❛ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐃𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎...

Od -CAASHMONEYNAE

" GOOD LOVIN', BODY ROCKIN', KNOCKIN' BOOTS ALL NIGHT LONG, YEAH. MAKIN' LOVE UNTIL WE TIRE TO THE BREAK OF D... Více

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.
d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.
devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.
method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐
omar epps | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.
method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐
larenz tate & nia long | 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭.
devanté swing | 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
ludacris | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲?
method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.
tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐦-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.
ll cool j | 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩.
bryce wilson | 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
d'angelo | 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.
method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.
denzel washington | 𝐅&𝐌𝐔.

allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.

3.7K 109 80
Od -CAASHMONEYNAE

- requested by my boo notapradagurl 🫶🏾

- read her books! she's so dope! ❤️

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗹' 𝗕𝗶𝘁" 𝗯𝘆 𝟱𝟬 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁

"𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁..."

"𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗬𝗢' 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗨𝗣, 𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡!" Majesty exclaimed with a laugh as she dunked on Allen, hanging from the hoop with a giggle before dropping to her feet.

"oh, you got skills, huh?" Allen laughed, picking up the basketball, as Majesty giggled and playfully shrugged, watching her man dribble the ball while she adjusted her gym shorts.

"i learned from the best, didn't i? now, c'mon and make it hot, boo. we both tied at 19. after this, we can go home." Majesty smiled a bit, wiping her forehead clear of sweat, as Allen passed the ball to her and Majesty passed it right back to him, the couple checking the ball while Majesty made her way over to him to block him from shooting.

Majesty and Allen were at an indoor basketball court to help Allen practice for his next game. this court was actually how the two met and how their relationship sparked. one time when Allen went here to practice with his friends, he saw them get dunked on by Majesty, which is what caused his sudden interest in her. how could a girl dunk on 3 men so easily? from that moment on, Allen started to pursue her.

that was only 6 months ago, and the two still practice together just like they did before, especially when Majesty had free time. Majesty was a nurse at their local hospital - and she'd even nurse Allen's injuries whenever he got hurt in the court - and whenever she had free time, she'd be helping Allen practice, be present at his games, cook him dinner, and sometimes she'd even run the shower for him or she'd run him a nice bubble bath when he was sore after his games.

she was always questioned by Allen why she didn't try out for the WNBA, but she always responded by telling him that taking care of people was something she love doing since she was in high school. sure she played basketball in middle school and high school and was even nicknamed "Majic" by her coach - which was on the back of her letterman jacket - but being a nurse was something that she just couldn't shake, so she focused on that instead.

making their way down the court, Majesty attempted to steal the ball from Allen while he made his way toward the basket. successfully stealing the ball from her lover, Majesty dribbled the hall as she managed to break Allen's ankles, earning laughs from the both of them while Majesty jogged towards the hoop and Allen jogged after her.

a smirk suddenly covered Allen's face and before Majesty could shoot the ball, Allen slapped her on the ass, causing a loud squeal to fall from her lips while her focus diminished and Allen swiped the ball from her sweaty palms.

"Al, that's cheating!" Majesty laughed, rubbing her backside, as she watched Allen laugh and shoot the ball, a 'swish' sound effect coming from his lips while the ball went through the net.

"all's fair in Love and Basketball, right, baby?" Allen smugly grinned, making his way over to his woman, as Majesty smacked her lips and playfully turned around, jokingly giving him the silent treatment while he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"you're such a cheater, move." Majesty laughed, feeling him kiss her earlobe and sprinkle kisses on the side of her face, as she rested her hands on his tattooed arms and playfully rolled her eyes.

"don't be mad 'cause i'm better than you." Allen joked, smiling against her face, as Majesty smacked her lips and before she could respond, Allen spun her around and picked her up while her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.

"i hate when you do that! givin' me heart attacks and shit!" Majesty laughed, smacking his shoulder, as Allen laughed and his hands rested on her ass, running his tongue over his lips while he looked up at her.

"you don't be complainin' when i have yo' ass pent up against the wall in the hallway like this." Allen smirked, raising his brow at the woman in his arms, as Majesty blushed and smacked her lips, shimmying out of his grip before grabbing his hand.

"stop tryna be nasty and c'mon so we can get out these sweaty clothes."

"thank you, mama." Allen muttered as Majesty tied his durag over his cornrows and placed a kiss on his lips with a smile.

"of course, pa." Majesty smiled softly as she sunk into the bathtub filled with bubbles and rested her back against his chest while Allen's arms wrapped around her figure.

the couple sat in comfortable silence as the warm water ran over both of their bodies, their skin smooth, wet, and clean from them washing each other's bodies. Majesty's eyes gradually shut as she took in the relaxing moment, her body laying limply against Allen's while he gently squeezed her in his arms.

feeling a kiss on her temple, Majesty's lips curled up into a small smile as Allen placed kisses upon the side of her face, making her chuckle softly at his affection.

"i should beat yo' lil' ass for breaking my ankles like that on the court." Allen jokingly muttered, a small goofy smile on his face, as Majesty laughed softly and opened her eyes, looking up at her man with a playful roll of her eyes.

"you can do it to everybody else, but when i do it to you, you wanna fight me?" Majesty giggled, pecking her man's lips, as Allen chuckled and sat his hand on her side, running his thumb over the tattoo that rested there while he looked down at her.

"because you my girl, and that was disrespectful shit, Maj'. i'm hurt." Allen pouted, poking out his bottom lip, as Majesty laughed and repeatedly pecked his lips, making him smile against her lips while he rested his hand on her chin and gave her one final passionate kiss before pulling away.

"a'ight, a'ight, stop before i have yo' fine ass bent over the side of this tub." Allen chuckled, smirking a little at the woman against him, as Majesty playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled at her man before kissing his lips for a final time, rising from his chest and gripping the side of the bathtub to stand up to her feet.

"whatever, Mr. Iverson. finish bathing - or whatever you gotta do - so i can cook us something to eat and we can take a nap. don't take all day."

Majesty sat Indian style in her and Allen's shared bed in one of Allen's sweatshirts and a pair of underwear, resting her cheek against her palm as she scrolled through channels on the TV. Allen was still in the bathroom doing lord knows what so she waited patiently for him to come out so that they could decide as a couple what they wanted to eat.

suddenly, the bathroom door opened, causing Majesty to look up, and there stood Allen in nothing but a towel. the towel was loosely wrapped around his waist and droplets of water either sat or rolled off of his muscular chest as his muscles flexed with each move he made, causing Majesty's mouth to involuntarily go ajar. sinful daydreams filled Majesty's mind quicker than ever as she stared at the light-skinned man in front of her, seeing his lips move but hearing no words exit them.

sometimes Majesty wondered how she managed to bag someone as perfect as Allen. his personality was amazing, his face and aura were beautiful, and he was insanely talented. most women would dream of having a Superman like Allen. and yet there he was; in Majesty's life.

"Maj', you listenin'?" Allen's voice knocked Majesty out of her thoughts and she blinked a few times before looking up at him, a smirk on his face as he looked down at her.

"...huh?"

"i said why you ain't tell me i didn't bring no boxers with me to the bathroom? i can't just be walkin' around with my dick swingin' back and forth." Allen chuckled, his words going in one of Majesty's ears and out the other, as she watched him walk over to his dresser and her eyes were glued to his toned abdomen, watching his chest flex effortlessly while she bit down on her lip.

"who said you couldn't?" the words flew from Majesty's lips before she could process them, making her eyes widen a little, and she averted her eyes back to Allen, who was looking back at her with a raised eyebrow and an even wider smirk on his face.

the sexual tension suddenly thickened in the atmosphere as Allen closed the drawer his hand was entangled in and walked over to Majesty, who was still in shock from the words she let slip through the cracks of her lips.

"you got somethin' to tell me, Maj'?" Allen smirked, his slender fingers resting on her chin and lifting her head, as Majesty went quiet, her throat becoming dry while she stared up at the love of her life lustfully with a glint of awe.

"you want sum', don't you?" Allen asked lowly, licking his lips at the woman, as he grabbed her hand and trailed her fingertips along the length of his shaft, which was gradually hardening under her touch, "you know if you want it, you gotta say it, ma."

"i... uh..." Majesty struggled to get her words together and she spoke in a whisper as Allen smiled mischievously at the woman before placing his fists against the bed, his face inches from hers while he slightly towered her. Allen's bottom lip retreated between his teeth as he stared at Majesty, who unknowingly submitted to him due to having to be vocal about her desires.

"hm?" Allen muttered, lightly tilting his head at the woman, as he grabbed her hand from his now erect member and sat it on her lap, waiting on her to let him know what she wanted and how she wanted it, "what'chu want, mama?"

"...i... i want you, Al... please?"

"Allen! oh, shit, just like that!" Majesty moaned loudly, the bed gently swaying underneath her, as Allen's hands tightly gripped her waist and his hips rocked into hers with ease, his thrusts steady and deep while he bit his lip in concentration.

"like that? hm? you like when you give it to you like that, pretty?" Allen cooed, wrapping Majesty's ginger passion twists around his hand, as he pulled her head back to him, closing the distance between their bodies while her back rested against his chest.

"y-yes! oh m-my- mmh!" Majesty cried, her vocals beginning to falter, as her hands tightly gripped the sheets and her eyes screwed shut, her brows furrowing while her hips grew rosy from how hard Allen gripped them.

taking his hands off her hips, Allen's warm touch spread across her body like wildfire as he caressed and groped every part of her body he could get his fingers on, earning whimpers and soft cries from the woman in his arms. a gasp fell from her lips once she felt a rough slap on her ass and her lips rested ajar as her low eyes fluttered open, locking eyes with Allen's lustful glare while she whimpered softly.

dipping his head down to her neck, Allen peppered kisses along the side of her neck and onto her shoulder, adding a hickey or two as his tongue trailed up and down her left collarbone. one of his hands kneaded Majesty's breast and the other came up to her jaw as he tilted her head to the side to give himself more access to her neck, his canines gently sinking into her skin and earning a wince and moan from his lady.

"you feel so good around me, baby." Allen breathily groaned against her neck, causing her floodgates to open further, as Majesty's eyes slightly fluttered and she released a soft whimper, taking one hand off of the sheets and resting it on top of the hand Allen had on her bosom.

"Al..." Majesty whimpered, her brows furrowing for a second time, as his kisses began trailing up from her neck to her face and he soon reached her lips, pulling her into a heated and nasty tongue kiss.

the lip-lock was sloppy and nearly full of saliva as it dripped down both their chins, moans and groans filling the kiss while Allen's hand slipped down from her breast to her lower stomach. Majesty clutched onto Allen's wrist as he rested his middle and ring fingers on top of her throbbing clitoris, rubbing the bud in quick circles while Majesty's body jolted against his. Majesty moaned in the kiss at his action and she soon failed to kiss back as Allen held her bottom lip in his mouth, gently tugging at it with his teeth before letting it go.

staring up at the woman with low eyes filled with desire, Allen watched as Majesty struggled to handle the amount of pleasure she felt at once, making him smirk while he bit down on his lip. Majesty's breathing began choppy and her moans started to get trapped in her throat as tears brimmed at her eyes and her nails gently dug into Allen's wrist, his other hand wrapping around her throat while he roughly squeezed the sides.

"A-Allen! i'm g-gonna cum!"

"not 'til you promise me you'll always tell me when you want some dick," Allen muttered, kissing her earlobe, as he smirked against her rosy skin, "you know it's yours, mama. so why you actin' so shy to ask for sum'?"

the pace of his thrusts and fingers suddenly quickened, and Majesty had no clue he could go faster than he was already going. tears now rolled down her face and broken moans and cries fell from her lips like a never-ending waterfall as her eyes screwed shut for a second time and she released a sob.

"p-please, Al!"

"uh-uh. you betta' hold that shit 'til you say it."

Majesty's stomach muscles convulsed violently as her bubbling orgasm intensified and her nails dug even further into Allen's wrist, causing the skin to slightly break and a low moan to fall from his lips. her chest began rising and falling with quickness and she struggled to catch her breath as she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, making more tears roll down her cheeks.

not only was she shy about being vocal, but it seemed like she couldn't even be vocal at the time she needed it the most.

all of a sudden, a loud gasp fell from her lips and it felt as if the blockage she had in her throat had disintegrated, making her eyes shoot open from the feeling that she was about to explode if she didn't get her orgasm.

"i-i pro-promise i'll al-always tell you when i want so-some dick! i sw-swear! please let me cum, i can't hold it anymore!"

"cum for me, gorgeous." on cue with his words, Majesty became undone, a loud sob falling from her lips as she came. her body twitched and jolted in Allen's arms as her chest heaved up and down slowly, attempting to catch her breath for a second time while Allen's movements on her body gradually came to a stop.

Majesty's body felt weak and out of energy and her eyes felt too heavy to keep open as she went limp in Allen's arms, making him chuckle while he let her go and allowed her to fall on the bed.

"you promise to be vocal with me, baby?" Allen asked softly, pulling out of the girl, as he moved her hair out of her face and Majesty looked up at him dazedly.

"...I promise."

"𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 '𝗲𝗺 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 '𝗲𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁..."

- SOOOOO notapradagurl, DID I DO GOOD BAE? 🤭

- AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF Y'ALL? HOW Y'ALL FEELIN'? 🤭

- VOTE AND COMMENT! 🤭

- DON'T GHOST READ! 🤭

- REMEMBER TO ALWAYS BE VOCAL! 🤭

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.2K 1.1K 10
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒖𝒑𝒂𝒄 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓 & 𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒔. ________________________________________________ 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎...
138K 4.3K 44
𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎...𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖...
2.8K 115 12
College can be a weird place for adjusting to life. **WARNING: THIS BOOK IS A SLOW BURNER.**
35.6K 1.2K 25
" I MEAN, SHE'S SO PERFECT IN HER OWN LITTLE WORLD. WE BUILT THE FOUNDATION, EVERYTHING I WANT IN A GIRL. AND IT'S A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL HER LAST NA...