My Sweet And Sassy Love

By Kajjju2001

Sarah Vernam, owner of Vernam Event Management Company, Event planner by profession, was a bubbly and fun lov... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
19 / 2
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
Lifetime together with you❤️

32

5.1K 199 9
By Kajjju2001

Aryan's POV

I made her upset!

She is not coming back!

"You stupid heart stop making me feel things for her. I saw her running to beach. I am worried something might happen to her, it is also cold in the night... She will fall ill in this chilling night. Oh god... This heart...this worries... " I sounded like a frustrated teenager who had a dispute with his girl.

Why can't she just stop making me fall for her deeper and deeper?

She droves me crazy with her behaviour, with her personality.

My heart pounds for her like thunder.

I feel complete whenever i am with her.

She is the perfect creation of God, her smile, her shyness, her nervousness just enough to make me do anything to just make her happy.

From the moment i saw her at the orphanage, i already fall for her but i never realised untill recently.

I thought making friends with her will help me to get my mind straight but it did completely opposite, it made me fall for her completely.

Her pure soul, her twinkling eyes, her soothing voice, her childishness, her Jasmine fragrance... believe me the list goes on....and it makes me crazier for her and only her.

It's really hard to control myself around her only god knows how i controlled myself when saw her in that puffy pink towel of hers, and please don't even ask about the time she wore that blue swimsuit of hers.

Oh god ... I sound like a pervert!

I wanted to kill that person who bought that for her because i know she would never buy that for herself, i even wanted to kill Abhishek for eyeing at her.

She even makes me jealous and possessive for her.

When she stares at me with that intensity in her eyes, i just want to fullfill her wish or may be my wish of loving her thoroughly.

I feel crazy, nervous, lost around her.

I always denied the advances of women who flock over like bees, i never allowed myself to be with any woman. No any women ever shook my heart.

But Sarah... She is different... I never want to stay away from her... She is my private universe.

Her purity of soul and mind is the thing which made me fall deeper for her.

She is everything i can ask for. She is beautiful like heaven, smart, daring, childish, matured... Just everything..

Whenever i am with her, i am always happy, i am always complete and satisfied like there is no any thing or anyone i lack if she is in my life.

I know i acted like jerk when i show her hugging Abhishek, i wanted to kill that bastard but i can't because of my family and his family being friends from our grandparent's time. Instead i got angry on Sarah for hugging him.

I couldn't stop myself and my mouth while spouting that nonsense.

I know i was completely wrong i should have talked to her calmly, that is why i want to apologise to her.

I have to apologise to her if i want her.

I,The Aryan Singhania, who never apologised to anyone before is gonna apologise to my love, Sarah even her name is refreshing.

Walking to beach i saw Sarah with her friends, i was about to go to them when i heard Sarah's choking voice,

"It was the night ten years ago, that day was my birthday. We were really happy, my Paa wanted me to visit the fair held in our neighbouring city. It was raining that day. We three were going to that city with our car. But in between our journey we were kidnapped by a group of people making us unconscious. They took us somewhere else.....", My hand turned into fist when i heard her shaking voice.

"When i opened my eyes, i found myself in a secluded dissipated warehouse. I was really scared, really scared, it was dark, no one was there. I tried to open the iron chain tied on my hands but i failed everytime. I shouted for my parents continuously, mummy... Paa... Mummy... Paa... Where are you guys... Please don't scare me... Please answer me mom... Please paa... I am really scared... Paa your princess is scared please... but there was no sign of them. I cried for help. Help me... Help me... Please someone help me... Please i beg you... Help me..., but not anyone came to help me. I was fragile,I... i was vulnerable. I was worried about my parents, i was really really scared just trying open the iron chain frantically. But than after sometime, someone came and switched on the lights. From afar i was not able to see his face because of crying too much, but when he came near to me, i recognized him. He was our one year junior in school who i slapped for misbehaving with me in front of other students. He came to me and cupped my face saying that he snatches the things away which others deny to give. And that night he did the most terrible thing to me. he... he... he raped me, he raped me! It was... It was my first time, It was... It was really painful! really painful! I shouted for help, Thi. i shouted for my parents, i shouted for god but there was not anyone only his voice and my painful cries. I was feeling really really humiliated and disgusted. I was feeling vulnerable for not being able to protect myself, That bastard's torture was really unbearable, i lost my consciousness but that bastard continued with his torture. That bastard was none other than Abhishek's younger brother, Badal. When i woke up i found myself in my home nothing was changed except my parents car accident and their death on the spot. There was no one beside me except Guatam uncle. I was devastated, I lost my senses for whole one year but still i fought for my parents. I was really alone, i wanted my parents with me at that time. I wanted to escape in their warm embrace. I really wanted to escape badly. We fought for justice but you know in this world power always wins, Abhishek's father is a central minister, Mr.Ravindra. Court declared my parents death as an accident and my case was closed off by sending his son to asylum. hahahaha, justice, it became one of the biggest joke in my life, hahahaha...gosh, i wanted escape my past badly that is why i never mentioned about it to anyone and also broke my all past contacts with people, but god really wanted to test me i think, sending my past in front of me to see whether i can face it or not.", All the while i just want to barge there and embrace her, securing her from this whole world.

Sarah was furious and hurt, silent tear escaping from her eyes.

I controlled myself. I will show them all the life worse than hell, those bastards how dare they!!!

How dare they!!!

"Suru... Suru... My baby. You suffered a lot. I am really sorry, i am really sorry Suru for not being there for you when you needed me the most. I am really really sorry Suru." Tirtha cried her eyes out while embracing her tightly.

"It's okay... It was all past, now i just want justice for my parents." She is strong willed person.

Sharad also patted her head saying," Don't worry, princess. We will be together in your fight. We will use our every connection to give those bastards punishment they deserve. Don't worry we are all together in this and remember you are still our perfect Suru."

I ran to terrace to manage my anger otherwise i will just go and murder them all.

Those bastards!!

They deserve worse than hell!

I will destroy him completely no matter what!

Get ready to face my wrath, Ravindra!

I was doing meditation to calm my anger, i already informed my people to start taking action against that bastard's family. I saw Sarah coming towards me with a blanket in her hands.

"Are you still seating here, you fool?" She took a sit on the bench beside me.

I want to embrace her badly, i want her to feel secured. But i know her, she is a strong girl. She can control her emotions very well.

Her eyes twinkle under the moonlight. These mesmerizing misty brown eyes of hers taking me to a different universe, the universe i never want to leave!

"Why are looking at me?" She asked looking at the moon.

"Sarah i am sorry, i should not have accused of you in that way. It was the heat of the moment, i am sorry Sarah." I said honestly feeling guilty.

Her eyes looked into mine.

"Well apology accepted since you are sincere, now let's drink to celebrate our reunion" she showed her beautiful smile making me warm.

She is really understanding of others. No matter what, if you are sincere, she forgives you.

She is kind and simple.

The wind blows her hair, making her to tug it behind her ears while smiling gently.

My heart is taken by her.

I want to be with her forever, not only in this life but all the lives together with her and only her, My Sarah, My Kitty.

I want to confess my love to her but i want to make sure to remove her insecurities and make her fall in love with me too.

"Can you hug me Sarah?" I asked looking into her eyes.

Her eyes are hypnotizing sucking my soul in them. She is making me crazy for her with her every move.

"Are you having a hard time in your work?" She asked with worry in her eyes.

"May be yes or no" i said still looking into her eyes.

"Okay, but just a hug", as soon as the words left her mouth i pulled into my arms.

"You are an amazing woman, Sarah." I said with sincerity.

She smelled heavenly, like pleasing and refreshing Jasmine fragrance.

I embraced her tight. I can hear our hearts beating at a wide rythm.

"You are acting weird, you know",She mumbled while hugging me back making me smile.

I will soon make you love me, Sarah.

"Good night Aryan" she said looking nervous and started to walk.

"Good night my kitty" I ran to her then we walked to our room, me holding her hands.

Sarah..... I love you.

I love you, my kitty.

I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 645 39
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
171K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
4.6K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
7.3K 781 32
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...