Some Lonely Feeling ✧ H.S. A...

Bởi cynicool

[ COMPLETED & UNDER EDITING ] ➳ Love is anomalous. Especially when there's nothing to gain, and you stick... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;

Chapter 11;

637 27 3
Bởi cynicool

I was really excited to write this part... Sorry for the length... xx

**

The cool breeze hit my face, as some strands of my hair skimmed over my cheek. I pulled it out of my way, managing to get it under control slowly. Harry was tugging me down the street so fast, I was tripping uncontrollably, "Harry!" I shouted under my breath, "Calm down!" I tried my best, but unfortunately he continued at his quick speed.

Finally, after all the loping, we arrived to our destination. I looked at Isabelle creep her way into the car happily, giving me a quick smile that I tried to give back. The car was blue, rose higher off the ground than most. I didn't bother seeing what kind it was, because honestly I didn't care. Harry opened the back door for me politely as I maneuvered my way in, with him following behind. I leaned my forehead on the cold window, taking in a deep sigh of air. I couldn't help but smile at Isabelle and Jace who were holding hands cheerfully, "I always love going here," Harry whispered to me. The music was on at a decent volume that fogged out our voices from the two up front.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked situating my feet carelessly. I was looked down at the floor of the car, where the street lights repeatedly flickered through the car windows.

"You'll see," he said leaning back into the car seats. He smiled at me.

"Mmm," I nodded. I didn't like this. I just wanted to know, but instead of arguing until he told me, I let it go.

I didn't start getting really curious until we began getting out of the city. I brushed off the thought, but as a few moments passed I soon noticed that we were on a country road. I looked around out the window, like a dog or something, concentrated. After what felt like twenty long minutes passed, I sat back in my seat. I should really calm down. Don't be the one to ruin the fun, I Thought. I swallowed listening to the song that was on the radio. I looked over at Harry, trying to be discrete. He was fiddling with his hands. It was so dim, and yet again I took part in a moment of admiration. His curls, like they were at the restaurant, were fallen in his face, and he had the same concentrated face. I soon was interrupted as he tugged off his plaid shirt, fully revealing the white one from beneath it. He made eye contact with me, making my stomach flip as I looked away. I nodded laughing lightly, hoping it was unheard. I smiled over at him scooting a little closer, "We almost there?" I asked suddenly showing a genuinely enthusiastic tone I knew he hadn't heard.

"Yeah, I think so," he smiled, leaning up to look. It wasn't long after those very words that the car came to a halt. He grinned at me joyfully, getting really excited in an almost childlike manor. He turned over towards the door, getting out, as I followed trying to keep up. I must admit the view I got when I was out of the car fully, was disappointing. We were on a mountainside... um. I looked around, noticing a large section of trees, and a path cutting into them. Harry took my wrist assisting me onto the trail. After making our way through a damp area of trees, we reached a sandy area with a river following. The water glided through the rocks, giving off calm, and relaxing noises. I turned my head over to the left slightly to see a swimming hole. I knew people came here often, or had at one point, because it didn't take long before I saw a rope hanging loosely from a tree across the depths of the water. I looked up. The stars were beautiful here too, considering the distance we were from the city. I loved see them actually. There were no artificial lights to ruin the natural lighting of the night. Looking up at the stars makes you feel so small, I thought. I suddenly had a new perspective on everything. What was out beyond what we could see? What was beyond where we were? "It is beautiful isn't it?" Harry said startling me, "Sure is different from town isn't it?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "Definitely," We stood embracing the beauty, but I was soon surprised as my vision came back over to Harry who was taking his shirt off, "What are you doing?" I asked. That was such a pointless question, I nagged myself mentally.

"Well we came to swim," he said, "That means you're going to have to take yours off too," he winked.

I nodded observing him as he tugged at his socks until he successfully got them free off of his feet. I looked over at Jace as he approached Isabelle. He moved himself towards her, trying to come off charming. He put his hands in the rim of her shirt as she gracefully moved her arms up for him to assist her in taking it off. I looked away once she was in nothing but her black lace bra, and panties, "Harry... I don't know," I said as he soon interrupted me.

"Come on, it's really fun," he replied coming closer, "Do you need help?" he smirked.

I was too quick to answer, "No, I got it," I said tugging my shirt above my head, throwing it into the distance soon after. Good job, I applauded myself. I looked down to find I was in one of my favorite purple bras. It's a shame it was going to get wet.

He smiled satisfied, tugging at his belt. I felt a knot in my stomach as I became anxious again, like I was in the car while travelling here. I brushed my thoughts away fiddling hesitantly with the button of my jeans. Harry was in nothing but his boxers standing before me, yet my pants still weren't off. I was procrastinating, "Come on," he eased me like a child, "You can do it."

I gave him a playful look, scolding him, "I'm not five, Harry," I joked. He smiled back as I tugged my pants off swiftly. It was actually really humiliating, the situation all together. My panties, didn't match my bra, and they weren't sexy at all. Not that it mattered I guess. Just in comparison to Isabelle, I felt so hideous, "This is embarrassing."

"No, don't worry. Just come on," Harry said taking my hand. My ankles were covered in water, and soon chills were gliding up my body. I was shaking as I stiffly sauntered deeper. The slight ripples forced water onto the edge of my underwear, giving my hips an entirely new sensation to get used to, "On the count of 3?" Harry asked taking my hand.

"I..."

"1," Oh fuck, "2," he smiled, "3."

A new sense hit me, as my body immediately seemed to adjust to the temperature. My eyes opened wide, as my hands slipped from Harry's. I clamped them shut again, and I came above the water taking a deep breath, as I kicked my feet to keep me above the surface, "Oh my god," I said as Harry swam closer to me. His hair was trenched, gaining a few inches in length from the water. He chuckled making me smile, "It's cold," I laughed.

"You'll get used to it," he leered, "Wanna swing off the rope?" he asked raising his hand out of the water pointing over to the twine hanging from the tree I had observed previously, where Jace, and Isabelle had already made their way to.

"No, I think I'll watch you the first time," I nodded as he soon swam away into the distance.

He got out of the water, stepping his feet on the rocks delicately. He climbed up some more, until he was on a massive bolder that towered above the water. His body was actually really amazing. Toned on top, and his legs were, wow. I laughed lightly, remembering how he showed me that he had four nipples the other night. He looked at me, smirking before swinging off above me. My view followed him until he was no longer seen from the huge splash he made, getting a response of laughter from the Jace. I didn't see him come above making me worry, but my heart rate soon escalated as a hand gripped my ankle, yanking me under the water. A scream escaped my part lips, but was soon interrupted by the water going in my mouth, as I immediately cut off my air ways. I opened my eyes, to get a faint view of Harry. His right hand went to my cheek, as his left went to my lower back. I squirmed my way out of his grip as we both came above the water for oxygen, "I got you," he laughed.

"I know," I said catching my breath laughing.

After a second of remaining there, I swam over to Isabelle, "Hey," she introduced herself confidently.

"Hey," I said shyly.

"So you and Harry?" she asked. I looked at her, not responding fully, "Look, he's a sweetie... He deserved better than that bitch Ashley," she finished brushing hair out of her face.

"Was she honestly that bad?" I asked, even though the words that came out her mouth pleased me.

"Listen," she paused, "No matter what he says, she was awful," she looked around quickly, "I mean, to be fair, he knew half the story, but she had more to her that I knew about."

"How'd you know anything about her?" I asked innocently.

"Well we were friends until we were eighteen, which was the year she had officially ruined herself, so a year ago," she said, "I mean I feel bad, because she's lost everything, everyone, but she's always been..." she stopped, "Never mind," she smiled letting out an uncomfortable laugh.

Harry's voice interrupted the serious moment, which I was grateful for to be honest, "Claire!" he gestured me over, "Come here."

I looked at Isabelle quickly; "Go on," she winked soon making her way in the opposite direction to Jace.

*

I walked out of the water smiling, as Harry followed me. We made our way back to the car where all our clothes were sloppily laid scattered upon the ground in the grass. I slipped on my top quickly, "It's so cold," I said, figuring it was probably two in the morning by now.

"Here take this," Harry smiled handing me his plaid shirt.

"You don't have to..."

"Just take it," he jested smirking.

I moved towards him, taking it out of his hands, putting it over top of my bare arms. I hurried and put my pants on, but unfortunately they were soon dampened by my underclothes. He put his arm around me friendlily, opening the door to the car. I slipped in sitting down, trying to not get all the water from my pants on Jace's seats.

Ten minutes or so passed, and I found myself almost asleep on Harry's lap. My head was comfortably laid on his legs, with my limbs curled up so I was pretty much in fetal position. Or what was the closest to it in a car. Harry's fingers were messily raveled in my hair, but he wasn't moving. Maybe he's asleep, I thought. I had no way to find out unless I turned over, which I wasn't interested in doing, considering my exhaustion. Soon, I found my eyes getting heavy until I was in a deep sleep.

*

I squinted getting used to what was a completely different atmosphere from the previous one I had fallen asleep in. I looked around still disoriented to find I was back in town, with Harry holding me bridal style in his arms, "Thanks Jace," I heard Harry somewhat mumble, "It was fun," The two of them exchanged their goodbyes, as Harry turned around to face a house he was in front of, "Oh look you're awake," he laughed. He looked drowsy, which I found cute in an odd way.

"Mmhmm," I struggled out shyly, "Where are we?" I asked looking around more.

"My house," he smiled, "I figured you could stay tonight."

I nodded thinking, still attempting to adjust from my sleep. After a few seconds had passed, receiving no response from me, he somehow unlocked the door with me remaining in his arms. He kicked the door, when I soon felt foolish, "You can let me down now," I smiled as he carefully let my feet touch the ground.

He began up the steps, as I followed, looking around. He made his way through the dark hall, with a grip on my wrist to help guide me through the unfamiliar surroundings. He flicked a light switch on so we had finally made it to his room, "Well I figure you'll need something to wear," he said going to his dresser, and pulling out a blue sweater I hadn't seen him wear. He then bent down to another drawer getting out a pair of shorts. He smiled handing me them, "You don't mind wearing my clothes do you?" he asked turning around and removing his shirt.

I wiped my right eyes, "No," I groaned lightly, "Um, where's your bathroom?" I asked waiting for his response.

"Right across the hall," he said trying to smile, but I could tell he was tired.

I nodded hurrying over. I shut the door behind me, ripping off my damp clothes, which I decided to leave on the floor for some reason. I put on his sweater. The fabric felt soft against my bare chest, which soon warmed me up. I tugged my pants off, and put his on. I found it a bit embarrassing that I was wearing them with no underwear, but mine were wet...so...

I stumbled out the door, seeing light coming from his cracked door. I knocked lightly on it, "You dressed?" I asked before going in.

"Yeah," he mumbled, as I stepped through the doorway going towards the bed, "Hey, turn off the light?" he asked politely.

"Yeah," I said turning around. I eased my way in his direction using the lights from outside, coming through the windows to guide me.

I got under the covers closing my eyes. I wasn't absolutely prepared to sleep. Maybe it was being somewhere new. I thought for a second. I didn't understand why Harry had paused before he said friend when he was introducing me to Jace at the restaurant, but I did now. "Friends" didn't sleep in the same bed after they go out with each other almost once a week. "Friends" didn't give other friends their clothes to sleep in. It made me begin to question what we were; just really "friendly" maybe. I brushed away my thoughts when I felt Harry's arm wrap around me from behind, "Goodnight," I heard him whisper after adjusting his head in the crook of my neck.

I slowly became comfortable, "Goodnight," I mumbled closing my eyes again, and finally falling asleep.

___________

If you made it this far, I'm surprised, because I don't blame you if you got bored and stopped... It was kind of long, but thank you for reading! I'd love it if you shared, considering I tried really hard... :) xxx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.2K 204 31
|BOOK 1| COMPLETED| I never expected him to jump into my life just like jumping on a trampoline, to love him but had no chance, to share a secret wi...
7.8K 970 38
Her life is perfect but incomplete without love. She's got everything she ever wanted in her life except one thing, A person who'd love her. Will her...
3.7K 72 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!