CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

relaxation after a long battle.

483 9 9
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

After a long day of battle against the god loki and "love making" for issei and rias everyone can rest as life finally is right.

Here at abaddon estate kai got from his fathers will and rights we see vali biiku and aurthur with fenrir watching in through the garden window.

Man this place is big. Biiku stated. Of course it is it's a devil estate right vali. Arthur spoke to vali but vali was looking in the window in shock as he saw a tired kai in a blue tank top and boxers with the abaddon logo on them waking up from bed and in the kitchen feeding the pups of fenrir as the three listened in on what kai was saying

Here we go you two. Kai said giving two bowls of dog food and water as he leaned down to pet them as they ate. If you don't like that i can try cooking you some food uhh what should name you two. He pandered while the pups looked confused never being named until he came up with two name.
I got how about fen and fenris you two kai said making the two happy.

How is he a satan he acts so happy? Vali thought out loud getting Kai's attention.
Uhhhh vali? Why are you and whoever those two are along with fenrir spying on me through my kitchen window. Kai asked sarcastically as he let group in to talk.

Well kai first i wanted to say in glad your a dragon along with a devil it's like we're the same you and i, amd two where is kuroka we haven't anywhere. Vali asked making kai feel fear.

Shit uhh monkey man and knight can you help get fen and fenris out so they don't see them. Kai said in panick as the two were confused but like on right on Que a littlw black cat came downstairs.

Yawn~nya hun shirone is still asleep so i thought i ask about last night? Kuroka said wearing a black shirt most likely from Kai's dad as she then looked puzzled by how many people were in the kitchen along with 3 dogs.

You didnt? Arthur asked making biiku laugh and kai red. I did both her and her sister but i think i am going to die. Kai said as kuroka let out her power. Yes yes you will because WHY DO YOU HAVE THE DOGS HERE WHERE THE THREE OF US LIVE NYA. KUROKA YELLED MAKING THE DOGS JUMP IN FRONT OF KAI.

Grrrr. Hssss both dogs and kuroka let out. As they glared at each other until kai let out his twin king power making the three calm down.
Fen fenris both you two calm down or i won't find yourselves human forms. And Kuroka these two are my pawns and my pets you know like family and with my cousin back to normal and i got my houses i thought why not keep them with me. Kai said making the three calm down but then vali aurthor and biiku along with kuroka raised a eyebrow when kai said houses.

Ok this is a big estate but you say you have more dragon boy? Bikku said making kai raise a eyebrow at the nickname.
None of your business but yes and vali meet me at issei's and call my cousin zechs for me because.. Then vali cut off kai saying. Because of the dragon energy in rias right. Vali said with Kai's knodd as they both knew it was the shard. Your right vali but we both know how to fix it but for why i nees zechs it's because him and Michael and azazel want to talk to me and my four partners. Kai said making the dividing gear appear with albion asking.
I know of your father and ophis but who else? Albion asked making kai reach out hia hand summoning gram.

The sword abaddon aka aura power and destruction gram and as for the 4th i can't tell you vali due to your company but i can set up of link between us three so we can talk like i did with issei thanks to ophis. Kai said as he left to get dressed to see issei and the leaders.
Ok since this kid is very interesting issei you chose a good studennt but i will help him get revenge. Vali thinks to himself as remembered his grandfather.

Pov change hyoudou home

We see vali in his normal clothing and kai in a blue tank top with his black jacket and blue jeans with his timat gloves and fenris by his side.

Ok nice look but why did you bring.. Vali asked gesturing to the dog.
Fenris if the two wont listen i will force him out with Fenris right boy. Kai said to vali as he looked at fenris as the he barked and the three walked into the house.

Hello who is it? Miki asked.

Hello mrs. Hyoudou long time no see. Kai said as goro and miki jumped running to kai.

How have you been? Its a long time no see. Goro asked as they hugged kai.
I'm good? We're here to see issei he has a long story to tell you since we last met. Kai said as he was confused still not used to being hugged or cared for but now he thinka it's normal.

Ok but if he has things to tell us we will talk to sirzechs ok. Miki said breaking the hug as vali and kai knodded and went to issei's room as fenris was already outside the door.

Your fast fenris. Also vali why are you so quite? Kai asked his fellow satan hyprid along with fellow dragon.
That's just how i am due to well being me i guess that's how I've always been. Vali says as Kai and him stop at the door that fenris was pawing at as the presence of the red dragon was in the room.

Knock knoco knock hyoudou open up. Valu said making kai facepalm. You know you could be nice right? Issei the leaders want to give us a gift for beating loki hurry up. Kai said as the door opened making vali plush and kai hide his eyes as rias opened the door covered by a blanket.

Hm? Kai it's to see you cousin thanks for the help by the way and you two vali. Rias said with a smile to the pairs shock.
Help with what? The two asked.
Oh you didn't know your p.o.d and dragon power countered mine long enough for me to force loki out of my head because two similar familes counter each other like a positive and a negative. Rias as she let them into issei's room only to see him asleep with a perverted look in his face and a clay sculpture made brand new of rias and raynare but how he saw them one has his fire and one has his BEGINING.

Ok rias can i say something before i wake him up? Vali asked as rias looked at him now serious thinking he would go back to fighting in the choas brigade.
Can you get dressed your making your cousin blind himself. Vali said motioning to kai who used the shadow gear on his eyes making it so he can't see anything.

Oh shit sorry. Rias said as she went in the bathroom to change as vali walked towards issei and punched him in the gut making the dragon jult up.

OWWWW. What the fuck vali. Issei said as he vali was laughing his guts out.
You didn't wake up you idot those two have been trying to get you up for the rewards you are getting. Draig said next to kai with coffee in hand.

Who said that? Kai said stil blind making the three dragons laugh.
Fenris uncover my eyes or bite issei out of bed. Kai said making issei run out of the room as he knows what those kind of teeth can do after all he almost died to fenris dad. As kai uncovered his eyes as they left.

Was that needed kai? Rias asked stepping out of the bathroom in a red shirt black pants and and silver jacket with red heels. Of course it wad he takes forever and plus i was board. Kai said making everyone laugh as vali an draig walked down the stairs to make sure issei was not on the ceiling afraid of fenris.

Well see ya at the gremory estate cousin. Kai said as he was about to leave before he was stopped by rias grabbing his arm. Kai give raynare this as a thank you and her reward after all i need to do some training if that's alright. Rias said as she gave kai a necklace filled with limited p.o.d energy to Kai's shock.

This is so she can use the power that she was prave enough to fight against and that she deserves to use as a queen however it's very limited it can only be used for 5 minutea and then needs to be charges with magic but with the person goes evem one second passed the on second mark they will be harmed by the p.o.d power. Rais explains to kai as she circles then circles to her team to apologize for her crimes she did due to loki.
Damn Cus you really are like a caretaker and a warrior who feels sorrow for her mistakes. Kai says as he leaves by putting the necklace in his pocket walking down the stairs to see issei and the others ready to leave.

Pov underworld.

We see the gremory estate with many leaders in one room and all the people who fought in the room during the loki event as well as a circle appears to show issei,kai, fenris,and vali.

Young dragon warriors please step forward you three who fought the god and claim your gifts from the alliance. Sirzechs spoke with a calm tone as the three walked forward with heads held high.

Vali lucifer, white dragon emperor and grandson rizivin lucifer. What is it that you would like as reward. Azazel asked with pride in one of two People in front of him he views as a son.

Vali looked at issei and kai as they both smiled as he turned back to the leaders and said, if possible i would wish for my team to be excused of our crimes as we left the brigade before kyoto and i would my own pieces. Vali stated shock from none as he was a devil. Very well you earned that much at least sizechs spoke as vali bowed and left and kai walked up.

Young abaddon king and dragon king. Kai what is it that you would like? Yakasan asked as kai spoke. I would like a book of norse magic to learn more about fenris and fen along with magic overall, and if possible a way that can turn human and into weapons norse bond because i care for them and same for me. And last a norse bow sincr besides my own dragon power and some p.o.d im all close combat. Kai says with most shocked by his request as odin steps forward and says.

Young twin king i say you earned the right to learn of the norse so you have a deal. Odin says as kai and the pups smile and he turns to ajuka.
And uncle ajuka Beelzebub if its alright i would the rest of my father's assets for example clothing money dragon fruit and libary. Kai says making ajuka pissed at his assistant.
My apologize Kai seens my assent didnt do her job i will get that done asap. Ajuka says as all but vali are in aw by how kai spoke as vali laughs he hears kai talk in his head through a link saying.

Tell anyone the money os mainly for kuroka and koneko making my meat and sweets bill go up i will kill you white one or maybe worse kai says in his head as he scares vali and albion silent as he walks back and issei steps forward.

Issei hyoudou, red dragon emperor. Michael says. Fiancé to rias and host of Great red as well as Draig and power beyond that of most high-class devils and satans. Sirzechs says cutting off Michael as he know how serious they owe issei.

I will make this guick leaders of the factions. I wish for a sum of the libary of each faction into my phone or copy's of the books in my home. Second i would like to know where to find the home of draig and last i am here to cash in my favors from the factions from long ago. Issei says shocking all present but the leaders as they knew they owed hin more then even there live thus they are ready for his demands.

And that is were it ends Sorry i know cutting it off but i couldn't help it after writting the Loki parts i need to take short chapter breaks but besides thst check ny wise brother DDCRIMSONDD as the emporer of the demon village is about to get a hit new chapter soon plus he trys his best and he true writer trust me. Till next time dragon army

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
25.4K 338 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
581K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...