THE FORGOTTEN WIFE.

By scamnewton

HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH THAT YOU'D DO ANYTHING FOR THEM? More

THE FORGOTTEN WIFE
THE FORGOTTEN WIFE - CHARACTERS
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven

chapter eight

3.1K 229 71
By scamnewton

SOUNDTRACK #15:
Drake, 21 Savage — Hours in Silence

Mya sat scrolling on her phone as notifications came in from the pictures she'd recently posted on her story. She'd been by herself for most of the day since Sade and Erin have both been monopolizing Quest's time since his birthday party. She guess they felt they felt threatened since when it came to matters concerning Solana, he was using Mya instead of one of them. It didn't bother her too much, Quest always came to check on her or sleep in her room with her. She was just bored, she was always bored.

Her phone vibrated in her hand, since she had been staring off into space causing it to lock. She looked down, looking at the Instagram notification letting her know that Solana had direct messaged her. Her eyebrows raised slightly, she didn't think Solana would contact her willingly. They were cool prior to her leaving and she figured the only reason she was nice to her at Quest's birthday was because she was tipsy.

Mya bit her lip as she thought about the night of Quest's birthday. Gemini had the softest lips and she can remember feeling like he stuck his tongue down her throat. She'd used her vibrator countless of times thinking about him and how Solana was controlling Quest. It was her fantasy to be dominated by all three of them. If only .. she sighed as her thoughts trailed off. She finally focused back on the fact that Solana had DM'd her.

MO.MONEYMYAG one hour ago

solonawalls you so pretty mya 💕

mo.moneymyag thank you baby

solanawalls wyd today?

mo.moneymyag nothinggg .. im at the house by my lonely rn.

solanawalls let's chill

mo.moneymyag alright send me your location

Not even a minute later, Solana sent her current location to Mya's phone and Mya got up from her bed. She grabbed her blonde hair up into a bun and changed out of the lounge clothes. The leggings and sweatshirt she had on felt sufficient enough to go see Solana. She felt like she never looked regular in anything she wore. She grabbed her phone and purse and walked out of her room. She traveled through the massive house to the garage, hopping in the Spyder. Music automatically started playing as she turned the car on and pressed the button to open the garage. She sent a quick message to Solana letting her know that she was on the way before she pulled out the driveway.

The drive to downtown Atlanta was filled with Mya singing to her playlist. She was in a better mood because she actually had someone to spend time with. She'd lived a lonely life up until this point. She was the only child to her father who cared more about his illegal businesses than her and her mother died when she was a little girl. She was always classified as a nuisance and her father gave her money to placate her and get her out of his face as she grew up. She fell for Quest because he was the only person who treated her with genuine niceness in her life. When her father basically sold her to him, she was excited to finally be around someone who she thought genuinely cared for her. And Quest did care for Mya. He changed her life in a matter of years and she would be forever grateful for that.

She pulled into the front of the building that she assumed Solana lived in, the valet walking towards her as she grabbed her purse out of the passenger seat. She smiled at the valet as he opened her car door for her and helped her out. She walked into the lobby of the building, calling Solana on the phone.

"Hey pretty Mya!" Solana said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Hi, I'm in the lobby of your building. What floor you live on?" Mya questioned as she walked to the elevators in the lobby, pressing the arrow to go up.

"The 65th! I'll buzz you in when you get up." The two girls got off the phone with one another. Mya stepped on, pressing the 65 on the panel and patiently waited as the elevator ascended high into the sky. At the 65th floor, the elevator stopped and started ringing. Not even 10 seconds later, the door opened to Solana who was smiling at Mya.

Mya stepped off the elevator and Solana wrapped her arms around Mya, bringing her into a hug.

"Hi pretty girl!" Solana said as the two girls rocked back and forth together.

"Hiii" Mya giggled, feeling a warmth in her stomach.

Solana pulled away from her, pulling her further into the penthouse. A mix of neutrals and bright colors decorated the entire space, making Mya smile. Solana had good interior decorating taste.

"I was in the bed watching movies. You okay with that?" Solana questioned.

"Mhm. I need some shorts though. I can't lay in bed with leggings on." Mya said as she dropped her purse on the counter by Solana's purse as they passed through the kitchen.

"I got you." The duo made their way into the bedroom. The bed was unmade and the Tv was mid scroll through the movies on Prime. Mya looked around the room as Solana dipped into the closet to get her some shorts. It was just as bright as the rest of the apartment, but she had the curtains pulled since she was bed.

"Here you go!" Solana sung happily as she handed Mya a pair of her Essential shorts. Mya slipped off her leggings, sliding the shorts on and taking her sweatshirt off to just be in her sports bra. Her and Solana were dressed similarly to lounge around the house.

They both got in the bed. Solana grabbing the remote to continue scrolling to look for a movie. Mya melted into the bed, Solana's perfume and a cologne mixing together within the sheets.

"Let's watch something funny." Mya suggested as she pulled the covers up, scooting closer to Solana. She liked to cuddle whenever she was in the bed with someone else.

"Mkay." Solana moved closer to once she realized what Mya was doing. She liked to cuddle to. It didn't matter if it was Haven, Gemini, or Leo, if she wanted to cuddle she'd cuddle with any of them.

The two chose a movie and watched, wrapped around one another. They talked and joked throughout the movies before they both went to sleep in the middle of the fourth movie.

That's how Gemini found them in his and Solana's bed. Mya laid on her side with Solana curled around her back. He laughed slightly before making his way into the bathroom to wash off the day. He had Solana and Mya in his bed, Quest would be pissed if he ever found out.

Gemini took a quick shower, changing into something comfortable. He was hungry and he came home first because he knew Solana was probably hungry too. He didn't expect for Mya to be here but he wasn't upset. He knew after that little escapade at Quest's birthday that Solana was looking at Mya a little different now. She always had been a little gay since he'd first know her.

He walked back into the room, the two still asleep. He crawled into the bed, laying his body weight on the both of them. He first pressed kisses to Solana's cheek and then switched to Mya's. They both stirred in their sleep with Solana opening her eyes first.

"Hi Gem." She spoke quietly, sleep still lacing her voice. He hummed softly, kissing her lips in response.

"Hey." Mya said in a sleepy voice, eyes still closed. He pressed another kiss to her cheek and rolled off of them.

"Get on up because I know y'all hungry and all y'all been doing was eating junk all day." He started maneuvering through his bedroom, opening the dresser to get a shirt out for himself. He turned around, feeling eyes on him. Mya watched as he put his shirt on, biting her bottom lip. Solana was still sleep on Mya's thigh now.

"Whatchu wanna eat lil Mya?" He questioned her, licking his lips.

Mya shrugged her shoulders, yawing.

"It don't really matter to me."

"Mm okay."  He walked into the closet to get a hoodie. He listened as someone got out the bed and went to use the bathroom. As he stepped back into the room, he saw Solana stretching at the foot of the bed.

"Hey papa!" She said as she closed the distance between the two of them and placed her lips on his. Gemini's hands trailed over her body, before sliding down to ass to grip it.

"Wassup mama, you had a good day?" He questioned her as he pulled away. A small pout played across her lips before she nodded.

"I did .. it was nice to chill with Mya today. She going to get something to eat with us?" Solana questioned as she pulled away from his grasp to move around him to go into the college.

"Yea I think she is."

"Good."

Solana walked into the closet, quickly picking out a pink sweatsuit because she knew it was colder than it was during the day now. It was almost 11 at night so the options on food were sparingly, but she wasn't picky.

She slid her sweatsuit on and walked into the bathroom, seeing Gemini in the mirror fixing Mya's bun like he did for her whenever she wore a bun. Mya was blushing as Gemini ran his fingers through her hair. Solana already knew that Mya liked Gemini, it didn't bother her one bit because she liked Mya. Gemini was playing with fire because Quest was already crazy over the fact that Solana had left him, if Mya leaves there was no telling what he would do.

Solana used the bathroom and then came out the room to wash her hands. She brushed her teeth and unwrapped her hair that she'd recently straightened.

"Your hair is so pretty." Mya touched the ends, which stopped a little below her boobs.

"Thank you pretty girl." Solana smiled, leaning over to give Mya small kiss. They'd given each other kisses throughout the day as they spent more time together.

"Lemme get one." Gemini said, after watching Solana kiss Mya. She rolled her eyes, standing on her tiptoes slightly to kiss Gemini. He pressed himself forward into Mya, which pressed her into the counter as he grabbed Solana's throat, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

His tongue swirled around her mouth, savoring the minty flavor as she moaned. Mya watched the two kiss, becoming wet as the kiss deepened.

"Move Gem, you making me wet." Solana said as she pulled away laughing.

"Aw forreal? Take that shit off and get on the bed. We finna put on a show for lil Mya." He said quickly.

"Boy bring yo ass on, I'm hungry." Solana grabbed Mya's hand, who had remained quiet during the interaction, and pulled her out the bathroom.

Solana guided Mya into the living room to the car elevator to call the i8 up for them.

"Solana." Mya called to get Solana's attention after she started the process of calling the car up.

"Hmm?" Solana looked back at Mya, who's face was slightly red.

"Can I kiss you?" Solana smiled at the question before walking closer to Mya, closing the space between them.

Solana wrapped her hand around Mya's neck, slowly guiding her tongue into Mya's mouth. Mya moaned as their tongues danced in between each other. Mya's hands traveled down to Solana's ass, gripping it much like Gemini always did, continuing to kiss the slightly taller woman. That's how Gemini found the two.

"We could just stay at the house and y'all both can get naked." He said, laughing as they pulled away from each other to look at him. Mya's lips were red and plump from kiss Solana.

"Come on before y'all be in hea scissorin with me watchin."  Gemini walked past the two girls to the i8, getting into the driver seat. Solana got in the front passenger seat and Mya got in the back.

"Can we get Waffle House?" Mya asked from the back.

"Yea lil folks."

SOLANAWALLS 29 minutes ago

──────────

HIII! It's been about four months since I spoke to y'all. I hope everything good with y'all, bc things been pretty good for me.

I hope y'all enjoy the update!

Also do y'all like the NY Drill scene because likeeeee I'm really in that era of my Wattpad journey at the moment lmaooo might make a story about Kay Flock (probably am)!

Alright until next time 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 11.4K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
1K 36 6
Welcome to Fantasy World. Where any and all Fantasies come true......
Hidden By Nini

Short Story

178K 6.4K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love