My Sweet And Sassy Love

De Kajjju2001

Sarah Vernam, owner of Vernam Event Management Company, Event planner by profession, was a bubbly and fun lov... Mais

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19 / 2
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
Lifetime together with you❤️

35

5.2K 178 3
De Kajjju2001

Sarah's POV

Next day,

In the morning,

They both came down after being ready to go to office. Sarah saw Aryan as soon as she opened her bedroom door.

"Morning Kitty" Aryan said while putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Good morning, Aryan" Sarah said looking in his direction with a smile.

Then they both walked to dining table to see Vidhya maa ready to serve them breakfast.

"Good morning, children" Vidhya maa wished with a motherly smile on her face.

"Good morning Vidhya maa" they both wished her back then they all sat on their dining chair before starting their breakfast.

"Wow, i never knew Vidhya maa that you can cook this tasty pasta." Sarah admired white sauce pasta while moaning as she finished eating, some white sauce was on her right cheek.

"Thank you, beta." said Vidhya maa while smiling at lovable and cute Sarah.

"She is good at cooking every type of food. But you are not really good at eating them." Aryan said while cleaning sauce from Sarah's cheek with his finger then taking it into his mouth while looking intently at her with a devilish smile on his handsome face.

"What... What are you doing?" Sarah was shocked looking at his actions, "How can he act like this when Vidhya maa is also here?? ... So am i saying that he can continue when there is only two of us... It won't be too bad... What the... what am i even thinking... Gosh stop it Sarah"

"What? I was just teaching how to eat properly." He said while looking at her with a smirk.

"I am way better than you when it comes eating. Humph" then she went to kitchen to put her dish and turned to bump into him.

"What? Do you need something?" She was shocked when he held her by his hands. She was feeling nervous being so close to him.

He didn't reply. He kept on looking at her. He came to her to say goodbye but now when he is this close to her words are not coming out, he was just lost looking at her intently. He looked down to her pink lips then cheeks,

"Should I kiss or hug?"

"What if she doesn't like it?"

"Should I tell her what i did to Ravindra's family now or after?"

He thought when she was looking at him in confusion.

"What is he thinking?"

"Doesn't he know how much his closeness affects me!?"

"Isn't he getting late for work?"

He kept debating in his mind when Vidhya maa came to disturb to clean the kitchen. He retreated his hands from her then looked at her one last time before going out hurriedly.

Sarah also bid her farewell to Vidhya maa before going out but found his wallet on the dining table. She picks up and runs out to find him. She came downstairs and saw him opening his car's door.

"Aryan..." She called him. He stopped immediately hearing her calling him with a smile on his lips. She came in front of him breathing fast.

"You forgot something..." She said and he smiled thinking that she would give him surprise goodbye kiss or something.

"Your wallet, Mr.daydream." Sarah said while smirking at Aryan. He looked down to his wallet then to her smiling face. Huh, this is a surprise too, isn't it?

"Dare you to say me fool again." He said looking dangerously at her.

"Okay baba, i won't. I have go now, bye " she seemed to be in a hurry because she has a meeting with her client in the morning.

Aryan saw her in hurry and
said,"come i will drop you off. And i am not taking no as an answer." He said in an authoritative tone.

"Okay, i don't mind but you only have fifteen minutes to reach to my company." She said while getting into his car. "What is wrong driving in his car anyway i don't like to drive my own."

He too got settled and starts the engine. He kept taking glances at her on their way. No one said anything but they have a comfortable silence.

He stopped the car in front of her company. She took her stuff and started to go out but he stopped her holding her soft palm in his rough hands.

She looked down at their join hands and surprisingly she seems to remember every time he held her hands from bar to their marriage to their vacation everytime she remember clearly. And this moment she realised that she and him came far in their relationship, it is not just a friendship but it is much more than that, she also came to realize about the deepness of her love for him looking at their joined hands. She doesn't think that she will be able to live without him in her life from now on, she has fallen too deeply that it will be completely impossible for her to extricate herself from loving him.

"Look at me..." She heard his voice. She dropped her thoughts and looked up to him. He was looking at her so intently. His eyes were full of different kinds of emotions.

He came close to her, forwarding his hand to her neck. She stiffen at his action. Her breath hit hitched when his finger brushed the skin of her neck. He took out the chain from his hand and adored it on her neck.

It's a simple yet elegant diamond necklace.

"It's look truly beautiful." He said looking into her eyes.

"What is this? What... What is he doing? I... I can't accept this. This is the latest model of ps jewelry i saw on the magazine, it signifies love. Does he know that? Nah i don't think so, if he would know, why would he give me?"

Her train of thoughts got interrupted when she felt his lips on her forehead.

He kissed her forehead softly. She closed her eyes feeling numb to react. She opened her eyes to see pool of emotions in his eyes.

"Do you know meaning of this necklace?" She asked looking directly into his bluish grey eyes.

"I will tell you in the evening whether i know it's meaning or not. Aren't you getting late, go. We will meet in the evening.or do you want me to give you a lip kiss?" He said with a smirk on his lips.

She hurriedly came out to hide her pink cheeks and then went into her company. Here he was smiling like an idiot. "Gosh it is really hard to confess but i finally completed first step towards confessing my love now the next, Mr. Ravindra and his family you are all dead now for the sins you all have committed." He looked in her direction one last time then drove off.

Sarah turned back to see to check if he has left or not? She didn't find his black Audi there, it means he has left. She took a long breath finally. "This man really, how can he utter those words simply? Really is an arrogant jerk, but what can I do when i love this caring gentlemanly arrogant jerk. Sarah... Sarah..." . She hesitatingly put her fingers on her forehead where he had just kissed her some moments before then on the necklace. She can still feel his touch, his sincere eyes, the feelings it contains... everything.

_
_
_
_
_

Sarah's POV

I was thinking about him with a sweet smile on my lips. Our conversations... Our moments... May be they are nothing for others but for me they are everything to me and also him.

I never ever had dreamed for so much after that night. Some small happiness, his care, his childishness are enough for me to live my life.

I never thought that this moment would come in my life. He is... I can see this in his eyes, something is changing. Something is changing between us. And it doesn't feel wrong also.

It actually feels too good like a new happy beginning.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when my secretary came in,

"Ma'am, Mr. Singh is here."

"Send him in."

"Mr. Singh you can go inside " the girl said coming out of Sarah's office.

"Thank you." Mr. Singh said politely.

From the popularity of Vernam Event Management Company, Mr. Singh assumed that it would be any middle aged person who will be the owner, then why is he seeing a young girl in the office.

"Hi Mr. Singh, I am Sarah Vernam. Please have a seat." Sarah said with a smile.

"Umm hi" said Mr. Singh.

"You are the owner of Vernam?"

"No, me and my friend both are the owner of Vernam."

"Ohh i thought it would be someone in their 40s" Mr. Singh said with appreciative smile on his face.

"Even though i don't have much experience but we do our best to make the event as one of the unforgettable and happy moment of our client's life, Mr. Singh. So you are here for your wedding right?"

"Yes, so it's in two months. Me and my fiancee both are too busy to plan everything by ourselves. "

"Okay, i understand. I will do my best so you both don't have to be worried. Now tell me about your specific requirements then i will show our ideas."

After two hours of discussion

"So Mr. Singh..."

"Just call me Nirav."

"Okay, then Nirav, our next meeting will be on Monday, i will show you our final proposal and also took both of you to our clothes designer and jewelry designer."

"Fine, i will see you then." Nirav said collecting his things.

"Okay, bye Nirav."

"Bye, Sarah" Nirav said standing up.

After meeting with her client, Sarah was working on some other event file. After about one hour, Sarah checked her phone expecting certain someone's words. "I really can't deny it, i want my relationship with him to grow and to be real and sacred one but i am also really afraid of what would happen if he and his family would know about my past, will he still accept me or will he think that i am filthy??? I am really afraid, i don't wanna loose him like i lost my parents."

I was lost in my thoughts when Tirtha came running inside holding me from my shoulder she shouted in excitement,"Suru ,you won't believe what i read in news!"

"What is it that is making you this excited!?" Sarah said while being curious.

"It is about Mr. Ravindra, the central minister and his son Badal. The people you were fighting against for last ten years finally received their punishment. They are locked up in jail for murders, rapes, kidnapping, havala money for every crime they did. They are finally going to be punished tomorrow by Supreme court. Police and lawyer has strong evidence against them, this time they are finally going to rip what they saw, Suru. You finally got your justice! Suru you finally won!!."

"What... What.... Are... Are you... Are you telling.... Truth?" Sarah said in a chocking voice with an unbelievable expression.

"Yes Suru my dear, Yes. They are finally going to be punished severely Suru. I am really happy that bastard will be punished to death." Tirtha said embracing Sarah who was stood rooted with tears started to brim her eyes.

"Tirtha.... aaahhhh... Tirtha.... aaaah" Sarah said crying her heart out, this is the first time Tirtha saw her crying her heart out, may be she is taking out all agony she felt for last ten years.

Sarah cried her heart out for like half hour when she started to hiccup, Tirtha gave her some water. She drank few sips to calm herself down.

"Thi... Finally my parents... They are going to rest in peace." Sarah said looking up thinking about her parents happy faces.

"What about you Sarah? Are you not at peace now?" Tirtha said being confused at her friend's statement.

"I..." Sarah thought about Aryan and the moment he will know then took a deep breath and replied," I am happy too why wouldn't i be ? When that bastard finally got what he deserves. " Sarah said with a smile. "Thi, let's go to have lunch, it will be my treat. Choose whichever restaurant you wanna choose. "

"Really, then i will choose the costliest one." Tirtha said raising her eyebrows to Sarah.

"Really, let's go and call Sharad too."

"You forgot again, he went Dubai for his cooking thing."

"Oh yes, how can i forget? It's okay i will treat you again with Sharad."

"On my, my Suru is the best."

"Yes yes, i am." said Sarah shamelessly.

_
_
_
_
_
_

Sarah's POV

The office was mostly in darkness.

Everyone else had gone there home, i was in my office and Tirtha was in a meeting with a client before going to home directly from there, so it's only me in the office right now. I was making my notes that were fresh in my mind related to a meeting i had earlier with the loveliest couple for their engagement event, after my lunch with Tirtha.

A loud bang of door made me raise my head.

There was a figure that was moving towards me in the darkness.

I felt vulnerable.

They could see me but i couldn't see them.

I got up to see who is it. I made my way to the door and turned on the lights of hall.

"Aryan!!?" I was shocked finding Aryan in lobby, "what are you doing here?, You know you shocked the hell out of me, really!" I said putting a hand on my heart.

"Sarah..." He called me in his angry tone, then i looked clearly in his eyes and i was sure from the fury they show that he is really really angry and... hurt?

But why?

And why is he looking at me like i am the reason for the hurt and anger in his eyes?

"What is it?, Aryan" i asked in my calm voice even when myself was in turmoil from inside.

"Sarah... Why... Just why... Why did you do it?" He asked trying hard to not to lash out.

"What are you talking about!?" I was really scared feeling the hurt in his eyes, i clenched my fist so that i won't break down in an upcoming storm.

"Sarah... Abhishek told me everything. How can you betray me and my family both!!?" He said lashing his anger out as he walked towards me, i wanted to walk backwards but his words made me stood rooted to the ground.

He knows... he knows... oh god.... he knows!

Why... Just why? Oh god... What am i gonna do now?... Please no...

Are you going to snatch away my happiness after giving a taste of it, just like always? Why.... God why me?

I... I... don't wanna loose him, please... please... I don't wanna loose my family again... please...

"Answer me Sarah, just why did you keep us in the dark about your past? Why!?" He said grabbing me by my hand. I flinched at the anger his words show.

"I... I..., Aryan... I wanted to... But...but i was... i was..." I said not able to say that i was afraid of losing him.

"Why? Not able to explain? Let's come with me." He said with a dangerous smirk while dragging me away.

Is he... is he going to... divorce me?!

Am i gonna receive the best and the worst news of my life on the same day!?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Love you all ❤️

Please comment guys, it really means a lot to me, your opinions and views...
Thanks 🙏

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

687K 36.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
4.5K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
1.6M 58.4K 57
Meet Sanjana Singhania.She is 27 years old,a interior designer in Delhi.She has no boyfriends and she thinks the reason is she is too perfect for any...
340K 28.3K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...