Prosekai au (cool parent tsuk...

Od Milestone2009

(this au contains:parent Tsukasa, some vocaloids that are not in project sekai, gamer Tsukasa, Tsukasa might... Viac

part 1:backstory
part 2:recruits
part 3:twins?
part 4:lost twin
part 5:MEETING
part 6:Saki Tenma
part 7:School Time!!
part 8.5:the shock
part 9:celebration
part 10:Hate, Sadness, and anger
part 11:Memories of the past
part 12:recovery of relationship
part 13:conflict in the Tenma household
part 14:failed plan, lost sibling?
part 15:a Development of feelings
Part 16:families and friends and appreciation
c2 p1: memories from the past, enemies from the past
🎉🎃halloween special🎃(part 1)
c2 p2:"mission:success"
🎃 halloween special (part 2)

part 8:an unexpected visitor

71 1 0
Od Milestone2009

???: "hello Tsukasa"

Tsukasa: "Y-YOU! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" he said angrily.

Emu: "T-Tsukasa-Kun wh-who is he?"

Tsukasa: "h-he's Toya's dad Aoyagi Harumichi, i will tell you the story later but first I'll have to deal with him"

Harumichi: "oh cmon Tsukasa let's talk about this i just want to visit Saki and please let me visit Toya" he said.

Tsukasa: "VISIT SAKI!! NO WAY IM GONNA LET YOU VISIT SAKI AND TOYA YOU'RE THE ONE THAT RUINED TOYA'S LIFE AND NOW YOU WANT TO VISIT HIM?!?"

Harumichi: "CMON TSUKASA TOYA IS MY CHILD AND I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO VISIT HIM WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Tsukasa: "NO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VISIT HIM YOU... YOU... DISOWNED HIM JUST BECAUSE OF SOME CLASSICAL MUSIC THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO!!"

everyone then went silent and and Harumichi left, Tsukasa then entered the room to find Toya comforting Saki while Saki is crying softly.

Tsukasa: "W-what happened?"

Toya: "nii-san y-you know what happened!"

Tsukasa: "w-what...happened?"

Toya: "YOU.. DON'T..KNOW!? YOU AND DA- NO HARUMICHI FOUGHT SO LOUDLY THAT SAKI WOKE UP AND HEARD EVERYTHING!" he said while trying not to cry.

Tsukasa: "S-Saki i-im im sorry" he said while he ran off.

Saki: "W-WAIT! ONII-CHAN P-PLEASE DON'T GO!" she said while crying.

Saki then tried to go after him but Toya stopped her.

Tsukasa got to his car and left, leaving Nene, Emu, Len, and Rin behind.
_______________________________________

at Rui's house...

ding dong*

Rui's pov: "hmm i wonder who could be? its already late at night and Nene is gonna sleep at her mom's house after visiting Saki"

Rui then opens the door and was shocked to see who it was.

Rui: "T-Tsukasa? aren't you supposed to be at the hospital? and why are you... crying?"

Tsukasa: "yeah i was supposed to be in the hospital but Toya and i got into fight"

Rui: "come in Tsukasa ill prepare some tea and you can tell me what happened at the hospital"

Tsukasa then got inside Rui's house and Rui then prepared some tea, Tsukasa then explained what happened in the hospital and how Toya and him got into fight then Tsukasa then said.

Tsukasa: "hey Rui can you do me favor?"

Rui: "uhh what is it?"

Tsukasa: "could i stay in your house just this night i don't think i will be able to face Toya for tonight"

Rui: "uhh sure?? but we don't really have guest room and Nene doesn't like it when someone uses her room so i guess we could share my room??"

Tsukasa: "pls don't bother sharing your room i will just sleep on the couch"

Rui: "are you sure? the couch isn't really a comfortable spot to sleep in"

Tsukasa: "yeah im sure"

Rui: "o-okay then" he said.

while Rui got some blankets and pillows he saw Tsukasa already asleep in the couch and Rui then put his head on a pillow and covered him with a blanket.

Rui's pov: "he must be really tired from crying huh well i guess it time to sleep im sleepy too"
_______________________________________

the next day 9:30am...

Tsukasa's pov: wakes up* checks the time*
"WAIT 9:30AM OH NO IM LATE FOR SCHOOL I GOTTA RUSH GOTTA RUSH WAIT I FORGIT IM AT RUI'S HOUSE!! OH NO I GOTTA GO HOME AND ALSO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR THE KIDS!!"

Rui: "whoa whoa Tsukasa calm down"

Tsukasa: "CALM DOWN RUI IT'S LITERALLY 9:30AM 9:30AM!! WE NEED TO GET TO SCHOOL FAST!!"

Rui: "haha what do you mean school did you forget the principal's announcement that the school will be on Holliday for a few weeks?"

Tsukasa: "o-oh w-wait they said that?"

Rui: "HAHAHAHA.. HAHAHAHA"

Tsukasa: "h-hey! w-why are.. you laughing?!?"

Rui: "n-no its just that HAHAHAHA.. T-the way you pfffttt the way you panic thinking that there's school today whahahahaha oh my god hahaha Tsukasa p-please h-help me hahahaha I can't stop l-laughing"

Tsukasa was embarrassed while Rui is still laughing and Tsukasa then bonked Rui on the head to make him stop laughing.

Rui: "H-Hey! ouch that hurts y'know!"

Tsukasa: "well that was the only way you'd stop laughing"

Rui: "w-wel-"

Tsukasa: "what? you said "Tsukasa please help me stop laughing" thats what you clearly said" he said while mocking Rui.

Rui: "but i did not say to hit me!"

Tsukasa: "well you're the one that needed help oh and btw i need to go quickly i need to prepare breakfast for my kids"

Rui: "w-wait tsukasa i prepared breakfast come eat here then you can go and prepare breakfast for your kids"

Tsukasa: "uhh sure! thank you Rui!"

Rui: "no problem!"

Rui and Tsukasa then ate together and after eating breakfast Rui decided that he would go to Tsukasa's house to visit the twins.
_______________________________________

at Tsukasa's house...

Len & Rin: "PAPA!"

They both rushed towards Tsukasa giving him a big hug.

Tsukasa: "hey kiddos how are you guys sorry i wasn't able to prepare breakfast for you guys"

Len: "oh don't worry dad uncle Toya has already prepared us breakfast"

Rin: "yeah and it was reallyyyy good"

Tsukasa: "well im happy to hear that and where is Toya now?"

Len: "he said he was gonna visit auntie Saki but it seems like he still haven't gone back so we decided that we would play video games"

Rin: "mhm and did you dad that i beated Len about 2 times already hehehe"

Len: "well that because you cheated! cheater!"

Rin: "no i did not!"

Len: "yes, You DID!"

Rin: "DID NOT!"

Tsukasa: "okay guys stop fighting pls"

the two stops fighting.

Tsukasa: "okay Len, Rin do you guys still remember Rui?"

Len: "Rui?"

Rin: "hmmm"

Tsukasa: "y'know purple hair? likes drones and technology"

Rin: "ohh mister purple guy the one that brought me home with him, yes yes now i remember"

Len: "ohh the one you said have a cr-"

Tsukasa immediately covered Len's mouth before Rui could hear him.

Tsukasa: "shhhh i told you Len to keep it a secret, now Rin you know my secret pls keep it"

Rin: "copy that dad"

Tsukasa: "okay thank you, now i want you guys to meet him again he has came here to visit you both and- oh he's here"

Rui: "hey guys! how are y'all"

Len & Rin: "Uncle Rui! we're okay how about you?"

Rui: "oh im fine oh and uh could you come here for a sec i want to talk to you both privately and uhh Tsukasa is it okay if i talk to the kids for a moment"

Tsukasa: "uh okay sure! i'll prepare lunch"

Tsukasa then went to the kitchen to prepare lunch while Rui and the kids goes to the living room to talk.

Rui: "okay guys i want you to keep this a secret but your daddy cried last night try to comfort him for now until he feels better and please don't say that i told you guys this you daddy will be very mad, okay?"

Len & Rin: "uhuh got Uncle Rui"

Rui: "okay haha thank you and also i will only tell you guys this but keep it also a secret"

Len & Rin: "okayy what is it uncle?"

Rui: "i have a crush on your daddy"

Len: "wait hold up hold up can i talk to rin for a second"

Len and Rin goes to their room and talked.

Len: "Rin do you know what this means?"

Rin: "yeah yeah Len that means"

Len & Rin: "OUR SHIP IS FINALLY COMING TRUEE!!" they said.

Rui: "what is finally coming true?"

Len & Rin: "EEK uncle Rui where did come from?"

Rui: "oh i decided to eavesdrop but i only heard the coming true part, eh i will just go check on Tsukasa"

Len & Rin: "phew thank god Uncle Rui didn't hear us hahahahaha"

as Tsukasa finished making lunch they decided to visit pheonix wonderland.
_______________________________________

at pheonix wonderland...

Tsukasa: "okay guys we're here"

Len & Rin got down from the car and went to play and explore while Rui and Tsukasa talked while walking to their stage and was shocked to see someone standing in their stage.

Tsukasa: "hey Rui who's that im pretty sure we don't have a meeting today"

Rui: "wait let me see who it is wait here"

Tsukasa: "okay i'll just wait here"

Rui goes to the front stage and was shocked to see who it was.

Rui: "uhmm hello?"

Toya: "ah Rui-senpai could you please tell me where nii-san is please i need to talk to him" he said.

Rui: "a-ah could you please wait for a moment"

Toya: "ah y-yes i-i will be at the backstage"

Rui then went to Tsukasa and said who it is, Tsukasa then is shocked and doesn't know what to do since he still is not ready to talk to him and he needed some time but Rui said something that change Tsukasa's mind.

Rui: "if you won't talk to him then you guys will never get along"

Tsukasa: "i know but im still not ready, how about you how do you and Nene make up with each other"

Rui: "u-uh well after we got into a fight i did what you did also i stayed at my friend's house but i realized that I won't be able to make up with her unless i talk to her"

Tsukasa: "o-oh okay i will talk to him"

Rui: "okay I will be right behing you if you ever need help also Toya is at the backstage"

Tsukasa: "o-oh okay"

Tsukasa then went to the backstage and found Toya and they talked about what happened yesterday night

Toya: "n-nii-san i-im sorry about what happened last night p-please im sorry for yelling its just because i got mad that Harumichi was at the hospital and i kinda got angry when Saki cried and actually Saki isn't disappointed in you she's was just shocked to find out the truth" he said while crying.

Tsukasa: "y-yes i understand your anger Toya and yes i forgive you now c'mon lets go to Saki"

they both hugged each other and Rui was touched and hugged them both then they called the twins but thw
e twins heard what happened and was a little angry at Toya but the anger did not last long.
_______________________________________

at the hospital...

they arrived at the hospital and went to Saki's room where they found Nene and Emu.

Tsukasa: "Nene? Emu? why are you guys still here?"

Nene: "well we decided to make some company for Saki and since it's holliday we decided thay we'll just sleep here"

Emu: "and and Tsukasa-kun we talked about thing like what we're you like at the past and she said some embarrasing things about you it was really fun" they both explained happily.

Tsukasa: "ermm Saki im sorry i left too early last night it's just that i was just angry and sad at the same time and i didn't know what to do"

Saki: "it's okay onii-chan i know that mixed feelings sometimes and lets just forget about what happened last night"

Tsukasa: "yes lets forget about last night, and wait... Saki! you said what! i thought that wass supposed to be a secret"

Saki: "im sorry onii-chan its just that i have nothing to talk about so i bought it up sorry"

Tsukasa: "y'know what fine and here Saki i made some of your favourite food i also made food for everyone! come on let's dig in"

Len & Rin: "thank you dad this is yummy"

Saki: "woah thank you onii-chan you're the best"

Everyone ate their meals and Emu, Nene, and Rui took their leave since they needed to to do something at home whilst leaving Tsukasa, Toya, Saki, Len, and Rin.

Tsukasa then decided to sleep in the hospital and same as the other Tsukasa shared with Len while Toya shared with Rin.
_______________________________________

The next day...

Tsukasa then woke up and gave Len more blanket space, he then goes to the mall and bought some foods for everyone to eat.

at the hospital...

Len then woke up and wondered where his dad is he then woke up Toya to ask where their dad is.

Len: "Uncle Toya where is dad?"

Toya: yawns* "h-huh oh Len why are you awake so early?"

Len: "Uncleee! daddy is missing wahhh"

Toya: "h-hey L-Len don't cry nii-san will come back j-just wait a little longer please"

Len: "o-okay sniffs*"

Tsukasa then got back in the hospital and Len immediately hugged him.

Tsukasa: "L-Len why are you awake this early?"

Len: "daddy! oh i thought you were going missing"

Tsukasa: "well that explains why Toya is awake and trying to calm you down hahaha well then do you wanna eat? you too Toya if you don't wanna then you can go back to sleep"

Len: "mhm mhm im hungry"

Tsukasa: "okay then let me prepare the food and let's try not to eat everything okay?"

Len: "okayy"

after Tsukasa prepared breakfast...

Saki then wakes up and smelled the food along with Rin but Toya seems to still be asleep.

Tsukasa then gave then food for breakfast
_______________________________________

After eating...

the doctor then knocked at their room and gave them some surprising news which woke up Toya.

knocking*

Tsukasa: "come in!"

the doctor walks in*

Tsukasa: "oh doctor what seems to be the problem?"

Doctor: "oh no there's no problem actually this is more of a good news"

Tsukasa: "then what seems to be the good news"

Doctor: "Saki is ..."

to be continued...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

152K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
125K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...