I'm possessed in classroom of...

De Misterloser890

I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all. Mais

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
not a chapter
chapters will de delayed
chapter 21
chapter 21.5
pictures
pictures 2
chapter 22
pictures 3
pictures 4
pictures 5
character backstory. 1
chapter 23
pictures 6
pictures 7
chapter 24
upcoming spoilers.
horikita pov.
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
pictures new
chapter 32
ai ayanokoji statements
kushida's type .
notice
chapter 33
chapter 34
kushida monologue (updated)
chapter 35
uh...
koenji x kushida
butterfly ( ayanokoji )
manabu ....
date ?
kushida diary ( females edition )
kushida diary ( boys edition )
morning routine

chapter 2

6.3K 252 60
De Misterloser890

Kushida pov.

What happens in a  scene when the two important characters of the anime first time interact with each other but suddenly a third person came in break the script ?

' that's what I was feeling right now '

Apparently in this scene horikita will talk to ayanokoji for the first time.

But now I someone who possessed the little antagonist didn't even speak a little word to the two characters.

But they're talking to me.

" Are you going to answer me or not ?" Horikita frowned.

" I ..ah ." 'what am I going to say ? Ah .. okay that's what I'm going to say '

" I looked at you both because  if you're willing to give up your seat or not . But truly you both don't willing to give up your seat for the old lady and you both even don't look pitiful at the old lady so, I thought you both are the same "

I forced a little smile.

" I didn't let go of my seat due to my own conviction so, don't think me and him are the same and not even you and me are not the same "

horikita leaved she didn't look back at us.

She definitely not even look at ayanokoji.

'she is same as what I see in anime . she is so beautiful.'

" Doesn't make it more worse"  ayanokoji break the silence.

' OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DID AYANOKOJI JUST TALK TO ME ?!? ' I was literally jumping in my mind but I don't let it see in my face.

"I think it is the way of her thinking " I speak my first sentence to my favorite anime character. I was so overjoyed.

" She is giving the aura of she is not the same as everyone else " ayanokoji looked at me.

" a lone girl aura right.  I hope she will get many friends here to break the aura "

' obviously she will get more friends as she became the class leader'
I looked at the direction horikita walked on.

" Anyways, I'm kushida kikyo you ?"

' obviously self introduction is needed . I will accidentally call his name if I didn't do it and he will get suspicious of me '

"Ah I'm ayanokoji kiyotaka nice to meet you, kushida I guess"

"Hehe ayanokoji kun, wanna  go to the entering ceremony together?" I hope he will say yes.

"Okay but .." ayanokoji clearly something he has to ask.

" 'but' what ?" I sweat dropped.

'did he find that I'm possessed .there is no way he find  that but we can expect anything from a perfect human '

" What about my question?" Ayanokoji asked me .

" Huh? Didn't I say I look at both of you . If you're both willing to give up your seat right ?"

'did he actually get suspicious of me for that '

"Yeah.. but you look at both of us. When you entered the bus "

" Oh that was because .."

'he was noticed me from the moment I entered the bus .that's weird and embarrassing '

" Because you both are silent beautiful "

' this is what I want to say when I see them in the anime '

" Silent beautiful.. " ayanokoji didn't clearly understand what I said.

" Don't think of me as a bitch. Who is only care about beautiful things . When I see both of you .

You both are so quiet .

some students from this school talking to each other and even some students sleep in the bus but somehow you both silence stand out from them to me.

That black hair girl looked so elegant holding a book and you looked lazy but cool . That's why I was staring at you both "

Ayanokoji just stared at me.

" I look so weird and creepy right ?" I face palmed.

" No ... It's just you can clearly analyse your surroundings so easily ."

'is he interested in me ? So awesome'

"  I have a natural talent like that "
'Not gonna lie I really have the talent like that '

" If you find both of us beautiful. you also mean you find that koenji guy beautiful right "

"Yeah yeah I find him beautiful but because of his personality I prefer a monkey over him .
Wait .
What's the difference between him and monkey ?"

I joked to him.

" That is because he is a human -" he started to explain between human and monkey .

"Shhh ayanokoji kun it was a joke .you don't have to take it seriously " I stopped him from being a dictionary.

" Oh it was a joke huh okay "

"Ayanokoji kun your so dense haha "  I laughed at his oblivious behavior.

" You're really brave" ayanokoji suddenly said that to me.

" Huh why are you suddenly praising me ?" I blinked not understanding what he just said.

" Nothing " ayanokoji finished it. I was curious but we can't waste our time here all day.

" Okay we have to hurry or we miss the entrance ceremony " I grabbed his hand and take him inside.

'i'm not a creep but how can I not touch my favorite character when he is right beside me .ahhhh! I can't wait to spend my three years with my favorite characters'

Surprisingly ayanokoji didn't take his hand back.

The entrance ceremony is clearly boring as it is mentioned in the anime. At least I find the other leading characters there.

" The entrance ceremony is so boring right?" I yawned .

" Yes , they ask said the same thing again and again " ayanokoji accompanied me.

" Yes .. and  don't you think the president and the black girl we saw before kind of look the same "

' obviously they're siblings anyways, I'm just asking him to continue a conversation with ayanokoji or we will only filled with awkward atmosphere '

" Yay I also think the same ..." Ayanokoji started the awkward atmosphere.

" Ayanokoji kun you don't know how to make friends or talk with friends right ?" I sighed.

" How do you know that ? " Ayanokoji looked at me kind of surprised.

' a kid can even understand it from his behavior'

" If you talk with a friend or make a friend ,you have to make the conversation big " I explained him.

"Like how " he asked me a question.a perfect human asked me a question.

" Like when I said ' they both look like
Similar ' you have to say ' yes maybe they were siblings ' and  ' so do you have a siblings ?'. Then I say ' no I don't have one ' I ask ' and you ? ' then you have to say if you have one or not .then words over words we have to take the conversation big . If you talk to a friend or not want to be bored "

' am I instructor ?'

" Oh I understand so, are you my friend ?" Ayanokoji asked me.

' he will never see me as a friend in his vision I'm just a tool .but I want to true friend to him '

" Of course , you're the first friend I made here .and I will help my friend to make many friends and have a happy three years academy life  here "

I reached out him with my pinky finger.

Ayanokoji stared at me.

" You have to take your finger too "

" Oh okay " he reached out me with he pinky finger .

" This is how friends make promise I will help to make many friends ayanokoji kun, I promise , let's help each other in this academy okay"

I smiled at him.

" Ah okay ,I also promise" he also promised me.

We reached to the class D.

" See it's fate were in the same class " I  happily smiled even though.

I already know this will happen.

" Yeah goodness I think " ayanokoji opened the door.

' CLASS D ACADEMY HERE THIS KUSHIDA COME "

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.6K 236 7
It was never my dream to go to another world, much less a fictional one. Sure there were what ifs and daydreams but thats all there is to it, what if...
2.9K 224 5
As anticipated from the title, it's "Classroom of the Elite" but with magic. The magic system bears similarities to that of "The Beginning After The...
245K 6.5K 93
Pretty much what it says in the title. The school decided Ayanokouji wasn't judged as defective enough to be put in class D, so the school decided he...
213K 6.1K 108
In this reality, Ayanokoji decided he wants to be popular and will stand out more, for whatever reason. This story will follow the ln generally, but...