Blue For You (TMNT Leonardo X...

By leoscupoftea

"You scared me," I frowned. "I'm a ninja," he reasoned. "Mm, I bet I could take you on," I joked, messing w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 17

3K 90 146
By leoscupoftea

My days usually started off the same way. After Leo woke up, I'd soon follow. Rising early in the morning to make breakfast for us all after my alarm went off. Yet today, there was nothing. No alarm whatsoever, instead, I woke up to something better.

"Good morning sleepy head," I heard Leo say.

I groaned, twisting, and turning in the sheets.

"Is everything okay?" I mumbled. It had to have been early since my phone hadn't gone off yet.

"Mhm," he said.

"It's so early," I groaned, still not choosing to open my eyes. I felt him get closer.

"Baby, it's almost 9 AM," Leo softly clarified.

I shot out of bed, and sat straight up, looking at him petrified.

"I slept through my alarm! I am so, so sorry-I'll make breakfast for you all right now-"

"No don't worry I turned it off," he laughed. "Mikey took over this morning, and I made you tea."

I quickly inhaled the smell of pancakes and bacon, as Leo held a platter full of food. I thought about how I hadn't heard him, before remembering he was a bit too stealthy for all of that.

"May I?"

I nodded, watching as he laid it on the bed and sat down himself. I scooted over, resting on his toned arm, and eating.

"Thank you. It's great," I grinned.

"Alright love, I'm going to be in the dojo if you'd like anything," he said, kissing my forehead and sitting up.

I watched him leave and grinned profusely; it might've been the most adorable thing anyone had ever done for me. Soon enough, I finished up, and got dressed. Coming out of my room to see Raph, Donnie, April, and Mikey all centered around the TV.

"Morning!" I exclaimed.

"Hey (Y/N)! Sleep well?" April asked as the others said good morning.

"Yeah."

"Want to play with us?" Donnie offered.

"It's Super Smash Bros!" Mikey added.

"Sure."

I plopped down to Raph, who seemed grumpier than usual. Taking a random controller, I watched as they wrapped up their round.

"Is Leo going to join?"

"No clue, sorry, he said he was going to be in the dojo," I answered Don.

"He's been in a bad mood all morning, not surprised" Raph rolled his eyes, while keeping them focused on the screen.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"We went out early this morning, and it didn't go well," April said.

"Yea, he totally lost his cool," Mikey added.

"I had no clue, he acted fine when he came in this morning. I've never really seen him mad."

"Because he doesn't want you to see that," Raph said.

"It can't be that bad," I laughed. "He's a good guy, he wouldn't hurt a soul. What're you talking about?"

"Please, he's worse than Raph," Don scoffed.

"What?!" Raph yelled.

"No but seriously, Leo is crazy when he's mad, and I mean-my brothers got a lotta' tolerance-so when he's mad, you know it's bad," Mikey said.

"So, what actually happened?"

"Casey kind of..."

"So, you see..."

I looked at them confused, waiting for an answer.

"He said some pretty bad stuff about you," April winced.

"Like what? Was it mean?"

"Oh, no, it wasn't mean, it was..." Donnie awkwardly trailed off.

"No," I sighed, knowing where this was going.

"Yes," Raph clarified.

"Tell me what he said," I stated, in a serious tone.

"What are you all talking about?" Leo asked, coming from the dojo.

His expression was serious, deadly serious. I didn't know what to say, looking at Raph for a quick excuse. Raph looked at Donnie, Donnie diverting his eyes over to Mikey, Mikey whistling and looking at April, April looking everywhere but Leo.

"Um," I started, running a hand through my hair.

"We were talking about the game," Donnie said.

"Yea...good job Mikey!" April lied, pointing to the screen even though it said Raph won.

"I haven't played Smash in so long," Leo sighed, satisfied with the answer. I didn't like lying to him, even though I didn't do it first-hand. I knew they weren't being truthful, but it was kind of a hard topic to tell him about, the turtle himself being the subject.

"You should join us dude!" Mikey exclaimed, waving a controller at him.

"Actually, I was just about to fetch (Y/N) for something, Master Splinter and I want to see you."

"Ooh, somebodies in trouble!" Mikey said, the rest of them joining and laughing.

I nervously laughed with them, not knowing if it was serious or not. Leo looked at me with that reassuring glance, knowing I was nervous. I sat up, following him, and before we walked in, he planted a kiss on my cheek. 

"(Y/N), sit," Splinter nodded, showing me to the front of him where he sat.

I was quick to do what he said, watching as Leo sat next to him instead of on my end. I felt like I was being interrogated, I tried to come off like I was totally calm and collected.

"I have spoken with my son recently about you, do you know why?" he asked.

"No, I'm sorry," I said.

I never realized just how intimidating the two could be together. Especially Leo, who was looking at me closely even though I didn't return eye contact. I could feel his gaze on me, he wanted me to pay attention to him, I didn't understand why.

"Do not fret, it is quite fine. My son tells me you have a skill for fighting, is that true?"

"My mother taught me at a young age, I've been taught the basics," I clarified.

"I see, do you do it often?"

"No, if anything it's out of self-defense. Like, if someone were to try and hit me with no given reason," I said.

"Yes, a true attribute of the ninja is to not choose violence unless someone else starts," he listed. "I believe you are qualified for this title, the first student of Leonardo's."

"That'd be great, I'm honored," I smiled wide.

"Now, of course I will be training you as well, but if you do decide to cross this road you must commit, are you sure of this?" Splinter asked.

"I'll do whatever it takes."

"Well then, that is all, I will be in my quarters if you need me," he dismissed himself, bowing to Leo, then me.

I watched in shock as he left, Leo still watching me. I exhaled, my posture dimming down. 

"You took that well," he pointed out. "I've been thinking about this for a while."

"Why didn't you talk to me about it?" I asked, curious.

"I'm not allowed to, since Splinter's the Sensei he's the only one who gets to pick and choose."

"I thought you were the sensei too?" I grinned.

"I take over when he isn't there, I'm training for his place," he clarified. "You don't have to call me that."

"Got it," I said.

"Good job not looking at me by the way," he said.

"So, you were doing it on purpose! I knew it!" I exclaimed triumphantly.

"Just teasing you," he laughed, that deep sound that made ma spiral.

"Not fair," I sighed, jokingly. "Guess I'll have to get back at you."

"And how do you think you'll go about that?" he said, standing up and offering me a hand.

"I have my ways," I answered.

Leo helped me up and spun me around, so I was in his arms. Looking up at him, I leaned in, and we kissed. 

"Challenge accepted."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 15K 63
"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around you." I say and cross my arms, more than...
2.1M 51.7K 104
[[Completed May 27th 2016]] Ok, I need to warn you of how crazy this book is. The boys are total sweethearts, as you know, so expect FLUFF! And I d...
16.1K 511 21
Donnie's in a deep Rut and it's not going unnoticed. Leo is worried, Donnie, is wasting away in his lab. Scared, His aloof behavior and emotionless s...
4.2K 147 28
Narrator: Turtlelover1987 { Tmnt 2016 version} Published: May 11, 2019 A cop named Leonardo has been struggling with his past for three years know a...