My Time (jjk x soulmate au) ๏ฟฝ...

By Ms_Lillac21

'I Don't Want a Soulmate' That's not what 20-yr old Ashlynn Reed expected to hear on her birthday from her so... More

Authors note & Glossary
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 2

437 7 0
By Ms_Lillac21

What the HECK? I didn't fell into a Damn Swimming Pool.

I can't swim for fucksake. And me being a bit tipsy isn't helping me.

Swimming has never been my forte. One summer, Mom got me into swimming classes, but I failed to learn. All thanks to that stupid kid who pulled a prank on me on the 2nd day of my class, making me fall into the pool. I became hydrophobic ever since. That day I thought I'll never see my mom again. I thought I was gonna die. 

Oh, God!! What will it take for me to make it alive out of here? Never had I thought of experiencing this shitty situation again.

The chlorine water gushed into my mouth, choking me. I felt my head hitting something. Slowly my body started to get heavy, and darkness consumed me.

Guess this is the END; RIP ME.

But fate had other plans for me.

Suddenly, a strong arm wrapped around my waist, and my body crashed against his hard muscular chest. The warmth of his body washed away my fear. I wrapped my feeble arms around his thin yet firm waist. If this is how my life is fated to end, I'll happily die, engulfed in his warmth. 

Slowly, I let go of the last strand of consciousness I had.

*

The pressure on my chest was the first thing I noticed once I regained consciousness, but the touch weirdly stimulated my body. My skin tingled at the contact. I felt an unexplainable warmth that spread through me and an aura that I'll never fail to recognize.

It was him, My Savior.

He was pumping my chest to make me breathe again. But a soft pair of lips was not something I expected to feel next. CPR was the last thing I expected him to do. 

Damn, who is he?

The instant those lips touched my frozen ones, I felt a jolt of electricity. It was as if I'd touched a live wire. The person might have felt the same because he jerked away instantly. My eyes flew open, and I woke up coughing up and spitting water: my vision was still blurry. The person recovered faster from the shock than I thought and rubbed my back. His touch oddly had a soothing effect on my body. However, my head still felt heavy, so I rested on the floor until I wasn't very sure about getting up. I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear my eyesight.

Strong hands caught mine, preventing me from rubbing my eyes. But the voice that followed didn't fail to strum my heartstrings.

"Don't, that's bad for your eyes," His voice was smooth like butter but sweet like honey. The voice washed over me with a sense of familiarity.

My eyes fluttered open, and I gasped at the beautiful sight, or I did say, the handsome guy who hovered over me. Brown doe eyes, filled with concern, gazed down at me.

I have seen these doe eyes somewhere. But where?

The sky was dyed pinkish orange, and the clouds were painted gold. The light from the setting sun highlighted his angelic face, and the silver loops that adorned his ears glimmered. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen in my life. I felt as if I'm dreaming.

But where have I seen him?

"Are you okay? " The concern in his voice broke me out of my daze, and I hummed.

The accent with which he spoke told me that English was foreign to him.

I tried up sit up, and he helped me.

Now that I sat up, I took in my surrounding. I teleported to a rooftop swimming pool out of all places on the earth.

My Rotten Luck!!

My baby blues again landed on the guy kneeling before me. I seized a moment to take in his handsome face, and recognition dawned on me.

My eyes blinked twice, thrice, and continued to blink; they probably lost the motor connections with my brain, which was desperately trying to get a hold of the situation.

I'm probably running out of brain cells here.

'OK, ASH, LISTEN UP.

YOU PROBABLY DIED AND REACHED HEAVEN.'

That's the most convincing conclusion I came up with.

Or maybe I'm dreaming. Yes, I'm fucking dreaming.

"Hey, you okay there?" he asked, hands waving in front of my face.

NO, DEFINITELY NOT.

The guy who saved me, the same one who tried to perform CPR, and the one now kneeling before me with an amused yet worried look on his face was none other than Jungkook himself.

YES, THE JEON JUNGKOOK OF BTS.

All the weird reactions I'm giving over the past 5 secs have probably had him think that I hit my head during the fall. Well, I did hit my head in real because there was dull pain on the left side of my head.

But I ignored the pain as my mind screamed at me.

Damn it, Ash!! Say something!!!

"Am I in heaven or something?" I blurted out even before thinking.

Wow, girl, way to embarrass yourself.

If he hadn't thought about me hitting my head, now surely he does.

He chuckled, giving me his famous bunny smile, making me blush. Water droplets dripped and slid across his flawless skin and washboard abs. The sunlight made the droplets look like crystals, and along with silver loops and his tattooed right arm on display, he looked ETHEREAL.

I sat there spellbound by his beauty.

"No, you are not. Not heaven but in South Korea, " His melodic voice pulled me out of my internal rambling.

But what the heck am I doing in Korea? And that too with Jungkook? 

I gave him a shy smile, and he looked at me with an amused smile on his face. Suddenly, his gaze fell to my chest, and he averted his eyes, looking anywhere but at me. Instinctively, I hugged my legs to my chest knowing well that my oversized drenched t-shirt sticking to my body is not much of a help to hide my hardened nipples.

What? Not my fault. I sleep braless, every woman on this earth does that. Who might've thought that you'll be teleported in your pajamas?

And I hope he didn't see anything. Ironically, he was pumping my chest moments ago.

I blushed at that thought.

Fuck, Ash. Stop thinking nonsense. He was trying to SAVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

"You-you didn't hit your head, right? " His voice brought me back again from my internal rambling. I looked at him and noticed a light red coloring his cheeks and ears.

So he did-
STOP, don't think anymore!!

As I don't trust the speech center of my brain for the time being and don't want to spew some nonsense and embarrass me further, I chose to show gestures rather than words.

You know, action speaks louder than words. But for me, it was the pain that spoke louder than my action.

I winced in pain the moment I shook my head to say 'No.'

Guess I hit my head pretty hard. I brought my fingers to the left side of my head to check.

"Lemme check"

Jungkook moved towards me to inspect my head. He slowly threaded his fingers through my wet strands and slightly massaged my scalp.

I looked at him like a deer caught in headlights, too frozen to move even a single muscle. Our faces were so close that his breath fanned my face. The pleasure his fingers in my hair produced were unexplainable, making me bite my lips to stop myself from making unwanted sounds.

And my heart, Oh my poor heart!
I swear to God, it's hammering against my chest.

Averting my gaze, I looked anywhere but at him. But my eyes simply landed on his tattooed right arm, the same arm that held his body hovering over my frame. I closed my eyes in hopes to calm myself, but I could his eyes on my face.

What is happening to me? Why is my body reacting to him so avidly?

"Some ice will do the job, I guess, " He said after a few moments of torture. I hummed in response.

Our eyes caught each other, baby blues to chocolate brown. His smoldering eyes fell to my lips and back to my eyes, and my eyes mirrored him.

Suddenly the glass doors to the rooftop slid open, breaking our small bubble of whatever it was.  The rest of the members rushed in, along with a girl. Huh?

The concerned look on their faces morphed to a quizzical one when they noticed my drenched form, whereas I kept staring at the guys with wide eyes unable to tear my eyes off them.

Jimin approached us, "Gwaenchanh-a?" And I nodded in response.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Jungkook silently asking him to explain what happened, and he jumped into the explanation, but not before wrapping a towel around my shoulders. My heart swooned at the gesture. I could pick some out of their conversation, but I swear my Korean is trash, so yeah, more than half of the conversation went over my head. Seems like he was about to be done with his lap when I appeared out of thin air.

The girl with them came up to me and offered me a hand to help me up. I stood keeping the towel wrapped tightly around me.

"Hi, I'm Lee Ara, " She introduced, giving a friendly smile, "I'm Ashlynn Reed, "I said, returning the smile.

After Jungkook's explanation, they all seemed to relax. 

"Then are you Jungkookie's Soulmate?" Taehyung voiced his thought, almost jumping on his heels with excitement, offering me his famous boxy smile.

And we both froze as realization dawned on us. Wide doe eyes found my baby blues again, but this time it wasn't the smoldering heat I'd felt moments ago. His eyes held surprise but morphed into an emotionless void instantly. It was as if he shut the door to his heart right in front of my face.

I'm being delusional, right?

My eyes desperately searched for our soul mark, and there it was. On the left side of his chest, right over his heart was a small butterfly, the same butterfly inked on my back, except mine is blue. It was red with intricate patterns that filled its wings. We are sharing a Blood bond, one of the rarest types of bonds.  The soul mark looked like a fresh wound, carved on the flesh with blood. 

When I glanced at Jungkook, I saw him inspecting the mark. As soon as his fingertips brushed over it, I felt a dull pain on the left side of my waist, and I winced involuntarily. Guess that's where I have my mark, but it's hidden underneath my t-shirt.

His eyes locked with mine again, and I still couldn't decipher the emotion behind those eyes. It was not the warm deo eyes that welcomed me when I woke up, it was something different. I could even feel anger through our immature bond, it made me anxious.

Namjoon cleared his throat; discerning the tension in the air, we broke eye contact and looked at him.

"Maybe we should get you inside so that you could dry yourself, " He offered with a small smile, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, that sounds good, " I replied, putting on a genuine smile. 

"But it might be great if I could borrow anyone's mobile," I said, "I want to inform my family."

Namjoon quickly took out his phone and handed it over to me. 

"Inform them, we'll be downstairs. Just hand over the phone to Ara when you're done," he instructed.

The boys gave me an inviting smile and trailed behind Namjoon. But the one person I expected to stay back stormed away without sparing me even a glance. A pang of sadness washed over me as I stared at his fading figure.

Ara patted my shoulder giving me a comforting smile, "Give him some time, Ashlynn." I nodded at her understandingly. 

She is right, but it's not just him who needs time. I require some time to perceive the situation as well.  We both are in this together, and I wish we could discuss this together.

I quickly dialed my number, and someone picked it up at the very first ring.

"Hello?" Eva sounds anxious.

"Eva, it's me."

"Where the hell are you? Bitch, you scared me to death. How can someone disappear like that? Are you alright? Why don't you say something?" She kept shooting questions.

"I can only answer if you allow me to," I chuckled.

"Don't you dare to laugh!" she warned.

"Okay. I'm in Seoul, South Korea."

"WHAT??" Both of them exclaimed. Good to know Yuki sobered up. 

"Yeah, I'll tell you the details later. I'm safe, and inform Mom and Ashton about it." 

We said our goodbyes and ended our call. I handed over the phone to Ara, thanking her.

Ara is a gorgeous woman. Her beauty can only be described as angelic. Dark brown hair matched her dark chocolate eyes that shimmered with warmth, rosy full lips, and her skin, damn her skin is flawless, I swear. I'm sure that there's something in their genes that make these Asian women so fucking beautiful. Whoever her soulmate is very lucky, she might be one of the guy's soulmates, right? There's no other reason for her to be here.

"What?" She chuckled, "is there something on my face? " She asked giving me a funny look. Damn. Was I staring at her face like a creep? 

Way to embarrass yourself, Ash!!!

"No-no, I just – it's just I was charmed by your beauty, " I said, giving her a shy smile, and she giggled, "Well, thank you, but you look hot yourself, " she said.

Now it was my turn to give her the funny look, "I'm anything but hot, " I chuckled.

"You think; me in an oversized t-shirt and shorts, wet from head to toe and my hair looking like seaweeds is HOT. I'm damn sure I look like a homeless person," I told her. 

She laughed, shaking her head at me, "Aniyaa... You look beautiful."

I gave her a puzzled look.

Ignoring the confused look I gave her, she led me to a bedroom.

"This room used to be Tae's, but since he shifted to Jimin's room across the hall last year, we're using it as a guest room. We don't get visited by people often. So it might be a bit dusty in here, and the bathroom is conjoint with Jungkook's room," Ara explained.

"Go take a warm shower and come downstairs, " she instructed, and I nodded obediently.

"Ahh- Wait a sec, I'll bring you something to change in. I guess you'll fit in my size just fine. You get in, I'll leave the clothes for you on the bed," she announced. 

Before she rushed out, I said, "Thank you so much, Ara."

She waved it off with a smile and exited the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

After changing out of my drenched clothes, I stood before the mirror. A small gasp left my lips as I took in the golden glimmer on my skin. It might be the bond, and there was a shine in my blue eyes.

I glanced at my waist and spotted my soul mark. Warm tears of happiness trickled down my cheeks.

'My Time' was engraved on my skin to the left side of my waist, underneath the end of my ribcage. It was carved beautifully in Calligraphed letters with my blood. I curiously ran the pad of my right thumb against it, and a shiver ran down my spine, and I gasped at the feeling.

The song holds a special place in my heart, and I'm glad that it's my soul mark. I swear to God it hits differently whenever I listen to that song. Like I can feel what he feels, he has poured himself into that song.

Guess I finally found My Time ...

HEYYAA EVERYONE!!
There goes my 2nd chapter.
What do you think about Jungkook and Ashlynn? Let me know.
Do like, vote n share.

Thank you
~Licht

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
1.2K 126 4
โ~~๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ.๐“˜'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ~~~โž โ™ก ๐—ฉ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
47.9K 3.5K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
131K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." โ€ข "You have me now." "He means 'us'." โ€ข "Wait, does that...