Enemies to lovers (slender x...

By Kr1byy

• warning • - bullying - swearing - A$$ Grammar/Bad writing. Enjoy. More

🌈• ~ Introduction and Cover • ~🌈
|Chapter 1: "The New Student"|
|Chapter 2: "Project"|
|Chapter 3: "Shopping"|
|Chapter 4: "Delilah"|
|Chapter 5: "Principal office"|
|Chapter 6: "sleepover"|
|chapter 7: "A weird feeling"|
|chapter 8: "apology/making up"|
|Chapter 9: "An orphan"|
|chapter 10: "Crushing"|
|Ch. 12 - broken apart|
|Ch. 13 - Enemies Again|
|Ch. 14 - the return of Angels bully|
|ch. 15 - Spilled|
|Chapter 16 - Old friend|
|chapter 17 - robloxian highschool 2|
|chapter 18 • love in first sight|
|Chapter 19 • Palaysis demons and illusions|
|Chapter 20 • prom |
Bonus

|Ch. 11 - Struggling to confess|

929 18 20
By Kr1byy

"Quinn, I need your help. It's important."
"What?"
"I.. uhm.."
"I like Cleo, and I need you to help me confess to him."
Quinn thought about it, "sure."
"What am I going to say to him?" Angel asked facing Quinn waiting for an answer.  Quinn shrugged, "Hm, I don't know, compliment on how he looks?"
"Anything else besides complimenting him?!?"
"Take him out somewhere like a date?"
"I guess I could do that."

*BUZZ*

Cleo: "Calista, Evelyn, one of your guy's phone got notification from the school."

Evelyn: "That's mine, what does it say?"

Dear students,
This weekend at Friday we will be hosting a prom that will be held inside the gym in the afternoon at 3-6pm. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. Bring a date or bring friends to dance with."
- Mrs Preppy

Evelyn: "Woah a prom? Calista, Cleo, who are you taking?"

Calista: "Well.. You know that guy with blonde hair, and denim jacket? I wanna ask him out."

Evelyn: "No who even is that? Does he go to our
school?"

Calista: "He does. He just doesn't show up to school that much."

Evelyn: "Yup never heard of him."

Evelyn: "How about you Cleo?"

Cleo: "I-"
Cleo got cut off by a discord message from Angel.
Slender🥶: Hey Cleo, good morning.

BACONSARESOGOOD🥓 : good morning Angel! 😊
Slender🥶: so, how are you?

BACONSARESOGOOD🥓 : Good. Right now I'm hanging out with Evelyn and Calista.

Slender 🥶: Nice. I was going ask if you would like to hangout with me today, because Quinn literally left me to go to her boyfriend. 😭

BACONSARESOGOOD 🥓 : Sure! When tho?

Slender🥶: Today.

BACONSARESOGOOD: ok, but what time?!? 😭

Slender🥶: 3:00?

BACONSARESOGOOD: Sure! 😊

Slender🥶: Alright, 3:00 at the park.

BACONSARESOGOOD: See you there!

Slender🥶: See you.
~
Quinn looked at Angel annoyed, "Seriously? You lied about me leaving you for my boyfriend?! I don't even have one."

Angel nodded slowly, "wait- you don't have one?" Angel was surprise because he thought she would have a boyfriend already, since she was basically the prettiest person in school. Angel open his mouth to talk but Quinn shush him right away. Quinn pointed at the clock, "You better get ready it's already 2:25" He nodded and pushes Quinn out of the room to get ready for his "date" searching for good clothing in his drawer, but all he has is his white t shirt and some hoodies, and flannels. He shrugged and put on a dark blue flannel on and a ripped jeans. He comb his hair and fix his collar, but the hair wouldn't go straight. Angel was born with it. Quinn knocked on the door, "Are you done? I need to run to my house to get something really quick. I'll be quick I promise!" Angel opened the door, "Do I look good?"
Quinn gave a thumbs up "Yup! Handsome" Angel smiled. Timmy enters Angels room with a bag of chips on his arms. "Hi big brother! What are you so dressed up for?"
"Going out"
"Gowing oaut whhwrw?"
Angel didn't have time to answer.
"Let me guess. You're going on a date with Cleo?"
"Its not a date.."
"Seems like it." Timmy said proudly, marching back in his bedroom. Angel rolled his eyes and looked out the window to see if Quinn was back since she was running to her house to get something, and there she was. Waving in front of the window holding something in her hands. "Are these earphones?!?"
Quinn nodded quickly, "Yup!" Angel looked at her stupidity. "You ran all the way to your just to get this stupid earphones?!"
"No, no, no! I swear these are different. It can be use to communicate like a walkie talkie. You know what I mean right?"
"Remember in 7th grade you confessed to that y2k styled girl, but she rejected you because she thought you were weird? You kept on messing up your words." Quinn added. Angel got upset "I know that was 2 years ago.. I don't like her anymore Quinn." Quinn felt guilty for mentioning it. She sighed and put her hand on Angels shoulder. "Sorry for mentioning it. I just don't want the confession to end up like how you confess to the y2k girl." Quinn becomes upset too. "How does this work?"
"Put it on, I'll show you."

"Can you hear me?!?"
"Yeah! I can.."
"Great it works!"
"Thanks Quinn!"
~
"Do you see him?"
Angel spoke quietly in the earphone, "Yes, I do."
Quinn was explaining something to Angel, but he wasn't listening. Angel sat on the bench next to Cleo, "Hey Cleo..-" Angel nervously said. "Oh hey Angel! You finally came."
"So uh..-"
Quinn: "Tell him, you look nice today."
Angel: "y-you look nice— yeah—"
Cleo: "Aw, thank you!"
Angel: "uhM-"
Quinn: "Compliment him."
Angel: "What am I going to say to him?!?"
Cleo: "huh?"
Angel: "Nothing! Haha-"
Quinn: "Shit, I don't know- compliment on how he always makes your day?"
Angel: "Oh- right uh-"
Cleo: "?!?"
Angel: "Seeing— your- smile- lights up my whole— world—"
Cleo: "Aww, really?"
Angel: "Yeah-you're just..- u-uh to cuteeE for me."
Cleo: "Aww you so sweet."
Angel: "Cleo I—"
Angel: "I love—"
Angel: "One direction— their music is so good! Haha-"
Cleo: "oh really? Same!"
Quinn: "Angel. You stupid fuck!"
Angel: "SHUT UP— I mean- what do you think about me..? "
Cleo: "Well then..I think you look very handsome today. You're helpful, ....attractive—"
Angel: "Woah attractive?"
Cleo: "Mhm! The most attractive guy in school"
Angel: "W-woah for real? Damn thats new."
Cleo: "But you would be even more attractive if your hair didn't look like a bird nest" (laughing sarcastically)
Angel: "damn, I was born with it."
Cleo: "Aw, I was joking!"
Angel: "Stop being cute."

Cleo scoot closer to Angel and planted a kiss on his cheek. Angel was surprising blushing,
"HUH- I-" Cleo shushed him and planted another kiss on his lips. Angel was blushing even more. "I have to go now.. I'm getting a but tired- bye Angel, Ily!"
After Cleo left Angel was still shock on what happened today.
Quinn: "Hello? Hello? Earth to Angel..what happen?"
Angel: "He kissed me.."
Quinn: "He kissed you?!?"
Angel: "oN tHe lips.."
Quinn: "on the lips?! Does that mean you guys are official?"
Angel: "no..B-but he kiss me— best day ever!"
Quinn: "lovebird."

Evelyn: "Enemies to lovers am I right?"
Calista: "mhm."
Evelyn: "when will they actually end up together?"
Calista: "I don't know, but I am going
To make 100 fanfics of them."
~
Angel: "Don't worry. I will actually confess to him at Friday during prom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 1 35
▪︎THIS FANFICTION IS A JOKE!!!! I DON'T SHIP BEARS• Fool bear was always bullying Clown Bear... until something changed. all of a sudden. Warnings: •...
94 0 12
Title says it all. You might get whiplash though, just warning y'all. Also, PLEASE READ THE TAGS!
18.9K 425 19
Byler. That's all 🙇🏻
79.4K 2.5K 60
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞...