'Natasha's girl's story' - gi...

By nikatbr037

A new person came in town from outer Alps, in Australia. Not very familiar, but not a stranger either. With r... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The first glance
Chapter 2 - Restoration
Chapter 3 - Introduction
Chapter 4 - Party first part
Chapter 5 - Relieved Senses
Chapter 6 - morning after

Chapter 4 - Party part two

7 0 0
By nikatbr037

Nizuka

Feeling overwhelmed by emotions because of Natasha, Nizuka pulled back. Pulled back and tried to make sure her full face blush was not showing, but Natasha's smirk was saying enough. Starting to feel the slight buzz, she put her martini glass down and asked if Jarvis could put on some dancing music. The floor began to have swirling colors, constantly moving and changing. Nizuka could see Natasha move back to the bar and watch her. Feeling the burn of her gaze, she just started dancing. All the agents and people that were invited just started to dance, letting out steam that had been there for days, just waiting to be let out, so they danced. They all danced, no rhythm, just a big group of people letting all their pent up emotions out. Letting go of their worries and stressfactors. Near the edge of group stood the man that was introduced to her as 'Steve Rogers', Captain America. Next to him was standing a man she recognized but she did not want to pay attention to that. She walked towards them, not giving them time to talk, and pulled them to the dance floor. The music made people dance closely, it was music that would be put on in a club, so it was dirty, it gave the room a hot and sexy vibe to it, and gave people the urge to grind upon each other when a good dancing song came on. Feeling the music Nizuka danced, she danced with Steve and the man she did not, but did know. They swayed to the music, Nizuka in between them. Holding onto the man infront of her and smiling brightly because of the music and her improving mood and her feeling more at ease with everything going on. The alcohol she had consumed helped aswell. It gave her an extra confidence boost to dance with strangers. But after a few dances, she felt the hairs on her body starting to stand up, getting shivers with them. She looked around the room and saw Natasha, still sitting at the bar, looking intensly at the three people dancing as if they did not have a care in the world. As if she were to challenge Natasha, she continued dancing, leaning backwards into Steve and not stopping with dancing. It was a bold move, to challenge Natasha. In the corner of Nizuka's eyes she saw her lean back in her stool, her legs slighly widening. In a way it made Nizuka feel aroused. It looked like a dominating move, like she, herself was challenging Nizuka to keep on dancing like that. It looked like she was enjoying it, so Nizuka kept on dancing, not caring that people around her, were watching her and the two men that were basically at the mercy of her beauty. And they were not the only one. On the other side of the room stood Wanda Maximoff. She, on the other hand did not look like she was enjoying the view. She locked eyes with Wanda, not noticing the men surrounding her anymore. Wanda's gaze was not challenging, it was scary, possesive, even if they had not talked as much, she made it seem like she was already her possesion, her trophie. But Nizuka wasn't going to let someone like Wanda take power over her actions, especially now that she felt like she could fight anyone in her path. Suddenly a loud alarm clock went off, stopping the music and making Jarvis' voice louder then all the people in the room. "It is 1 AM every agent has a taxi or uber driver infront of the building, please leave the building. Thank you very much for coming and we shall see you in two weeks." Seeing people leave, Nizuka turned around with the crowd, but was stopped by both Natasha and Wanda telling her to stay. Not knowing what to say, she just looked at them, one brow cocked upwards. "We have an annual Truth or Dare or Drink planned, you are participating." Nizuka stunned by the fact that she was not given a option, just slumped her should and got pulled to the area with couches and booze to be then pushed onto the couch where both of the men that she previously danced with sat. She felt herself getting red by the stares of people around her. There were many people, of which she only knew seven, but here there were five more people. She shook their hands and knew them. Why, she would probably have to explain that to them later. Tony Stark, Sam Wilson, James Rhodes - Rhody, Stephen Strange, James Buchanan Barnes - Bucky, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, Steven Rogers, Thor Odinson, Loki Odinson, Clint Barton and Maria Hill. All these people, all their eyes. It made Nizuka want to slip into her shell and drift back to her safe hotel room that she had rented just in case.

Tony started the gathering by announcing the reason why we have the Truth or Dare. Apparently at the beginning of Avengers project, everyone hated each other, missions were not in line with each other and people made people not feel welcome, so Tony decided to change that with the two-week parties and the truth or dare at the end of the nights for everyone to get closer. It made sense, but it felt a bit awkward for Nizuka because the only person she actually knew was Natasha, and even she did not know Nizuka to the fullest. "We'll see how this goes", Nizuka muttered under her breath, completely aware of the two men beside her, and the two women both sitting just 5 feet aware from her, staring at her with all their might.

The first few rounds went by quickly. Some people got their truths about something personal, some got some embarrassing questions and decided to take a shot. After a few questions Bucky asked Nizuka: "Truth or Dare new girl, choose wisely", feeling intimidated by his question and having the urge to respond fast, she quickly blurted out a "truth" without thinking about her decision. Feeling anxious about having made a hastily decision, her breathing started quickening. Wanda, the girl sitting a mere 5 feet in front of her noticed, and send her a mental message that said: "oh dragă, choices must be hard" in a mocking voice. Nizuka's face shot up and she sent her a note back basically flipping her off. Wanda's face changed from a smirk to a shocked looking one. Starting to mumble a little, Wanda got shut up fast by Bucky asking his question: "what powers do you have, name all of them, and if you want give us the story about it." She froze. Every power she has, has it's own story on how it came to life, but those stories weren't all that fun, so she gave them a compromise. "I will list three of my other powers that you don't yet know about and you name one you want to know about, and then I'll take a shot or two to hold up to my part." Seeing everyone around her nod, she thought for a moment, out of all the powers, if were counted up would be equivalent to nine, which ones should she choose? She came to her decision, "the three powers I have are energy manipulation", she locked eyes with Wanda, "I have a power that I call identification touch, and I have healing, which I mentioned earlier today." Someone in the crowd asked what those mean, she didn't know who, but it snapped her out of the eye contact she had with Wanda. "Energy manipulation is the basically what Wanda over there has, I can control and manipulate energy to my will", she formed a bright shining darker kind of purple ball of energy in the palm of her hand, earning wow's from a few. "Identification touch I went I touch someone and know them. Their basic information, but also the events that lead them to being the person they are today, and sometimes even the secrets they're hiding." She heard some rough coughing around her, showing her that some people were impressed but also scared of her knowing their most innerselves. She assured them that she could dismiss information if she did not will to know certain things, and she had not done any privacy intruding stuff. The people around her relaxed a bit more. She reminded herself that she did once use the power on someone in the room, on two people actually. On Natasha and Wanda, Natasha when they were going to meet up later, she was scared and reasoned with herself that it was a valid fear, especially when meeting up with a stranger. Wanda when she was still young, she had no control over her powers yet and had seen the horrors Wanda had lived through when she was young. She remembered how hard she had cried after touching Wanda and could not explain why. "And the healing speaks for itself." A few impressed looks made her breath out a hasty breath. Wanda gave her another message through her mind: "That's not all, or is it dragă." Nizuka dismissed the message and continued asking Clint the truth or dare that she was now passing on. "Truth or Dare, Clint Barton." He paused for a moment and expressing a kind of nervous look. "Dare", he spoke and Nizuka chuckled. She had previously heard he was afraid of jumping from heights, and that was exactly what she wanted to make use of. "I dare you to jump off the building and allowing me to catch you, but there is a catch. You have to jump without screaming, if you do so, you only have to do it once, if you fail, you'll have to do it over again and do it once more without trying to scream." She smirked hard at watching Clints face drop, meanwhile around him people started to cheer and telling him to go. And suprisingly, he took the dare. Nizuka changed once again into her eagle form, spreading her wide wings that appeared on her back. "Ready Clint?", she asked. He gave her a slight nod and jumped. He did not count or pray, he jumped. And sure enough, he screamed. Everyone started looking worried when Nizuka stayed on the deck for a little longer then they expected, underestemating her speed when flying. She jumped down and made herself glide faster on the wind. Feeling the breeze below her feathers and the excitement arousing a nice feeling low in her stomach. Flying always made her feel free, being open in the breeze, hot or cold, always brought the best out of her. It gave her peace, made her forget about all that was happening in her life, especially when escaping Hydra is very stressfull. She dove down and caught Clinton in bridal style, his face showed relief. He looked conviced he could do it again, now that he knew she could catch him. And she did again, the next time. Even better Clint did not scream, just like her, he looked peaceful in the wind, falling without fear and worry, accepting every type of fate that may come. When she brought him up Wanda walked towards her, well towards her wings and without asking, started touching them. Not expecting it, Nizuka fell to the ground, on her knees. Being in front of Wanda and on her knees made her look up in a rather 'innocent' and pleading look. Wanda's lips slightly parted and she smirked slightly before being interrupted by Tony helping Nizuka up. Flushed Nizuka looked too the ground and walked back to the couch and transformed back human whilst plopping herself on the couch. Ignoring what just happend, Clint started with giving everyone a truth, one that everyone had to participate or they had to take a shot: what is ones sexuality?. Of course almost no shots were taken except for two people: Steve Rogers and Wanda Maximoff. Wanda stared at Nizuka the whole time whilst taking the shot, making her cheeks blush once more, even if she felt frustration with it. Once it was her turn, she asked what types of sexualities there were, not being educated about love her entire life. "Do you like boys, men?", Clint asked. "Yes, but not just men? So what am I, am I weird by loving women?" The fear and concern in her voice made everyones throat ache. They may not have known what happend to her, but some could sense it was not good. Not desirable, not wanted. Instead of showing their sympathy and making her uncomfortable, Clint just responded with: "well Niz, if I may call you that, I think you might be bisexual, or pansexual, depending how you feel like you fall for people." With learning another thing about herself, without finding it out on her own, Clint earned an 'ohw'.

"OKAY, let's move on"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.2K 18
Two strangers fall in love, one nightcap at a time. In which Natasha is deep undercover and Wanda is a charming bartender.
40.8K 1.4K 135
When Jenna Grey Sinclair finds her world turned upside down when she crosses path with Natasha. What begins as a mission for Natasha soon evolves int...
62.4K 1.5K 17
Natasha Romanoff: beautiful, mysterious and against all kinds of love. Tony Stark: handsome, flirtatious and very much in the spotlight. Natasha is...
139K 3.3K 95
Steve and Natasha starts finding comfort in each other by unconventional methods. It works, but meaningless quickly becomes meaningful. Without eith...