HIDDEN SIGN

By aqua_lan

What if there was a sudden arrival of a Girl? Who solved all the secrets and cleaned the way. Who she can be? More

HIDDEN SIGN • 0
HIDDEN SIGN • 1
HIDDEN SIGN • 2
HIDDEN SIGN • 3
HIDDEN SIGN • 4
HIDDEN SIGN • 5
HIDDEN SIGN • 6

HIDDEN SIGN • 7

984 43 8
By aqua_lan

*Flashback to the day of Kim's birth*

It's been 5 & half hours. Since the red light over the closed door of the delivery room is closed. Korn Theerapanyakun was in an apprehensive state outside. Walking back and front.

Chan was standing on a side. So do other bodyguards. Everyone was waiting for the news from inside.

Back at manor nearly teenage Thankun & Toddler Kinn was being taken care of by their nanny. Yeah, Thankun had a nanny too. They were excited to meet their baby brother.

"Hia. When will they come? It's been 12 hours. Should we call Chan?" Kinn asked closing the book in his hand.

Khun; who was watching some drama glanced at his brother, "You are right. Let's call Chan. Bring my phone."

Toddler Kinn rolled his eyes in a kind of annoyance, "Are you making fun of me? I can't reach your phone! You keep it over that high table!"

"Huh! Shorty!" Khun mocked his sibling before standing up from the ground.

Toddler Kinn puffed his cheeks but soon sat closer to his Hia while the elder was calling the head bodyguard.

The call has been received from the other side.

> Hello! Chan! Is our baby brother down to earth yet?

Toddler Kinn's exited gaze was watching his Hia from beside him.

> Khun-

There was silence for a moment before Chan speak up again.

> Yes... He has... Is everything alright there Khun?

The brother grinned brightly. Toddler Kinn almost jumped out in happiness.

> Yes! Yes! Everything is ok here! Tell them to come home soon! Ok? Send us our baby brother's photos too! Ok?

> Ok Khun-

> Ok! Ok!

Thankun cuts the call and jumped down from the couch. A big grin on his face so on toddler Kinn's face. They are now eager to meet their baby brother.

On the other hand, back to the hospital. Khun Korn was beside his wife's bed, who was deeply asleep now. He placed a kiss on her forehead, "You did a great job, honey... I love you..."

Then he moved towards the newborn's cabin part. From behind the glasses, he can see one of his blood fighting with death. And another one sleeping soundly.

"How is she doing? Will she make it?"

The doctor looked towards the one with the oxygen service, "It's a fifty-fifty chance, Khun Korn."

"How is my boy doing?"

"He is healthy. Completely fine. We will take him to his mother after she wakes up. Within one hour." The doctor answered.

Khun Korn's gaze was fixed on his dying daughter of his, who was still not giving up. "Doctor, I want you to do something-"

"Yes, Khun?"

-------------------------------

"My daughter... She... I am an awful mother... I killed her..." Mrs. Korn was a sobbing mess, holding her newborn son protectively in her embrace.

"Hush- honey... It's not your fault... She wasn't mean to be with us, that's why she left us... Don't blame yourself... Look at the little one in your lap, how would he be affected if you cry like this?" He wiped her tears, "Don't cry anymore..."

"But she was my only daughter! I didn't even get to see her... How she looked... Whom she looked like... What was her hair color... I didn't get a sight, Korn..."

No matter how much Khun Korn tried, he couldn't comfort a desperate mother who just lost her first daughter at the hand of destiny. She insisted to let her have a glimpse of her daughter. She begged- cried- sobbed.

The newborn Theerapanyakun from her embrace just opened his eyes. And the first sight he got was his mother's tears for his twin.

Khun Korn accepted his wife's request about seeing their daughter. He brought the dead newborn, wrapped in a white sheet.

"My daughter... I am sorry... Mother is sorry..." She picked up that dead body and embraced it tightly.

Youngest Theerapanyakun was in his father's embrace while sucking fingers his eyes were on his mother. And her sobs made that harmless figure cry out loud again.

-----------------------------

"How are Khun and Kinn?" The mother asked while breastfeeding the newborn. Her heart is still wounded. And her voice has already broken down. She looks unsteady physically too.

"They are alright. They are very much excited about their baby brother. Kinn wanted to come but it would be better for him to not. It's dangerous."

Mrs. Theerapanyakun placed the sleeping youngest beside her and leaned back on the bed. Sighing with a heavy heart.

"Honey?"

"Hum..."

"I haven't told the kids about our daughter."

Mrs. Korn looked at him, "Why?"

"Khun is still recovering from that kidnapping and Kinn... Things affect him very easily, it's not good for his growth. He is still a toddler. The story of our Daughter is just bounded among me you, Chan, and the doctor. I think it's for everyone's good."

Mrs. Korn didn't say anything. While fixing the tiny blank over the tiny body she let two warm drops of tear fall off.
"As you want. But at least, give her a proper funeral."

Khun Korn moved closer to his wife. Placing his hand on her, "I will. I promise."

She nodded and placed her head on his cheat. Again letting her tears flow.

Mrs. Theerapanyakun is a strong woman. She holds massive power and fame. She has been born with the blessing of beauty and brain. A strong emotion she claims. Professional business holders can be her title when it comes to that field. Savage, is ruthless, prioritizing duty overall, and most of all having unconditional love for her family. And that's what her weak point is, She loves them a lot and when it comes to her family; she becomes blind and mute.

"Well... About this little Theerapanyakun... Have you thought of any name for him, honey? You know we need to sign for his birth certificate?"

She wiped her tears and glanced at little body, "Kim... Kimhan... Kinn had chosen that name..."

"Okay... It's Kimhan Theerapanyakun then... I will go and sign the papers... Rest, ok?"

Khun Korn left her back in the cabin.
That day... He didn't sign one paper... There were two - and one signed paper was that which he kept hidden from everyone... That was kept as a Hidden Sign...

————————————

The End ⏹

Thanks for reading this 🤗 hope you liked it... Please like and comment if you liked the chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1K 15
❝let's talk all night.❞
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.6K 79 11
From yours truly the creator of Wanna Be Yours (Boys Over Flowers BL version) cones this new story. Yoon Do Hwa is a third year university stude...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...