Who Says Dysfunctional Can't...

De katieem97

You guys fucking asked for it. So here it is, I put it back up even though I absolutely hate myself for writi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-Part 1
Chapter 13-Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Who Says Dysfunctional Can't Be Perfect?-Niam mpreg AU

21.5K 93 21
De katieem97

So this story is going to start off a few hours before Niall gives birth. As you can see from the title it's a Niam mpreg fanfic. You clicked on the title, not me. Don't like it, don't read it.

So this story is basically about the raising of their baby girl.

She's different, but she's still a very special little girl.

The boys are not in the band. If the other guys aren't in the story as much as you'd like, let me know. I tend to get sidetracked and just go off into my "Niam World". It's wonderful here, you should consider moving.

Anyway.

Comment.

Fan.

Let me know what you think.

Prologue

Liam's POV

I stared at Niall as I watched him slowly lower himself down onto the couch, groaning from the exertion. I chuckled.

"Don't laugh at me. You try sitting down when you're carrying an extra thirty pounds on your front." He griped.

"You're the one who said you didn't need help, babe." I said, grabbing his hand and kissing the band that was around his ring finger lightly.

"And I sat down all by myself, didn't I?" He said. "I don't need help, Liam." He said stubbornly.

"Alright. Then get up." I said. His smug grin fell from his face at the command.

"B-But, Liam! I just sat down!" He whined.

"Oh, but you can do it 'all by yourself' what's the problem?" I said in a fake happy voice.

"Don't push me, Liam. I'm about to pop and you don't want to be on the receiving end of nine month pregnant, male hormones right now." He growled.

"You're probably right." I said, kissing him. "But even when you're moody, I still love you." I said. He smiled.

"Love you too." He said, smiling. "Oh! The baby just kicked Liam!" He said happily.

"She did?!" I squealed in a very unmanly voice, but Niall didn't tease me. This was a big deal. Our baby wasn't very active, so I had really never been able to feel her kick. Only Niall has, but she's kind of inside him, so I'd assume he'd feel it.

"Ow!" He whined. "Sweetheart, papa is not a football." He cooed, rubbing his swollen stomach.

"She's still kicking?" I asked. He nodded. I motioned to his stomach and he leaned forward. I pressed my hands to his stomach and I shuddered when I felt his stomach move under my hands.

"Nialler! I felt it!" I said happily, pulling him into a huge hug, pressing him as close as I could with his bump in the way.

"Ow!" He yelped loudly. He had tears in his eyes when I looked at him.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's just gotten really strong all of a sudden." He said, resting his hand over his stomach. About thirty minutes later, we were snuggled on the couch, my arm around his shoulders, him leaning into my arm and me tracing circles over his belly.

"Ow!" He whined for the thousandth time.

"Seriously, this is kind of worrying me. Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded without turning to me. The relief was short lived when, two minutes later, he shot from the couch faster than he could before he was nine months pregnant.

"Nialler?" I questioned uncertainly. He turned around and the look in his eyes was one of pure pain and terror.

"I-I think my w-water just b-broke." He stammered, holding his crotch area. I looked down at him to see the wet spot seeping through the extra large sweatpants he had on. I nodded and ran upstairs, grabbing an extra pair of boxers and pants. I ran downstairs, threw them at him and told him the change before I took off back upstairs to get the back for the hospital I've had packed for almost a month. Good thing too.

I jogged back downstairs to find Niall on the floor crying, naked from the waist down.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked, walking over to him.

"I'm too fat to even dress myself, Li!" I cried, burying his face into my shoulder.

"Don't be stressing about this now. You won't have to worry about it because this time tomorrow, we'll be holding our perfect little girl." I said softly. I pulled him up and he held onto my shoulders as I pulled up the boxers and pants, resting them comfortably below his bump like he likes.

"Come on, let's get to the hospital." I said softly, guiding the sobbing, hysterical blonde to the door and out to the car.

I buckled him in carefully and ran around the car, slipped behind the wheel, and started driving to the hospital.

Halfway there, I felt his trembling hand slip into mine. I glanced over at him to see him with his eyes clenched closed, breathing heavily, whimpering.

"Squeeze my hand, Ni." I whispered, kissing the back of his hand softly, trying to calm him down.

A few minutes later, as another contraction hit, I felt the pressure of his grip on my hand, hearing the whimper that went along with it.

After another fifteen minutes, we pulled into the private clinic that we've been taking him to. They'd dealt with this before and they knew what he needed, so we were here.

I quickly pushed Niall into the building, settling him into a wheelchair as soon as I saw one.

"Hi, yes. My husband went into labour about forty minutes to an hour ago." I said quickly to the nurse. She called the doctor and told us to go wait in room 344, handing me a robe for him to change into.

I pushed Niall into the room and carefully got him settled onto the bed after he changed. I had read enough about birthing that I knew I had to keep calm and not freak out, or it might cause Niall to panic. I quietly shushed him, running my fingers through his hair like I know calms him and singing lightly in his ear.

His eyes started to flutter as he drifted off the sleep.

About three minutes later, the doctor came in holding a clipboard.

"Oh, wow. Out already? I didn't even have to tell him it's best if you sleep." He chuckled.

"How long until I get to see my baby girl?" I asked.

"Let me check his dilation." He said. He grabbed the mould that the person rests their legs over to keep them spread and rolled it over to the bed. I helped him carefully situate Niall's legs over the rests as he checked.

I snuck a quick peek as he hummed and asked him what was up.

"He's almost completely dilated, Mr. Payne." He said. "Almost at nine centimeters, almost ready to start pushing." He said. I nodded.

"How long do you think it'll take?" I asked, looking over at the sleeping angel on the bed.

"Probably a little over three to five hours until you can relax and hold her. The birthing itself goes by rather quickly. Probably only an hour. But we have to get height, weight, prints, clean her off, etc before we leave you alone to rest." He chuckled. I nodded.

About thirty minutes later, two nurses came in behind the doctor. He quickly checked his dilation and when he found he was eleven centimeters, he told me to gently wake him up.

"Niall? Niall, babe, it's time to wake up. You need to be awake for this." I cooed in his ear. He groaned, but yelped as a contraction hit him.

"Ow! That hurt!" He whimpered. I pulled his head into my chest, shushing him, grabbing his hand.

"You ready for this?" I asked him. I felt him shake his head. "You don't want to see our baby?" I asked.

"No! I do, I'm just not ready for the pain." He whimpered.

"Hey, babe. It's worth it. We'll get to see our beautiful baby girl." I said, grimacing as his grip on my hand tightened through a contraction.

"Alright, Niall. With the next contraction, I'll need you to push." One of the nurses spoke softly to Niall. He nodded and I kissed his forehead.

"You can do it, babe." I said, squeezing his hand reassuringly. He nodded, his jaw set determinedly.

"I can do it." He said. I nodded.

"Alright Niall...Push!" She said. Niall's face drooped and contorted with concentration and pain as he pushed with all his might.

"Ow!" I he whined, laying back on his pillow, panting.

"Alright, Niall. Again!" The other nurse yelled encouragingly.

"Ahh!" He groaned with the efforts of the push. I wiped the sweaty hair from his forehead and kissed his hair, murmuring to him.

"I'm proud of you. Keep going!" I encouraged him.

"A few more pushes, Niall. I can see the top of the head." The doctor said. He nodded. I saw tears falling down his face. Since when was he crying? I quickly wiped them off, knowing he doesn't like for people to see him cry. He gave me a weak smile and I kissed him.

A few more pushes, some screaming, and a threat from Niall that if I didn't shut up, he'd get me pregnant, and he was on his last two pushes.

"Niall, come on. One more for me." I said.

"Push!" He groaned, clutching my hand tightly. I felt a bone pop, but it didn't matter.

"One more and then you're done." I heard the doctor say. He nodded and once the okay to push came, I could tell this push was the biggest one he's given all night.

I looked down at the foot of the bed to see the doctor wrapping the cord around a crying, pink little baby.

"Would you like to cut the cord?" He asked softly. I nodded, feeling tears brim my eyes as I looked at her face. She was beautiful. I was handed a pair of scissors and I was shown where to cut it. I carefully snipped the cord and watched as he tied the end. I smiled down at my exhausted husband.

"How is she?" He asked sleepily.

"She looks fine from the looks of her. She's crying, breathing all on her own. We're gonna take her back and clean her up and then bring he back in a bit later. Let you rest." He said. I kissed my daughter's head and watched as he walked out with my little girl.

"She's beautiful, Ni. I can't wait for you to see her." I whispered, stroking his cheek softly. He sent me a lazy grin.

"Does she have your eyes, Li?" He asked. I thought back.

"She didn't have her eyes open." I said. He furrowed his eyes.

"Aren't babies supposed to open their eyes?" He said frantically.

"Please calm down, Niall." I whispered soothingly.

"What if she dies?" He asked quietly. I grabbed his face and pulled him close to me.

"Don't you ever let me hear those words ever again." I demanded. He nodded, looking at me scared. "I'm sorry, but I refuse to think about that. The doctor said she was healthy and maybe she was just tired?" I offered. But I knew I was giving him false hope. I could feel that something was off. I knew Niall felt it too. He shifted in the bed, trying to get comfortable.

"Li?" He said softly, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes, babe?" I asked.

"What if she's not okay?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Will you leave? I don't think it's my fault, but I can't help but think that it has something to do with me. What if I messed it up?" He whimpered.

"Niall, please don't do this. If she has one leg, six eyes, or twenty four toes, I'll love her just as equal as if she was normal. She's a part of both of us and it's something that can't be described. I'll never leave you, Ni." I said, climbing into the bed with him. I rested my arm over his shoulders and pulled his sweaty head onto my chest, wrapping him in the thin sheets.

"Go to sleep, Ni. You've had a long night." I said, kissing his hair. He sighed and minutes later, his gentle, soft snores were the only sound in the room other than the heart monitor.

About an hour after Niall went to bed, the doctor came back into the hospital with the little baby wrapped in a soft, pink blanket. I carefully took her from him and when he didn't leave, I looked up at him.

"Everything alright?" I asked hesitantly. He hung his head and shook it.

"W-What?" I asked. "What's wrong?" I heard my voice, but I didn't remember forming the words.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Payne. Your daughter is blind." He rested a hand on my shoulder and then walked out of the room, leaving me with my sleeping husband who was oblivious to what was going on, and my blind infant who was too young to know.

"I still love you, baby girl." I whispered, kissing the light tuft of curly brown hair in the top of her head.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
86.9K 1.9K 49
i cba to write a description so just read it and you'll find out this was the first thing i ever wrote so pls bear with the shiteness of it PLEASE NO...
7.5K 322 23
where Harry is depressed and Niall saves his life *warning: I wrote this when I was about 13 and it's very bad. I'm currently editing this but it'll...
74.8K 1.3K 43
*I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13, please be warned because it's horrible* "Whoever is reading this, I want you to know that I've found the girl I want to...