Euphoria | Taekook | Vkook

By Taesguggie

Basketball player Jungkook swears he is straight until he meets Art student Kim Taehyung at the university's... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Cheapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
E P I L O G U E

Chapter 16

760 41 0
By Taesguggie

t's just another winter morning for Jungkook.

He has no intention to get up from his warm blanket and go out in the cold. It snowed last night so the weather is colder than it's supposed to be.

Even the sun can't be seen.

But he has no other option than to get up and go to class.

So he got ready and took his bag. And went out with a cup of instant coffee in his hand to warm up his body in this cold weather.

He goes to his locker to take out some stuff. Didn't notice someone else was there too.

"Ah hey Jungkook." Jungkook looks at him and gives him a smile and nods.

"Haven't seen you earlier, busy these days?" He asks. Jungkook isn't looking at him.

"Yeah kinda. Busy with basketball." Jungkook replies. He closes the locker and turns around. But he stops, almost stumbles upon his shoes.

"I wanted to see you actually."

"Jae you are- really close." Jungkook says but Jaewon doesn't step back. Jungkook feels uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"I want to stand close to you. I like standing closer to you." Jaewon says and Jungkook feels his neck getting hot. He is really uncomfortable.

"Stand back." Jungkook simply replies. He takes deep breaths to calm his nerves.

"Why? Take a look at me. I really do like you." Jaewon takes another step in and now Jungkook has no idea but to step back.

His back collides with the door of the locker. His anger takes over him.

But he is unaware that there's already people watching them.

"I told you to step back." He says through gritted teeth.

"But Jungkook-" Jaewon tries to say but suddenly Jungkook pushes him hard on the chest and he falls back on the ground. Jungkook raises a finger at him.

"I said stay the fuck away from me! When I said that I meant it! I am not interested in you or any other boys! You understand that!" Jungkook screams. There's tears pooling in his eyes.

From somewhere Jimin appears and holds Jungkook back.

"Jungkook-ah calm down." He wraps his arms around Jungkook's chest from behind and struggles to keep him still.

"Never fucking come in front of me." Jungkook shouts at Jaewon and then frees himself from Jimin's grip.

He leaves the locker room leaving everyone standing there shocked and thrilled.

None of them actually knew what was going on inside Jungkook.

Jungkook groans in whining when the doorbell keeps ringing. He was just about to fall asleep after countless tries but it just had to ruin this way.

He walks over to open the door but gets disappointed at once.

"Why are you here? Jimin, why is he here?" He looks at Taehyung and then Jimin. He is so pissed to see them together.

"Jungkook listen to-" Taehyung tries to say but Jungkook's eyes are already getting blurry. He hits Taehyung in the chest with his palm.

"Why- why are you here? Huh? Came to see me suffer?" He keeps pushing him. Taehyung says nothing. Nor does he stop him from pushing him.

But Jimin does. He comes in between them and holds Jungkook's arms.

"Did you bring him here? Why? Why is he here Jimin?"

"Listen to me Jungkook-ah. Calm down."

"Tell him to get the fuck away!"

"Jungkook-"

"He ruined my life!"

"Jungkook, it wasn't him!" Jimin screams. Jungkook quiets at once. "It was Jae all along!"

Jungkook's breath gets stuck in his throat. He looked at Taehyung who was standing there heading low.

"Ji-Jimin what?" He stutters.

"Yes. It's him. He did this and Taehyung is just the victim of this."

Jimin explains everything to Jungkook. Taehyung doesn't say a word in between. He just sits there in silence. Not even looking at Jungkook.

"I am gonna leave you two for some time." Jimin says and then gets up. He goes over to Yoongi's room, he wasn't home but Jimin gets in and locks the door.

Jungkook and Taehyung stay there in silence. No one says a word nor looks at each other.

But then Jungkook notices Taehyung's tears falling on his thighs wetting the cloth and he couldn't hold him back anymore. He went over to him and crouched in front of him. And took his hand in his slightly smaller ones.

"I- I am sorry." Jungkook says. His voice is still shaky. All this happened so quickly that he didn't get a chance to breathe.

Taehyung shakes his head. "No, it's my fault too somehow. I should have been more careful." He sobs. This is the first time Jungkook has seen him like this. "I thought I was gonna lose you forever."

Jungkook brings Taehyung's hand closer to his mouth and kisses it.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry for not letting you say anything. I was scared. I was so scared." Taehyung holds him and brings him up to sit on the couch beside him.

"When I said that I am never leaving you, I meant it. I don't have the ability in myself to leave you. I am attached to you now." Taehyung says between his tears. "And this is why I was scared to lose you because this happened all of a sudden and I had no idea what to do." He explains his feelings. Jungkook understands it all.

Because he also feared losing the person he trusted the most.

"But- but I am thankful that it didn't go that far from where I would have no chance to fix it." Taehyung tells him. He is letting out everything that was inside of him.

"I am sorry. I don't wanna lose you." Jungkook says so too. And they both nod looking at each other with teary eyes.

"I know. I didn't hold your hand to let go that easily."

Jungkook's heart fills with warmth. He looks at Taehyun's face and thinks how can someone be this consistent even if Jungkook hurt him intentionally or unintentionally numerous times.

How can Taehyung still be willing to hold on to him when he always thought people just try to get away.

Taehyung isn't getting away.

He is holding on tighter.

Taehyung cups Jungkook's cheeks and wipes his tears with his thumb. And then presses a kiss on his cheeks.

"I need answers from him." Jungkook suddenly says.

"I am not letting this go without getting answers from him."

Taehyung nods.

He wants Jungkook to get his closure too.

__________

There's no people around. It's evening time so obviously the place is empty.

But Jungkook knew this is where he should be. He knew this is where out of all the places he will find him.

Taehyung locks their fingers together. Squeezing them to let Jungkook know he is there and everything is gonna be fine. Jungkook looks at him and Taehyung nods, blinking.

And then they walk towards the basketball court where Jaewon was running around dribbling the ball.

"Having fun playing games?" Jungkook's voice makes Jaewon trip and the ball slips away from his grip. But he holds himself steady and stands straight to look at him.

But gasps when he sees Taehyung there too.

"What do you mean?" He asks and Jungkook snorts. Walks even closer to him and now stands face to face.

"The game you tried to play with me. But guess what? I am the captain." Jungkook says and Taehyung doesn't know if he should be feeling like this now but he can't help it. Jungkook sounds so hot with the way he is talking and he feels his dick twitching in his pants. He squeezes Jungkook's hand again.

"Look Jungkook, I don't know what you mean-" But Jungkook raises his hand to stop him and he shuts up immediately.

"I know it's you. You let those pictures out."

Jaewon stops talking. He looks flabbergasted all of a sudden. There's beads of sweat glistening on the creases of his forehead.

He has no way to hide it anymore.

"Why? Why did you do this?" Jungkook asks. His voice is expressionless. The harsh tone is gone.

"Why, you ask? You are the reason why there's not one day I could live in peace! You are the reason why everyday people make fun of me!" Jaewon almost yells. Jungkook remains calm there.

Jaewon looks at their locked hands. "You said you had no interest in boys right? Just so you could make me look like a piece of clown in front of everyone."

"I am gonna stop you there." Taehyung speaks out. Jungkook looks at him but Taehyung gestures to him to trust him.

"You did this because you think he wanted to make fun of you?" Taehyung repeats the question.

"Or what? What else could have been the reason? He is obviously gay he was just making fun of me."

Taehyung feels Jungkook's hands getting tighter around him.

"Have you ever heard of a thing called fear? I am gonna assume you didn't." Taehyung starts. Jaewon opens his mouth but Taehyung doesn't let him talk. "Fear is such a bitchy thing. And when it comes to someone's sexuality, it's even worse. You cannot force someone to open up about it."

Jungkook listens to him like he is voicing every word that he himself never could.

"It's something people choose if they want to let people know about it or stay in the closet. It doesn't matter if people are ready to accept you the way you are. It's a matter of you accepting yourself. And people have the exact same right to come out freely as well as staying in the closet forever." Taehyung continues. Jaewon's expression changes. He looks embarrassed and guilty.

"You cannot make people fall for you forcefully. And if someone says they have no interest in you then you have no right to degrade them because they were very clear about their decision."

The silence that follows is so loud. So loud that Jungkook can hear the sound of the breeze flowing past his ear.

Jaewon looks down at his feet. He has no guts to look them in the eye.

"I am sorry." He slowly voices the words out. It looked like he was struggling to form sentences.

"I hope you understand what you did and learn from it. I don't need your sorry but your realisation upon your mistakes." Jungkook turns on his heels to leave but Taehyung stops him.

"I want you to tell me how you did this." He tells Jaewon.

Say it a coincidence, Jaewon never thought he would be seeing Jungkook in a man's arm dancing in a club in an intimate way.

And when the man starts kissing him, he feels fire burning inside of him and he wants to seek revenge for what Jungkook did to him.

Jungkook rejected him.

And maybe luck was with him for the time being. Because being a part time electrician helped him. He got a call from Taehyung to fix his switches.

He was working when he tripped over something and the cover fell. That's when he discovered the painting. He clicked a photo with his phone and finished the work quickly to leave the house.

Everyone knows what happened next.

"Wow, you did all those just to ruin my image." Jungkook says. Snorting.

"I am sorry." Jaewon has nothing better to say. He runs away from there immediately before he breaks down in front of them.

And then Taehyung turns to Jungkook with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, I wouldn't be able to say those things ever. You basically expressed myself with your words." Jungkook says and Taehyung wraps his arms around his waist. He can't hold himself back.

"To be honest, I was very much turned on by you the way you were talking to him." Taehyung tells him, pulling him closer. Jungkook collides with his chest. Palms resting flat on his chest.

"You are never gonna change, are you?"

"Nope." Taehyung answers very straight forward. And Jungkook just rolls his eyes at him.

They were looking at each other's eyes. Staring into them and taking their time to let themselves sink into the moment. The night has fallen. It's just the light from the road lamps that is falling on them but Taehyung can clearly see how Jungkook's chest is rising and falling.

How his lips are trembling slightly and he bites the lower one.

His grip on Jungkook's waist tightened.

And both of their gazes fall on each other's lips and before they know, they are smashing their lips together. Desperately kissing each other.

The kiss feels like they were so scared that they will never get to taste these lips ever again. They are so desperate as well as relieved.

The kiss becomes messy in no time and it's tongues lapping over each other and exploring the mouth like a hungry beast. Jungkook groans in Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung just lets go of his control and grabs Jungkook's ass cheeks to squeeze them between his palm.

But they are out in the court. Anyone could see them if they pass by.

"Not here." Jungkook pulls away and tugs Taehyung with him.

Being a captain has its own privilege. Jungkook has the key to the locker room.

He hurriedly opens the door and gets inside and before he could lock it properly, Taehyung slams him against the door and kisses him harshly. But Jungkook manages to lock it and then his hands go to wrap around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung grinds down on him when their lips dance together sloppily. He pulls away and dives in to bite on the flesh of Jungkook's neck.

"Ahh-" Jungkook moans when Taehyung's tongue licks on his skin sending shivers down his spine. He rolls his hips to grind and create a friction on their erection in their pants.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung and turns him around. Pushing him hard on the locker door with a thud and then caging him between his arms. He takes in the skin of Taehyung's neck to nibble on it until there's bruises.

Taehyung's hand desperately goes to undo their pants and Jungkook lets him. He is busy sucking on Taehyung's neck and marking him up.

Taehyung grips Jungkook's cock in his hand and pumps it. His own cock is already hard and throbbing in his pants. He presses his thumb over the slit and spreads the beads of precum all over the head. Jungkook groans in his neck when the sensation hits his nerves.

Taehyung pushes him a bit and then kneels down on the ground. He pulls down Jungkook's pants revealing his whole cock and without wasting any time, he takes it in his mouth and sucks on it.

"Oh fuck-" Jungkook's hand goes to grab the back of Taehyung's hair. Guiding him around his cock when Taehyung bobbed his head around it. Deep throating him while tears pool in his eyes when the cock hits the back of his throat.

Taehyung can taste his precum in his mouth and he lets out muffled moans. Jungkook slowly thrusts into his mouth. His eyes closed shut as he feels Taehyung's hot mouth around his cock.

"I am- fuck- I am gonna cum." Jungkook breaths out. Taehyung starts to suck him harder to help him reach his orgasm.

And with a shudder he comes inside Taehyung's mouth. Shooting the white cum right down his throat and Taehyung gulps it all down.

But they aren't finished yet.

Taehyung gets up and turns Jungkook around. Pressing him on the door of the locker.

He then spits on his hand. The sound of it is so dirty but it just turns Jungkook on once again even if he just had his orgasm a few minutes ago. He spreads his legs voluntarily and Taehyung stands between them.

Taehyung wraps his one hand around Jungkook's throat. Long fingers grabbing his marked throat slightly choking him but not hurting him in any way.

And he pushes one finger of his other hand in Jungkook's hole. Scissoring him. He fucks his finger slowly at first and groans when Jungkook's walls clench around his slender flingers. Taehyung reaches his prostate quite easily and rubs the area in a circular motion so Jungkook cries out.

"Don't- don't make noises, doll." Taehyung pushes his index and middle finger in his mouth that were wrapped around his throat. And Jungkook sucks on the fingers to quiet down his moans but Taehyung can still hear groans coming out.

He lets a second finger in and scissors him faster. Spitting right onto his hole to wet it. Jungkook brings his hand behind and grabs Taehyung's cock. He strokes it while sucking Taehyung's finger in his mouth and clenching around his finger in his ass.

Taehyung leans down to kiss on his nape. Open mouthed wet kisses because he is also breathless and dying to come right now.

"Take me in- come on- ahhh- I can't wait anymore." Jungkook spits in his hand and goes to stroke him again.

When Taehyung feels Jungkook is stretched enough he lets his fingers out and grabs Jungkook's hand that was stroking him. He bends the hand on his back and holds it there tight. Jungkook throws his head back.

Taehyung rubs his cock several times over the rim and smirks when Jungkook pushes his hips back to keep the contact in.

"Are you ready?" He asks and Jungkook nods. He is breathless.

And then Taehyung pushes in his cock inside of Jungkook with a thrust. And the whole thing disappears inside.

At first he rolls his hips to help him adjust but Jungkook already starts moving to fuck himself. So Taehyung grabs his hips with both of his hands and then starts thrusting.

With every thrusts, the room fills with the sound of skin slapping skin and Jungkook moaning curses and Taehyung's name quietly. Being careful that if there's people outside no one can hear them. They could get expelled if they got caught fucking int the uni's locker room.

Jungkook holds himself steady as Taehyung's pace gets faster and faster. His legs are giving up and he is on the verge of coming again.

Taehyung seems to understand that at the sight of his shaking thighs and he grabs his cock in his hand once again to stroke it until he comes.

Jungkook spills all over the wall and he can't help but chuckle at the thought of leaving marks of his own cum in the basketball team's locker room and no one will ever know.

And after some thrusts, Taehyung also comes inside him. Falling over Jungkook's back to catch his breath.

"I can never stay away from you." Taehyung breaths unevenly.

"Neither can I." Jungkook replies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 78.1K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...
33.9K 1.2K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
29.2K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are college students from different worlds. Taehyung is the captain of the basketball team and Jungkook never really l...
26.5K 1.4K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...