My Soulmate, My Everything

By KritikaTripathi812

A Muslim Cousin Love Story of Anidita. Just check it for once you'll love it, I promise. More

Introduction
1
2
Characters
3
4-Future
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 (Part 2)
Broken But It Can Be Beautiful 2 and Passion For Love Update!!!
****
12
13

11 (Part 1)

388 67 52
By KritikaTripathi812

Please vote and comment as much as you can. Previous chapter's comments number were so demotivating!!

"Come Bondita, sit!!!" Anirudh bring Bondita to dinning table for lunch with everyone. Bondita was hesitant to go but Anirudh's stubbornness didn't allow her to say anything.

"Bondita won't come here!!" Kalindi screamed at Anirudh as she pushed the chair and stood up in anger.

"I am telling you Anirudh, she won't sit with us in the table." Kalindi again said when she saw that Anirudh ignored her words.

"And why is that so ammi? Why can't she sit with us and eat the lunch?" Anirudh also glared at her.

"So you won't listen to me. Okay. I will cut my vein if she stay one more minute here." Kalindi warned, holding a knife near her wrist in anger.

Ajmat stood up and was about to touch the knife when she stepped back. "For god sake, what are you doing Kalindi? Stop it please, will you?" Ajmat said.

"I will cut my vein, I'm telling you." She again warned.

Anirudh ran towards Kalindi and held her wrist. "Ammi, leave this please for god sake. Leave this!!"

"First ask her to leave!!" She said stubbornly.

"Ammi, leave this!!" Anirudh again said.

"Ask her to leave Anirudh!!" She screamed.

"Bondita leave the room..... Bondita please leave the room..... LEAVE!!" He screamed at Bondita and immediately regretted.

Bondita stumbled between her feet and turn to leave in fear when she bumped into a wall.

Anirudh saw this, immediately remove the knife from Kalindi's hold, and ran to Bondita. "Bondita.... Oh I am so sorry.... So so sorry..... Are you alright.... Pleas forgive me..." He said while embracing her in his arms and turn to leave.

Anirudh turn again towards Kalindi and said, " Ammi, now you can enjoy your meal. Me and my wife are going to our room. We'll have the lunch seperately." And he leave the dinning room making Kalindi gasp. Her son also left!!!

Anirudh went inside the room and finally made Bondita calm down after hald hours of coaxing and wiping her tears. 'She is really a cry baby.' He thought in adoration.

He adore everything about her. Her red cute nose, her plump pink cheeks, her beautiful chin, her eyes, her forehead, her long and dark hairs, her rosy lips. He just want to eat her alive, that much he adores her. She is like a baby to him, whom he need to coax every time to stop her from crying.

He frowned when he saw that her salwar have a hole. "Bondita why are you wearing this?"

"Why? Isn't it good?" Bondita asked in confusion.

"Bondita this dress have a freaking big hole. Why are you wearing this? Wear something else. Wait, let me bring other cloth for you." Anirudh said and about to go when she stopped him.

"No...no...!!"

"What no no? I am going to bring you something." Saying this, he went to cupboard to bring all dresses of her without listening to her. All dresses includes three suits which shocked him but he shrugged and came back to her.

"Take it. This green one is looking good. Wear this."

"W...wo actually, it has bleach stain." She stammered.

"Bleach stain? Bondita, why are you so irresponsible? How come it came?" Anirudh asked in annoyance.

"No...no. Vashma by misktake, put it into the dress."

"How come she put bleach in your clothes?"

"No no. Actually it was Vashma's dress. It got ruined by bleach, so she gave me." She told him innocently.

Anirudh shook his head. "If it is not good for her then how come it is good for you to wear? Hmm? Anyways let's forget it, wear this purple one. It will look good on you."

"Wo actually. It has burnt corner."

"What? Now how it came?" Anirudh asked.

"Actually taaijaan was standing near gas. So her dress got burnt by mistake. So she gave me." She again answered innocently.

Anirudh was bit annoyed by this. "And this last one? Is it also have a defect?"

"Wo actually, it is loose for my size."

"Then you should have stitched of your size by a tailor."

"No no. Actually it was Saudamini's new dress which got ruined by tailor. So she gave me. But her size is loose for me."

"Oh god Bondita. Do you have one, single dress of yours?" Anirudh asked.

"Yes yes!! This one which I am wearing." She immediately answered.

Anirudh looked at her from head to toe with concentration. "This one? Which looks so old."

"No.. no... It was brought up at eid."

"For god sake Bondita, it's almost one year of eid."

"No... No.... It was brought 2 years ago. Before that eid." By now, she was crying. Anirudh must be so ashamed of her. She thought and cried harder.

"This footwear? This is yours na? Or of someone else?" He asked sarcastically.

"No...no... It's mine. It's mine." She cried.

Anirudh took a deep breath to calm his nerves, cupped her face, wiped her precious tears and held her wrist.

"We are going somewhere." Anirudh announced.

"But where?" She asked but he hushed her and dragged her.

Bondita was sitting in the couch of the biggest footwear shop of Hyderabad while Anirudh was standing near her.

A worker came to take her foot size but Bondita stopped him.

"No.. no... It's ok. It's fine. Don't touch my feet." She shuttered.

"What happened Bondita? Why aren't you letting him do his work?" Anirudh asked softly.

"Wo actually, I don't like someone to touch me." She told him as a whisper.

Anirudh smiled at her innocence. He signalled worker to move back. As soon as he move back, Anirudh went on his knees and put her feet on his thighs.

She tried to took them back but he held them in a firm grip. "Shh... It's ok. It's just me. Anirudh!!! I'm not a worker. Be comfortable. Hmm?"

She shifted uncomfortably in the couch. She was not liking him touching her feet bit who can say no to him and his stubbornness.

"Hmm.... So, your feet size in 5...... Worker.... Please will you call the manager of the shop?" Anirudh asked politely whirl worker immediately went to bring the manager.

Manager immediately came to him and asked the reason for calling him.

"I want you to pack all 5 number ladies footwear and sent to Sheikh Mansion." He announced making Bondita, manager and all workers shock.

Manager nodded and immediately started his work in excitement of so much profit.

"What are you saying? One is enough for me." Bondita said to Anirudh.

"But I want you to have everything. I don't want my wife to wear or use someone else things ever in her life or in your upcoming life." Anirudh said seriously.

"But I am not habitual of such things." Bondita said innocently.

"Then start getting habitual of it, my care and my love. Infact I won't mind you to even be a spoilt brat. Infact I want you to be spoilt. I will spoil you immensely."

"But....." He was shushed by Anirudh. "No ifs no but. Just come with me."

Now Bondita was standing in the best boutique which have all, daily wear, party wear, and wedding dresses.

Anirudh was continuosly choosing the dresses for Bondita from last 2 hours. He, by now, have choosen 78 daily wears and 69 party wears.

All were looking at him withwide eyes while Bondita is now annoyed. She didn't know what Anirudh was doing. Why is he taking so much time to choose 3-4 dresses for her. Poor her don't know that he have almost bought a boutique.

Finally when he was done in choosing dresses for her, he turn back towards her, only to come in front of a most beautiful bridal dress, he have ever seen in his life.

Imagining his wife, his Bondita in it gives him chills down the spines.

But our marriage is done. So, for which occasion, would I'll buy it for her...... Idea.... Let me but it for our Walima.... But would ammi will get agree for it.... It's okk I'll talk to her. Bondita be ready for our grand Walima and I should get ready to die out of heart attack, seeing my beauty in this beautiful dress.

Anirudh was literally smiling like a fool thinking of all this.

He immediately went to manager and asked her to pack that dress also.

Bondita's new wordobe.....

Bondita's shoes collection....

Bondita's purse collection.

Walima dress is surprise.

Promo: Walima!!

I hope you like this chapter. Please review.

It is part one of 11th chapter.

As you all were waiting for update, I could only upload this much. I'll try to upload next one soon.

How was Kalindi's drama during breakfast?

Anirudh's step to leave breakfast table with Bondita?

Bondita's condition of clothes?

Their shopping?

Anirudh putting Bondita's feet on his thigh is love!!!

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 3.2K 30
This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the punishment for bondita by marrying Anirudh...
26.5K 2.1K 32
Obsession, care, love, jealous, lust, misunderstanding, etc He kidnaps her and marries her You can see different shades of Anirudh Story line👆
91.8K 7.5K 72
so my over thinking brain came up with a new story based on ANIDITA . In this story anidita will have ONS with each other on there first meet and slo...
12.6K 1.6K 16
Hello friends.... the story is on anidita anirudh's obsession towards the little one... I hope you all will like it