Against Reason

By ashtraykale

Daphne Collins, a 21-year-old aspiring artist who is attempting to make her way in the world of the bustling... More

Playlist & Aesthetics
Chapter One - A Window of Possibility
Chapter Two - Pasta Nights
Chapter Three - Parks & Pangs
Chapter Four - Bad Dreams
Chapter Five - Under the Weather
Chapter Six - Puppy Love
Chapter Seven - Birthday Chaos
Chapter Eight - Family Film Nights
Chapter Nine - Reminiscence
Chapter Ten - Opportunities
Chapter Eleven - Out of Comfort
Chapter Twelve - First Days Suck
Chapter Thirteen - High Impacts
Chapter Fourteen - Past Pains
Chapter Fifteen - Afterlife
Chapter Sixteen - Little Ballerina
Chapter Seventeen - Late Night Talking
Chapter Eighteen - Ground Coffee Beans
Chapter Nineteen - Glitch in the Plumbing
Chapter Twenty - Arts 'n' Crafts
Chapter Twenty One - Heartache Calls
Chapter Twenty Two - Night Walks in New York
Chapter Twenty Three - Fervent Touches
Chapter Twenty Five - I Can't See You, So You Can't See Me
Chapter Twenty Six - Intercourse
Chapter Twenty Seven - Discourteous
Chapter Twenty Eight - Do We Still Have Apples?
Chapter Twenty Nine - My Tears Ricochet
Chapter Thirty - Oh, How You Love Me So
Chapter Thirty One - Hospital Scares
Chapter Thirty Two - Knight in Shining Armour
Chapter Thirty Three - Nervous Salads
Chapter Thirty Four - Soul Sisters
Chapter Thirty Five - War of Words
Chapter Thirty Six - Dire Straits
Chapter Thirty Seven - Regret
Chapter Thirty Eight - Bun In The Oven
Chapter Thirty Nine - Endeavour for Forgiveness
Chapter Forty - Tis' the Damn Season
Chapter Forty One - What's a Capricorn?
Chapter Forty Two - A Little Snippet of Love
Chapter Forty Three - Shopping for Two
Chapter Forty Four - When Two Became Three
Chapter Forty Five - In a Decade or So...
Epilogue - Two Promises, One Soul
Bonus Chapter - With All My Heart
Bonus Chapter - Home Run
Bonus Chapter - Our Last Slice of Pie

Chapter Twenty Four - Torment

2.5K 84 12
By ashtraykale

Chapter Song - Need You Tonight by INXS

"Girls!" I call out as I begin the treacherous walk upstairs to their playroom. The stairs in this house are so vast and kind of steep, and it doesn't help that to get to the girls playroom - where they are majority of the time - I have to trek up two flights of stairs. 

"Girls!" I shout again. In a huff, I make it to the top of the third floor, taking a break as I'm a little out of breath from the stairs. 

I better not twist my ankle anytime soon, I think i'd give up trying to walk up and down them everyday with an injured foot or something. I have no idea how Lisa - the maid - does it everyday with washing, she's a god. 

I walk into the playroom where the girls sit surrounded by a heap of different cars, trucks, and other vehicles splayed out on a large mat that has roads and houses printed on it. 

"Girls," I huff as I walk up to them. Their gazes snap towards me, surprised at my sudden appearance. Did they just not hear me yelling? 

"It's time to get ready," I tell them and they squeal, jumping up and running over to me. "Go to your rooms and layout your costumes, I'll be their in a second," I tell them, and I hear their loud pitter patter as they descend down the stairs. 

I need a small moment before I head towards those deathly stairs again. 

Once I reach the second floor, I walk in via Hallie's room and see her flattening out her lab coat, that lays flat on her already made bed. 

I'm always surprised by the vast differences of Hallie and Bridie. Hallie freaks out if her room isn't neat and tidy, and she'll always have her bed made once she's awake. 

Bridie however? Her room is like a hurricane. I mean she is a little younger than Hallie and is only four, but I wonder how Bridie makes such mess in such a short time span. I'm honestly impressed really. 

"Ready for hair and makeup?" I ask her and she nods, scrambling into the bathroom. Since Hallie has a wig, I just do two simple braids in her hair and then clip the left over plaits across the bottom of her head, so the wig can slip on easily. 

With her makeup, I let her place the large science goggles on her face so I can trace around them, from this I'll add some grey to look like ash as if her experiment just exploded in her face. 

Thankfully her's is quite simple, and Bridie just has a Bluey costume onesie and then the mask of the dog breed of Bluey. 

Side note - Bluey is such a good show, probably my favourite out of all the children's shows Hallie and Bridie watch. I think at times i'm more invested in whats happening in the show than Bridie.

"Hal', you got your wig ready?" I call out to her as I place Bridie's hair into two low pigtails so the mask fits easily over her head. 

"Yeah!" she answers, and a moment later she's in the bathroom.

She's dressed in her full costume, with black and white striped tights, black shorts and a tank top for underneath the unbuttoned knee length lab coat. 

"The buttons are hard to do up," she complains, a small pout on her lips.

I smile lightly, then kneel down and wave her over to me. "Thats okay, nothing wrong with a little bit of help," I tell her. 

Hallie has a very determined mindset, which is amazing, and I love her for her determination and the way she really sticks to something. Though she has a tendency to think she has to do everything by herself, whether it be simple or difficult tasks, she forgets that she can ask for help. 

I have to remind her. 

"I know," she mumbles as she fluffs up her frizzed grey and black wig. It looks so crazy, but she tried it on at the store and I almost died of laughter. But I guess thats kind of the point of a mad scientist. 

"Okie dokie, lets get this wig on," I say and Hallie jumps a little in excitement. I remember we walked into the costume store, I lost her for a second than I heard her squeal of joy. I walked around the corner and came face to face with Hallie in the wig, my soul left my body at that moment and Bridie started crying. 

She stopped once she realised it was Hallie and not a crazy person in a bizarre wig.

Hallie stands in front of me, and I prepare the wig then slowly slip it on her head. She grips the edges and adjusts it onto her head to her comfort, while I fluff up the black and white frizzed hair at the top. 

"Oh my goodness," I laugh lightly as I step back and admire her. "You look amazing, babe," I smile and she giggles, smiling widely. 

"Do you wanna see yourself in the mirror?" I ask her, even though its a stupid question - of course she wants to see herself int he mirror. 

I pick her up and lift her so she can fully see herself in the bathroom mirror. She gasps at her appearance and admires her costume and makeup. "I look so good!" she squeals, then turns to hug me. "Thank you, Daphy'," she cuddles into me and I peck her frizzed hair, a few strands tickling my nose.

"You're so very welcome, my darling," I say, and then place her back on the floor. "Bridie, you ready?" I say to her and she nods, her mask sitting on top of her head. 

I add some final touches to Hallie's makeup and fix up Bridie's onesie thats a little twisted around her torso. Her onesie is adorable because of the tale at the very back, she just looks so adorable dressed as a little Blue Heeler. 

I scramble the girls downstairs and into the foyer, ready for Danny and I to take them trick or treating. I tell the girls to hang out in the foyer, while I go find Danny, who's in the kitchen. 

"Danny?" I question. 

He turns once he hears me, but he seems annoyed at something on his phone. "Is everything okay?" I ask him, rounding the island and facing him. 

"Just my mother, she wants to take Bridie and Hallie out to lunch tomorrow as an 'apology' for the other day," He says, shaking his head. 

"What did you say?" 

"I told her yes, but we have to talk first, and my father and her have to apologise properly to Bridie before hand," he says and I nod my head in agreement. 

"Thats good," I nod my head. "The girls are ready, are you all good to go?" I ask, changing the sour topic to a more exciting one. 

He smiles, before the two of us make our way down the hall. "Daddy!" They scream once he walks into the foyer area. 

"Oh my god," He says, trying to conceal laughter from the crazy scientist and dog in the foyer. They really are a sight for sore eyes at this moment, like it's a very strange sight seeing a small mad scientist and a dog - just weird, but adorable non the less. 

"Do you like our costumes?" Hallie asks, swishing her pristine white lab coat. 

"You both look amazing, and Hallie your hair is- well it's hair," he says, touching the frizzed wig and she giggles 

I grab the girls trick or treating buckets and give them one each, before we all head out the front door and onto the busy street thats filled with other kids dressed in different costumes, all trick or treating from house to house. 

Lisa has been set as lolly giver for tonight, although she more offered to do it so we could all go out - in her words - as a family. Yeah, that freaked me out when she said that word, I mean I love the girls and I- well there's Danny, but do we really look like a family?

"Do you remember what to say?" Danny asks the girls as we wait at the bottom of our neighbours house, others kids walking up and down their brick stairs. 

"Trick or treat!" They yell. 

He smiles, then lets them scramble up to the door, an elderly couple waiting at the open door with a large bowl of candy. Danny and I watch from afar as they huff up the front steps - they hate the 'massive staircase' that these brownstones are built with.  

My gaze is set on the girls as they reach the elderly couple who smile, and I'm assuming compliment their costumes. Although I let out a small gasp when a warm hand resides in the back pocket of my 'mom' jeans, and yanks me closer into Danny's side. 

I swallow deeply and try to compose myself as the girls rush down the stairs, show ingDanny and I their first pieces of candy of the night. 

The two of us follow the girls down the street and watch as they run up each brick staircase and receive copious amounts of candy that I know is going to send them into a sugar high. But it's Halloween, of course i'm going to let them eat all the candy they want - thats the whole point. 

Danny's hand stays in my back pocket like we're in an 80's movie, although no word is spoken between us. Only the torment of fervent touches, from the brush of arms, the brush of his thumb over my butt and the warmth from his body. 

It's so achingly painful. 

"Look mum- Daphy'! I got a huge Hershey's!" Bridie exclaims when she reaches, us and I don't miss the stumble of the five letter word. 

Mummy. She was about to call me mummy. 

I know Danny noticed it to as the caress of his thumb in-tangled in my back pocket freezes. She doesn't seem to fazed by her mistake, nor does Hallie as they rush down to the next door. 

The night goes on and after we've visited all the houses in the neighbourhood - to the girls insistent whines - we make it back home, we're the girls have dumped all their candy into two piles on the kitchen island. 

Thankfully the girls have different tastes in chocolate, so after a few minutes of meticulous sorting of candy, it's split between them so they both have big piles of candy they like. 

"Bath time!" I exclaim before the girls take their first piece of candy. I know, villainous, and I'm sure Bridie will plot my murder once I'm asleep. But I'm not doing bath time while they're either at the peak of their sugar high or collapsing from it. 

That sounds like a nightmare. 

The girls groan, but oblige and we make our way upstairs to the bathroom. I help them both out of their costumes and use some makeup remover on a cotton pad, to remove Hallie's makeup.

"What was your favourite house?" I ask them. My hands run through Bridie's hair as I scrub it with shampoo and Hallie plays with a few of their boat bath toys. 

"Mm, I liked the Disney one!" Bridie says and I agree. That one was cool, especially the really big Maleficent dragon in the front yard. 

"Agreed. What about you, Hal'?" I ask. 

She places her finger up to her chin in thought. "I don't know, I liked them all for different reasons," she answers. 

"What about the Hocus Pocus one?" Danny's voice echoes in the bathroom and almost sends my heart into cardiac arrest. 

God, why does he keep sneaking up on me like that? He's like my brother who tortures me with jump scares every chance he gets. It sucked when I lived at home because of that exact reason. He'd wait outside the bathroom, or under my bed and grab my ankle or even in my closet - he's so fucking nuts. 

"Oh yeah," Hallie drags out. "That one was amazing!" she drawls. It was, although the three people dressed up as the three witches were kind of scaring me, one tried to jump in my face - not fun. 

Danny walks further into the bathroom, kneeling down next to me on the bath mat and rolling his sleeves up. "You have work don't you?" I ask him. 

"Finished. Plus I wanted to see my girls," he says and for some reason when he says 'my girls', I know he isn't just talking about Hallie and Bridie. 

Maybe i'm going crazy. But his intense eye contact when he says that phrase in this moment solidifies that I'm not going crazy. 

Giggling breaks our eye contact, and I turn to find the girls eyeing us with cheeky smiles as they whisper and snicker between each-other. 

"What are you giggling about?" Danny asks with a smile, pouring some shampoo onto his hand to wash Hallie's hair. They giggle again and don't answer. He shakes his head and mutters, 'cheeky monkey's'.

Laughter and chatter fills the white marble bathroom as Danny and I give the girls their bath. Which as always leaves the bathroom in a wet mess - like me around Danny - and leaving me with the job to place a towel under my foot and swipe up all the excess water and bubbles across the tile. 

"Lolli?" Hallie peers up at me, her big wide eyes so filled with curiosity and wonder. I have no doubt Hallie will grow up to be some sort of scientist, doctor or even explorer with her adventurous nature. 

"Yes, my love," I say as I open a draw in her walk-in robe, picking out a long sleeve and long pant pyjama set - this one being covered in elephants and jungle plants. 

"Do you want children?" she asks and I'm surprised by her question, but not as surprised as I am by the instant scenario that pops up in my mind. One that includes Danny, me and a child. Our child. Oh fucking god, I'm in so deep already. 

I walk back out of her walk-in robe, pyjamas in hand. She instantly knows the routine and as I kneel down to the floor, pant legs stretched open she steps into her underwear, than pyjama pants. 

"Yes, I would," I answer, slipping on her pyjama top. "Why do you ask?" I question, hauling her into bed and helping her under the covers. 

She shrugs. "Because that means you would be someone else's mummy, and I want you to be mine," she answers and my heart melts. 

"Oh lovely, thank you. And if I could be your mummy, it would be the best thing in the world," I tell her, pecking her forehead. 

I take a seat on the edge of her bed, raking my hand through her brushed strawberry blonde hair. "But, even if I did have a child with someone else, that doesn't mean we can't still see each other, and that doesn't mean I would stop being your nanny," I tell her.

Knowing that imagination of Danny and I having a child together is purely fictional, and that I need to shove it deep in my brain and forget about it. But I don't want to and I don't want it to be fictional. I want it to be my reality. 

She nods. "Okay. Goodnight, Lolli," she smiles lightly. 

I smile and lean down, pecking kisses all over her face and she falls into a fit of giggles. "I love you, sweetie. Have sweet dreams, good night," I peck her gently on the forehead and she turns over to her side, snuggling with her plush giraffe - also known as Zelda. 

I stand back up, turning the lamp that sits on her night stand off and retreating into Bridie's room. Until I bump into a wall. "Woah," I stumble back, when was the wall in the middle of Hallie's room- oh, thats not a wall. 

I gulp. "Danny," I smile lightly, trying to conceal a blush. My blushing is out of control when he is even remotely near me. "I didn't see you there," I pat his chest, but I pull my hand back instantly from the action. 

"It's all good," he smiles down at me, amusement swimming in his eyes, but not compared to the dark lust lurking underneath. 

I nod, then walk around him and through the bathroom to Bridie's room where I finally let out a breath. Geez louise, the tension is on overdrive lately. 

"Daphy'," Bridie exclaims and I smile, walking over to her bed where she's snuggled between a mountain of plush toys. 

"Still got the zoo with you I see," I joke and she giggles. 

"I want a goodnight kiss," she says, puckering her lips out. 

I listen to her order and gently kiss her small lips. "You sure you don't want to take any toys out?" I ask, double checking - she tends to change her mind a lot, and I normally find all the toys splattered across her floor in the morning. 

She shakes her head. "No, I want all my friends with me," she says and I nod my head. 

"Okie dokie," I say, then tuck her into bed. "Goodnight, sweetness. Have sweet dreams," I tell her, giving her a kiss on her soft cheek. 

"Ni ni," she mumbles, already falling asleep. 

I smile, then turn her beside lamp off, before heading out into the hallway. I bid Danny a quick goodnight, before rushing to my room and taking a quick shower. 

***

"Fucking christ mother, you didn't have to buy her toys. She just wants an apology, not bribery," Danny exclaims as him, me and Danny's parents stand in the kitchen surrounding the island. 

Danny's parents came around this morning to take the girls out for the day as an 'apology' to Bridie. They showed up with a bike and a bunch of toys for Bridie, and if you couldn't tell, Danny isn't to happy - neither am I. 

I mean yes, kids love gifts. But Bridie really didn't seem to happy or interested in them, just sad they hadn't said sorry to her yet. She just wants an apology and some quality time, not gifts. 

"Oh Danny please, it's just a small gift," Dannys mother waves her hand in the air and I get a glimpse of the giant engagement rock on her slender finger next to her marriage band. Thats a whole diamond cave on her hand right there. 

Danny scoffs. "An apology, thats it," he orders. "And take the gifts back, she doesn't want them," Danny tells them. The both of them mutter something under their breaths, but agree non-the less.

"Also, take them out for something simple like ice cream or milkshakes. And for fucks sake, remember that theres two of them, which means giving equal attention," Danny tells them, and they nod like children. 

We walk out of the kitchen, the girls in the living room watching a kids cartoon. "Ready to go?" I ask them both with an excited smile. 

Hallie nods, but Bridie doesn't answer. "It'll be fun Bridie," I lower my voice. "They'll apologise, I promise and you'll get an ice cream out of it," I tell and she nods, a little more excited. 

"I'll make sure they say sorry Bridie," Hallie tells her sister, placing her hand over Bridie's.

"Okay," Bridie says in a small voice.

The girls get up and I place Bridie's shoes on, before we all make our way to the foyer, past the gift boxes. I pick Bridie up as we make our way down from her incessant grabby hands, not that I mind. "I don't want those gifts, Daphy'," she whispers in my ear. 

"I know, thats why daddy told grandma and grandpa to return them," I tell her and she sighs, relieved. 

Once we get to the foyer I place her down and stand next to Danny, his hand lightly grazing my back. My back arches slightly at his soaring touch, and he chuckles lowly at my reaction, my breathing getting heavier by the second. 

"Bye bye," the girls say in unison, waving to Danny and I. 

I wave back and watch the four head out the door, Danny telling his parents firmly agreeing to only being an hour or so. Once they leave its silent, and Danny's hand is still lightly grazing my back. What do I do? Say something? Jump his bones right in the foyer? 

No, yes. No.

"Join me outside," he whispers in a statement, instead of a question. 

I nod, not able to say anything. Why outside? I mean it's chilly outside, and getting colder as we get closer to the afternoon. Although, a breath of fresh air and cool chill sounds great right about now for my scorching body and squeezing tension in the house. 

We walk down the hallway in silence, his hand now moved from my lower back to trailing up and down my back with one singular finger, leaving a line of fire in the divet of my spine. 

I let out a breath once we get outside, the cool November chill hitting my cheeks and stinging the tips of nose and ears. We continue walking until we're further into the backyard and my shoes crunch against the gravel of the outdoor fire pit.

 He sits down on one of the wooden benches, decorated by pillows and I take a seat next to him, although leaving a decent space. Much to Danny's demise, since he grabs my arm and pulls me flush against his side. 

"Do you know how lost I've been for the last four years?" Danny asks, cutting through the teasing silence. 

I pause before answering his question. "No," I answer simply. 

He turns to look at me, his dark eyes filled with lust and the need drowning his dilated pupils. His breaths are heavy, but slow as if he's trying to keep everything under lock and key.

Something tells me he's just unlocked the door. 

His eyes peer down to my lips, then back up to my eyes, before he turns away and focuses back on the view in front of him. The automatic in ground outdoor fireplace provides my body excess heat, making the back of my neck swelter from both the fire and Danny's body. 

An orange glow tinges Danny's eyes, and sets a tan glow over his skin and face. He's so attractive it's painful. 

"It's been like a maze trying to navigate my life, hitting a wall every time I turn a corner and not having a single person to turn to," he says, his gaze set on the crackling fire in front of us. 

"Then I saw you," he says and I suck in a sharp breath. "My problems melted away, knowing I had someone I could rely on and trust. It was a missed feeling, being in a presence of someone genuine, free and kind," he meets my gaze. 

My heart thumps rapidly in my chest. Thump, thump, thump, it beats, and I'm almost worried he can hear it beating. 

"I'd given up on everything but work and the girls, thinking that having someone who could be there with me through thick and thin was gone," he pauses. "I was very wrong, incredibly mistaken,"

"It was also stupid of me to think I could stay away from you, keep a safe distance between you. I couldn't of been more of an idiot to think I could keep my heart away from you," he says, his breath fanning my lips. 

My stomach flutters with fiery butterflies as their wings burn the inner layer of my stomach, sending a blaze of heat down my body, and straight to the pooling heat between my thighs. 

"I can't keep doing this Daphne, ignoring the tension. I know it's against reason, but I long left my care of people's opinions of us months ago. I need you Daphne, more than just to care for my girls. You give my heart another reason to beat everyday," he tells me, his fingers brushing up my arm, along the side of my neck where my pulse throbs hard and up along the edge of my jaw. 

He cups my cheek and I lean into his rough hand because it feels right. His other hand tucks a strand of loose hair that fell out of my bun, his fingers hot and taunting. 

"Just kiss me already," I whisper. I've had enough of the taunting teases, the fervent touches and it's pure torment. He chuckles lowly, before warm soft lips crash onto mine and everything falls into place. The world levels and my body explodes into a mired of flying fireballs. 

The kiss is firm and his hand travels to the nape of my neck, gripping it tightly and pulling me further to him. A deep groan emits from his throat and I feel it rumble through his body. Though when he plants his hands on my hips and lifts me onto his lap, legs either side so I'm straddling him, I feel a lot more than just his groan. 

His groin pushes up against me and I let out a gasp at the feeling, just imagining having whats inside his tight pants filling me to the hilt. 

My lips parts as a light moan escapes my lips, and he takes the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, hard and with determination. His kiss is full of need as if he's in dire need of tasting every inch of me. 

I graze my hands over his shoulder then grip tightly, my nails digging into his hard shoulders when his hands graze down my back and straight to my ass, squeezing tightly. I gasp at the sensation and my back instantly arches, pushing me forward and closer to Danny's hard cock. 

Needing air, I pull back. My lips feeling like they're swollen and my chest heaving as I inhale the cool autumn air. My breath comes out in a light fog and my heated eyes stare into Danny's.

"Thats enough break," I mutter, than my lips are back onto Danny's. 

He instantly reacts, his teeth now grazing my lip, before detaching and trailing along my jawline and down my neck. I tilt my head back, my eyes fluttering shut as he trails hot wet kisses along my neck, stopping when I gasp as he sucks on a certain spot between my ear and end of my jawline. 

He chuckles and his hot breath fans over my neck, goosebumps spreading like wildfire across my entire body. "Right there," I breathe, whimpering as he nibbles on the spot and my core throbs in need of attention. 

My hips move on their own accord, needing a form of release as the deep feeling becomes unbearable. I grind slowly on Danny's lap, his hands moving on their own accord under my knitted jumper and up my spine, around to the front where my boobs hang bra-less. 

Thank you past me for not putting on a bra this morning. 

I whimper when his rough hands cup both my breasts, two fingers pinching on my nipple and making me cry out in both pleasure and pain. "Please, Danny," I whimper, my throat bobbing, concealing a lump in my throat. My body has never felt so a light, so completely alive in my life. 

"Please what?" He taunts, kissing ever so lightly down the middle of my neck and down the v-line of my knit jumper. 

"Hm?" He hums. "You want what? My fingers in your wet cunt? Grinding in and out of you, as you cry out?" he teases and I gather enough strength to answer. 

"Yes, please," I say, my voice uneven and breathless. From my answer, one hand leaves my breast and goes to the hem of my leggings, his fingers grazing the edge of the seam. 

"Please," I whine as his hand slowly makes its way in my pants, but nowhere near where I need him to be. 

"Patience," his voice is gruff, and I dig my nails into his shoulders to compose myself. My moans turn fast and breathy as his hand pushes my underwear to the side, and his finger runs up the folds of my soaking pussy. 

"Fucking hell," he groans. 

My body leans right into him, my face in the crook of his neck as the pad of his thumb presses hard on my swollen clit that has been begging for his touch. 

"No, lean back. I want to see," he orders lowly. I swallow harshly, licking my dry lips and trying my best not to cry out in rapture as his finger flicks at my clit. The other tantalising my entrance as it teases up and down my folds. 

Before I go to plead him again, he plunges two fingers into my entrance and my head tilts back on its own accord, my teeth digging into my bottom lip to stop any moans from escaping. 

We're still in the backyard, the neighbours aren't far enough for them not to hear me right now. 

"Nuh-uh," he tsks, tugging my lip from my teeth. 

"But the neighbours," I breathe out, only slightly caring at the thought of our neighbours hearing me. 

"I don't fucking care. I need to hear you as you cum on my fingers, Daphne," he growls out, and my eyebrows furrow outwards as my moans deepen, growing louder as his rough fingers flick inside me. 

His fingers pull out, but plunge back in harder, my core tightening as I edge closer to my release and my clit throbs under the pad of his teasing thumb. I try to conceal any noises, but that earns me the harsh pinch of my clit between Danny's rough fingers, giving me a shock of pain but so pleasurable that I cry out his name. 

"Do that again," he grunts. 

"What?" I breathe, to busy grinding on Danny's fingers filling the inside of me, flicking in and out in a gaining speed that gets me closer and closer to the edge. 

"Scream my name, baby," he tells me, and I whimper at the nickname. "Tell the whole neighbourhood who you belong to, tell them who makes you scream like this," he orders ,and I give up on concealing any sort of noise, letting it echo through the trees. 

"I'm close," I mumble.My body heats to a scorching sun and my entrance tightens around Danny's fingers as my clit throbs. My release shakes through me in trembles and I collapse onto Danny's heaving chest. 

My body falls limp and my face sits in the crook of his warm neck, my arms draped over his shoulders. He pulls his fingers out of me, leaving me empty and need of more of him. 

His finger glide down the divet of my spine in a gentle soft motion that relaxes my trembling body as I come down from my high. Soft lips peck my neck than over my flushed cheek, his hand running through the ends of my hair in tender after care. 

I pull back from his warm neck, wanting nothing but to stay in the comfort of his warmth. My cheeks flush from the recent act as I look shyly into Danny's still very heated eyes. I say nothing, instead just peck his soft lips, wanting to remember the soft plump of his lips and gaining an addiction. 

"The girls will be home soon," I mutter, my hand coming to his dark hair and I run my fingers through his soft locks. 

"We wouldn't want them seeing you like this, now would we?" he taunts, a smug smirk gracing his lips and I peck them again. I can't get enough and neither can he because he grips the back of neck and pulls me further to him. 

"Daddy! Lolli!" A child's impatient scream echos from the front of the house. Only one girl can scream that loud and thats Bridie. 

Fucking christ, they're back. 

I instantly scramble off Danny's lap, letting him stand. My legs wobble from the never ending memory of his fingers inside me and his fingers teasing my folds in a painful wait. 

He chuckles at my rush and I send him a playful glare, shoving his chest slightly. His warm arm wraps around my waist like a python with it's prey, pulling me flush against his chest, my hands landing on the hardness of his abdomen. 

His smile is playful, along with the twinkle in his heated gaze as he peers down at me. My heart thumps and I can't help but bite my lip to hide a bright smile. 

He tugs my lips from my teeth and nips it lightly, then pecking me before we head back to the house. I'd rather not have Bridie or Hallie - or his fucking parents - see us like this. 

Yet, anyways. 

***

You're welcome, lovelies. 😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 13K 46
"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that line worked for every female?" "Maybe it h...
282K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
1.8M 40.5K 35
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘- "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈...
317K 10K 44
After a life-changing event, Grace found herself at the most luxurious hotel in Manhattan with the hope of getting a babysitting job. But the moment...