Pushed to the brink

By Sabeltje

"I didn't inherit any quirk from my parents, it's a birth defect, it barely happens. I still wanted to be a... More

A/N
Goodbye..... World
Where am I?
Smile (editted)
The beginning of a new life. (editted)
USJ
Tag
Villain name
Mall
Hide 'n Seek
A/n
Valentine's day
Old Friends
Damn Heroes
Headache
Reunion
Training
Important announcement
Internships (Edited)
Stains
Gloomy
Exams
Chat
New members
Start of camp
take my hand
Game of courage
Under attack
Complete loss
Media
Perfect
Mina
Nicotine
Smash
Special: Christmas
Shall we begin?
Let's fight
One final time
A little update (A/N)

Broken bones

751 24 4
By Sabeltje

"Isn't it odd that the amazing class one a, had five whole failures and class B only had one!" Monoma cackled, as the extra classes' students walked in.
"What is wrong with him?" Kaminari mumbled to Mina as they sat down.

"I think his mum dropped him on his head when he was a kid or something." She whispered back.

Suddenly Mandalay's quirk, telepathy, interrupted everyone's thoughts.
"Oh I love Mandalay's quirk; it always gives me a shock!" Mina smiled.
"It's kind of sad that it's a one-way connection though," Kaminari told her.

"Everyone! We're under attack by two villains and there might be more somewhere! All those of you who can, should go to camp immediately! If you encounter an enemy don't engage just retreat!" The message could be directly heard in their mind, as if it was their own thought.

The moment Mandalay stopped speaking Aizawa ran out, "Vlad, I'm leaving these guys with you! I'm going to protect the students."

While he ran to the exit of the building, he couldn't help but wonder how their location got leaked, it couldn't be Midoriya right? The boy was doing way better, and he didn't have a phone, nor did he ever leave any of the heroes' sight.

This was bad.

"So like you huh, erasure head, always worrying about others." A burned hand appeared in the side of Shota's view.
"Vlad!" he yelled, before a giant wall of blue flames erupted from the hand.
"Stay out of our way pro heroes, you aren't the ones we got beef with."

-sabeltje-

"Stay out of our way kitty cats!" Magne and spinner were standing in front of the wild wild pussy cats, minus two members, one of those members was Ragdoll who was still somewhere in the forest and the other member was Pixi Bob who was laying on the ground, glasses broken, head under Magne's magnet pole. "You wouldn't want me to crush her pretty little skull, would you?" She said with a smile. "Hmmm, maybe I should." She put a bit more pressure.

"As if I'd let you!" Tiger yelled.

"Now, now, don't be hasty big sis Magne, you too Tiger." He spread his arms "Let us introduce ourselves first, we're the league of villains' vanguard action squad." He smiled at the heroes in front of him. "Holding power over someone's life is everything, that's what I learned from stain."

"So you're stains followers!" Mandalay yelled.
"We sure are! And you heroes brought and end to him in hosu city." He reached for the blades on his back. The pros tensed. "I introduced our group already, but let's get a little more personal, shall we? I'm spinner and I intent to make his dream come true!" He drew his blades.

"That's great and all," Tiger told him "But that woman there, the one under your friend's weapon, her name is Pixi bob. Lately she started to get worried about getting married, hoping to find some happiness, someone to share her life with. And at her age that is getting more and more difficult." His face turned dark "And how dare you scar her face like that! Standing here yapping away like it's nothing!" He attacked.

"So, heroes do dream of finding ordinary happiness in life!" He yelled as he, like his opponents, lunged forward.

"Tiger, I've warned the others! Ragdoll will make sure they're safe! It is our job here to hold them back, and preferably capture them!" Mandalay yelled to her partner.

-sabeltje-

"I'm going to have so much fun with you!"

The large man stood in front of the little boy, who was shaking with fear.
He got ready to punch him, the muscles went out of his body constantly moving and rearranging themselves, which was a horrifying sight, especially for a five-year old kid.

The fist of the man came closer and closer to Kota's face, this was it, he was going to die.
The hood of the man fell off with the movement, revealing his face.

The water hose, a fantastic pair of heroes, sadly their lives were cut short by a heartless criminal who takes joy in others suffering. The suspect is still on the run, and heroes and the police try their best to put him behind bars.

"You!"

His quirk is a power up type, which makes him extremely dangerous, you can recognise him because of his one missing eye.

"Mom, dad!"

The enormous fist was almost there, maybe he'd see his parents in the afterlife, he closed his eyes, tears falling from them.
But the impact never came he slowly opened one eye, then the other, tears still kept falling from them.

"Looks like I got here just in time."

The body of his attacker was on the ground, eyes glassy, and not moving.
He looked further up, there behind him stood Midoriya.
He blinked, then ran too him crying and hugged his legs, the kid kept sobbing, Izuku kneeled down and took the kid in his arms.

"It's okay buddy, I'm here now, you're fine." He patted the kid on his back.
"Was this one of your villain friends?" The kid said in between his sobs.

Izuku was almost completely sure that this man was part of the league, but hey, the kid didn't have to know that "No kid, this is just a bad man."

He stood up, still carrying Kota, "come let's go to the camp." He turned his back to muscular and started to walk away.

"Izuku watch out!" the kid on his shoulder yelled, Izuku folded himself around the kid as he dropped to the ground and rolled to the side. 

"Now, you were on the list! In fact, I have to bring you with me, but hey! Can't I first have a bit of fun with you?"
 Izuku stood face to face with the man named muscular, "Is your quirk something like teleportation, one second I was about to kill that little brat behind you and the other you were standing there with him in your hands, and I was laying on the ground."
He stretched a bit, and his muscles seems to grow even bigger, if that was possible.
"Oddly on the list your quirk wasn't specified, it only said we had to bring you in, well, unharmed, but what do they want from me, I just want to have fun! Come and have fun with me!" the man said, his voice full of insanity.

Izuku looked from the man back to Kota, analysing the situation, he was at a mayor disadvantage, no way he could win from this man, and for some reason his mind control stopped working.
He hadn't mastered the mind breaking yet and that was completely random, he couldn't trust that.

"Hey Kota, it's going to be okay, just stay back okay, I'll take care of him." The large man laughed at this, "you're going take care of me? Don't make me laugh, you're scrawny as fuck, but it's typically like a hero, sprouting that nonsense about saving everyone, just die already!"
he lunged forward, Izuku rolled to the side and activated his mind control, the man fell to the ground again.

"Kota!" Izuku yelled, "run away, don't go into the forest, but hide around the corner!"
The kid didn't hesitate and ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him.
Izuku got up again and so did muscular, shaking his head a bit, "You dodged again huh, wait a neat quirk that is. Well at least I'm going to have fun here! Show me some blood!"

He lunged forward again Deku rolled once more, this time he wasn't fast enough with the mind control and his arm got hit, he felt his bones scatter, extreme pain pulsated through his body, but due to the adrenaline he was able to get up again.

The man laughed at the sight of Izuku dismembered arm, "Blood! I love it, so fun!"
He almost sounded a bit like Toga at that moment, "What was that? You were going to take care of me, right? Then why keep dodging, what an odd way to take someone down."

Izuku gritted his teeth, and focused again, the man fell to the ground again, Izuku ran to him and reached out his hand, "Let's see how you fight when you can't see anything." He mumbled, he dug his hand in the man eye socket and pulled out his eye, blood streaming from the man's eye socket, he ripped apart the optic nerve, he threw the eye on the ground and stepped on it.
The eye made a gruesome crunching sound which soon turned into a squishing noise, almost like stepping on a union, it was quite satisfying. 

The man tried to get up again and Izuku stepped back, Muscular started yelling in pain,
"What did you do bastard! I can't see anything!" He felt to his eyes and to his horror he felt an empty hole, where the only eye he had left should have been.

The tall villain lunged to where he thought Izuku was but punched the mountain wall, Izuku heard a loud crack as the man's hand broke because of the impact, Muscular yelled in pain.
Izuku chuckled, "Oh, are you hurting, how sad."

Muscular dashed to where he heard the boys voice, but Izuku was long gone, "well you got your blood, it is pretty you were right!"

Izuku kept walking circles around the man, "Your quirk must have a limit, no?"
Another punch to a wall, another broken hand. 

"Doesn't it hurt, letting your muscles out of your skin like that? Don't they get infected?" Muscular kept on attacking randomly, often hurting himself in the process. 

Izuku could see he was getting exhausted, his quirk was getting weaker, and his attacks were getting slower.
"You wanted to play right? Well now we're playing, do you like my game?" He got no answer, but a frustrated shout. 

Izuku pouted even though the man couldn't see him, "This is getting boring, go to sleep."
The man fell to the ground, knock out, his quirk started to deactivate, and normal skin replaced the muscles.

"Well, that was interesting." His heartbeat was going fasterthan it ever had been, he could have died here, why didn't his quirk workproperly?"

He walked up to muscular and grabbed his head with just his right hand, sincehe couldn't even move his left, he twisted the head until he heard the sound ofthe man's neck breaking, he pulled him to the edge and threw him of the cliff,just to be sure he wasn't getting back up, ever.

Then he walked down the path and found Kota around the corner, exactly where hetold him to go.

"You won!" the kid ran to him and gave him a hug just like he did before thefight. "Your arm! It's broken!" He looked at Izuku's arm horrified.

"Of course I won kid, I told you I'd take care of him, dudes like him make theworld a bad place, and we were going to change it weren't we?" The kid nodded,still not taking his eyes off Midoriya's arm.
With the attention brought to it thepain started to return. Lucky for him, his pain tolerance was pretty high, hemight have to thank Kacchan for it when he gets the chance

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Let's get back to the camp, okay?" The kidagreed and Izuku let him climb on his back, together they ran back to the camp.

DONE thank fuck XD
This took me sooooo long, and i even wanted to make it longer but friends convinced me not to XD
word count is 1939 words. 
I really love this chapter XD You better do too, because I spent hours on it with an injured hand XD
anyways here you go

(both links are in my bio)
check out this discord server https://discord.gg/VhqdVVEY, it's full of great authors and fun people

andddd this is my server https://discord.gg/sPwwhF9q it doesn't have many people yet but it's still fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...