Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Critical Piece?

404 17 0
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

We get inside the car and drive off to court. Today is the court session yaka Bulelwa and I'm a bit excited cause i want to see what type of person the best friend is like. I hope and pray that he knows how evil his best friend was and doesn't try and paint Bulelwa as the evil woman she is not or maybe she is and i don't know about it.

We get to court and there is no paparazzi. I'm actually shocked that they not there cause I always find them here. It's funny how they want to write about high profile cases about the most dangerous people but the minute its a woman that was abused for many years they become silent.

We get inside court and we see Bulelwa and her family. "Sanibonani." I greet. (Hello.) "Yebo ninjani?" asks Bulelwa. (How are you guys?) "Siyaphila wena." (We are good and you.) "Nathi siyaphila." (We are also good.)

I see the Jones family giving us disgusting stares. I don't know if it's an anger one or its them hating the fact that I'm representing a 'stone cold killer', those are famous words quoted by them. We sit down and wait for the judge. "Are you ready?" I ask. "I guess." she says. "Don't be nervous everything is going to be okay." She nods and takes a deep breath and exhales slowly.

"Don't forget to take down important notes." I whisper to Tintswalo and she nods. I think I might keep her as my PA forever, just kidding I prefer Jessica cause at least we are close associates and can make jokes with each other. I can't wait to see what kind of lawyer Tintswalo becomes one day.

"All rise." says the policewoman. We all stand up and the judge walks in. "Case number 232425. Jones Vs Nkosi. You may sit." She gives the judge the docket.

"May we bring in the victim's best friend." says the judge. The best friend walks to the stand and puts his hand on the bible. "Do you promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policewoman. "I promise." he says. "Prosecutor." says the judge.

Melissa stands up. "May you introduce yourself to the court." says Melissa. "My name is David Jackson." he says. "How do you know the victim?" "The victim was my best friend." "How do you know the defendant?" "She is or should i say was my best friend's wife."

"When did you meet Michael?" she asks. "I met him in grade 9 and we became best friends because he was new to the school and i was instructed to show him around." he answers. "What kind of person was Micheal?"

"He was a very kind person, bubbly and he always put other people's needs first before his own." he says and i can see Bulelwa roll her eyes. "Have you ever seen his bad side?" she asks. "Yes. When he was angry he would get violent but he has never harmed me."

"Have you ever seen him abuse his wife?" she asks. "Yes but it was verbal and emotional but I never took it seriously." he says. "Do you think Micheal was abusing his wife?" "Yes but I'm not sure to what extent."

"Do you miss him?" she asks. "Everyday but he made his bed so he must lie in it." he says. "Do you think the defendant killed Micheal because she was defending herself or is it because of her own personal reasons?" "It was self defense." "That will be it your honour."

What I like about this lawyer is that she's an honest one and doesn't try to create lies or anything like that..all lawyers are like that...accept these two particular lawyers that need to have their stories together because they about to get tortured soon.. "Defense." says the judge and i stand up.

"When did Micheal start dating my client?" I ask. "They started dating back then in varsity I think they were doing their diplomas or something." he says. "When did he introduce you to my client?" "Around 6 months after they started dating." 

"What kind of person would you describe Bulelwa in your own opinion?" I ask. "At first i thought she was some gold digger because Micheal was rich and all that and she looked like a nobody." he says. "But as time went by did you warm up to her?" "No."

"Why not?" I ask. "I wasn't feeling her vibe or energy. The only reason why i tolerated her was because Micheal asked me to accept her and i did it for the sake of my friend." he says. "You have only seen Micheal verbally abuse his wife?" "Yes."

"Tell me about one incident where you witnessed the abuse." I say. "Me and my wife came over cause we were having a double date. While Bulelwa and my wife were in the kitchen, me and Micheal were in the living room talking and he started making fun of how Bulelwa was gaining weight and she looked ugly. When they served us our food, she accidentally spilt his drink on his shirt and he started insulting her." he says.

"Did anything else happen besides that?" I ask. "I think it's like he remembered that he had guests and he started apologizing and then we had to pretend like everything was okay." he says. "Did you witness more or was that the only one?" "It was only that one."

"Do you think that Bulelwa killing her husband was the right thing to do?" I ask. "No. She should have reported him to the police station if the abuse was that bad but knowing Micheal he could have easily found a way to get out of jail cause he was rich and had connections." he says.

"Do you believe that Bulelwa was physically abused by Micheal?" I ask. "Yes." he says. "Has your opinion about her changed?" "No but then i feel empathy for her and what she had to endure all these years." "That will be it your honour." I sit down.

I like this guy's honesty and the fact that he didn't sugarcoat the last part. I don't know when was the last time I felt like I'm dealing with a proper case.

"The next session is on the 7th of November at 12:15. Case is adjourned." says the judge. She hits the gavel and stands up and leaves. We all stand up and walk outside. We walk to their car.

"I'm glad that he was honest and didn't try painting me as a bad guy or anything." says Bulelwa. "I'm also glad but what made me almost laugh was when he told me that he still doesn't like you. I thought he was going to be like yes i view you in a different light and all that." I say and they chuckle. "It's better than him lying." says her sister. "That's true."

"We'll see each other at the next meeting." I say. "Okay stay safe." she says. "Salen'kahle." (Stay safe.) We go our separate ways. We get inside the car and i drive off to Nandos to buy us some food.

"Do you want the chicken and rice combo or we going to share this full chicken and sides?" I ask. "Nah it's fine I'll buy something from the cafeteria." says Tintswalo. "Nope i won't let you waste money on that good for nothing expensive cafeteria so which one is which." "Is it fine if i have both?" "It's more than okay. I was hoping you would say that so it doesn't seem like i eat too much." She laughs.

"And next time when I offer to buy you food all you have to do is tell me what you want cause this is a once in a lifetime opportunity." I say and she chuckles. "I'm taking notes." she says and i laugh. We order the food and i pay then drive back to work.

"Do you want to chill with me?" I ask. "Sure I don't mind." she says. "It sure does get boring in that office." "I know and i just use the Wi-Fi to whatsapp call a bunch of people cause i get bored." "No matter how bored I am i shall never do such to myself." She laughs.

We get back to work and we go inside my office. "Please don't feel nervous around me because I'm not harmful or poisonous." I say and she breaths out. "I won't." she says. "Okay then. Tell me about yourself." "Like my personality?" "Yeah and hobbies and all that."

"I'm an introvert-extrovert. I'm very shy when I'm around new people but once I'm comfortable with you then i may be the most annoying person on earth. My hobbies are pole dancing and crocheting." she says. "You know how to do your thing on the pole?" I ask. "I know how to do a move or two." "That's something we have in common."

"Really?" she asks in a shocked tone. "Yeah. I used to pole dance but i had to stop because i have a demanding career that demands my full attention 24/7." I answer. "I guess i must prepare to drop it soon." "Don't drop it cause once you successful I would like us to have a pole dancing session together." "I would love to."

I smile. "How's your family?" I ask. "They okay." she says. "Do you have siblings?" "Yeah I have 1 older sister and 1 younger brother." "Middle born." "Yeah." "And thats another thing we have in common." "I can't believe it." "Neither can i." "I honestly don't like being the middle born cause I'm always overlooked its only my siblings that remember me."

"I enjoy being a middle born cause I can be naughty and get away with it. I wasn't able to get away with everything ekhaya but you know there was those certain things that they didn't notice." I say. (home.) "Were you naughty growing up?" she asks. "I think naughty is an understatement. Those are words from my parents not me." She laughs.

"I'm sure your parents are still recovering from past trauma." she says. "They still are and you know my mom used to tell me that she prays my kids don't turn out like me otherwise its chai." I say and we laugh. "I hope you paying for their therapy sessions." "I wish i was but I won't."

"I was never that naughty." she says. "But did you ever sneak out or try alcohol when you weren't supposed to." I say. "I once snuck out but I have never touched alcohol when I wasn't supposed to." "At least you not necessarily a goodie two shoes."

"You don't like goodie two shoes?" she asks. "I do like them cause at least when I feel tempted to do something bad and i decide to tell them then they reprimand me." I say and she laughs. "You such a fun attorney." "Growing up mentally unstable has always been fun."

She laughs. "We need more mentally unstable attorneys cause at least they can win a million cases." she says. "Now that's what I'm talking about." I say and we laugh.

£

"So what are we eating tonight?" asks Sthembiso. "You see wifey if you can cook a storm in the kitchen then I'll be happy with whatever i eat." I say. "Ungijwayela kabi." I laugh. (You playing with me.) "Wifey you were asking me so as the hubby I'm telling you what hubby wants." "You must be mad. Those pills are making you think I'm the wife and you the man."

"It isn't the pills talking its me." I say and he rolls his eyes. "What should i order?" he asks.  "Romans Pizza." "Okay." I peck his lips and he chuckles and pulls me closer for a deeper kiss. Find a man that spoils you the way mine does...yes wena my man..go and sleep.

I actually have overstayed my welcome cause I was supposed to leave a week ago but I'm still here. When i told him I'm leaving he literally begged me to stay and we went back to my place to fetch more clothes. I should have never agreed cause his main intention is to get me fat and i don't mind cause I love being spoiled.

"Melunjani usuku lakho." he asks after that intense session. (How was your day?) "Meli right its just that court was draining. Wena." I answer. (It was okay..) "It was okay. What happened at court?" "Nothing big happened its just that my heart is breaking for the woman." "What happened?" "She was abused for many years and she ended up killing her husband."

"What qualifications does she have so I can hire her?" he asks and we chuckle. "I'm tired of men putting women through shit and then expect them to sit back and accept so I'm actually glad she took that huge step." I laugh. "I agree on you with that one that's why I took the case I was like I don't care whether it's premeditated or not." I say and we chuckle.

"I didn't know you this supportive to stop domestic violence and all that." I say. "I am because women are our pillar of strength. Even though some may be annoying and evil and pretend to love a guy kanti they are using the poor guy to get something example money but at the end of the day we need them in our lives." he says and i gulp.

That statement of him saying some are using him just hit hard. I feel a bit guilty about that part cause he is genuine about us but I'm not. Sighs in guilt. "But either ways its part of life right?" he asks. "What's apart of life?" I ask. "You being used and then discarded like trash." "That's true and we have no choice but to pick up the pieces and move on." He hums in agreement.

There is a knock on the door and he goes and opens it. He comes back with the pizza. He pours us a glass of cooldrink and we start eating. "So when are we attacking Siyanda and friends?" I ask. "Speaking about that guess what i find out." he says.

"I didn't know we playing a pop quiz." I say. "Just guess." he says. "You found out that she's dead." "Not yet but I found the most critical piece in our case." "Does this critical piece affect Manqoba as well?" "Yes." "So tell me what you found out?"

"I know whose her husband." he says. "Whose the person you were sharing Siyanda with?" I ask. "Melokuhle Ndaba."  "Are you serious?" "As serious as serial killers were when they started killing their victims..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.1K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
88.4K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
787 20 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...