders, and I unbutton his shirt.

"I feel like an animal with you." I pull away and he smirks. I push off his shirt and he sighs.

"I like you like this." He runs his gaze over me.

"Good." I push him and he sits down on the foot of my bed. I step up to him and put my hand on his pants. "Because it'll never go away." I unbuckle his pants and I watch as he pushes his way up my bed shrugging his pants off I pick them up throwing them to God knows where.

I climb up the bed and kiss him hard, he moans as I run my hand down his side putting my fingertips in his waistband. We kiss until I have to pull away for air and we look into each other's eyes breathing hard, I start kissing his neck and I push lightly. He wraps his arms around me, lifting his hips lightly so I can take off his boxer briefs.

"Do you want me to go slow?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I know we have all night, but it's been forever I want to feel you..." He trails off kissing my pulse.

"I can go slow with you feeling me..." I whisper against him throwing his boxers to the side. "I don't want to hurt you." I pull away looking into his eyes.

"Please. Hurt me." He says in two breaths. My cock twitches already hard, the tip throbbing wanting relief.

"Turn over." I order and he does so I start by kissing his neck, I feel his muscles tighten in anticipation. I feel my dick sitting between his cheeks, I enjoy teasing him, I have my legs spread straddling him making sure he feels me.

I put my hand on his side and tighten my hold going lower, I put my other hand between his shoulder blades I feel him shiver. He pushes lightly just a little so I don't notice but I do and I smirk.

"Want my dick so badly, baby?" I tease and he moans.

"Please." He whines, and I put my hands on his ass, biting his neck just lightly. He groans rolling his ass into my hands.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I ask and he stiffens. He has to know I am not talking about the times I had sex with him, I mean before that. 

"Please don't." He begs. I pull away moving my mouth to where its hovering over his ass.

"I need to know." I ask and he sighs.

"Why?" He shivers feeling my breath there.

"Just tell me." I whisper this defeating feeling running through me.

"Right after you got here but you were in my head." He answers honestly and I smirk.

"Before that?" I urge.

"A year." He answers. I move back the way I was and kiss his neck.

"Thank you." I spread his cheeks and I feel around in my nightstand for the lube.

"Why?" He asks.

"I wanted to know, if I have a shot." I mutter.

"A shot at what?" He whispers, I put two fingers coated with lube over his hole and swipe. He has to know what I mean. I want to know if I still have a shot to claim what is mine, what has always been mine. I want to know if I have a chance of him being mine once more. 

"Nothing, I won't ask any more questions. I want it to be me and you." I put my hand on his back. "You ready for me baby?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Yes." He answers and I thrust hard into him. "Fuck, Dom!" He screams and I smirk, I wrap my hand around his throat and I wait until he relaxes. I take in the fit of his tight hole hugging my length, how it feels when he clenches around me and I shiver, I feel this warm feeling in my chest.

"I missed you." I whisper kissing his back just above his hip.

"I missed you too." He whispers. I feel this need run through me at those words, this need to have him crying out my name, to have him clenching around me so hard I can't stop myself. This need to feel our skin clapping and hear the sounds. I tighten my hold on his throat and he moans, a shiver runs through me and my cock twitches.

I start moving fast and hard in and out of him, the sounds of our skin hitting each other picks up and the sounds of his gasps send this need through me. I feel him start to push back into me like I told him he could do, the feel of his doing that makes the sounds even louder, and I groan I pull him with my hand on his throat, and he sits down on my lap. He stays bent over enough that I can move so I continue to move in and out of him. He looks back at me, and I lean forward kissing him, I revel in his taste and groan.

The warm feeling expands and I feel a rush run through me, and I pull away, he bends forward for me again and I keep thrusting in and out of him. He isn't able to hold himself up and arches his back lifting his ass for me. I run my hands up his thigh and I put his thigh over my shoulder.

"Yes." He moans and I smirk kissing his thigh. I adjust making sure I thrust into him deeper, and his sounds as his pleasure takes over is so intoxicating. He clenches around me so hard my cock twitches and my high runs through me, I stop laying on top of him and he moans under me. I pull out of him, and my mouth waters seeing his round ass on display for me, and I smirk. I put my hand on his shoulder and kiss him there and he smirks turning his head looking at me.

"You plan on staying all night?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes." He whispers.

"Do you want me to do anything?" I ask arching a brow with a smirk looking at him.

"I know whatever you'll do I'll like." He answers and I nod. I lean forward kissing just over his pulse and I grip his hips tightly making sure to hold him place. He closes his eyes with a sigh and I smirk at the effect I have on him.

"What I want to do right now is have a taste, and not of your pretty dick." I start, I plant a kiss on his neck before moving my right hand to his ass and I squeeze. "I want to taste this." I whisper and he shivers.

"You've only done that once." He whispers.

"I know. You should know, Felix." I remember the first time I tried it with him.

"Nobody else?" He questions and I scoff.

"Never." I answer. I start kissing down his back and I see him clench the pillow beside his head and I smirk. "Do you want me to?" I ask and he closes his eyes.

"No." He whispers, and I smirk.

"Do you remember how I taught you to tell me what you wanted?" I ask and he moans.

"Yes." He whispers.

"You're nervous." I point out and he tenses.

"Not because of you." He says immediately.

"I know, it's been a while, it's normal but I want you to be able to enjoy yourself." I whisper. "I want you to tell me what you want me to do to you. You came over really early, it's only seven at night." I tease and he smirks.

"I wanted as much time as I could get." He says and I smirk.

"I know. I'm going to start when you start talking but if you stop talking, I'm going to stop." I explain.

"I know how it works; I remember when you did it when you were sucking me." He whispers. I remember doing that so much that he was my freak, he got to where he told me what he wanted me to do and I fucking did it. Over and over, I did whatever he wanted, fuck him over the kitchen counter, done, suck him while he sucked me, done, fuck him in the pool while his parents were home, done. He was mine, and I was his, I never had sex with anyone else while I had him.

I start kissing my way down his back and I lick his skin knowing I can't suck his skin. He moans pushing his ass up into my chest, I move lower I run my hands everywhere, I lick on his left cheek and he tenses. I spread his cheeks, and I blow very lightly just over his hole, he shivers in my arms.

"Start talking baby." I order.

"I don't" I cut him off licking over his hole, and I tighten my hold on his cheek in each hand.

"You do." I counter. "Talk or I will just fuck that mouth until you can't talk. You and I both know, I can stay hard for hours without coming, and you can't handle my hard dick for long." I trail off.

"I want you to use me." When he starts talking, I lick over his hole before I start kissing him there, I push my tongue into him. "Fuck, I want you to suck my dick, bend me over and fuck me so hard I can't sit. I want you to leave marks all over me." He continues and I continue eating him out, reveling in his taste, I suck and he trails off moaning.

"That feels so good." He trails off and I smirk I revel in his bittersweet taste; I lick over his hole before pushing in again circling my tongue inside of him. He pushes back into me and I tighten my hold on his cheeks before I can't hold back and I hear a slap as I slap one of them. "I want you to take me so far away and it's just me and you in a hot tub and a whole night full of sex." He continues talking.

"I want you to be so horny you wake me up to just have sex." He continues and I start to feel him tighten like he's about to come. "I want you to keep me all to yourself, I don't care if you tie me up throw me over your shoulder and lock me up." He breathes and I suck once more.

"Dom..." He trails off and he shivers as the pleasure rolls through him. I move my hips up thrusting back into him, and I feel him clench as he goes through his high, my cock is so hard and I'm so aroused by what he said it takes me three thrusts before I come too. I pull out of him and he turns over onto his back, I lay down beside him and he turns over kissing my neck.

"Did you really not know your assistant hired me?" I ask and he smirks when I look over at him.

"No, I was so frustrated with it all she told me she could handle it. So, I let her." He answers. "You're still big." He says and I chuckle. "I mean big as in muscles, I always wondered if you would let them go to waste." He smiles at me; I turn over facing him and I lean forward wondering if he'll kiss me. He tilts his head toward me and I lean forward as we share a slow kiss; I pull away licking my lips and he looks at my lips before leaning forward again.

We share a slow kiss, and he deepens it when he moves toward me, he puts his hand in my hair wrapping his leg around me. We start to make out, slow and dirty, I put my hand on his ass and I turn over on my back putting him on top of me. I put my other hand in his hair holding him to me, I taste him, the remnants of my taste still in his mouth. He run his hands over my chest, but my lips stay on his, he wraps his hand around my dick and I groan into the kiss. I bite his lip hearing his groan as I pull away before kissing him again, I tighten my hold on his thigh. Felix pulls away looking down at me, our breathing mingles in the air between us.

"Do what you want." I whisper seeing that look in his eyes I can always read so well. I feel a hum of pleasure run through me when he leans forward kissing my neck, he sucks just over my pulse. His soft lips moving over my skin sends blood rushing to my tip. He pulls away and moves his thumb over the mark I'm sure he's left.

"I remember when the boys on the football team were teasing you and wanting to know who you were sleeping with." He whispers and I smile at the memory I get flooded with.

"You were hiding in the bleachers until I got out of practice." I finish as he starts kissing, before he starts tracing the lines on my abdomen between my abs with his tongue. I start to feel needy, my tip throbbing, this need to have him do whatever he wants with me before I lose my nerve. "Baby I" I start.

"What, not used to a man having a little control?" He interrupts and I smirk.

"No actually." I scoff.

"I was just waiting to see when you were going to throw me off, please by all means." He jokes and I smirk. "I'm serious, I am yours to fuck." He kisses my neck.

"I literally have never heard you say that unless I am fucking you." I mutter.

"I only said that because it's true." He pulls away looking down at me. I roll over moving him with me, and I step off the bed, he lands on his feet and I step up behind him.

"You won't stop me?" I ask my lips just beside his ear. "I could tie you to each one of the corners, or tie your arms and legs together." I tease and he shivers.

"I trust you." He whispers looking down in front of him.

"After all this time?" I ask taken aback by his statement.

"Always." He turns making eye contact with me.

"The bed won't do any good." I start taking the comforter off the bed and I grab a sheet from the closet throwing it onto the floor.

"Why not?" He asks and I throw the comforter down.

"Because it'll keep moving." I grit my teeth.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 21.3K 60
"Don't do that." I mumble. "Why not?" His husky voice cracks as he speaks softly into my ear. Blood rushes to various places in my body. "You're m...
2M 81.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
72.4K 694 10
I am his nothing but "NO...GET OUT!" I heard a laugh. I shivered. He was my hunter. I was going to lose but I would fight. "I want you to leave. I...
1.9M 68.5K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...