We fell in love in October.

By a-hl-stylinson

A short story about how the bakery/cafe owner falls in love with the boy who works in an antique bookshop. In... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The end.

Chapter 3

17 0 0
By a-hl-stylinson

Louis Tomlinson pov.

I lock the shop and walk towards the bus stop. I work in a bookstore, it's a cosy and warm antique bookstore. On the way to the bus stop, I remember to stop by the bakery where Harry works. After the last time I saw him, I just want to see him again I mean who wouldn't want that.

My bus stops at the stop. I get on and sit in the back. I plug in my earphones and listen to my favourite music. On the way, I remember to fold a flower for Harry. I take a piece of newsprint from my bag and start folding a rose. On the bottom I decide to write my phone number and address. By the time the rose is finished, the bus stops at the second stop. I quickly get off and walk to the bakery.

I walk into the bakery and see Harry standing behind the counter with his back to me.

''Hey'' I mutter softly, he turns around and starts blushing.

''Hey'' he smiles back. ''What can I help you with?" he asks.

''Uhm a red velvet cake and hot chocolate please'' I reply kindly, he smiles and immediately starts making the chocolate and puts the piece of cake in a bag meanwhile.

When the chocolate milk is ready, he puts it on the counter next to the red velvet cake.

''That'll be £5.60 please'' he says, I smile and pull out my credit card. I pay contactless and then take the bag with the cake in and the chocolate milk can the counter.

''Oh wait just a moment I had something else for you'' says Harry after which he turns around. I decide not to wait and put the rose on the counter and then disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...