Lost in the Cruel World (Mika...

By EreMikaheart

Spoiler Alert! What if in an alternative universe, after the battle of Heaven and Earth, Mikasa gets another... More

1. Back to Where Everything Started
2. The Warmth of His Scarf
3. Trapped in a Small Cage
4. Indebted
5. To You, In 2,000 Years
6. That Day
7. A Dim Light Amid Despair
8. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
9. First Battle
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Primal Desire
16. Can't Look into His Eyes Yet
17. Special Operations Squad
18. Needed to be Done
19. Female Titan
20. Forest of Giant Trees
21. Defeated
22. Memories of That Day
23. The Attacking Titan
25. Mere Threat
26. Beast Titan
27. Soilder
28. The Fallen Warriors
29. Blessing
30. Ruler of the Walls
31. Memories of the Future
32. Inevitable
33. The Other Side of the Walls
34. Love Against Time
35. Grow Old Together
36. Lost In the Cruel World (Final Chapter)

24. End Result

1.9K 29 45
By EreMikaheart

__________________________________________

Hey! It's a long and special chapter! 😏
__________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

"We have to overthrow the government all together." Eren said monotonously.

All of them looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Are you serious?" Jean asked.

"The survival of the people of Paradis depends on the Survey Corps." Eren said. "The Royal goverment will just get us killed. So, we have to overthrow them and make Dina Fritz or someone else the queen."

"Also, we can't publicize this information to the general public until we win back Wall Maria." Armin said.

After a moment of thinking, Erwin furrowed his eyebrows. "We'll do it then. The day after tomorrow, we'll overthrow the government."

"But do you have any plan as to how we'll capture Reiner and Bertolt?" Levi asked, looking at Erwin. "We can't afford to carry out another plan like before."

Jean looked down as he still was refusing to believe it.

"I'll talk to them about something then from behind, Captain and Mikasa will attack them and severe their limbs. It'll take time for them to regenerate." Eren said. "That'll do the work."

Erwin nodded. "That's a great idea. We'll first take down the king." He looked at Mikasa, Armin and Jean. "You four are dismissed."

Eren, Mikasa, Jean and Armin stood up and saluted.

After that, they left and closed the door behind.

The four of them were walking towards the stable.

"So, the whole world is our enemy and here we are, still fighting Titans, huh?" Jean said.

"That's just how it is." Armin said. "We remained ignorant for years about Titans. But when the true comes out..." He looked down. "It turns out to be so horrible."

Eren put his hand on Armin's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry. We'll handle everything in a peaceful way... if that's even possible." He removed his hand and looked ahead. "I mean, Dina Fritz has to eat Reiner or Bertolt though."

"I still can't believe Reiner and Bertolt are..." Jean said. "First Annie and now those two. Now I'm afraid to trust anyone."

"Right. We should keep an eye on Marco too." Eren said and bit his lips.

Jean and Armin stopped in their tracks and looked at Eren with wide eyes.

"Did you just say..." Armin trailed off.

"Marco? He is a traitor too?!" Jean asked in disbelief. "No! I refuse to believe that!"

Eren chuckled. "Sorry, I was just joking."

Armin and Jean sigh in relief.

"You scared me, Yeager." Jean said.

Eren laughed while Mikasa giggled.

After a moment, started walking again.

"I can't believe Dr. Yeager kept everything to himself for 13 years." Armin said. "It must be very hard on him."

"Right." Eren said. "I've never seen him in a bad mood in my life."

"But now because of him, Eren's lifespan is shortened to 13 years." Jean said and let out a sigh.

Eren looked at Jean. "Don't worry, Jean. Before I go, I'll fix everything so that you could join the MPs like you always wanted."

Jean just nodded.

Eren looked ahead. "Before I go, I'll make sure that you guys live a long and happy life."

Armin and Mikasa looked at him with a saddened expression.

Eren looked down. "Because you guys are important to me... more than anyone else."

Jean's eyes widened a bit. 'I'm important to him?!'

After a few moments, they reached the stable.

"Oh Sorry. I forgot I live here." Eren said and nervously chuckled.

Armin took out his horse. "You seem to be forgetting a lot of stuffs lately, Eren." He got on his horse.

"Yeah... Those memories just messed my own memories too." Eren said.

Armin looked back to see Mikasa standing beside Eren. "Mikasa, are you not coming?"

"Oh? Sorry. I want to talk with Eren." Mikasa said.

Armin smiled. "Ok."

Jean gritted his teeth, looking ahead.

Armin looked at Jean. "Let's go, Jean."

Jean nodded and both of them took off.
.

After they were out of sight, Mikasa walked up to Eren.

Eren looked at her and smiled. "Mikasa."

Once before Eren, Mikasa unwrapped her scarf and wrapped it around Eren.

Eren gently hend her scarf. "Washed it today?"

Mikasa nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Your scent was missing from it."

Eren chuckled. "You like my scent so much, don't you?"

Mikasa slowly wrapped her arms around Eren and closed her eyes. "Yeah."

Eren hugged her back. "Don't you think you are being so clingy lately."

"I can't help it when I'm around you, Eren." Mikasa said, smiling.

"And why is that, Mikasa?" Eren asked, smiling.

"Who knows?" Mikasa said.

Silence fell upon them as they stayed in that position.

"Eren..." Mikasa called out.

"Hmm?" Eren said.

"Why did you not tell me about you seeing your Dad's memories?" Mikasa asked and pulled away from the hug.

"Well, I just didn't want you to be concerned about it." Eren replied.

Mikasa put her hand on Eren's face and caressed his cheek. "But if it was for you, I'd have been ok."

"Still, you've been through a lot lately." Eren said. "So, I preferred keeping that to myself."

"Eren, please, don't keep everything to yourself like that." Mikasa said. "You know, you can talk to me whenever you want."

Eren smiled. "Ok Mikasa. And sorry for keeping that a secret."

Mikasa pinched his cheek. "That's fine, Eren."

Eren looked away. "But, how are we going to break this news to my Mom?"

Mikasa's eyes widened at the realisation.

"She doesn't even know that it was my Dad who gave me this powers." Eren said and looked at Mikasa. "What'll she think of my Dad?"

Mikasa let out a sigh. "I don't know..."

"We have to tell her somehow." Eren said. "Let's see what happens..."

"Hmm..." Mikasa said.

Silence fell upon them as they kept starring at eachother.

Slowly, they started to lean forward.

They closed their eyes as their lips met.
.

Unbeknownst to them, Hange, Levi and Erwin were looking at them with wide eyes from afar.

"What the hell those brats doing there?" Levi asked.

Hange smiled. "So they are together, huh?"

Levi stepped forward. "These brats-"

Hange threw her hand before Levi and stopped him. "Come on, Levi. Let them have their moment."

"Huh?" Levi said, looking at Hange.

Hange's expression saddened. "I mean, look." She looked at Eren and Mikasa. "That poor kid only has 8 years left. I'm no love expert or anything but I can tell that they love eachother so much." She let out a sigh. "I'm sure that we'll find a way to save the people of Paradis but we won't be able to stop Eren's inevitable death." She smiled sadly. "May be without this Curse of Ymir, they would have gotten married in the distance future but Eren'll only make it till 23. So, we should let them love eachother when they can." She looked at Erwin. "Erwin, what do you think?"

"I think you're right, Hange." Erwin said and looked at Eren. "He has gone through a lot so we should pass it."

Levi let out a sigh. "Fine."
.

After a moment, both of them broke the kiss, breathing heavily.

Both of starred at eachother again, blushing.

Then, they started to lean forward again but stopped as-

"Yeager, Ackerman." Levi called out, walking towards them with Erwin and Hange following behind.

Eren and Mikasa gapsed and turned to them, blushing.

"Y-Yes sir?" Eren said, embarassed.

Levi and Hange stopped before them while Erwin went towards his horse.

"Listen, whatever you two do, just don't make a mini version of you, understand?" Levi said.

Eren and Mikasa blushed.

"Yes sir!" Both of them said.

"Oh come on, Levi." Hange said with a smile, standing beside Levi. She grinned as she looked at Eren and Mikasa. "But I really want to know how the baby of a titan shifter and an Ackerman would be like."

Mikasa and Eren looked at eachother, blushing.

"Shut up, four eyes." Levi said, looking at Hange.

"Ok ok, sorry Eren, Mikasa." Hange said and laughed.

"It's ok, Hange-san." Eren said with a smile

"Remember my words." Levi said, turned around and left with Hange following behind.

After some minutes, they took their horses and left.
.

Eren and Mikasa looked at their departure for some moments before looking at eachother.

Mikasa smiled. "Let's go inside, Eren." She held his hand. "You'll catch a cold."

"Yeah. Let's go." Eren said with a smile.

Then both of them turned around and left for Eren's underground room at the old Survey Corps headquarter, holding hands.
.

Their walk towards the room was silent.

Once they entered the room, Mikasa looked around.

"So this is where you stay." Mikasa said and looked at Eren with a smile. "It's so clean. Captain must have made you do the cleaning, right?"

Eren chuckled. "Yeah." He went towards his bed. "Captain and his obsession with cleaning." He sat on his bed.

Mikasa walked towards him and sat beside him. Then she side hugged his torso.

Eren wrapped his arm around Mikasa.

Silence fell upon them for some moments.

"Eren..." Mikasa said and looked at Eren.

Eren looked at her. "Hmm?"

"You're still hiding something from me, don't you?" Mikasa said and tightened her grip. "Please Eren, don't keep everything to yourself. Tell me, please."

Eren looked ahead and let out a sigh. "It's just..." He took a deep breath. "I didn't say it back then but..." He looked at Mikasa. "The special trait of the Attack titan is... it can glimpse into the memories of it's future inheritors. In other words, it can see the future."

Mikasa gapsed. "See the future...?" 'So he saw his own future through his father's memories back then? Is that why he did what he did?'

"And I know you probably know it's not just the memories of my Dad I saw back then." Eren said, looking ahead.

"Huh?" Mikasa said.

Eren looked at her. "That day, the first thing I saw was the memories of our past life... the past we left behind."

Mikasa buried her face in Eren's chest. "Right. A horrible past."

Eren looked ahead with a saddened expression. "Back then during the medal ceremony, I saw my own future through my Dad's memories." He looked at his palm. "What a sight it was."

Mikasa pulled away a bit and looked up at him. "Then why did you keep it a secret, Eren?"

"I just... didn't want to believe it but all those events... they just kept happening." Eren said. "I saw everything. From us reaching the ocean to me destroying the world." He looked at Mikasa. "I felt desperate to separate myself from all of you while asking myself, 'Wait! What am I doing?'." He looked down. "I just went with the flow of events. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, Mikasa."

"It's ok Eren." Mikasa said, still hugging Eren. "I understand you had to do it."

Eren let out a sigh. "As you probably know, Ymir waited 2000 years for you so that you could free her from the pain of her love."

"Yeah..." Mikasa said.

"Ymir choosing you was what lead to that end result." Eren said. "Everything was only for the sake of reaching that end result." He looked at Mikasa. "But after my death, to give you a second chance, Ymir used the hidden power of the source of all living matter and changed the end result thus we're here, in eachother's arms right now."

"So those are the things you saw in your Dad's memories." Mikasa said. "It must have been painful to carry that burden... all alone for four years."

Eren got teary eyed. "Mikasa... After I used the Founding Titan's power to it's full potential, my thoughts became incoherent. The influence that the Founder's power bring about have no past or future..."

"Eren..." Mikasa said, confused.

"They all exist at the same time." Eren said. "And that's why... it was inevitable..."

"Huh?" Mikasa said, confused, looking at Eren.

"On that day, at that time, Bertolt wasn't yet supposed to die." Eren said.

"Huh?" Mikasa said.

"That's why I overlooked that and I sent..." Eren said and tears rolled down his face. "That titan to our home so that it could kill... Mom..."

Mikasa gapsed and backed off a bit. "You did what...?"

Eren cried silently there. "I had no choices, Mikasa... It was my Mom's death that what kept me moving forward for all those years..."

Mikasa kept starring at Eren with wide eyes as tears rolled down her face.

"That's not it..." Eren said and sniffed. "I pushed my Dad into killing the Reiss family too..." He cried in silence there, covering his eyes with his forearm.

Mikasa kept starring at him with a surprised expression.

Then a thought came to her mind.

'I shouldn't forget that he was just a little boy who wanted to explore the outside world.' Mikasa's expression softened. 'He just had to see the cruelty of this world over and over again... At the end, he had to turn himself into a monster for our sake.'

Mikasa smiled. "Eren..." She got closer to him and hugged him tightly.

"Mikasa..." Eren said and sniffed. "What would my Mom think?"

Mikasa's eyes widened and she looked up at him.

"She'd probably be disgusted by herself for giving birth to a monster like me." Eren said. "She didn't deserve that fate but she had to..." He sniffed. "I'm sorry Mikasa. I'm sorry for causing all the trouble to you. I'm sorry..." He continued to cry.

Mikasa smiled. "Eren..."

Eren wiped his tears and looked at Mikasa.

"You were forced to do so, Eren." Mikasa softly said. "Don't be hard on yourself now. Look, we have gotten another chance." She put her hands on his cheeks and caressed them. "I know you won't do those things this time."

Eren looked away. "I know I won't be starting the Rumbling this time but still..." He looked at Mikasa. "It's hard to not think about what I had to do back then..."

Mikasa kept caressing his cheeks. "Let's just not think about it, Eren. Let's focus on us now." She smiled.

Eren frowned. "What focus, Mikasa? I'm going to leave this world after 8 years."

Mikasa's eyes widened a bit. Then she looked down. "Do you think... Ymir will take you away from me this time too?"

"I'm not sure myself." Eren said. "In the memories of the future, the last memory I saw was of us..." He blushed a bit. "... getting married..."

Mikasa blushed and looked up at him. "Eh?"

"Yeah that's right." Eren said with a smile. "That's the last memory I saw." His smile dropped. "But I don't know when that happened... probably before I'll be gone..."

Mikasa smiled. "It's fine then. But the main question is... do you love me?" She pinched Eren's cheeks. "Don't lie to me, Eren."

"I... I do Mikasa." Eren said, smiling and blushing. "Since the day we met... not just in this life but in our previous one too... I've always loved you, Mikasa..."

Mikasa smiled while tears started to roll down her face. Then she put her hands on Eren's neck and brought him closer, smiling. "I guess it's obvious but I love you too, Eren." She pressed her lips to his.

Eren kissed her back and they started making out.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, breathing heavily.
.

After a moment, Eren put his hands on Mikasa's face. "I don't know how all of this will end, but I want to live long and happy life with you, Mikasa."

Mikasa leaned into his hand and put her's on his. "Don't worry, Eren. We'll find a way."

"Hm..." Eren said.

Mikasa smiled. "But before that, I'm sure we'll get married and have children."

Eren's expression saddened. "But if we continue our relationship, how will you move on from me once I'm gone?"

Mikasa looked down. "I won't... move on from you, Eren." She looked at him. "I'll just live with the memories of yours."

"But, you'll be very unhappy." Eren said.

Mikasa smiled sadly. "It's fine, Eren. I'll manage somehow..."

Eren looked away. "Hm..."

Mikasa leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry, Eren. If we have children in the future, I won't be alone after you'll be... gone..."

Eren smiled sadly, looking at Mikasa. "Yeah..." He wrapped his arms around Mikasa. "Let's just cherish these 8 years I've left, together." He closed his eyes.

Mikasa's expression saddened. 'Cherish the remaining time he has left...?'

Then a thought came to her mind.

She blushed and pulled away from the hug. "Ok but do you know how babies are made?" She innocently asked.

Eren blushed. "Mikasa, what kind of question is that? Did they not teach us about it during our training days?"

"But still, I have my doubts." Mikasa said and grabbed Eren's shoulders.

"Doubts?" Eren said.

"Yeah. Doubts." Mikasa said, smirking.

___________________________________________

Love Alert! 😏
___________________________________________

Mikasa pushed Eren to the bed, holding his shoulders.

"M-Mikasa?" Eren said, confused. "What are you doing?"

Mikasa reached out and slowly unwrapped her scarf from Eren's neck.

Then she nearly folded it and put it on the night stand.

"Mikasa?" Eren said, unsure.

Mikasa looked at Eren and smiled.

Eren's eyes widened as Mikasa got on top of him where their chest pressed together.

"W-what are you doing, Mikasa?" Eren asked, blushing.

Mikasa leaned towards his face, blushing. "Thing I've always wanted to do with you... Ereh..." She said in a seductive tone and put her palms on Eren's face.

"What do yo-" Eren said and stopped as Mikasa gently pressed her lips to his and closed her eyes.

Eren did the same and kissed Mikasa back while he was stroking her hair.

After a few minutes of making out, they abruptly pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off, out of breathe.

Mikasa smiled. "Hm?" She pecked Eren's lips and kissed him again. Then her kisses went from his lips, to his cheeks and then to his neck.

"Mikasa..." Eren softly said in pleasure.

Mikasa could feel her heart beating faster, hearing Eren saying her name.

Then she started sucking and biting Eren's neck, leaving marks.

Eren's breath shuddered as it was too much for him while he kept stroking Mikasa's hair.

After a few moments of leaving marks, Mikasa leaned back a bit and looked at Eren, smiling.

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Mikasa leaned forward and pressed her lips to his while she was stroking Eren's hair.

Both of them melted into the kiss.

All they were thinking was eachother's presence.

After a few minutes, both of them pulled away, breathing heavily.

After a moment, Mikasa sat up on his lap, blushing.

Eren kept looking at her with curiosity.

His eyes widened as Mikasa started unbuttoning her shirt.

"M-Mikasa? Are we really going to be doing that?" Eren asked, blushing, unsure.

Mikasa fully unbuttoned her shirt and looked at Eren, smiling. "Of course." She slowly removed her shirt, revealing her grey bra and well defined abs. She put her shirt aside and looked at Eren with a smile. "Do you not want it?"

Eren kept blushing heavily, looking at Mikasa's body. "I..." He could feel himself getting harder.

Mikasa reached out and unbuttoned Eren's shirt.

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off while Mikasa kept unbuttoning his shirt. He looked away, gritting his teeth. 'Shit. She is so hot! I probably won't last long.'

Once Mikasa was done unbuttoning Eren's shirt, Eren looked at her, blushing heavily.

"Ereh..." Mikasa said. Then she held Eren's shoulders and sat him up while she was still on his lap.

Both of them kept starring at eachother for a moment before leaning forward and pressing their lips together.

Between their kiss, Mikasa fully removed Eren's shirt and let her arms roam freely around his torso.

But Eren was too nervous to do anything so he just held Mikasa's waist.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, breathing heavily.

Again, Eren found himself starring at Mikasa's abs and pale skin with wide eyes and opened mouth. He was lost for words at her beauty.

Mikasa noticed his gaze and her expression saddened. "I'm sorry, Eren. I don't look much like a girl."

Eren looked at her face with confusion.

Mikasa brought her hand towards her abs. "I know I'm not preety either. So-"

Eren quickly held her shoulders and looked dead into her eyes. "No Mikasa. You're beautiful."

Mikasa smiled. "You mean it?"

Eren smiled. "Of course I do."

Mikasa smirked. "Then why haven't you made any moves on me yet?"

"Huh?" Eren said with confusion.

Mikasa put her palm on Eren's face and caressed his cheek. "I mean, why haven't you touch me yet?"

Eren blushed and looked away. "I-I'm just nervous, you know?"

"Is that so?" Mikasa asked.

Eren looked at her, smiling shyly. "Yeah..."

Eren's eyes widened as Mikasa had brought her hands behind her back. Then she unclasp her bra strap.

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off.

Mikasa blushed heavily as her bra fell off her chest, revealing her boobs and rock hard nipples.

Eren kept staring at her boobs while his little titan got harder. "Uh..."

Mikasa put her hands on Eren's nape. "Why are you hesitating, Ereh?" She said in a seductive tone. Then she slowly brought his head towards her chest.

"I uh um..." Eren said, not knowing what to say.

"Don't hold back." Mikasa said and put Eren's face in between her boobs.

'I can't believe we are going to be doing it...' Eren thought.

Mikasa held Eren's one hand and guided it towards one of her boobs.

Both of them gasped as Mikasa put his hand on her boob.

"Ereh..." Mikasa let out a moan, still stroking his hair.

Slowly, Eren started groping her boob. "It's so soft, Mikasa." He gently caressed her one boob while his head was still between her boobs.

Mikasa squeezed her eyes shut at the pleasure. "Ah Ereh! It feels so good! Ah!"

Her words gave Eren some confidence.

He leaned back a bit and put his mouth on Mikasa's one boob while gently caressing her other one.

Mikasa gapsed as Eren started sucking on her hard nipple.

"Ah... Ereh... Don't stop... Ah!" Mikasa said between her moans. "It feels so good! Ah! Ereh!" She increased her pace in stroking Eren's hair.

Eren was getting even more harder, hearing her moan.

He kept sucking and biting on one of her hard nipples while flickering her another one with his fingers.

Mikasa kept moaning Eren's name, stroking his hair while she still had her eyes squeezed shut.

She could feel herself getting wet by his touch.

'I won't last long if he keeps doing it...' Mikasa moaned. 'Damn, he is so good at it...'

After a moment, Eren pulled away a bit, leaving a trail of saliva between his lips and Mikasa's nipple.

Then he moved his head towards Mikasa's other boob and started sucking and biting her nipple while flickering her other one with his fingers.

"Ereh... If you keep doing this then-' Mikasa said and gasped as Eren nibbled a bit roughly on her nipple. "Ereh!"

Eren stopped and looked up at Mikasa with wide eyes. "Am I hurting you, Mikasa? I'm sorry."

Mikasa looked at him, smiling shyly. "No not at all." She lowered her hand and caressed Eren's cheek.

Eren smile. "Did I do good?"

"Of course." Mikasa said and blushed. Then she leaned towards his ear. "You're driving me crazy, you know? I'm already wet down there." She said in a seductive tone.

Eren blushed. "Uh...

Mikasa giggled and faced Eren.

Both of them kept starring at eachother before they leaned forward and pressed their lips together while their hands roamed freely on each other's body.

Mikasa kept moaning in their kiss as Eren was pinching her nipples.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, breathing heavily.

After a few moments of breathing, Mikasa grabbed Eren's head and abruptly kissed him. Then she forced her tounge inside his mouth.

Eren smiled and did the same while he kept flickering Mikasa's nipples.

After a moment, Mikasa tackled Eren to the bed while their lips were still connected.

Eren moaned between their kiss and cluched the bedsheets tightly as Mikasa started to grind her hips against Eren's, smirking.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their mouths, breathing heavily.

But Mikasa didn't stop grinding against Eren.

"M-Mikasa..." Eren moaned as he felt Mikasa against his throbbing titan. "If you keep... doing this then... I won't..."

Mikasa giggled and stopped. Then she leaned towards Eren's ear. "Do you want more, Ereh?" She asked in a seductive tone.

Hearing her seductive tone, Eren felt like he couldn't hold back anymore. He looked away. "I... I do." He looked at her. "But, do you?"

Mikasa smiled and pecked Eren's lips. "I really do."

Eren smiled shyly.

Then Mikasa sat up and got up from Eren's lap.

Eren watched with a reddened face as Mikasa reached out and unbuckled his belt.

Unknowingly, Eren smiled. 'How lucky I am today.'

Mikasa noticed his smile and smiled back, holding the waistband of his pant. "Why are you smiling?"

"Oh it's just that... I never imagined I would live to share this moment with you... That how lucky I'm right now..." Eren said, smiling.

"It's the same for me." Mikasa said and slowly pulled down Eren's pants, leaving him in his shorts.

Eren blushed and looked away in embarassment.

Mikasa put his pants aside and looked at the hardness on his shorts. She giggled and got closer to it. "What is it? Titan hardening?" She giggled.

"Ugh..." Eren said, still looking away.

Then Mikasa reached out and grabbed the waistband of his shorts.

In a few seconds, she pulled down his shorts to his ankles and Eren's titan came to her view.

She gasped at his size. 'I'm sure I won't last long...'

She smiled and fully removed his shorts while Eren was still looking away, blushing.

"Ereh." Mikasa called out, smiling.

Eren looked at her.

Mikasa leaned towards him and gently grabbed his face. "Why are you so embarassed right now?" She caressed his cheek.

"It's just that... I'm the only one naked here..." Eren said, blushing.

Mikasa giggled. "Is that so?" She sat up straight.

Eren nodded.

Mikasa lifted her hips up a bit and pulled down her pant and panty in one go, revealing her dripping wet womanhood.

Then she fully removed her pants and sat up, completely naked.

Eren saw Mikasa in awe.

Mikasa looked at Eren and smiled. "Happy now?"

Eren didn't say anything as he just starred at her, admiring her beauty.

Mikasa giggled. "How long are you going to stare me, Ereh?"

"Uh..." Eren said, blushing. "Well, I can't keep my eyes off your body, Mikasa. You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Ereh." Mikasa said got on top of him where their body pressed against eachother's. She leaned towards his ear. "Just so you know, this body is yours only. Not anyone else's."

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off, blushing. "You're..."

Mikasa gently held Eren's face and pressed her lips to his.

They kept making out for a few minutes, stroking eachother's hair.

After that, they pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Mikasa, are you sure you want to do this?" Eren asked, uncertain.

Mikasa leaned forward and pecked his lips. "Of course." Then she got off him and sat by his lap.

Eren saw as Mikasa kept starring at his titan with lustful eyes.

"Mikasa..." Eren said, desperate as he was dreading for her touch.

Mikasa looked at Eren and giggled. "Sorry, I just got carried away." She looked at his titan again.

"It's o-" Eren said and gasped as Mikasa gently grabbed his titan. He clenched his fist and looked away. "Mikasa..."

Mikasa leaned her head towards his titan, smirking. "So, this is the Attacking Titan?" She looked at Eren. "Is he going to attack me?"

"Ugh..." Eren said and gasped as Mikasa placed a small kiss on the tip of his titan. "Ah Mikasa..."

Mikasa giggled. Then slowly, she wrapped her lips around him.

Eren leaned his head back on the pillow and squeezed his eyes shut at the new sensation. "Ah Mikasa... Mikasa... Ah..."

Mikasa kept sucking him, dragging her tongue up and down his entire length.

Eren grabbed Mikasa's head and stroke her hair while he kept moaning her name. 'Mikasa... She is so hot... I won't last long...'

Mikasa leaned back a bit and removed his titan from her mouth to breathe.

Then she started licking, sucking and kissing the tip of his titan.

"Uh Mikasa... Don't stop please! It feels so good! Ah!" Eren kept moaning.

Mikasa could feel herself getting more wet with each of his moan.

She smiled and nibbled on the tip of his titan.

Eren threw his head back even more. "Mikasa! Uh!"

Mikasa giggled and started sucking his entire length again.

"Mikasa..." Eren moaned, stroking Mikasa's hair with one hand while cluching the bedsheets with another hand.

This continued for some more minutes till Eren felt like he was closer.

"M-Mikasa! I'm g-going to..." Eren said, eyes still shut.

With his words, Mikasa quickened her pace in sucking him.

"M-Mikasa..." Eren moaned.

After a moment, Eren groaned as his warm fluid shot into Mikasa's mouth.

Once Mikasa felt like Eren had finished inside her mouth completely, she gulped down his fluids and leaned back with a string of saliva still connected between her lips and his titan.

"S-Sorry... Mikasa." Eren said, out of breathe.

Mikasa smiled as a trail of Eren's fluid rolled down her mouth. "It's ok, Ereh." She licked her lips and smirked. "You're so sweet."

Eren blushed and looked away.

Mikasa got on top of Eren where their chest pressed together. "So, how did I do, Ereh?" She put her hands on Eren's face.

"It was amazing, Mikasa." Eren said with a smile.

"I'm glad." Mikasa said and pressed her lips to his.

After a few minutes of making out, they pulled away, breathing heavily.

Mikasa got off Eren and sat up. "Now it's time I satisfy myself." She smirked and looked at Eren's titan which was already hard.

Eren chuckled. "Right..."

Slowly, Mikasa sat up on Eren's lap and looked down at his titan.

"Mikasa, if it hurts then we'll stop, ok?" Eren said with concern.

Mikasa gently grabbed his titan and looked at him, smiling. "Don't worry. I'm strong."

"I know Mikasa." Eren said. "But still..."

Mikasa moaned as she rubbed Eren's titan's tip on her clit. "Don't worry... Ereh... I'll take it..." She said between her moans.

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off.

Mikasa looked down at his titan and aligned it with her wet entrance before she sunk down onto him.

Both of them gapsed as it was their first time.

"Ereh..." Mikasa moaned.

"Mikasa..." Eren moaned, throwing his head back.

Mikasa reached out and grabbed Eren's hands. Then she guided them to her boobs.

Eren got the signal and started flickering her nipples aggressively.

Mikasa threw her head back, holding Eren's hands. "Ereh! Ah! Don't stop!"

"Mikasa..." Eren trailed off, still flickering her nipples.

After a moment, Mikasa took in his full length inside her and slowly started riding him.

The room was filled with both of their moans.

Eren kept groping her boobs and flickering her nipples aggressively while Mikasa kept riding him, moaning.

"Ah Ereh!" Mikasa said. "You're so big! Ah!"

Eren moaned, still groping her boobs. "Mikasa, you're so hot!"

After a moment, Mikasa increased her pace in riding him.

She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut as tears started to roll down her face. "Ereh!"

Eren kept grunting.

This kept going for some minutes before Mikasa felt herself getting closer to reach her orgasm.

She increased her pace even more, moaning loudly. "Ereh! Ah! Ah! I'm close! Ereh!"

"Mikasa!" Eren moaned, throwing his head back, pinching Mikasa's nipples aggressively.

Mikasa's moan got louder and louder until her walls were squeezing around Eren's titan when she released her warm fluid on his titan.

She remained in that position, breathing heavily, holding Eren's hands.

"Mikasa." Eren called out, out of breathe.

After a moment, Mikasa started riding him again, gritting her teeth.

Eren's eyes widened a bit. "Mikasa, but you already hav-"

Mikasa looked at Eren. "Ereh, I wanted... you to... fill me up..." She kept riding him.

"But what if you get pregnant?" Eren asked.

"We'll see." Mikasa said. "Please Ereh."

"Oh ok Mikasa." Eren said.

Mikasa smiled and closed her eyes as she kept riding him.

Eren groaned while he kept flickering Mikasa's nipples. "Ah Mikasa..."

After some moments, Eren felt like he was closer.

"Mikasa, I'm close!" Eren said.

With his words, Mikasa quickened her pace while moaning. "Ah Ereh!"

"Mikasa I'm... I'm so close!" Eren said.

After a moment, Eren let out a loud moan as his warm fluids shot inside Mikasa.

Mikasa threw her head back. "Ereh..."

Eren laid there, breathing heavily.

Once Eren had completely finished inside Mikasa, she slowly lifted her hips up while their fluids were dripping down from her entrance.

Then she laid down beside him, breathing heavily.

After a moment, she gently grabbed Eren's head and brought him closer to her chest to cuddle while they were still naked.

She smiled and started stroking his hair. "How was that, Ereh?"

Eren smiled, blushing. "It was amazing, Mikasa." He reached out and stroke Mikasa's hair. "I'm glad we got to share this moment tonight." He closed his eyes.

"Right." Mikasa said, smiling. Then she closed her eyes as she felt sleepy.

"I am looking forward to spend more of these moments with you, Ereh."

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.6K 40
Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted to it. She got used to the overwhelming...
10.2K 309 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
71.5K 1.3K 21
MANGA SPOILERS: I know a lot of people have already written fan fictions on this topic but this one will be different. After Mikasa killed Eren, Ere...
242K 5.5K 30
🔞This is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...