The Dangers Of Loving You .

Av Hijabi-baby

[Previously known as my very own obsessive lover . ] Tests are inevitable in a believer's life and eventuall... Mer

Chapter 1 .
Chapter 2 .
Chapter 3 .
Chapter 4 .
Chapter 5 .
Chapter 6 .
Chapter 7 .
Chapter 8 .
Chapter 9 .
Chapter 10 .
Chapter 11 .
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13 .
Chapter 14 .
Chapter 15 .
Chapter 16 .
Chapter 17 .
Chapter 18 .
Chapter 19 .
Chapter 20 .
Chapter 21 .
Chapter 22 .
Chapter 23 .
Chapter 24 .
Chapter 25 .
Chapter 26 .
Chapter 27 .
Chapter 28 .
Chapter 29 .
Chapter 30 .
Chapter 31 .
Chapter 32 .
Chapter 33 .
Chapter 34 .
Chapter 35 .
Chapter 36 .
Chapter 37 .
Chapter 38 .
Chapter 40 .
Chapter 41 .
Chapter 42 .
Chapter 43 .
Chapter 44 .
Chapter 45 .
Chapter 46 .
Chapter 47 .
Author's Note .

Chapter 39 .

18 0 0
Av Hijabi-baby

Brooke's POV .
Friday .
7:46 pm .

" Hurry Dan ! " - I call out to the so called friend of mine .

"Hold your horses , I'm not the one who told you to go and kidnap some girl . " - He rushes to the car to open the booth while I put  an unconscious Pakeeza in .

" Don't talk like that . " -

" Talk like what ? " - he closes the booth and gets in the car .

" Don't talk like I'm crazy . " -

" —-you are . I mean who kidnaps a girl and decides on his own to leave the country with her . A girl who clearly doesn't feel the same way about you . " -
I scoff  and start the engine .

" And what do you know about love ? " -

"Really , you're going with that now . " -

" She loves me —" -

" but what ? She doesn't know it yet ? " - he laughs .

" Well I don't see what's so amusing about this situation . " -

" ok . At least I'm not a fugitive . " - he holds out his hands .

" That's enough Dan , if you don't have anything funny to say , then just keep quiet . Your opinion as you can see is not needed . " -

" Alright then , let's get this over with so I can get back to my life . " - I chuckle glad I got him off my back and ruffled his feathers a bit .

" Do I look fat in these jeans ? " - I shift a little to show him my bum .

Dan is the only friend I have right at this moment .
All my friends have left me . I don't have money , I can't wear my expensive suits anymore so sadly I have to turn to this shirts and jeans as my everyday look now .

Don't worry Pakeeza , I'll start wearing the suits you love so much when we leave this country .

Dan' s laughter brings me out of my thoughts .

" Really Brooke , if you just wanted me to laugh , you could have just bought me food or something . " - he turns to look out the window .

" I'm serious though . " -

" Brooke just leave me alone . "
I know if it wasn't for the favour I called in , he wouldn't want to be involved but at least it still feels good to have someone there for me .

Even though I might have threatened him just a little bit but he has my back .

*******

" We are here . " - I get out and head for the yacht .
" Help me with the stuff . " - I carry Pakeeza bridal style towards the ship .

" A please would have been okay . " - I ignore Dan's complains and head inside .
I take the stairs up and find a room to keep her in .

" Are your guys in yet ? " - I ask Dan on my way down the stairs .

" They are already in , about six men is okay , right ? " -

" I guess . " -

" I still don't get why you need bodyguards when you yourself said you have thrown the police off . " -

" Well I don't want to risk my chances . " - I help him with the bags and leave him to continue talking .

On my way back inside I hear noise coming from Pakeeza's room .

" Dan ! It's happening again ! " - I yell glad of how he rushed in .

" Not again ~ " - he immediately goes through his bag to bring a syringe .
" Hold her down . " - I kept my hands firmly on her arm and leg .

Dan managed to inject her , instantly relaxing her body .

" Glad  you're finally awake . We are going to Puerto Rico ! " - I yell satisfied with the surprised look on her face .
" Yes , it was all a trick , now ... we can finally leave this country and get married . " - I wipe the tears from her face while she continuously whispers no .

I know she means yes . She is just as happy .

" That's enough , Brooke . " -

" But I'm not done . " -

" Yeah , yeah , no need to torture her anymore plus she's going to go unconscious anytime soon . " -

outside her door now .

" I'm just telling her the good news . " - I free myself from his grip to make sure one of Dan's bodyguards will start sailing .

" She's getting weaker by the day , you know . " -

" She'll get better once we leave this country . " - I reply Dan's interruption .
I put the binoculars down and look him in the face .

" Do you think that'll actually work ? " - he asks with scepticism if I may say .

" Of course , I actually didn't expect an illegal doctor to make her better . " -

" And it's that supposed to hurt my feelings or what ? " -

" *sigh * no . " - I turn my back to him and pick up the binoculars again.

" You're better than this , Brooke and Truth be told you are obsessed with this girl and it isn't healthy for anyone . " -

" And is that supposed to hurt my feelings or what ? " - I repeat a previous statement of his .

" Hmm . " - he angrily stormed out .

I knew no one will understand the feeling both Pakeeza and I share .

Nobody in this country understands what true love actually is .

I put the binoculars down to concentrate and then look through it once more after calming myself

However ...

My heart skips a beat when I see numerous dark figured boats heading our way .

Oh no you don't !

I throw the binoculars away and rush to the room with my bags .

After picking up my two guns , I rush to Dan and order him to send Pakeeza to a more safer room .

How did they find me ?

How ?

" I knew I shouldn't have said hi to the kid who always ate Brussel sprouts every lunch . " -

" Yeah , Yeah , I know I was a weird kid and you have regrets but now is not the time . Send her away . " - I order and rush to the one sailing the yacht .
" Faster ! " - I yell and climb back down , getting the rest of the men to follow me .

I'd rather die than have you take her away from me !

" Shoot , shoot them all ! " - I shout already taking my first shot .

But unfortunately they get closer and closer until they each climb the ladder landing , unfortunately getting access to the yacht .
I scream livid at the sailor who had just made it possible for them .

After searching through the unwanted crowd ,
my blood boils instantly I set my eyes on Damien .

" Did you think you could hide forever ? " - he stares at me with an arrogant smile . With my gun still pointed at him , I shoot but only returns with a smile .

"Finished bullets , I see . " - he continues to take steps forward while I take mine backwards .

I immediately take the second gun from my belt but an instant pain jolts through my hand making it slip away .

I in turn punch him with the other hand and rush upstairs .

" Follow him Dammy , we'll take care of the rest . " - I faintly hear , hearing footsteps right after .

After picking up the bat , I hide behind a couple of boxes , calming my racing heart .

Tap ...

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

Tap ...

Wham !

I swung the bat . Happy it landed painfully against his stomach making him go down .

" I've always wanted to do this , you know ? " - I sneer heading for another hit on his back .

Wham !

The sweet sounds of pain fill the air immediately .

I step back a little to admire my work , determined to make my next mark hit strongly against his head .

Lifting the bat to make great impact , I am taken aback when a strong weight pushes me on the ground of the hall way scattering all the boxes .

Poosh !

Poosh !

Poosh !

Poosh !

Sharp pain instantly land across both my cheeks .

Arghh !

I gather my strength and tighten my hands around his neck .

" You'll pay for this , Damien ! " -

My hands loosen when I feel something hard hit me against my own head .

Poosh !

Poosh !

Poosh !

He continues to land blows on my stomach before he stops to breathe .
I spit the blood that had accumulated in my mouth .

" Where is she ?! " - he demands kicking me in the stomach .

Aughhh !

" I'll never * spits * tell you . " -

" Then I'll find her myself. " - he informs breaking down all the doors along the way .

" Pakeeza ! " - he yells on top of his voice .

No !

I ignore the pain across my stomach and head on to pursue him .

I run and eventually throw my self on top of him to throw a punch directly on his nose .

Whack !

" Damien ! " - Pakeeza's weak voice is head on top of us .

" Pakeeza ! " - he yells throwing me off of him .

" No ~ " - I rush to catch up to him .

Pakeeza

No ... he shouldn't find her .

I adamantly ignore the immense pain all over my body and climb the stairs clutching my stomach .

After arriving at the topmost part of the ship , I head towards the only room with a door and open it .

" Let her go ~ ! " -
I head towards Pakeeza who now lies half awake in Damien's arms .

" I'm going to kill you Brooke . " -

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.2K 60
Unfading Love..!! Love, hatred and obsession, closely akin, The line of separation stands very thin. Love, hatred, and obsession are emotions that ar...
10.6K 306 22
✨Desi Short stories . 𝟏.)𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐅-𝐄-𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐓 (𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝). Inara's first crush becomes her fiance and her life changes too much for her...
288K 28.1K 67
#1 in spiritual in 16/6/2019 Previously known as " My very own hijabi" Two young people finding shelter within each other from the world and its evi...
1M 14.1K 64
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒 two years ago, my life changed forever. All it took was one night to alter the rest of my life. I wasn't sure about a lot of...