Vacation at Gotham

By CtMiana

Marinette has become a guardian. She also received a new power either inside or outside suit. Marinette, luka... More

-information-
1•The announcement•
2'welcome to Gotham'
3~Patrolling~
4•meeting the bat•
5-meanwhile with the bat-
6·The business·
7~Hangout and kidnapped
8~Wayne discussion
9~party and truth
10-"cctv"
11~Assassin
Damn...

đŸ”¥story of 16 chapter

652 11 1
By CtMiana

This is a new story for this book since I've been abandoned this book for so long and now, I'm gonna try to create this new story which have a lot words and probably make a bit sense than all of the old chapter that I wrote in this book.
It will probably be less cringe so enjoy!

Note:-there is no daminette
-only friendship
-a bit of chloenette
-gl (you can leave if you don't like it)
-mc is marinette & Chloe

20 October
The day where they finally defeated hawkmoth and Chat noir. She found out that why chat noir on the villain side because he want to save his mother according on what he's father told him.
Marinette and her team was very happy on their victory that day even though the bruises from the fight is extremely bad.
The three of the kwami finally save from the villain hand.

All of the team members is already recover from all of the injuries except for Marinette. It took her a long time to heal herself because her injuries is far more worse than the other since she had to deal with chat noir whom is also chat blanc himself.

But thanks to tikki and the support from her friends, she been a lot better than before.

After the defeat, Marinette was hurt knowing that chat noir was Adrien and hawkmoth was Gabriel. But she know that after all the things they have done, they deserve to be in a jail for a long time.

Lila also go into the jail because Ladybug herself told the police of what she had done like bullying people, a liar and also a sidekick of hawkmoth. Same as Nathalie, Gabriel assistant.

Sadly, Ladybug can't restore all the broken building like she usually did because of the long fight and lack of energy goes wasted.

Present day

It was a lovely Tuesday morning. Student of Paris is still sleeping In their bed because the city is still in process on rebuilding same as the school.

Luckily, all the building that destroy are the store or something cause almost all the house are completely fine because the war decided take to the other place rather than the city.

Marinette who currently sleeping in her queen size bed in the same bedroom as Chloe, is still sleeping without caring what happened while she was asleep.

For your information. before the war happen, Lila manage to take all her love person to dislike her; even her parents.

But after the reveal after the war, Marinette decided to take the offer from chloe to stay with her. Her parents completely known why and decided to let Marinette to choose her own path.

Every since Lila come, Marinette and Chloe have been spending time together than they ever before. Even though Chloe is kind of brat but most of her side is good, especially when it come to marinette.

Chloe have give marinette the offer to stay with her for a long time and she is very happy when marinette finally accepted it.

Chloe Daddy has brought them a big house that have 3 room and 2 bathroom but since only Marinette, Chloe, Luka and kagami that live there; they only use 2 bedroom and they make the other bedroom to be a guest room.

It's was a suprise when Kagami told them that she also want to live together with them but she still have to go to the fencing class because that is her mother order.

Luka also live with them too but he and kagami share the same room since they're already a couple. Instead of sleeping together with her boyfriend, Kagami thought that it's better if they got separate queen bed like Marinette and Chloe.

Sadly, Nino want to be with them but since he still with Alya; he doesn't want to to leave her too even though Alya still doesn't want to forgive Marinette about her past mistake when she was with Lila.

Juleka and her girlfriend quickly apologize to Marinette as soon as they see that being on Lila side is wrong which Marinette kindly forgive them since they didn't do anything to her.

Alix who being in Marinette side all the time when she was alone sadly have to moved to England with her father after the war finish.

"Mar-...Marin-.... Marinette!"

Marinette she quickly woke up from her sleep when she heard Chloe's loud voice.

"Chloe! What the heck!?"

Marinette shout a bit with her sleepy eyes as she throws a pillow towards Chloe which she quickly dodge it.

"Hun, look at the time. It's almost afternoon"

Chloe point at the clock that hanging on their wall.

"And?"

"Don't be lazy, get ready ready and go to eat"

Chloe squeeze marinette's cheeks making her face look like dough.

"Whatever Chloe"

She rubbed her eyes as she walked towards the bathroom with her towel on her shoulder.

"Don't be late!"

Chloe said as she shut the bedroom door and goes towards living room.

Marinette on the other hand is showering in warm shower while cleaning herself with some blueberry soap and honey shampoo. After that, she goes to brush her teeth and do her usual face washing routine.

Today she decided to wear a Light purple short sleeve turtle neck with indigo car coat and the finishing touch is the dark purple denim skirt.

It fit her so well with her dark blue pigtails that is just now has been adjusted to be a twin bun.

Marinette took her phone that she has been charging it before she sleep last night with her and then she goes to that kitchen to eat.

She found Kagami eating a sandwich silently near the kitchen table.

"Hey Kagami!"

Marinette greet her pensive friend. Kagami realize quickly that Marinette is greeting her.

"Hello Marinette, do you sleep well?"

"Yup but then Chloe ruin my sweet slumber"

"Ah, I see"

Kagami then continue to eat her sandwich while marinette make her morning cereal to eat.

It's always like that every time they eating together at the kitchen, they use to the comfortable silence before starting their day.

After finishing their breakfast, both of them goes toward living room where they usually hangout there all the time.

There they saw Chloe was lying down on the couch while scrolling on her phone and Luka that is sitting politely while reading his book.

Luka likely to play his guitar at the guest room so that he don't have to disturb any of his family member.

Luka notice that both of them were standing near Chloe.

"Hey guys"

"Hello babe and Chloe"

Kagami goes sit near Luka with her head on his shoulder while marinette goes sit next to Chloe who is still looking at her phone.

Marinette notice that Luka and Kagami or she should say her parents is already in their own world so she better not to disturb them.

When she take a look at Chloe, she always get a sweet smile from her whenever they look at each other but this time is rather different.

Chloe doesn't look at her like she use to do but instead, she was looking at her phone with a frustrated look display on her face.

"Chloe, are you okay?"

Chloe then get up from her lying position to sitting position as she give Marinette her phone.

Chat between Chloe mother and her

Mother: I heard what happen in Paris, are you alright?

-her mother is nice in this story-

Chloe: yes mother but luckily I and my friend got to defeat the evil villain.

Mother: I'm glad but that is not what I'm messaging you for

Chloe: if it about both of you fight again, I don't think I wanna hear that😒

Mother: no this time is about other thing. I was thinking about bringing you to Gotham with me for a business trip.

Chloe: but why at Gotham? Isn't that a dangerous place to do a business trip

Mother: I know but business is still business, you can bring a friend along with you

Chloe: really!?

Mother: yup but only 1 since I already book 2 VIP room on the plane

Chloe: but can't you book another room for 2 people?

Mother: nope, it's already full. We will be going tomorrow morning at 10 am so better get ready.

End of the chat

After marinette finish reading, she gave the phone to Luka so that they can read it too.

Luka give Chloe her phone back with a sad smile which confused her.

"Don't worry, you guys can go together there"

Luka say then Chloe ask.

"But what about you guys? We can't leave without you guys"

"Don't worry, me and Kagami will find a plan to entertain ourselves while at home"

Luka winks at Kagami who is blushing hard about what he said.

Chloe being herself quickly catch what does Luka mean by it.

"Alright then, me and marinette will be on our room"

Chloe took marinette hand as they goes back to their room.
Chloe keep giggling but unfortunately for Marinette, she doesn't get the message that Luka send.

"Why do you keep giggling Chloe?"

Marinette ask as she sit on her bed while Chloe sit on her own bed.

"Wait, you don't get it?"

Marinette shake her head confused on what does Chloe talking about until when Chloe give her a bit of clue.

"They wanna do that while they together alone, get it?"

Marinette silent for a bit but then finally realized what it mean.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna forget about it if I can"

Marinette say while Chloe smirk at her direction.

"Yeah whatever"

Both of them spend their time in their room watching something on their phone cause they got nothing else to do.

Since marinette is the guardian, she decided to let the kwami to rest a bit after the war finish. That's why there is no tikki flying around her because she already take off her earring and keep it in where all the kwami were.

Both of them didn't realize that they have spending a lot of time with their phone that it's already evening until Kagami show up.

"Hey,we're planning on going to the café nearby and wanting to know if you want to join?"

Marinette and Chloe look at each other knowing what will they say.

"Sure since we don't have anything to do"

Marinette reply which Kagami nod and then leave them.

"Yeah, we also need to go shopping for tomorrow y'know"

"Yup, let's go now!"

Chloe and marinette took their purse and then goes to meet the couple who already waiting for them at the front door.

Kagami and Luka is wearing their usual clothing except for Chloe. She wear a black shirt with a short yellow jacket and black skirt.

Luka is the one that drive them there since he is the only one that got the driver license first.

"So, I was wondering if you could drop me and Chloe at the mall after this?"

Marinette ask Luka who were focusing on driving with Kagami next by his side.

"Sure, what time you want me to pick up?"

"6 pm if you could"

"Alright then"

It's already 3 pm when they got to the café and like usual, it has a lot of people coming here.

They always goes hangout together after the war end, it's like spending time with your family. Kagami social skills has upgraded only when she is talking with them but when it come to other people, you barely can get a few words from her.

This is the 3rd time they come to hangout in this café and since they almost been known in across the France, they mostly got a VIP place or a great amount of people praise them for Saving Paris.

Once they got to their same place, the waitress then come with their usual order which is simple.

Macaroons and blueberry's smoothie for Marinette.
Honey pancake and cold Latte for Chloe.
Croissant and hot cappuccino for Luka.
Lastly, fraisier and hot Mocha for Kagami

They didn't get bored with the same menu they got. In fact, it feels like they just eat a breakfast but in the evening.

After that, Luka drove them to the big mall that is near the café to drop them off there then the couple goes back to their house.

"Mari, like usual"

"Fine but next time, I'm paying on my own"

"Try it if you can"

Chloe smirk at marinette while she rolled her eyes with a smile smile.

"Whatever, let's go"

They hold their hand together while walking in the mall and it's a habit that both of them had. They only let go when they want to get their thing to buy.

The first store is of course the clothing store. Cause you know Chloe, her clothes is never enough.

Marinette told her to buy not too much clothes cause they only go there for a week, not a year.

Chloe of course buy the clothes based on her taste and few of the clothes is included with skirt. Marinette otherwise rather choose pants than skirt because it's giving her a bit security to cover her feet so that she doesn't have to shave every single time. Plus, it have pocket and it's useful to put like phone, money or maybe a knife for security.

After buying clothes, Chloe take marinette to a beauty store, make up or whatever you want to call it.

Chloe is busy complaining about her makeup not being enough or about to run out but that's who she is.

Marinette only buy a few makeup that she likes, for example: lip balm, lip gloss, mascara,face mask, eyeliner, blusher, Face powder and the makeup spray.

When they got to the counter to pay it but as always, Chloe want to pay it and turn out that her price is like 50$ but Chloe is like more than 250$. It's not surprising cause there is more expensive thing that Chloe buy and this price is just average for her.

Then they go to the pearl drinks store where it's has various types of drinks.

Marinette choose to buy cold strawberry chocolate boba while Chloe decided to buy a cold corn flavour smoothie also with boba.

These two best friends always share almost everything, just name it.
Clothes ✓
Food and drink✓
Hugs✓
Kisses✓
Bag✓
Basically everything except for phone, kwami, shoe and 5 more thing. They basically don't have the same shoe size, that's why.

Of course after they buy the drinks, they taste their drinks first then taste the other.

Sharing is caring right. Except for siblings, I don't even know how they don't even arguing with each other especially for those that is non Asian (no offense)

Finally, with a lot of shopping bag in their hand; it's finally time for them to go back home.

They finish shopping 5 minute before Luka came so it was a suprise that they shopping for like 2 hours but feel like it was 10 minutes.

Why can't time pass by quickly when in school.

Once Luka came, They continued to get into the car with fatigue.

Non of them talk knowing that they are tired but also because the duo already asleep in the back after 5 minute in the car.

Luka as their dad, loving and protecting his child was his job. so when they arrive at their house, Luka call Kagami aka the wife.. I mean girlfriend for help.

Kagami then helps him to carry their children to their room. since Kagami have to carry Chloe with her bit heavy shopping bag, it was not a problem for her.

After finish putting them on their bed, the couple then leave them alone and goes to spend their time together.

The end?

Jk!

Marinette wake up on the midnight realising that she in her bedroom with Chloe but then she start thinking if it was a dream all along. When she turned her head towards her clothes rack, she saw that their shopping bags were there.

Marinette feel over joy because she still got to feel like this even when she already Teenagers.

Then she remembers that they still haven't pack anything in their bag yet and they probably have to go to the airport before 8:30 so that they didn't miss the flights or make Chloe mom wait.

She goes to Chloe who is sleeping peacefully while hugging her bee pillow and Saliva from under her lips.

"Chloe wake up"

Marinette shake Chloe shoulder but she still doesn't wake up. Instead, Chloe turn around and go back to sleep.

"Bestie, honey, babe, girl wake up!"

Marinette shout a bit loud near Chloe ears making her fall from her bed with a thud.

"Ugh...what!?"

Chloe ask back while rubbing her head because of the fall damage.

"We didn't pack anything yet"

"And? We could do it tomorrow y'know"

"We have to leave there at 7am, Chloe "

"Fine, I probably can't go sleep by now"

"You sure won't"

Marinette take her bag next to the mirror as she put it near her bed and for Chloe, she still sitting on her bed looking on the corner while spacing out but eventually force herself to get up and get her bag.

"Marinette, have you see my shopping-..oh nevermind, I found it"

Chloe take her shopping bag with her to her bag that is next to marinette.

Marinette goes to check in her closet if she can find some clothes or dress to bring since they only there for 7 day and 6 night. But she probably bring like 3 pajamas or hoodie because she not usually like to shower.

The longest time she haven't shower is like 5 day. She only wash her face and hair every morning then change her clothes 2 times a day, but if they not going anywhere, she probably doesn't change anything.

Chloe otherwise, have a lot of different kind of clothes and she only brought some of her usual clothes (the one in cartoon) and a few of pajamas.

She doesn't have to brought any of the clothes to wear in the morning because she already buy it when they at the mall.

After 30 minutes, they finally finished packing. But of course there will never have only 1 bag.

They also put their important thing in a cute small bag pack that they have.

Marinette of course will bring her sketch book for designing, earpod, power bank, some pencil,Purse and makeup stuff. She decided to put her phone and charger tomorrow because she is still using it.

Chloe is no different except the sketch book and pencil because she not into drawing sometimes.

They make sure to bring their towel and extra shoe with them.

Now that they finish,what do they do now?
It's already 1 am and these girl can't sleep, so what will they do to spend their time until morning?

Watching movies of course. They use a tablet to watch it together and if they bored watching movies, they go watch some cartoon. If they also get bored of that, they open the YouTube or tiktok to entertain them until morning.

But every movie must include snack with it and that what they did. They brought a trash can and a plastic bag full of snack in it while watching it on Chloe bed, cuddling to each other under the blanket.

They spend a lot time watching videos that they didn't even realize it's already morning until marinette look at the iPad time.

"It's 6 am already? Better get ready"

"Mhm, you go shower first. I want to finish watching this"

"Alright Chloe"

Marinette took her towel and goes to the bathroom leaving Chloe alone on the bed.

After marinette go, Chloe then get up and tidy her bed. After that, she goes to the kitchen with the trash can and a few of snack with her.

"Late nights movie again?"

Kagami ask Chloe while leaning on the kitchen counter holding a cup of tea in her hand with a small smile and left raise eyebrows.

Which make Chloe startled because she never noticed that Kagami was there when she arrives at the kitchen.

"You scare me! And yeah, we couldn't sleep"

"Hm, where's Mari?"

"She in the shower because she said that we will leave at 7 am"

"As I remember, we leave at 7:30 because the airport is like 15 minutes from here"

"... seriously!? I shouldn't have do that packing thing in the freaking midnight"

"Well suck to be you, you better get ready too because it's already 6:30. Doing your makeup is already take like half an hour"

"Fine mom"

With that, Chloe left the kitchen to go back to her room leaving the happy Kagami behind.

Then, Kagami leaning her back on the counter with her eye close knowing that she have her alone time but not just yet.

Kagami feel like that the the light from the ceiling lamp darkened. She open her eye and see there is her boyfriend trapping her with their nose nearly touching.

"I thought you still asleep?"

Kagami ask trying to contain her cool even though her ears already in blush red while her inside is totally screaming like a fan girl would right now.

"I can't help feeling like you no longer in the room so I came to find you my melody"

"Are you sure that all?"

"You know what I need~"

"Uh huh, brush your teeth first"

"Fine but I want my morning kisses"

Luka kiss on Kagami cheek then left again to go to the bathroom.

'something never change'

Kagami smile remember how lucky she is to have a lovely boyfriend but also 2 sweet best friend or kids because they already like a family, a perfect family.

Meanwhile in Chloe and marinette bedroom...

"Which one do you think better?"

Marinette ask holding 2 pair clothes in her hand.

"Choose the one you're comfortable with, you don't have to stress over a clothes. We only go to the airport not a ball"

"You're right"

Marinette finally choose the clothes on her right hand. It's a white shirt with a long sleeve red jacket and a pair of black trousers.

"What time is it now?"

"It's 7:15"

"We only have 15 more minutes, do you have anything to bring?"

"Nope, we already have our phone, charger, bag pack and luggage so we are ready to go"

"Alright"

Both of them then bring their luggage and bag pack with them to put at the front door so that they can just go without going back and forth to their room.

After that, they go sit on the couch at the living room watching their phone while waiting for the couple.

Eventually, the couple finally arrived after 10 minutes wearing the most nicest clothes that even better compared to a certain model.

"Ready to go?"

"About time!"

Chloe say playfully but then got a weak smack on her head from Marinette.

"What's that for!?"

Marinette stick her tongue out and then run to the front door with Chloe chasing behind her.

"Kids, behave yourself"

"..yes father"

Both of them say in sync and then bring their stuff to the car bonnet to put their stuff there.

When they got into the car, their seat position is just the same.

Luka on the driver seat, Kagami next to her, Chloe sit behind him while marinette sitting behind Kagami.

While in the car, sometimes it will be silence, sometimes they will sing together or share a story with each other. It's never been a boring drive when they're together.

Interesting thing that happened while they on the way to the airport. Luka nearly hit a cow on the road because he is laughing so hard that he don't focus so much on driving and lucky, there is no car behind them.

After that, they'll went into the silent mode except for Chloe who say 'we could have a full day steak if you hit that fat cow' which get a same smack on her head from Marinette.

When they arrive, it's took them a 10 minutes to assure Luka and kagami that they be alright but also have to hear some rules that Kagami gave them.

- call them every day
- always bring their kwami
- bring some weapons
- stay with each other

With that, the couple finally bid them goodbye and left back home.

After that, they meet Chloe mother after 5 minute after Luka and kagami left. Since they have 20 minutes left before the flight departs, Chloe mother decided to take them to eat breakfast since both of them hadn't yet.

"It's been a while we didn't see face to face, how are you guys doing?"

Chloe mother start a conversation while drinking her hot tea that she is holding.

"We been doing great,Even better actually. We mostly spend our group or family time together should I say but I spent most of my time with marinette"

Chloe answer as she wink at Marinette who is is smiling happily while eating her croissant.

"I see... I'm happy that you finally found the group or family that you been looking for should I say"

They talk a little and laugh together because Chloe mother say something embarrassing about her before leaving to their flight.

Luckily, they're the first that get to go on the airplane after getting through the security scanner. They're the first one because Chloe mom book them the VIP seat so they don't have to wait in line to get into the plane.

They then go to their booked VIP room as soon as they got into the plane, the room is average with a queen size bed and a shower. The easy way to say it that it just like a bedroom but with people serving the food for you.

There is long rectangle window So that they can watch outside without any trouble.

"So, how long is the flight again?"

Chloe ask then marinette answer.

"Like 1 day, we probably be there at 7 or 6 am. We probably have to sleep with eachother today"

"Hm, well it's not like we haven't sleep with each other tho. The last time I sleep with you is last week I remember"

"Yeah, I actually feel safe whenever we sleep together"

"Well...I don't mind (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)"

"This feel like having a gay conversation..."

"(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)"

After that, they decided to do their own thing like watching their phone, sleep or anything else than talking because they knew that once the gay topic comes in, something gonna happen just like last time.

What happened last time ?
Well, let just say they flirt with each other and maybe touch in romantic way but also appropriate.
It's feel like their gay self suddenly control them.

After 3 hour of silence, marinette decided to start some small talk with Chloe.

"Have you heard the news"

"About what?"

"That Nino and alya is arguing with each other because of me"

"Wait really!? Since when did that happen"

"Yesterday... Hope they alright after that"

"Yeah but guess what"

"What?"

"Kagami post pics at her status about going on a date with Luka"

"Bruh, they really want us to go so that they can have their alone time"

"Well what do you know, they feel bad for leaving us together at home if they go on a date together"

"You right, might as well let them have their time for a while"

"Whatever, I wanna eat"

Chloe then call the flight attendant telling them that she want a meal for 2, which probably for her and marinette.

After a few minutes later, The flight attendant came with the food that Chloe order earlier.

Eventually, 1 day of flight is not that long if you keep watching your phone and sleep. It's almost like a few minutes because time went really fast went we on our phone.

All they know that they already arrived at Gotham and already take their luggage bag from the airport.

It's all happend real fast that they already at their hotel that they be staying for 1 week.

"Marinette, are we still in a dream or sum?"

Chloe whisper to marinette that is next to her while waiting for her mother to take their room key.

"Maybe, because there is no way that we already here"

"Well then, pinch me"

Marinette do what Chloe told her to but end up with a red mark on her cheeks.

"You don't have to pinch me that hard!"

"You don't tell me that you want it hard"

Chloe glare at marinette while marinette is sticking her tongue out to Chloe with her arm cross.

"Children stop fighting,Take care of your manners while you are here"

"Yes mom"

Both of them say together. Chloe mom then give them their room key which Chloe gladly take it and drag marinette to the room after knowing what floor are their at.

Chloe mom room door is 131 at the 8th floor while their room door is 124 at the 7th floor which good because the pool is literally on their floor so they don't have to take the elevator to go to the swimming pool.

Finally, They both arrived at their hotel room.

Their hotel room is the same size as their room at home.It also has a balcony that has a beautiful atmosphere.

It has 2 single beds, 1 coffee table set, tv, bathroom, sink, small fridge, free internet, towels and soap provided by the hotel staff.

The most fun is about food.The hotel provides food for guests staying there.It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.They also provide snacks, boiled or microwaved food for guests to eat if necessary.

Marinette and Chloe Placing their luggage in the large clothes rack next to the door and Their backpacks were placed on the coffee table.

Chloe then continued to lie on the white bed while Marinette was watching the scene on the balcony.They don't know what they should do now.

"Marinette"

Chloe called her friend who was busy enjoying the view on the balcony.

"Yes Chloe?"

"Let's go swimming"

"Let's go while there aren't many people at the moment"

"Marinette, right now it's school time and it's not a holiday. But in our place it's a holiday because of the damage that happened earlier"

"Oh yeah, that's right"

"Isn't it okay if you don't wear a swimsuit?"

"It's okay, no one can see it"

It doesn't take them too long to arrive at the pool because their room is on the same floor as the pool.

They make sure to bring their towel to the pool so that they don't have to go back to their room wet.

Chloe mom probably resting right now because she had a meeting with Bruce Wayne tomorrow.

Chloe and marinette is having a good time at the pool, just two of them. It feel like they own all of the pool for themselves.

They play literally on every pool. Like on the kid pool, the deep pool and the waterslide pool. They're like a teenager with a kid soul but there's nothing to stop them from doing thing they like.

The Ladybug and the bee kwami is still in the miraculous, they still don't wear it because they don't need it so much and the kwami probably need to have a good long rest after 5 years fighting at Paris.

Anyway, back to the duo.
They play many things such as holding breath under water, swimming, hide and seek and mostly acting like they in a fairytale world.
Chloe being the sassy mermaid herself and marinette who is unfortunately get to be the prince.

"Chloe, what are you doing?"

Marinette ask Chloe that is laying on the tiles next to the pool.

"I'm waiting for you to pick me up, duh"

"And why is that?"

"Isn't the part that the prince come to save Ariel after she got turn into the human at the beach"

"Uh, I don't think there is a scene about that"

"Whatever, just pick me up!"

"Nu uh, you're heavy"

"Say that to yourself"

Marinette rolled her eyes at Chloe comments as she begin to walk over the bench to pick their towel.

She throws the other towel at Chloe which she thankfully catch it before it get into the pool.

Both of them then dried themselves and go back to their hotel room to change their clothes.

After that, they go eat their lunch at the hotel dining room since it's already near afternoon. They can't believe that they spend that much time just playing at the pool.

The lunch they had at the hotel was delicious. Everything is perfectly cook and they serve them the right amount of food to eat.

Unlike 5 star restaurant, they just give you like a miniature size of the food and then you have to pay them like 1k or some.

They rather have food at normal place. The food is great and the price is not that expensive.

After breakfast, they go back to their room after got a message from Chloe mom saying that they have to go with her to the place she having meetings at.

The first thing they take is of course their purse to put their stuff and also their kwami.

They quite surprised when they saw their kwami this morning. After they wearing their miraculous, they thought that they wear another type of miraculous but it's not.

Since the kwami have rest for too long, it gave them enough time to evolve themselves into another stage.

Despite being the regular kwami in the past; this time, they have evolving into a different kind of kwami.

Tikki, the Ladybug miraculous have involved from cute to beautiful kwami. Her size is still the same but her body say otherwise.
She is like a little fairy with her ladybug antenna and her tail change into a wing that has no different than a normal ladybug.
Her skin is like a rose pink you could say, She have a short red hair with a side bangs and with her usual blue eyes.
The most thing marinette like is about tikki clothes.
She wore a black illusion tops with a dark red circle skirt that have a black line design.

Pollen, the bee kwami is no different too.
She has a yellow sun screen with her hazelnut eyes and black eyeshadow, She also have a wings that same as a real bee.
Her black pigtail is actually her antenna but it look like a normal pigtail when it's come with a wispy bangs.
Of course, her clothes is the most fashionable based on what Chloe said. The bee kwami wore a gold halter dress with a long black gloves and of course a long plain black stockings that reach her thigh.

Anyway, they bring along the kwami in their purse as they go to meet Chloe mom at the hotel lobby.

As soon as they arrive, they saw that Chloe mom already waiting while sitting on a swing that design like a seat for their driver to come.

"Morning mom"

Chloe greet her mother as she took a seat next to her.
Her mother is perfectly dress up for her meeting with her beautiful short hair and a side bangs. She also wearing like most of the business man would but with a skirts.

"Morning Chloe, marinette. How is your breakfast going?"

Audrey or Chloe mom greet them with a smile as she shut off her phone that she was seeing earlier.

"It was great!"

Chloe said full of happiness as marinette continue what Chloe say.

"True, the price is also not that bad"

Chloe nod in agreement as Audrey glad knowing that they enjoy their breakfast.

M: where are we going miss- I mean mom?

A: it's alright, my meeting is at the Bruce Wayne tower.

C: why does you have to go there?

A: it because I want to open my 69th clothing shop in here.

M: oh, that great!

Audrey nod knowing that she would get a lot of money just like all her other shops.

While Audrey is in her proud self, Chloe goes a bit closer to marinette ear as she begin to whisper so that her mom doesn't hear them.

"That is a odd number right"

Marinette hear and know what she means by that.

"Well it doesn't if your mind isn't in a wrong place"

Marinette whisper back as Chloe give her a small smirk an a weird look that she knew what is Chloe thinking about.

"That's different than last night"

Chloe whisper with a playful but also a flirty tone that made marinette blush a bit.
Before she got to argue with Chloe, Audrey then spoke.

"Look like our driver is arrive, now let's go girl"

Marinette give Chloe a playful glare as both of them goes into the car.

It's so quite in the cars, the only thing that they can hear is someone eating something which is also mean by their kwami.

Marinette look out the window, seeing all the beautiful scenery that made by god. But in her mind, she actually making a story in her head.

'this is the 2rd day since we arrived at Gotham. Audrey say that we probably not going to stay here for 1 week if her work finish early which I really think it will.
It's not a problem for me if we got to stay more or less day at here, but the problem is Chloe.
As much as I despite Chloe new attitude but I'm also kinda like it. This is so unusual for me!
The last time I've got this feeling is with..'

Marinette then cut off her thoughts as she then saw her blushing reflection on the window.

Tikki the Ladybug kwami knew the look that marinette have but don't know who is it. But it better be a nice guy unlike her past lover, Adrien.

Well, what tikki think is true but there is a few wrong in it and only for her to realize it is to discover who is it.

Chloe that is sitting on the right seat is already sleeping same as her pollen kwami that is also sleeping in her palm. One thing marinette know, Chloe doesn't like to wake up early.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the tower.
Marinette wake up the drooling Chloe as she goes out of the cars with still sleepy Chloe following her behind.

"Chloe, please stay awake for a few minutes then you guys can go anywhere once I'm in the meeting room"

"Yes mom"

Chloe answer slowly while yawning and it's not usually you can see this kind side of her.

They walk into the tower soo casually like they own the place, well except for Marinette because she feels something is not right ever since they arrive and Chloe seems to feel it to.

As they follow behind Audrey, marinette came close to Chloe to whisper something to her so that her mom doesn't heard them so much.

"Chloe, do you think the same as I'm?"

"Hell yeah, it's feel like someone is following us"

"We better be careful for whatever happens"

"Right, even the guard look suspicious"

Chloe say as she take out her make up powder that have mirror in it and direct the mirror behind them.

Marinette look at Chloe mirror and it's indeed there is a guard following them. They follow and then hide in a few corner thinking like no one saw it.

Both of them look at each other with a 'really' face, they decided to continue their walk to see how long can they follow them.

Once they arrive at the elevator, they're kind of happy there is no one there but they don't know what waiting them up there.

When the elevator door open at 9th floor, both of the girl can feel it that there is like 5 people following them.

Does this tower doesn't have any strong security. Look at hawkmoth, it took them like a few year just to find him.

Then with all the sudden, Audrey stop in front some kind of a door that only have a card excess.

Before any of them could ask anything, the door suddenly open then reveal a guy in a suit.

Seem like he is the Bruce Wayne that Audrey keep talking about. The guard that keep following them is also gone when he came.

"Greetings Audrey, I'm glad you got here safely"

"Pleasure to meet you Bruce, I wouldn't come if it not about my company you talk about last month"

"Ah yes, how can I forget the London gala"

Bruce and Audrey greet each other like they have meet for a few times. But the difference is that Audrey is neutral with the good aura around her unlike Mister Wayne, he has like poker face with a heavy dark aura around him.

He is the one that they have to be careful, you never knew what's under that poker face.

"Who's is this two girl behind you?"

"Oh, this is my daughter. Marinette and Chloe"

Audrey greet them happily. All that Marinette and Chloe know that they have to play everything along.

"Nice to meet you Mister"

Marinette said with a excited tone and a fake smile as she shake his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mister"

Chloe is same with marinette but with a calm tone.

Whoever look at them right now probably already being trick by their face if they're not professional enough.

Bruce look like he noticed a bit about them but decided to shove it aside and think about positive thing about how they're not use with new people or some.

"Alright Hun, I'm going to the meeting. I make sure to call you once I'm finished"

Audrey kiss both of their head which is kind of Embarrassing since there is someone with them.

"See you later"

Audrey say as she walk into the room with Mister Wayne then the door shut again.

Marinette then look at Chloe with her usual face that only they know.

"Let's find some food and then go to a garden"

"...I think I saw a garden behind this tower"

"Even better"

Both of the girl start to walk back toward the elevator as they press the main door button.

Luckily when they walk from the elevator to the automatic door, none of the guard are following them.

Once they're out, Chloe then open her Google to search the near shop around them and such a lucky day for them.
There is a mall that only take 10 minutes walk from here to there, Chloe probably already prepared her black card in her purse same as marinette.

various things they buy at the mall.most of them are important things such as food, skincare and also cakes. they don't need to buy other clothes because they already have enough clothes in their luggage.

Later, chloe's mother unknowingly tries to call chloe.Luckily chloe realized that her phone was ringing in her handbag, She quickly picked up the call when she realized that her mother had called her many times.

Apparently, her mother just wanted to tell her that the meeting was over. She also informed that they will only be here for 1 day Because of the meeting she will have in London next Tuesday.

Because today is Saturday, it means they will return to Paris tomorrow. They can't blame Chloe's mother because her work schedule is always busy and they are grateful to be able to come here.

After that, they walked back to the tower to meet with their mother to go back to their hotel.

Chloe and marinette can't wait to see their friends when they get back there, It's like they haven't seen each other in a year.

They immediately got into the uber as soon as it arrived. It's very quiet and it's good enough for them, sometimes everyone has time to be alone and they like quiet places.

It is not necessary that they have a topic to tell especially to the closest people. They are willing not to speak if they don't want to be played or embarrass themselves.

Marinette checked her phone as soon as she heard her chat notification. Apparently it was a message from chloe who was sitting next to her.

C: are you excited?

M: you bet👍

C: how is tikki?

M: oh, she's sleeping. Maybe tired of seeing us going into many store🙄😂

C: oh please😒 we literally go like 5 store.

M: 1 store for 20 minutes for me, did you buy the chocolate for them.

C: of course I do, I don't want to get home with empty hand without giving anything to our parent.

M: I hope it's not the levi brand chocolate again.

C: please💅 I know exactly what they like okay! I think they like high brand things.

M: well not all of it. Kagami most of it love everything about her Japanese culture and Luka likely love all the things about music.

C: and sometimes I wonder how they even fall in love.

M: I also wonder how you still single 🙄🖐️

C: say that to yourself 😒

M: like I care.

C: say that when I got you on the bed tonight

M: oh yeah, what you gonna do?

C: I will pinned you down on a blanket and then trap you inside of it so that you can't get away from the movie I will choose tonight.

M: ...you don't mean

C: ah yes, the old classic snow white

M: you know the age gape in it right?

C: Yes, it's suprise info to say at least.

M: mhm, well looks like we're here

Marinette closed her phone and put it in her purse.She got out of the uber with the same shopping bags as chloe.

They then look at Audrey like a child looking at her mother for a permission.

"We will be going now mom"

"Alright, I make sure to tell you about our flight time for tomorrow"

With that, both of the girl goes back to their hotel room.

Their shopping bags were already placed in the wardrobe as soon as they entered the room. They have also placed their kwami ​​in a box that has been converted into a small bed.

Due to tiredness, they continued to lie on the bed without thinking about taking a shower first. After all, they are more willing to sit in this room than walk outside, They do it because their mother told them and they can't ignore their own mother's invitation.

Unbeknownst to them, the two girls had already slept for 5 hours as soon as they arrived.It was almost dusk when Marinette woke up from her deep sleep.

It was no surprise when she woke up next to Chloe who was cuddling her, That's normal for them and possibly strange for anyone who doesn't know them very well.

Marinette got out of bed and went to the sink to wash her face. Once she's done, she went back to bed looking at her phone.

Marinette saw that there is a few messages coming from Audrey or Chloe mom if you don't know.

A: hello Marinette, I've been calling Chloe many times but it seems like you guys already asleep. I might as well give you the info for tomorrow.
The flight will depart at 10 am.
so luckily, we will have some time to have a breakfast before going to the airport at 9:30 am.
Make sure to pack everything !
(4:21 pm)

M: alright, thanks mom. Chloe is still sleeping so I probably will tell her once she's awake.
(7:34 pm)

after sending the message, she felt something move on the side of her right hand. apparently, it was just chloe who hugged her hand and went back to sleep.

Marinette then realized that it was now 8 o'clock. That meant they had to go down to eat before 9 o'clock.

Why don't they just order by phone at the hotel? It is because the food prepared in the menu for delivery is different from the food in the hotel dining room.

SHe looked at Chloe who was sleeping with saliva dripping from her mouth and thought how to wake her up.

marinette leaned forward so she was close to chloe's ear.

"my love~ wake up"

She almost giggled as she made such a sound, chloe on the other hand looked happy to hear her say such a thing.

"Either you wake up or I throw away your Gucci bag"

The way marinette said that was very serious for chloe which made her wake up from her sleep.

When chloe woke up, she noticed that it's just a joke which made marinette laugh non stop.

"Haha so funny. Why are you even wake me up?"

"Dinner of course, can't let you wake me up in the middle of the night"

"Fine, give me a sec"

Chloe goes to her luggage to find a clothes that fit her just for tonight.she only wear it for a few minutes and after they finish theirs dinner, she will change back into her pajamas.

"Alright I'm done"

Chloe told marinette that is still laying on the bed with her phone on her hand.

"Let's go!"

Marinette and Chloe hairstyles is quite normal because it's like Thier old hairstyles. Ponytail and pigtailed.

Both of them then goes to the elevator to get their dinner.

Food for tonight is delicious. They order omelette rice and for the dessert, it's a honey tart and blueberries cheesecake for them. The food have a good quantity that is suitable for them to eat until they are full.

As always, they will share their desserts so that they can taste both of their sweets.

If only this what the food in the 5 star restaurant is like, they never get bored to come again.

Once they finish, they go back to their room and change their clothes to pajamas.

"Oh Chloe, your mom told me about tomorrow"

"Huh really, so that's why she call me like 5 times"

"Yeah. I will send the message to you"

"Oh cool"

Marinette go into her WhatsApp and search the message that Audrey send her earlier and when she finally find it, she forward it to Chloe.

Chloe ready the message that Marinette send as soon as her phone ring.

"Oh~ that means I can get my beauty sleep until 8!"

Marinette sigh, She should know this was coming. It's Chloe we talking about.

"You lucky the breakfast is last until 9"

"Yeah. I can't wait for tomorrow"

"Me too! I wonder what clothes should we wear?"

"Of course the matching one, duh"

Chloe said it proudly as marinette rolled her eyes.
The matching clothes they buy before going here is not that bad, but there's some problem for Marinette.

The clothes prices is like 150$ and they buy 2 of it, so it became 300$. Money is not a problem for Chloe but it is for Marinette, thankfully Chloe doesn't spend a lot on expensive thing like her usually do.

The second problem is about the skirt. Marinette like to do her fashion drawing with a lot of skirt and dresses but she not use on wearing it herself.

Since Chloe already buy it, Marinette decided to adjust the clothes a bit to her liking. It still has the skirt and everything but it even better when you wear a black pant.

"Wait, the dinner!"

Marinette shout as she grab Chloe that already wearing her high heels and run toward the elevator.

"What with the rush?"

"We're late,Chloe!"

"Relax, we still have 45 minutes idiot"

Marinette went silent and blush shyly knowing how embarrassing she will be if she was with someone else.

When they arrive, they took their seat at the balcony with a nice scenery of the beach that they like.

The waitress came and then took their order.

Chloe order is kind of expensive but her mother can cover it for her.

She ordered A lobster frittata or it full name is the zillion dollars lobster frittata that cost like 2,000$. It's because it's has 10 ounces of sevurga caviar and a lobster of course.

For drinks, she ordered a classic ice lemonade with extra honey.

Marinette on the other hand, like to order the affordable food even though she didn't even pay for it.

She ordered a khachapuri bread that have egg and cheese in it, the price is only 9$.

Her drink is nothing special. She ordered an average horchata. It's basically like an almond, cinnamon, milk and sweetener blend together.

The dinner went splendid. Many say, good things happen when we want to go back.

After they finished eating, they went back to their room and went back to sleep.

They have packed their luggage so they don't have to bother packing for tomorrow. Their clothes have also been hung on the clothes rack to be worn tomorrow.

They are ready to go home tomorrow.

Long short story, The next morning they have breakfast and then they board a plane for the day.On Monday, they arrived at the Paris airport with Kagami and Luka eager to welcome them back.

The end✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
58.7K 1.3K 28
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a daughter, superhero, girlfriend, guardian, friend, fashion designer... Her boyfriend Adrien Agreste who happened to be he...
334K 8K 43
"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating Hawkmoth , Paris wasn't the same for Ma...
41.2K 660 17
"Marinette? She's just a friend." Adrien and Marinette were best friends since they were kids. Marinette had already fallen inlove with him but, Adri...